coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[1] -- crowwing ♦ mintpaw ♦ spiderpaw

Postby malesys. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:46 pm

CROWWING
      .warrior | tom | thirty-eight moons | outside warriors' den | apprentice softpaw | tags open | mentions foxpaw, swiftflame, softpaw
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxTail twitching, Crowwing stirred awake slowly, stretching his back legs out and rolling out of his nest onto his back obnoxiously. He felt his side hit the next closest nest and silently prayed to StarClan that the owner of the nest had either already woken up or didn't notice the disturbance. Crowwing held the position for a moment before pushing himself until he was reclining on his haunches. The grey tabby shook his shoulders and pushed himself onto his paws, lazily forcing himself towards the entrance. Before stepping out, he noticed Foxpaw's head poke inside the den and he snorted, glancing back at the apprentice's mentor, Swiftflame. I should probably go look for Softpaw before patrols are organized, he mused to himself, and slid past Foxpaw.

xxCrowwing stopped and sat outside of the hollowed cave. First, he would allow himself to wake up fully; he didn't care for mornings at all, really. It was always just a bit too nippy, even in greenleaf. He eyed Badgerfoot entering the nursery and let out a breath. He remembered his former mate, Adderstrike, had died in there during kitting - even walking into the nursery to see his own two kits was difficult for him. The grief had eased with time, enough so that he felt he could visit the queens after they kitted soon, but the memory was always present in the back of his mind. Shaking his head, Crowwing peeled his eyes away from the guarded den, and he forced himself to look across the clearing toward the apprentices' den, angling his ears back in order to listen for any movement inside the warriors' den.

MINTPAW
      .apprentice | she-cat | ten moons | medicine cat's den | mentor badgerfoot | tags palepaw | mentions mistypaw

xxSlowly but surely, Mintpaw blinked open her amber eyes, stretching her legs out in front of her while arching her back. The fur along her spine bristled for a moment before flattening, and Mintpaw stretched her jaws in a huge yawn. Licking her lips, Mintpaw moved until she was sitting up in her nest and began to clean herself, bringing a white paw over her ears and licking her chest fur before another yawn overtook her. Looking around, Mintpaw noticed that a couple of the other apprentices still seemed to be sleeping, save for the few who have already left the den. Closest to her was her sister, Spiderpaw, and Mintpaw took this moment to crouch and gently pounce at the brown tabby, kneading her paws against her side while giggling.

xx"What?" Spiderpaw hissed at her, and Mintpaw gave her sister a quick lick over her ear, grinning at her. "Wake up, mouse-brain! It's another day of training - we're so close to becoming warriors!" she replied in a loud whisper, doing her best to keep quiet around her sleeping den-mates. Truthfully, it would be another several moons before the two would be the appropriate age for a warrior status, but Mintpaw was excited nonetheless. Before she heard Spiderpaw's reply, Mintpaw jumped up and skipped out the entrance of the den, passing Mistypaw with a quick, "'Morning!" and a wave of her tail. As Mintpaw stepped outside, past the bushes, she shivered as the cold morning air hit her, but shook it off before continuing.

xxShe noticed Foxpaw's ginger coat making its way toward the warriors' den, and smiled, knowing full-well that probably meant that Palepaw was awake too. The ginger siblings were the closest apprentices in age to her and Spiderpaw, and she vaguely remembered playing with them when they were all kits, so Mintpaw told herself she should visit her former den-mate once in a while. Upon reaching the cave, Mintpaw stuck her head in - briefly wrinkling her nose at the sudden scent of bitter herbs - and spotted the pale ginger tabby. "Hey!" she called, taking a couple of steps in. "I don't get how you can stand being around these nasty herbs all the time," she murmured, wiping her nose with a paw before she straightened again. "Do you and Spiritstep need any more? I'll go searching for some with you! - or, well, I can ask Badgerfoot if I can"

SPIDERPAW
      .apprentice | she-cat | ten moons | clearing | mentor cloudwatcher | tags robinfrost, open | mentions none

xxSpiderpaw awoke very suddenly, at the paws of her sister, of course. "What?" she hissed to the white and grey tabby, opening her amber eyes to glare at Mintpaw. She rolled her eyes at the other she-cat's explanation of training and watched her sister scamper away while flicking her tail in annoyance. "Stupid furball," she muttered, giving herself a few licks to flatten the fur that had risen in the short skirmish. Spiderpaw rose gracefully, twitching her whiskers before she prepared herself for the cold outside. Now that she was awake, she might as well do something before Cloudwatcher came searching for her.

