❝ LIAR ❞ [ open ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❝ LIAR ❞ [ open ]

Postby Roseshine12 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:37 am

Smallstar
43 Moons | Tom | Stoneclan | Leader | Crush: Open

Smallstar awoke in his den with a start, nearly causing his nest to be torn apart from the nightmare he'd had. His tail was frayed, his eyes wide and his claws grasping the edges of his nest in panic for a moment before he calmed himself down. He removed his claws from his nest and sat down with his tail curled around his small frame, beginning to vigorously lick himself to groom his fur back down but also to relax himself further. After a few minutes of this, he stopped and looked at his paws sadly. His form shuddered slightly and he curled back up into his nest, his fluffy tail over his nose. But he couldn't go back to sleep and avoid the day. Not that he should, considering what had happened in the past several moons. He just wanted to avoid it all but he knew he couldn't forever.

Sighing, he got back up and shook himself of the nestings that had continued to cling to his fur though some remained. He began to pluck them out to the best of his ability but with how much fur he had, it was nigh impossible. He managed to for most of it but he shook himself again and left the rest be. He padded out of his den and winced at the morning sunlight as it hit his eyes. He averted his gaze downwards, his ears swiveling around to catch the sounds of the waking clan. Right... morning patrols. He would have to send them out, wouldn't he? He steeled himself and marched down from his den and into the camp, glancing over to the food pile where two cats already were but simply sitting down next to the Warriors' den entrance to wait for the sleeping warriors to wake and give them their assignments.

His tail curled around his paws and the tail tip twitched a moment. Surely the other two would ask why he wasn't going to eat. To be honest, he had barely eaten a morsel after the fighting finally came to a halt. He couldn't. He was too worried and afraid and the last time he did try to force himself to eat, he simply puked it back up... not that he told their Medicine Cat that. She was a scary one, that one, with or without her size. Then again, considering who her mentor had been, he wasn't surprised really. He just hoped Sapphirepaw didn't become like her mentor, too. Speaking of the apprentice... he should probably greet them, anti-social leader or not. It would be rude not to. "Good morning Sapphirepaw and Robinfeather... are the two of you doing... well?" Smallstar meowed in questioning curiosity as his tail shuddered but otherwise he gave no indication of his nervousness of being social.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fernbite (1) | dawnpaw (1) | tinyfire (1)

Postby crash the mode » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:20 am

fernbite
━━━━━ mistclan warrior ━━━━━
where forest, camp | with poppystar (ment.), open

indentFernbite found himself outside of camp in the middle of the night fairly often recently. He was a trusted warrior, if an unremarkable one, and his whereabouts were yet unquestioned, so he felt comfortable coming and going as he pleased when he wasn't needed. Most of his nights were spent with aimless wandering of Mistclan's territory, silent exploration of land he already knew by heart. He couldn't have explained what it was that kept him awake, only that when the day came he was no more tired than he had been the day before, or the day before that. He slept for a very short while, going to his nest when the rest of the clan returned to theirs but waking strangely and without fatigue long before the sun rose. There was nothing better to do with this time than to roam the territory. Sometimes he even hunted, if he thought that anything could be found. Mice in particular were more active at night.

indentThis morning Fernbite returned to camp with one such mouse in his jaws, depositing it on the fresh kill pile. Poppystar was barely visible over the ledge of her den, and he considered greeting her only momentarily. He hadn't been confronted about his walks yet, but still he would rather she not know. Wouldn't want her to think it's a habit, or anything, He thought, and the humor was bitter.

dawnpaw
━━━━━ stoneclan apprentice ━━━━━
where the apprentice den | with open

indentShe sleeps like a rock...

