( fallout ) open & accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Delta Poll!

• Mililani - Sub.
60%
• Sub. or Little.
No votes
• Sub. or Little.
30%
• Sub. or Little.
No votes
• Sub. or Little.
10%

Total votes : 10

Re: ( fallout ) open & accepting

Postby Mimu » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm

N O A H
━━━ role : subordinate━━ feeling : bored ━ tags : open

xxx Noah awoke onto a random car. With a big yawn he shook his fur to make it right and nice. Getting out of the car it rocked side to side from how big he was. Looking back at it and flicking his tail a little and then let out a little growl from his big snobby mouth. Walking back to the pack he heard little sound's behind trees, so he ignores it. But he wanted to see what it was, so he did. Looking behind the tree was a small little bunny under the small little brown leaves that have fallen from the tree and a little big burnt. So, he help the thing moving it, "There you go little one." He said as the bunny looked at him with it's small little eyes and then nodded running off into the dark and deep forest with no words coming out of his mouth.

xxx When he got back to the pack he saw Lark and Faolan talk but he ignored and shook his head making his way to his big den that was cold for him. From his long fur he tried to puff it out around him as he curried up into a ball and though about random things that came into his head, not knowing the answer to them. Something in his head so making him stay awake but he didn't know what it was. So, he tried and tried but nothing worked. He got up and walked out side looking around to see others but he ignored one more time.

xxx After he left he went to a small little river where the river was streaming slowly as he sighed and took a little dink out of it. He though to himself to jump in and have a little swim. So he did. SPLASH! as he jumped in making his fur heavy. His boddie warmed up a little from the river water. Sometime went by as he got up shaking his fur making little drops of water fly every where, hitting the ground. He sighed making his way back to the pack.

xxx As he got back he sighed and looked out for a little.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

o2. faolan | o2. macy

Postby astrohund » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:57 pm

━━━ ( \\ FAOLAN !! !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ranked subordinate • tagged alistair
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxA chilly breeze flew past the shepherd, giving him jitters and making his coat ruffle. Faolan sighed exaggeratedly, a small puff of whiteness escaped his mouth. It was spring though it was still bitter outside, it hadn't just came too - its probably mid already. As much as others wished it were a much more warmer spring, he actually enjoyed it like this. Too much warmth wasn't his thing, he loved cold days and had always been. A faint memory flashed again, there; he and his siblings were frolicking in the snow, tiny pellets of it clung to their pelts and flurried everywhere as they raced around and around. That was one of the best times he had with his family, oh how he missed them so much. He almost regretted even becoming a soldier, just giving his whole life up just to fight for some humans and canines that hardly even thanked them for their actions. Even though humans were monsters by heart, he kind of missed them... Well, only the ones that loved him and gave him affection almost every day of the week. He couldn't stop thinking about them, almost everything that he looked at reminded him...

xxxxxWait a second... Had someone spoke to him just now? Was his ears just tricking him again, maybe it was his anxiety or ptsd seeping in... Though it felt like he was in the presence of something or someone, it made his hackles rise and his heart beat suddenly. Peeking behind him, he noticed the short and lithe form of a canine, a dog... A snarl emitted from him, his ears pinning back and his muscles tensing. But as soon as the figure came closer, he just realized that it was Alistair all along. His eyes widened and his pupils dilated as he stumbled to find his words. "U-uh, um..." What a idiot he was, this was so embarrassing... "W-why are you out here so early?" he stuttered out, it sounded as if he were angered though he was just trying not to sound so soft, though he might've failed to keep calm, watching as the Aussie run up beside him before glancing off to the side. He didn't notice that she had asked him something until now, did he just mentioned his owner? Or her owner? Faolan didn't know, he just responded. "Uh... Yeah... I miss them too," the shepherd muttered out, feeling as if she were staring at him right now. "... Why are you all of the sudden saying this..." Faolan glared over at her, his face tensing.