xxSpiderpaw brushed past the entrance, looking around the clearing at the cats who have already started their days, noticing Mintpaw's tail disappear into the medicine cat's den. Scoffing, Spiderpaw made a beeline for the fresh-kill pile. It had dwindled a bit, but there was still enough to feed a few mouths before the patrols went out this morning. Hunting wasn't really her specialty - her darker coat didn't blend well with the snow or frost - but plenty of prey would be out in greenleaf for her to catch, hopefully. Picking up a vole in her jaws, Spiderpaw scanned the camp once again and her eyes brightened when she spotted the elder, Robinfrost, near the elders' den.

xx"Robinfrost!" she managed through the mouthful of prey. Spiderpaw bounded toward the she-cat, placing the vole down in-between them. She shifted her paws before continuing: "Would you like to share?" She smiled up at the older cat, kneading the ground beneath her. She loved visiting the elders when she could; they always had interesting stories to tell, and they were fantastic gossipers, in her opinion.
malesys.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

Postby bellaanddexter2 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:32 pm

SILVERSTORM
Gender: She-Cat • Age: Thirty-six moons • Rank: Deputy • Mate/Crush: none • Apprentice: Weaselpaw • Tags: All Warriors & Weaselpaw •
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Silverstorm had been up since before dawn, pacing the borders of camp, waiting for the warriors to arise from their sleep.
She treasured the little warmth she got from the early morning sun's rays while cold wind blew through her fur. She padded to the apprentices' den, calling out softly, "Weaselpaw, wake up and then come to see me." Knowing fully well her apprentice hating to wake early in the morning, she turned and walked to the middle of the camp, figuring she'd check up on him if he didn't come out soon. Silverstorm heard the yawns and rustling on cats in the warriors' den, sat and curled her tail around her paws, waiting patiently for her clan to rise. Across the camp she could see Ivystar and Spiritstep already awake, but she kept quietly to herself, for now enjoying the silence that engulfed their home. Ivystar was, as usual, looking tired and stressed, and Silverstorm sighed to herself; she hoped that one day he would be able to find some peace within himself. But for now, she pondered, all she could be was her part, being to organize patrols and get some fresh-kill onto the prey pile. She flicked her tail, signaling to the warriors awake to gather around; Swiftflame, Cindermist, Raccoontail, among others...

HAZELFALL
Gender: Tom • Age: Fourteen moons • Rank: Warrior • Crush: Tinysong • Apprentice: none • Tags: Tinysong •
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hazelfall had awoken from his sleep when Tinysong had left the den earlier, but he hid his face in his paws, trying to mimic sleep. Curiosity buzzed in his brain as he wondered where she had gone. He knew that Ivystar was very protective of his only daughter, but Hazelfall couldn't help it, he admired his fellow young warrior, he had since they were apprentices. The tom grumbled to himself in the den of sleeping warriors, maybe he'd try to sleep close to her tonight? No, no, he thought, Ivystar would have my pelt! He glimpsed Tinysong from the corner of his eye, noticing she was awake, but too shy to say a word, especially in a den full of senior warriors, who would probably laugh at his awkward attempt to make a conversation with her. Disgruntled, the small warrior yawned and stretched his legs, and walked slowly out of the den, careful to avoid the sleeping cats around him. He silently hoped to himself that Tinysong would see him leaving and perhaps come join him for some morning prey, but he shook his head quickly to himself, that's probably wishful thinking.
bellaanddexter2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlexBlackIsabelle » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Raccontail
Male | 34 | Warrior | Crush | App | Tags; Cindermist {Open}

Raccontail clenched his teeth. The hard cold air barely got warm during the 'hot' seasons. It also didn't help that he had short fur. The curse his father gave him and only him. Raccontail growled at the thought of the lousily cat. No one ever needed him. That monster just ruined everyone's lives!

The call of his name Raccontail snapped out of his tempered mind and looked at their deputy, Silverstream. Quickly, he sheathed his claws and walked beside his chatty sister.

Cindermist
Female | 34 | Warrior | Crush | App; Driftpaw | Tags; Raccontail {Open}

Cindermist waved her tail side to side and enjoyed the beautiful sunrise. A wonderful one it was with only few snowflakes falling. She glanced her hazel eyes at her brother. The cat with scars that had stories. Every one of his scars were stories, only he never told her about two large ones that appeared mysteriously. She brought it up once and Raccontail acted offended and ran out of her sight. Now he never shares with her anymore.

Cindermist sighed and looked up at Silverstream as her name was called. She perked her ears up and swayed her tail happily. A nice talk with the deputy would lighten her mood.
AlexBlackIsabelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:49 pm

I V Y S T A R
    >> tom • sixty moons • leader (6 lives) • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; spiritstep
    The tom turned his gaze as he heard pawsteps heading his way, before hearing a mew of a familiar cat. Ivystar smiled slightly at the sight of Spiritstep, giving a quiet purr at the presence of the tom. "Ah, yes...I suppose there are a lot of kits to be expecting, aren't there." the leader agreed - three expectant queens, all of which were having big litters. Not only that, but there were already two kits and their mother residing in the den - Yellowriver, with her kits Talonkit and Meadowkit. The den was sure going to get rather crowded with the new arrivals, and he closed his eyes momentarily. "But I suppose it proves that ColdClan is strong...more kits means more warriors who will fight for their clan, when they're trained." he mewed, tail flicking as he went to curl it gently around his paws. The leader watched as he saw warriors and apprentices alike get up and leave their respective dens, as well as badgerfoot coming in through the entrance of the camp with a rabbit, before heading to the nursery. The rabbit was fresh...he was sure the queens could do with some fresh prey.