tinyfire
━━━━━ stoneclan warrior ━━━━━
where camp, nursery | with morningstorm

indentTinyfire woke gently from sleep, something he was grateful for after all of the stress and conflict of the past moon. He knew several of his clanmates struggled with what had happened-- what was still happening --though he pretended he was unaware to spare their pride. He uncurled his tail from its place around his nose and stood from his nest, stretching back and flexing toes. There was a muscle-deep ache through his body, one which came from pushing himself too hard, but the soreness wouldn't stop him from doing exactly that. He saw himself out of the warriors' den and into the camp at large, noting how many of his clanmates were already awake.

indentWhen Tinyfire saw a few cats sitting near the fresh kill pile he saw an opportunity to wake himself up and start his day on the right foot. The black tom greeted the others with a dip of his head and then plucked a mouse off of the pile. This mouse he didn't eat himself, rather he crossed the clearing to the nursery and shouldered his way inside. He set the mouse down a tail-length from the queen he then addressed, "Good morning, Morningstorm." Tinyfire contained a chuckle and continued, "I brought you prey, it was getting a little busy out there."
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ﹙◇ - Morningstorm [1]; ϟ - Thunderpaw [1]﹚

Postby V.Vulpes » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:48 am

[ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇᴄʟᴀɴ] [sʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ] [ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴs] [ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴛɪɴʏꜰɪʀᴇ]xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx[ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢsᴛᴏʀᴍ]
(◇)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXThe light that flickered into the nursery completely annoyed Morningstorm enough so that she flicked her tail quickly in irritation. The wonderful dream she was having of her brother evaporated from her sight once she woke; Mossclaw was gone once again. After a few more minutes of laying down, she decided to sit up and groom her messy, fluffy pelt. She did make sure to move a pawstep away from her sleeping kits. While she still wanted to be close enough to them, she didn’t want to wake either of them up just yet in case they start bothering the whole camp. It’s best to let them sleep.
XXXXXMorningstorm swiped her tongue over the back of her paw and wiped her face. Her ears twitched forward when she heard pawsteps heading her way. She stopped grooming once Tinyfire dropped his mouse he was carrying. “Oh, thank you, and good morning to you as well,” she nodded her head then padded the few pawsteps towards the prey. “Would you like to half it? I’m not quite hungry this morning.” She also would like to have company but she’d never say that aloud.

[ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪsᴛᴄʟᴀɴ] [ᴛᴏᴍ] [sɪx ᴍᴏᴏɴs] [ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴅᴀʀᴋᴄʟᴀᴡ]xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx[ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ]
(ϟ)
XXXXXThunderpaw’s yellow-green eyes opened slowly. They blinked. Once to get used to the light flickering into the den. Twice to rid the sleep from the corners of his eyes. Third just in case. Then opened fully. He stretched out his giant paws then curled them under him for a moment while he still woke up. Tumblepaw, the only other apprentice in Mistclan, he noticed was still asleep so there was no one to talk to and bother yet. Thunderpaw didn’t want to bother him right now, every cat needs his beauty sleep, so he stood and stretched again before leaving the apprentice’s den.
XXXXXNow outside, he looked around camp at the few clanmates that are awake. Well, only Poppystar and Darkclaw with Fernbite just now slipping in. He was sure the rest of the clan would be awake soon. However, Thunderpaw didn’t see his mentor anywhere. Quailslip was probably still asleep. Instead of just doing nothing, Thunderpaw decided to prance over to Darkclaw. “Good morning, Darkclaw!” he mewed enthusiastically, “I wanted to see if you knew whether or not Quailslip was awake yet? I wanna know what training we’d do today!” He paused then added, mostly to himself, “or maybe Beetlefang will put us on a patrol this morning.” Whatever the case, he was still excited for the day ahead.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:52 am

p l u m p a w
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━stoneclan apprentice━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
female | nine moons | camp | tags;; n/a
the faint sound of birds chirping and flittering through the trees made its way toward plumpaw. the apprentice hadn't slept much the previous night; each time she was about to drift off, a noise from an animal rummaging just outside camp or a sudden cold draft would startle her awake. she had had a long day, starting with a training session from fireeyes and then a hunting patrol to show off her skills. on top of it all, she was made to fetch moss for morningstar's nest; the little ones had it ruined with their rough play that morning. all in all, plumpaw was exhausted and for all that hard work, she believed she had earned herself a well-deserved good night’s rest. nature thought otherwise, however.