━━━ ( \\ MACY !! !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ranked pup • tagged zeth, alistair
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxMacy snored soundly, she twitched slightly as if she were in the middle of a dream. A smile came to her features, it appeared that this was a nice dream. As much as she wanted to stay asleep for forever, she felt her consciousness returning to her as she heard the close muttering of someone in her ears. One of her eyes opened slowly and then the other, one of her pack mates came into view before disappearing into the dim light. The retriever pup yawned silently and looked around, also seeing that one black, scruffy thing beside her. Oh, it was Zethian... "Ow!" she squeaked out as the lab kicked her. "... Hey!" The pup didn't move at first, maybe she wasn't loud enough to break him out of his rest. Macy climbed on top of him, biting down onto his soft flank; maybe that'll teach him for kicking her.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twig. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:27 pm

A V A L O N; the shaman

location; her den | mood; calm | tagged; lark

In the pitch darkness of the den, the shaman stirred in her sleep. At the sound of pawsteps from the entrance of the den, her honey colored eyes cracked open. She surveyed the room, finding rather quickly that the source of the noise was just her apprentice. She rose to her feet, back arching as she stretched her lithe body out. She let out a low grunt and struggled to shake off the remnants of sleep that clung to her like burrs to a dog's coat. The sun had yet to rise fully in the sky, which meant that Avalon had a bit of extra time to herself outside before the hunting parties went out. The subordinates chasing after prey often resulted in accidental wounds, which would end them up in Avalon's care. Not that she minded, but at the same time, she valued the moments of quiet and solitude.
Her tail swished to and fro as she padded around the den. Her eyes traveled over her carefully organized herbs and medicines, but finally came to fall on her apprentice, Lark, who looked to be rather discontent. "What's the matter? Someone ruffle your feathers?" Avalon inquired, cocking her head to the side as she spoke to the yearling. She was well-aware that Lark sometimes got frustrated with being the shaman's apprentice, and it was reasonable, because any young dog would. Spending time sorting herbs and cleaning out wounds isn't exactly the most exciting set of tasks. Even Avalon got bored with her duties at times, but considering that she was an older dog, she chose not to act on her feelings. "It's still early," Avalon began, her ears perking as she pointed her nose towards the entrance of the den. "so I'm planning on taking a walk around the territory. You can come along, if you'd like." She offered gently before strolling in the direction of the entrance, a soft sigh escaping her as she got a whiff of the morning air. It was up to Lark if she was going to follow her mentor or stay behind. Either way, Avalon was taking her walk. She held the firm belief that doing it kept her focused and clear-headed. Being the shaman meant staying cooped up in her den for hours on end, which is something that cant take a toll on one's mental state. If Avalon didn't work to combat the claustrophobic feeling by meandering around the territory, she was convinced that her ability to focus would be hindered.

B A X T E R; the subordinate

location; outside the subordinate den | mood; chipper | tagged; leilani

Unsurprisingly, Baxter had woken up before the majority of his pack mates. He was stood outside the den, his tail swaying back and forth with vigor as he stared down at the soft earth in front of him. For the past hour, Baxter had been practicing his pouncing abilities on unwitting cockroaches and earth worms. His mouth was hanging open, tongue flopping out as he concentrated on a roach that was poking out of a mound in dirt. He scrambled forward and snapped at it, but the bug somehow managed to outsmart him and scurried off. Baxter let out a discouraged sigh as he watched it leave, feeling like a bit of a failure for not being able to catch it. He straightened up and focused on the ground once more, waiting patiently for the next bug to show up. It was only when he caught a whiff of flowers and heard the sound of paws hitting the ground that his concentration was broken.
Baxter lifted his head to glance at the dog exiting the subordinate den, his ears perked up curiously. He wagged his tail and ambled over to her, an almost goofy sort of grin on his face. Leilani was a rather pretty fae, so naturally, Baxter found himself feeling rather giddy. "G'morning, Leilani." Baxter greeted, eager to see that one of his pack mates was awake. "Did you sleep well?" He inquired, wanting to have a conversation with her. That would definitely beat chasing roaches and eating earthworms.
twig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:16 am

Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Sat May 30, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: leilani no. 2 | zethian no. 2

Postby spotthecow » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:42 am

LEILANI

subordinate :: fae :: three years :: no crush :: tagged; baxter
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxxxxThe young, silky-furred fae sat down beside a blossom tree, admiring the tiny russet and green colored buds that hung tightly together on the outstretched branches of the tree. One day I bet they'll turn into lovely flowers, maybe white or periwinkle, Leilani thought to herself with a content smile, her deep brown eyes still glimmering towards the blossom tree for a brief moment. Back in the city, there were no beautiful woods or unique flowers, though rather large cloud scraping buildings and concrete floors. It was alright, but feeling the squishy, tender moss between her paws was what the misty grey and white Border Collie had simply preferred. Hearing a sigh from a packmate, she turned her head to see who it was. Oh Baxter. Her eyes shifted from the young black and toffee brown male, towards the greenish roach that was scurrying away from him.

xxxxxTaking note that the shiba inu mix was coming over with a silly grin, the blue Merle Border Collie fae gave him a slightly toothy grin and wag of her thick, furry tail. "Hello, Baxter!" Leilani barked lightly, smiling to Baxter as she stood to greet him back. "I slept very well actually. It's so peaceful and just so nice, compared to the city." The silky fae tilted her head slightly as she spoke again, "don't you think so?"

ZETHIAN

pup :: brute :: four months :: no crush :: tagged; Macy
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          xxxxxThe little, black fuzzball was still asleep, his nightmare turning into a peaceful dream about becoming a little paw and being able to hunt and fight. Zethian didn't even hear Macy's high pitch squeak, for his loud snore over came it. Suddenly, the young brute found his dream, becoming fuzzy, soon only a memory as he found Macy on top of him, biting at his flank. "Ow, ow ow! Get off of me, Macy!" he squeaked with a light growl, swiping his tiny paws at her ears. His dark eyes gave her an irritated glare as he spoke, "what was that for? I haven't even done anything to you, yet!" Knowing him, Zethian had played many tricks on her, such as putting leaves over a mud puddle then having her sit in the mud puddle, or putting a roach on her head while she was asleep.

spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby wigsnatched » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:26 am

E L L A

female; beta; four years; no crush, no mate; tags; none

the large and graceful dog had been awake for hours now. the thought of the war had filled her mind for too long. ella missed home, she missed the wonderful children that loved for ace and her. the sun was raised enough to
      see it peeking over the clouds. ella sighed softly, her back was hunched over as she stared at the wet grass. alas, it must have rained last night.. we have not had rain for a few moons now. she lifted her paw up and slowly wiped it on the grass. the raindrops danced along her paw. "if only the war had never happened." elaa grunted to herself. she had now risen from her spot and began pacing back and forth. thoughts raced through ella's mind, they darted back and forth. theories arose in her head of why the war had broken out. a nuclear bomb? a super bug? she shook her head.
      "i need to stop worrying." ella said softly. she then flopped onto the damp grass and shut her eyes. "what is done is done, i guess." the female whispered to herself.
      wigsnatched

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

one - genesis & cecily

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:34 pm

name; genesis || rank; omega
      age/gender; 3 y/o fae || breed; aidi
      location; camp || tagged; open

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        night had always been the omega's favorite time of day; she could escape into the serenity of dreams, where anything at all was possible. and if she couldn't sleep, due to her mind still reeling from the days events, the past's pain, or the future's worries and woes, she could lay out under the moonlight and watch the stars as they glittered across the sky. the nights were always filled with one of these two choices; she always had nightmares, sadly enough, so she either slept restlessly, or not at all. the previous night had been the later; she had slept for a few brief moments, although she had gone to bed later than the rest of her packmates. that was one thing about her, an old habit she just couldn't seem to let go of; it was the way she had to be, always surrounded by so many other pups. only once they were settled could she allow herself to drift off. but that night, she just lay there, staring up at the stars, until the sun had risen again in the morning. looking around, she noticed some of the other dogs up and talking, but she remained off towards the side, keeping to herself.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