The leader had been thinking of taking on another apprentice...although he was sure both Yellowriver and Snakesnarl had cats in mind for their own kits, perhaps he could train one of the kittens yet to be born? Of course, it was too early to think of matters like this, when the kits themselves weren't even born yet. He then shook himself from the thought, although for once it was nice to think of something other than the Clan as a whole...having an apprentice might help him have much less stress.

"And you have Palepaw to help you out with the kittings...how is her training going?" he was able to turn his attention back to Spiritstep. He hoped Palepaw was doing her best to learn all she could - it would be nice to have two great medicine cats in their ranks, and he knew Spiritstep was likely doing his best to teach her all he knew. Thinking of the medicine cat and his apprentice made him forget his own stress. "I hope she is learning a lot under you..." his sentence drifted off as his gaze looked over camp once more, seeing as Silverstorm was up. Although she hadn't been deputy for long, the tom trusted her enough to have her organize patrols on her own, and so far she had done a good job.

Thats why he had given her young Weaselpaw as an apprentice two moons ago - he had known the she-cat would surely have a big role in the clan, and so she needed the experience by having an apprentice, even if she hadn't had him for long...not only that, but having an apprentice helped prove to the rest of the clan that she was here to stay, he was sure. Ivystar himself missed going out on patrols on a regular basis...maybe he would go hunting a little later? He could even go check in with Raggedheart and Mistypaw, to see how the young cats training was coming along. It wasn't very long until she became a warrior, and he wanted to see for himself how far she had come along.

S W I F T F L A M E
    >> tom • thirty-seven moons • warrior • apprentice;; foxpaw • no crush/mate • tags;; foxpaw, weaselpaw, warriors
    The tom could only watch quietly as he watched several clanmates get up, heading outside the den. His own pelt was now smooth, having spent his time grooming it so he looked somewhat presentable. The tom watched another warrior, Crowwing, leave...and noticed that his own apprentice, Foxpaw, was peeking his head in. The warrior got to his paws, tail flicking before he went to head out, looking to his apprentice and giving a slight smile. "Good morning, Foxpaw. Sleep well?" he asked, looking at the ginger tabby apprentice...he hoped he had, he planned to train him today, unless they had a big patrol to attend.

The warrior noticed other warriors were gravitating towards Silverstorm, which was the signal for him to go along and find out. He looked back to his apprentice, ears flicking as he spoke to the tabby tom again. "Looks like Silverstorm is about to organize patrols. Go see if you can get a quick bite to eat from the fresh kill pile - and I'll go check if we have a patrol to go on. If not, we'll be doing some sparring today." He told the tom, going to rest his tail tip gently on his shoulder before heading towards the group...only to be interrupted by Weaselpaw, his younger brother, who bounded over to nuzzle him in greeting. While the tom protested quietly, it fell on deaf ears.

His younger brother reminded him of his mother, the one other cat he had been close to. He had resented his father a little, after what he had done, ignoring him and his mother. But Poppyfur had always been there, and it didn't help that Weaselpaw looked the exact same...he hoped that his brother wouldn't have to face the same fate as his parents any time soon. But seeing as the tom was being trained by the deputy herself, he thought it unlikely for now. He then nudged his brother away, telling him to groom his pelt before going to his mentor - another thing which, once again, fell on deaf ears. Swiftflame could only sigh, following slowly to the group of warriors. He then nodded a greeting to both Cindermist and Raccoontail, before looking to Silverstorm, waiting to hear what she would say.

T I N Y S O N G
    >> she-cat • fifteen moons • warrior • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; hazelfall
    The she-cat listened quietly as she heard several warriors get up, heading out of the den. She didn't move, and was unaware that some cat - Hazelfall - had been aware she had left earlier. But she did notice that the tom was leaving the warriors den. The mottled cat waiting a few moments, before getting to her paws, and heading out of the warriors den. Seeing the white and grey tom, she smiled and headed to the tom, bumping his shoulder gently as she reached him. "Morning, Hazelfall!" she mewed, the usually sweet and friendly tone she used, watching the other cat. Hazelfall was the closest cat to her age, and as the two had trained together as apprentices, she viewed him as a close and dear friend.