by the time the noise had stopped and the wind had died down, the sun was already illuminating the camp with its morning glow. the female was usually an early bird, but this time she didn't feel physically able to haul herself out of bed in order to witness the beautiful sunrise as it peaked over the mountain top. with the little sleep she had managed to get, there was no doubt that the apprentice would be quite snappy and snippy that day. reluctantly, plumpaw slowly pulled herself to her paws. they protested in anger, tingly painfully after several hours of disuse. gingerly, she managed to make her way around dawnpaw's sleeping form and into the open, wistfully wishing her mentor was as kind as snowberry.

the female sat just outside the apprentices' den, curling her tail gently over her paws, which felt as though tiny, invisible ants were crawling all over them. it was considerably warmer outside the den compared to inside, although you could barely consider the breeze "warm". however, the sun did feel nice as it showered rays of heat upon her tiny frame. plumpaw took this time to bathe herself as she waited for her mentor to wake up, although she didn't see why she was forced to wake up early if he wasn't going to show her the same courtesy.

b e e t l e f a n g
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━mistclan deputy━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
male | twenty-six moons | mountains/forest | tags;; n/a
hunting (open)
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:05 am

D A R K C L A W

| Female | In the camp | Tagged Thunderpaw |

I turn my head and see Thunderpaw, he has grown a lot in the past few moons and he seem almost unrecognisable from his old self. "Hi Thunderpaw." I say in greeting, I appear to be a lot less enthusiastic than he is. "Quailslip seems to still be asleep but he will probably wake up soon." As I answer the apprentices question I look towards the warriors den. With most cats asleep I can almost feel the slow and drowsy mood crawls its way over the camp. I tap my claws on the ground. "Anyway Thunderpaw, how are you this morning?"

R O B I N F E A T H E R

| Male | In the camp | Tagged Sapphirepaw |

I give a nod of greeting to Sappirepaw, her mainly white coat seems to reflect the suns bright morning rays. The heat the sun slowly evaporates the thick mist that looms over camp and through the forest. For starclan it must be like they are looking down on thick clouds. I begin to lick my furry paws over with my rough pink tongue. I carefully caress the top of my head with my pads which are not covered in a thin coat of saliva. I continue to groom myself as Sappirepaw grabs a sparrow. As I slow my licks I let out a sigh and I place my paw back down on the rough ground. "Sappirepaw, how are you?" I ask, the sleep is almost engraved in my voice.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Sapphirepaw calmy uttered "Goodmorning,
Smallstar. Oh, and- I'm fine, as always.
" she winked playfully,
but reassurefully at the toms. She sat down, turning to
Robinfeather. And then back to Smallstar.
"
Both of you seem tired,"Sapphirepaw glanced at the sky "Is it
because of the "tension" between the clans? Is that what it is?
" Her
voice barely above a whisper, she questioned, even if she knew the
answer.

" S A P P H I R E P A W "

SHE-CAT || 10 MOONS || STONECLAN

MED.CAT APP || AT: CAMP (KILL PILE)

TAGGED: ROBINFEATHER, SMALLSTAR

Last edited by friskie on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:25 pm

Smallstar
43 Moons | Tom | Stoneclan | Leader | Crush: Open

Smallstar's whiskers twitched with a slight smile at Sapphirepaw's reply. He had taken note of the ignorance from Robinfeather but owed it to his sleep addled voice that his sleepiness was the cause, not that he'd mind... he was somewhat used to it, even as leader. He swiveled his ears towards Sapphirepaw though when she took note of both of their tiredness and he just gave a small tug of his muzzle upward into a smile. "Sharp eyes and ears as ever, Sapphirepaw... but I should expect no less from our future Medicine Cat," he meowed, skillfully dodging around the question about the tension between the clans. He took note of Tinyfire leaving the Warriors' den without a word to anyone around him. However, he did dip his head in greeting, something which Smallstar returned in kind as he did so to him. He watched him leave with a mouse from the kill pile to the nursery and couldn't help but watch after the tom.