name; cecily || rank; gamma
      age/gender; 5 y/o fae || breed; stabyhoun
      location; the camp || tagged; ella

he was awoken that morning with a slight wince, feeling a ray of sunlight hitting just onto her face at the right angle, just perfect enough to bother her eyes. blinking a few times to adjust to the light, she pulled herself up onto her feet, noticing that the delta was no longer in the den that the pair shared. she assumed that she had overslept a bit, although if she were to have gone too late she was sure someone would have waken her. pulling herself up onto her paws, she leaned forward, stretching out her back and rolling her shoulders, trying to warm up her muscles. shaking out the dirt and twigs that littered her dark fur, she slipped out of the opening at the front of the tree den that she called home, wandering out into the camp clearing. she spotted several groups of wolves up and about already, many conversing with one another. she was trying to figure out who to go to, to approach and converse with. she did not yet see the alpha. that's when she saw the red husky who had become the beta of their mismatched group. approaching her, she gave a bow of the head, smiling lightly. "good morning ella. how are you doing?""
      broken*

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby wigsnatched » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:48 pm

E L L A

female; beta; four years; no crush, no mate; tags; cecily

the dog's mind wondered from left to right. she couldn't stop thinking about the war. how it had destroyed many lives.. she pulled her paws over her ears. why had the humans gone to war? she couldn't understand that bit.. it just didn't make sense. ella's ears perked up as she heard her name emerge from the gamma. she stood up quickly and brushed herself off, the raindrops flew off her. "ah, hello cecily. i hope you rested well. wonderful morning, is it not?" ella barked, staring up at the beautiful blue sky. "prey is very scarce at the moment, has draugur asked you to send a hunting patrol yet?" she asked cecily. "he's probably still in his den, lazy bones." ella grunted. she flickered her tail back and forth and stared at the black and white dog. "though, we cannot question the alpha's ways. he is a mysterious dog.. he still hasn't told the pack about his leg." she shook her head. "ah, sorry about that cecily. i get off topic.. sometimes, i think i overthink things." ella sighed.
      Last edited by wigsnatched on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
      wigsnatched

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Ⅰ - Draugur

Postby serpentine. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:33 am

❝♔ DRAUGUR!!❞ ─ THE GHOST

┌──────────────────────────────┐
      xxxxxranked alpha maletagged open
      └──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxThe sun set low behind the thick treeline as the old red pickup truck rumbled slowly down the worn dirt path. In the driver's seat sat a man with a worn, tired face and in the passenger's a pretty young woman with soft caramel colored hair and a heart shaped face. In the back was a seven year old boy - Draugur's boy, Troye, and sprawled across his lap was a three year old Draugur. The family of four were not of any great wealth, the father had lost his job and the family had lost their house- a pretty five bedroom three bathroom flat in Iceland. Forced to move out of their home and ultimately out of their country with little money they had taken a flight to another, bought an old truck, and were now headed to what would be their new home- a two story log cabin with two bedrooms, a small kitchenette, living room, and dining room, and one bath. They had been traveling for hours, making them exhausted and weary. That's when the second car hit, crushing Troye, mother, father, and Draugur's left hind leg, crippling it forever so he always walked with a slight limp. Whining with pain and sorrow that his only family had been killed in the accident, he lay down beside the mangled cars for a night before finally padding into the wood of burned-down trees, his great head bowed, heart constricted with pain, and his tail tucked between his legs. Since then he had always missed them.