However, she was unaware of any other feelings that may have happened during that time...as this young cat wasn't exactly the most serious when it was needed, she usually passed on most actions as just a friendly gesture, or a joke, depending on the matter. She then took a quick look around camp, and seeing that her father was occupied with Spiritstep, she deemed it clear for her to be able to act her usual way - often described as a kit. Ivystar often kept a close watch on his daughter, often annoying the young she-cat to not end...she was a warrior afterall, surely she was old enough to not be treated such a way by her father - she was able to look after herself, no matter what he said.

It appeared that even Spiritstep could be the same, whenever she was an apprentice and got hurt, he could go a little overboard in her recovery, although not as bad as how Ivystar often reacted - wanting to constantly keep watch that sometimes he had her sleep in his den so he could watch over her...but hopefully those days were over, and her attention turned back to Hazelfall, her dear friend. "Why don't we go see if Silverstorm needs us for a patrol? I wonder if I'll get to lead one." she purred in amusement at her own words, knowing it was very likely that she wouldn't be able to lead a patrol, given she was such a young warrior. There were plenty of older, more experienced cats for that.

R A I N S T E P
    >> she-cat • twenty-eight moons • queen • expecting kits • no crush/mate • tags;; other queens, yellowriver's kits, badgerfoot
    The queen had kept quietly to herself as she heard the kits playing about again, only to look up as a shadow was cast in the den, a cat coming in. She caught the scent of fresh prey, causing her to think of how hungry she was, and looking at the cat, she saw it was Badgerfoot. This was a good catch, after all it was only the start of green-leaf, and all the other prey was bound to come out from their own slumber eventually. She heard one of the other queens, Willowtail, thank the tom, and Rainstep hesitated, the quiet cat giving a slight nod. "Thank you, Badgerfoot." she pitched in, looking at the fresh rabbit...she would hold herself off for now, and she looked at the other queens.

"You can all have your fills first." she told the older queens, seeing as she was the youngest, and she watched as Talonkit and Meadowkit stared at the rabbit, eyes wide at the sheer size - their mother than told them that they'd both also get their own small share of the prey. Rainstep then shifted her position in her nest - her own kits didn't make lying down any comfortable, and she went to lick at her own shoulder gently, flattening the fur down.

W E A S E L P A W
    >> tom • eight moons • apprentice • mentor;; silverstorm • no crush/mate • tags;; silverstorm, mistypaw, warriors
    The fluffy dark ginger tabby flicked his ears as he heard a voice call to him, waking the apprentice from his slumber. By the tone of the voice, he recognized it as his mentor, Silverstorm. The tom sighed, his eyes closed as he gave a though about it...what if he didn't get up? Well, he supposed that his mentor would come wake him up again...so really, going to sleep for him wasn't worth it. The apprentice sat up, eyes still closed as he heard the quiet voices of both Spiderpaw and Mintpaw. Opening his eyes, he saw that he was one of the last apprentices to wake up...great. The tom shook his head, going to lick a paw and swipe it over his whiskers quickly before the young cat got to his paws, ignoring his rather messy pelt.

He headed outside into the new day, giving a yawn and greeting Mistypaw, who was by the den. He didn't spare many words for the older apprentice, however, and his eyes scanned camp to find his mentor, and seeing her beginning to call warriors over for patrols. The tom hoped he and Silverstorm could go on a patrol, and with a new energy, the young cat bounded over as if he was a kit, his tail waving happily. However, most of it was an act, so other cats wouldn't worry - some of the cats, one of those being his own elder brother, reminded him of his parents who he missed dearly. This wasn't much of a surprise, seeing as he had lot them only the previous moon. It was a surprise he was sure, to how quickly he seemed to recover. How quickly he put the act on.

Reaching the group, he saw his older brother, Swiftflame, make his way over. With a smile, the young cat went to his first, going to greet him with a nuzzle despite his brother's quiet protest, before going back over to the group, swiftly making his way between the warriors to stand right before his mentor, ears up and alert. "Are we gonna go on a patrol today, Silverstorm? Please?" the tom asked his mentor, sitting down with his messy, prickly fur and looking up at her. He really hoped they would...although then again, training might be just as good, if she had that on mind.

R O B I N F R O S T
    >> she-cat • one-hundred and twenty moons • elder • no crush/mate • tags;; spiderpaw, cindermist
    Managing to get a few burrs out of her fur, the elder shook her pelt gently, looking as she heard her name mumbled through some prey. The elder purred slightly at the sight of a smaller cat heading over, Spiderpaw, with a vole. She remained quiet as the apprentice dropped the prey and questioned if she would like to share. The elder thought about it for a moment, before giving a smile and nodding. "Of course, Spiderpaw." she told the young cat, going to lick one of her own paws momentarily...while a vole wouldn't fill them both completely, it would be a start until the prey starting coming from their dens. "Go ahead and take the first bite - after all, you were the one to bring it over." she told the apprentice, watching her quietly. Robinfrost was glad to see a future in the clan - cats like Spiderpaw and the other apprentices, and even other, young warriors such as Tinyfrost and Hazelfall...they would all become the clans best, in due time and experience, of course.

The elder then spotted a familiar cat heading out of the warriors den, one who's company she sure did enjoy - Cindermist, another warrior. Sure, perhaps she wasn't as young as the apprentices...but she was glad that the cat liked to hear stories, especially from her. She knew that Talonkit and Meadowkit mostly went to Nightfeather for stories whenever visiting the elders. It made the elder feel happy, that a warrior was so invested in learning about the generations before them, the cats that now walk in StarClan as their ancestors, watching over the clan. The calico was about to call out, and to invite the cat to get a piece of prey and come over. However, seeing as Silverstorm was now up, she stopped herself, as it looked like the deputy was about to organize a patrol or two...perhaps later, then, she could offer the cat a story.

"Looks like Silverstorm is going to send out a patrol...it would be best if we hurry and eat, then." she turned her attention back to Spiderpaw with a purr. "I wouldn't want to keep your mentor waiting if you both had to go on patrol...and perhaps later, when you are done for the day, I can offer a story in return for this shared prey." the elder offered, before giving a smile. "Unless, of course, you think you're too old for kit stories, eh? Or do elder stories still interest cats your age?" the elder, of course, was just having a bit of a laugh, a bit of harmful playing. Most apprentices seemed to still like hearing stories, when they were done with their duties. They were like kits...just bigger.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:05 am

SpiritStep
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Gender;; male | Rank;; medicine cat | Scent;; herbs and moss | Words;; 334| Tagged;; IvyStar|
    xxxA purr of agreement rumbled out of SpiritStep's frame. "HazelFall, MistyPaw, DriftPaw and SoftPaw will no doubt be ready for apprentices by the time the new kits reach age," he mused. "Speaking of MistyPaw she is close to her warrior ceremony," he trailed off letting his leader speak. Upon the mention of his apprentice he nodded, yes the she-cat would definitely be a great help. During YellowRiver's kitting PalePaw had been the extra paw he needed and the calming female presence that eased most queens. He remembered the first kitting he had participated in with LynxTail, he had summoned in LittleFlower; an elder queen of the time. She spoke calming words to the kitting queens that he never would have thought of without her prompting. He always saw the process as medicine, not the miracle he knew it really was. It probably was a gift from StarClan; preventing him from getting emotional at the site of new life. LynxTail had no such benefit, often spending the nights after kittings and emotional wreck as to what could have been.

xxxA smile painted his maw as his thoughts roamed to his apprentice, "She's stubborn, hardworking but sometimes get's silly ideas in her head; won't take no for an answer." He watched as the apprentice took up conversation with her brother. His gaze slowly returned to IvyStar, a fondness in his gaze. That was something he and his apprentice shared in common. They liked their brother. Of course IvyStar wasn't physically related to him but the bond they shared was just as deep. He shuffled on his paws and adjusted his shoulder. "I have to get some agarikon form that fallen branch- the one that fell in that snowstorm last leaf-bare. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me; there's been a rabbit eating away at the agarikon. Everyday I catch the flea-ridden creature chewing away at it, it's the same one too, speckled brown and white." SpiritStep sat on his offer waiting IvyStar's reply.

ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey, » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:22 am

ILLOWTAIL!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gender. she-cat rank. queen location. queen's den tags. other queens, badgerfoot

willowtail stirred in her nest, clenching her jaw as she felt her kits squirm impatiently inside her. she let out a sigh and slowly opened her eyes blinking them awake. she knew her kits were due soon, and she knew they would grow up without a father. she had lost her dear mate only a moon ago, and of course it still stung. now all the she-cat had to rely on were her kits soon to come. she peered out the small entrance of the den to see the early morning light reflecting off the scattered snow in the camp. she looked to the other queens who all seemed to be awake with yellowriver's kits running a muck the den in the early morning. she expected it was something she would have to get used to with her kits and others coming soon. the den sure would be crowded. with a wry smile she turned her head back to the entrance as badgerfoot walked into the den with a large piece of prey.

just then wilowtail realized how hungry she was. she looked up at the tom with a smile. "thank you, i'm sure this will be plenty for us." she said with a chuckle, looking down at the large rabbit.

ALEPAW!
gender. she-cat rank. med cat app location. med cat den tags. mintpaw/spiritstep

palepaw stared down at the storage of herbs, smiling lightly. ever since she was a kit she always wanted to be in here. she practically jumped out of her skin when she was chosen to apprentice. the smells of all the herbs reminded her of her mother, being one of the few things she remembered about her. admittedly, she felt a bit selfish for not sharing that feeling with her brother, but she wasn't sure if he would understand it as she did. he was very forgetful, anyways. she picked at the herbs pulling out the small shriveled and noting things they would need more of. she turned around to see mintpaw, her face heating up.