xxxxxEven in sleep The Ghost's long, elegant muzzle twisted with pain, and a low whine slipped from between his fangs. Slowly, he opened his eyes, revealing golden orbs, their depths filled with sorrow and regret. Draugur has had the alias of The Ghost for as long as he could remember - he was called this because he showed almost no emotion at all expect for when it was strong, and no one really saw him unless he wanted to be seen or if they were searching for him. The Ghost was just hard to find, and he honestly perferred it that way. He had sealed his heart when his family had died and he was determined to keep it that way. Heaving his lean form to his paws with some difficulty because of the useless hind leg that dragged behind him, he shook our his thick pelt. Over the years of being alone and fighting for his survival he had filled out, no longer becoming the thin, scrawny brute he once was. Instead he had become fierce, and muscular, starting his own Pack soon enough. It was obvious of the battles he had had with predators- his ears were battle-scarred and one long scar ran the length of his muzzle. The Ghost shook out his fur once more before slipping outside and into the camp, swiping his tongue around his powerful jaws. His eyes swiped around the camp, seeing his packmates rising and conversating with one another. Pretty soon he'd have to organize patrols and hunting parties. With that thought, The Ghost gave a long sigh as he looked around at his packmates.
      serpentine.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

o3. faolan | o3. macy | o2. lark

Postby astrohund » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:33 am

━━━ ( \\ FAOLAN !! !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ranked subordinate • tagged alistair
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        xxxxxFaolan remained in a silent composure before muttering out a reply for the , he didn't sound that good though he tried to make it seem like he was alright. "So... You just want to, uh, talk...?" the shepherd questioned her, though it appeared more like a statement. The brute turned away once again and studied the sky above, it became more reddish with light tints of orange. It appeared that daylight was coming, the sun rose above the clouds, creating such a sight to see with all the pink cirrus clouds. He adverted his eyes from the scene above and glanced back over to Alistair whom he noticed had came to a stop as she had sat down and was staring at him as if she were awaiting another response. "What do you want to talk about?" He blinked dumbly, taking a seat a few inches away in front of her. Faolan let his mind wander a for a bit, deeply thinking about his family of course.

━━━ ( \\ MACY !! !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ranked pup • tagged zethian
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        xxxxx"Don't play dumb!" she hollered, her hackles rising from the sudden anger boiling inside her. "You kicked me for no reason!" she then added, her eyes widened as she glared at him with her dark brown eyes. Macy never really got in a mood like this, it was very unnatural and she was usually in much of gloomy and shy state for most days. It wasn't just because of this Labrador kicking her, it was because he always did stuff like this. Always making her the center of his little pranks, she just hated it and it made her lose her dignity, piece by piece. It had been like this ever since day one, when she had first came to alpha Draugur's pack. Her physical state was horrible to look at and made others cringe, she was skinny: her ribs poked through her skin and her fur was missing in some patches. She vomited every time she had tasted raw meat and blood, elk and other dead carcasses wasn't enjoyable for a little bite on. Macy had starved for the first few days, not daring to touch a kill that was presented to her by a brood, which was Alistair. The Aussie was quite nice and endearing to her, always keeping a close eye on the two. Speaking of Zethian, she had been fooled almost every day and had splashed into numerous mud puddles, leaving her coat soaked with the wet and sludgy dirt that had coaxed her over. Grooming had happened every day, it almost took hours for her to appear cleaner.

━━━ ( \\ LARK !!
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ranked shaman app. • tagged avalon
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        xxxxxThe kelpie let out a exacerbated sigh and stared off out of the den, noticing an Australian shepherd trot out of their den and off out of this camp. Turns out it wasn't that dangerous to go off, just seeing them walk out of here. She could have bet that Faolan had left too, what a liar he was... Lark's ears perked slightly as she heard a familiar, squeaky yet deep voice. Turning over to the side, she realized that the saluki had stirred from her rest, staring at her. She had made a remark to her though the speckled kelpie just remained quiet, trying very hard to keep her cool. Though her last statement really shook her, watching as the long legged canine trudge out of the den. In a swift movement, Lark quickly rose on all of her movable legs. "Hey!" she called out, it was more of a whisper. "I'm going with you, wait up!" It was always exciting getting to go out of camp, especially if she wasn't allowed to often. Good thing Avalon didn't know that she wasn't allowed to go out, which was retorted from her irritating brother.
      astrohund

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me