"i think they smell nice," she commented, raising her nose. at her question, she looked back at the herb stocks and narrowed her eyes. "well, i think we could use some more dock leaves..." she trailed off. palepaw turned back to the she-cat and smiled, grazing past her as she left the den. "well, we can go ask,"she smirked and stepped out into the cold camp. swaying her tail with excitement, she made her way towards spiritstep and ivystar. doing her best not to interrupt she quietly approached, standing off to the side. she looked over her shoulder to see mintpaw following.

finding a gap in there conversation, she spoke up. "spiritstep, i think we need some more dock leaves. could mintpaw come with us to look for some?" she asked hopefully, glancing over to the other apprentice.

OXPAW!
gender. tom-cat rank. apprentice location. outside warriors den tags. swiftflame, others

the ginger tom smiled as his mentor emerged from the warriors den. "yeah, sorta." he said with a slight tilt of his head. he had grown to really like his mentor. foxpaw remembered when he was being apprenticed, the fear he felt from possibly getting an awful mentor. luckily, he got a wonderful one. his ears raised at swiftflame's words and he smiled brightly. doing his best to contain his excitement he gave a quick nod and bounded over to the prey pile. he looked through the mostly frozen prey and picked a scrawny mouse from the top, placing it near his paws. he took a bite of the small frozen creature and watched as his mentor was distracted by his younger brother, weaselpaw.

snickering lightly, he went back to his meal. they had done minimal fighting training before, but he guessed it would be needed with the sighting of a strange cat in their territory. none the less, he was over joyed to finally be getting to the good stuff. the ginger apprentice's gaze fell upon his sister and mintpaw, a small smile winding up on his face. looks like they would be going herb hunting, he thought. the two siblings had been close since kithood, and recalled playing with spiderpaw and mintpaw when they were younger, leaving some sort of bond between the four apprentices.

he let out a sigh as he finished his food, quickly discarding the bones and watching as cats crowded around silverstorm. he hoped they wouldn't have to go on a patrol, his mind was set on one thing, training.

AGGEDHEART!
gender. tom-cat rank. warrior location. camp clearing tags. mistypaw

the large tom slowly and tiredly emerged from the warriors den, flicking his ears and stretching his jaw to yawn. with age he could feel his muscles growing weaker, though he didn't like to admit it. he scanned the camp for his apprentice, mistypaw and gave a little nod when he spotted her. approaching, he smiled. "good morning, mistypaw, up before me, huh?" he said with fake defeat. raggedheart knew that she was an early riser, and he knew she would soon be ready to become a warrior. he glanced towards the queens den and his smile faded, realizing before he knew it she would soon be a mentor as well. with so many kits to come, all the young warriors would have apprentices.

"today, we will be working on some fighting skills." he said, followed up with a yawn. the tom knew his apprentice wasn't confident in her skills, and wanted to do his best to try and bring up her confidence.
honey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:14 am

𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• tom // warrior // tags; none // location; wandering around the clan

Badgerfoot grinned with delight, happy that he managed to catch the rabbit as the Queens seemed very thankful of the plump rodent. Even despite his size, he adored the tiny kits within the Queens den, making it one of his favourite dens. He stared down at the tiny cats, ever so slightly cocking his head to the side. "I am glad that is enough to feed you, but if you are hungry you can always call me. I'd be happy to hunt and come back to see the kittens." he said, his smile never quivering in defeat.

Being an only surviving kit, he latched onto the other kits for friendships and family, and so he always loved them. They were so innocent that he just couldn't adore them. "Anyway, I best be off before Mintpaw causes any trouble. Honestly,
        sometimes I question if she isn't just a kit in an apprentices body with how joyful she is.
        " he mumbled to the Queens, before laying a quick lick on yellowrivers kittens heads. He gave a final smile at the Queens before exiting.

He had always wanted to be a father, yet he couldn't imagine losing his kittens as his father had. If he did, he'd love them all the same, but he didn't want to become his father, in whom didn't love him for taking the life of his mother. He couldn't help that his mother died during pregnancy, but even though his father knew this, he couldn't stop his blame on the kit.

Huffing at the thought, he shook the idea of becoming a father out of his head. He had no particuarly close friends within the clan, let alone romantic interests, so the idea seemed impossible to every degree. Badgerfoot was greeted with the uncomfortable cold, the cold that never managed to slip into the warm dens that belonged to the Queens.

The air was cold even during green leaf, yet, prey was obligated to come out when the most greens were available, even if it is as cold as it is. He wondered if Mintpaw had awoken yet, however he knew she would wake up around this time anyway, so he sat down and waited, occasionally licking his paw.

𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚊𝚠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• she // apprentice // tags; none // location; outside apprentice den // ooc; n/a

To the odd occasion, an apprentice would slip out and bless her a good morning, however other than that, no one stayed to chat. She was used to it. She never had much to say, and so many cats saw her as a mute. Replying to many general questions with a shrug or a nod didn't do her any favours within this subject anyway.

Mistypaw had by this point considered just going back inside the den to rest some more, despite being not tired in the slightest. It would hopefully pass time. Although, just as the thought of resting was confirmed within her mind, Raggedheart showed up. As much as she wanted to avoid training, she knew she was obligated to.

She would have to fight as a warrior, which was without a doubt worse, seeing as it isn't a planned fight and you could definitely die. If anything, she should be savouring her time as an apprentice; being safe and not having to worry about her future. Mistypaw knew she had to stay positive towards training and maintain a healthy attitude. At his words, her 'healthy attitude' dropped.

"Fighting? Why fighting? I already know most of the skills-- please, Raggedheart! I hate fighting." she complained, grumbling as she stood and gave a gentle stretch. It wasn't that she was bad at fighting; her knowledge and strategic mind helped her. But her size dramatically decreased her chance on winning a fight, and she knew very well of that. By her current age, she had stopped growing mostly, and she was still the size of a much younger apprentice. Her dense pelt made her look bigger than what she truly was, yet, if you got into a fight with her, you'd know it was no protection. It was more cushioning for bedding than protection.

She stared down at the ground. She hated her size more than anything. What warrior could she be if she could barely survive a scrap with another apprentice? Being the oldest and one of the smallest didn't help her ego at all. And she knew there was nothing Raggedheart could do to help her with this.
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellaanddexter2 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:30 pm

SILVERSTORM
Gender: She-Cat • Age: Thirty-six moons • Rank: Deputy • Mate/Crush: none • Apprentice: Weaselpaw • Tags: All Warriors & Weaselpaw •

Silverstorm sighed quietly as she saw the state her young apprentice was in, but she couldn't help chuckling. "You'll scare off all the prey in the forest looking like that Weaselpaw," she exclaimed, giving him a quick lick on the head to lay a particularly unsightly patch of fur down flat. "Give me a minute and I'll let you know what we're doing today." She looked around at the gathered cars, and, confident in the groups she had in mind, began, "Cindermist, I'd like you to lead a border patrol, take Wolfheart, Driftpaw, Raggedheart, and Mistypaw. I smelt badger on the opposing border, so that patrol will consist of Raccoontail, Badgerfoot, Swiftflame, and myself. On hunting patrol are Crowwing, Softpaw, Cloudwatcher, Spiderpaw together, and a second group of Hazelfall and Tinysong. Since the two of you don't have a third cat with you, I'd like you to stick closer to camp, while the bigger group moves deeper into the territory. I would like Weaselpaw and one other apprentice to stay behind, as the queens bedding needs changing, and Robinfrost would probably love to checked for ticks. Any questions, let me know right away." Then, dipping her head down to her assumingly disappointed apprentice she whispered, "Even great warriors need to do the jobs that aren't always fun. Once I'm back from patrol, I'm going to take you out and teach you something new."

WOLFHEART
Gender: She-Cat • Age: Thirty-five moons • Rank: Warrior • Mate/Crush: none • Apprentice: none • Tags: Cindermist, Driftpaw, Raggedheart, Mistypaw •

Wolfheart had just been waking up and stretching when she heard Silverstorm say her name for a patrol. She jumped out of her nest and padded over to the gathered warriors. She was to patrol with Cindermist, Raggedheart, and their apprentices.
Happy with the prospect of getting out of camp, she looked around for her group to gather, looking to Cindermist to lead them out.

HAZELFALL
Gender: Tom • Age: Fourteen moons • Rank: Warrior • Crush: Tinysong • Apprentice: none • Tags: none •

Hazelfall almost stumbled when he heard Tinysong call his name, and his stomach flipped when she bumped his shoulder.
But he shrugged his insecurities off, attempting to stand taller and appear confident. Little did the poor tom know he looked like he was walking on his tip-toes trying to appear bigger. "Silverstorm won't let you lead a patrol, silly, you're still too new a warrior!"
He laughed at her slightly, but nudged her cheek so she knew he was joking. When Silverstorm announced that he and Tinysong were to go hunting together, he was barely able to keep a huge grin off his face. Fighting had never been his best skill, but at hunting he was quick and quiet. Hopefully he'd get to show off a bit. "Bet you I get the first catch," he whispered into Tinysong's ear.
Last edited by bellaanddexter2 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bellaanddexter2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlexBlackIsabelle » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Raccontail
Male | 34 | Warrior | Crush | App | Tags; Cindermist {Open}

Raccontail glanced at Silverstream. He was actually surprised to be put on such a serious task when he was still 'heartbroken' over his parent's death. But it quickly meant nothing to him as he waited for the deputy to led their patrol. He suddenly heard his name being called and turned his head towards the messy fur cat, Cindermist. A simple goodbye was said and he gave her an affectionate lick to straighten her fur. Her first leading patrol since the accident. Before she left, He whispered in her ear, "Good luck." Cindermist nuzzled his head and went her own way, but before she was completely out of sight he whispered somthing else aaffectionately. "Love you." Raccontail focused his attention back at Silverstream and cleared his mind of anything before.

Cindermist
Female | 34 | Warrior | Crush | App; Driftpaw | Tags; Raccontail, patrol {Open}

Cindermist twitched her whispers in happiness. She was surprised to lead a patrol. Her thoughts always told her that she was never going to lead another patrol after the emotional business she had going on. But now she had to enjoy the moment while it lasted.
Before she left, Cindermist called out to Raccontail. "Raccontail! Wait!" She stepped up to the large tom and said her goodbyes. Raccontail cleaned her fur as she was a kit. Cindermist hissed inpatiently and turned away. She calmed down after he wished her luck. Taking a few steps, she heard his last comment. Now a heartwarmed Cindermist, she signaled her patrol to meet by the tree with shade. There, they will discuss what should they be doing while on patrol.
AlexBlackIsabelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:35 pm

ᏙᏆXᎬNᏴᎡᏆᎪᎡ

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; Rainstep, Queens, Spiritstep (mentioned)|rank;; queen| mood;; blissful, pained| age;; 37 Moons| romance;; open| location;; nursery|word count;;

A warm fuzzy feeling washed over the orange tabby's coat as she began to blink open her tangerine eyes. Her heavy belly moved against the den floor as she readjusted, letting out a strained hiss as she rose to her paws. Walking and overall moving had been getting harder for her the further along she progressed. A strong urge to just go back into dreamland swept into her mind, but something smelled heavenly, and she was absolutely ravenous. The queen slunk over to the equally plump rabbit, and crouched down to the side of the rabbit that wasn't occupied by Willowtail and Yellowriver. She reaches the spot just in time to see the top of Badgerfoot's tail whipping out of the den, and made a mental note to thank him later. Murmuring a tired good morning to her denmates, she slunk her teeth into the still warm flesh of the rabbit. It's delicious taste filled her senses, and Vixenbriar thanked Starclan for whatever she did to deserve the taste of her favorite food right after she woke up.

Purrs rumbled from her chest as a pink tongue swept across her jowls, savoring the flavour. Her eyes darted to Rainstep, who was sitting off to the side, waiting for the older mothers and to-bes to finish. With a huff, she turned around and nudged the blue cat towards the prey with a paw. "Come on babe, if you don't eat now there might not be anything left after I'm done," she mewed, voice heavy with dry humor and remnants of sleep. She turned back to her meal, flicking her tail slightly at the soft rumble of the clan outside the nursery. Kicks and squirms rolled inside the walls of her womb, and she winced as a sharp pain went through her back and stomach, a soft mewl escaping her. Maybe she should go make a visit to Spiritstep, better to be safe, even if she particularly disliked visiting the herb scented den. Well, anything for her babies. Once again she turned to the other queens, particularly the youngest. "When we're all done stuffing our gullets, would one of you want to join me on a trip to the medicine den?"

ᎠᎡᎾᏢᏢᎬᎠᏓᎪᏔ

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; Silverstream |rank;; warrior | mood;; spooked | age;; 19 Moons| romance;; open| location;; camp|word count;;

Icy air whipped around him, digging into the holes from the gross talons in his back. The terrified yowls of his clan mates were lost in the sounds of shrieks and flapping feathers. He struggled hard, whipping and flailing in his skin, but to no avail. A large thud fell above him, a hiss filling young audits as he was suddenly released, and hurdled towards the ground.

Bam.

Painful crimson flooded his vision, and he couldn't move. All he could feel was pain.

Droppedjaw woke up with a start, long fur sticking close to his skin with sweat adhesive. Chest heaving hard, he pressed his paws outward, not feeling anyone near him. Trying not to panic, he smoothed down his due with a shaky tongue, misshapen jaw hanging open with each stroke. The Maine Coon rose to his feet, hobbling shakily out of the too-warm den. Only now did he realize he had overslept. Great.

Well, he could still make today good. No point in ruining a day because of a simple nightmare. He was safe, every thing would be fine. Taking a deep breath, the still wide-eyed cat approached Silverstream, hoping to catch her before she left. "Silverstream!," he mewed, voice patchy with pants. Stopping before the deputy, he bowed slightly in respect. "I'm so sorry I overslept. Is there anything in particular you'd like me to do today Ma'am?"
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me