His ears drooped slightly at watching Tinyfire's leaving figure, seeing as the two of them, while sharing a similar history, were like night and day. Tinyfire was confident, had a mate who gave him adorable children, was loved and respected by the clan... whereas Smallstar felt he was anything but. Then again, he never really gave himself time to really consider a mate and he wasn't really all that much of a brave cat. Because of that, he always felt like no one would want a cat like him anyway. Still, he couldn't help but look to Tinyfire as his influence with Ringstar gone. The warrior was his reminder of everything Ringstar had taught him and he wouldn't soon forget any of it, he hoped.

He brought his thoughts out of that sour line of thought as he shook his head slightly before looking back at Sapphirepaw and Robinfeather. "I'll be sending out patrols soon, Sapphirepaw... are there any herbs that Wasprunner is in need of that the patrols should keep an eye out for?" he questioned curiously as he swayed his tail tip from side to side on the ground, its tip shaking every so often. He was doing his best to get back into the daily routine of what he used to do when he first woke up. This was one of many first times in what felt like forever that he could be... 'normal'. And yet still it was so foreign feeling to him. He always felt everything was so surreal since the war began and even more now that it was at a stalemate.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tinyfire (2)

Postby crash the mode » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:16 am

tinyfire
━━━━━ stoneclan warrior ━━━━━
where nursery | with morningstorm

indentTinyfire was relieved he hadn't disturbed the other cat's sleep, and he sat gently on his haunches while she greeted him in turn. The tip of his tail flicked, physical manifestation of his good mood. He spoke more softly, aware of the kits asleep beside them. "No problem-- Wanted to get you something while the picking was still good." Briefly he thought of his daughter, probably still dead asleep in the apprentices' den. His other children were much more proactive, and Dawnpaw would often sleep until somebody shoved her out of her nest. For this reason, she didn't eat until much later in the day.

indentAt Morningstorm's question Tinyfire cocked his head to one side and his smile grew. "I wouldn't mind sharing... But maybe not half; you certainly need the energy more than I do." When Viperfang had been in the nursery she'd spent all of her time running after her kits, who strayed as far as they possibly could from the den against her warnings. Morningstorm's kits were roughly that age now, and they'd surely give her trouble. "Besides, I need to make sure Timberfall doesn't need me for any patrols."
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ﹙◇ - Morningstorm [2]; ϟ - Thunderpaw [2]﹚

Postby V.Vulpes » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:41 pm

[ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇᴄʟᴀɴ] [sʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ] [ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴs] [ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴛɪɴʏꜰɪʀᴇ]xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx[ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢsᴛᴏʀᴍ]
(◇)
XXXXXMorningstorm gave a nod at Tinyfire’s words. “Ahh yes, I’m sure once everyone is awake they’ll want to have breakfast too,” she purred, “unless they’re all worried about Mistclan, I know many are.” She sat back on her haunches as her ears twitched with uncertainty. Now that she had her kits the thought of a war between the two clans worried her a great deal. Morningstorm shook it off, took a bite of the mouse then nudged it towards Tinyfire. After she swallowed her mouthful, she asked, “Have patrols not gone out yet? I thought Timberfall would be awake by now.

[ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪsᴛᴄʟᴀɴ] [ᴛᴏᴍ] [sɪx ᴍᴏᴏɴs] [ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴅᴀʀᴋᴄʟᴀᴡ]xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx[ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ]
(ϟ)
XXXXXI’m fine, Darkclaw, thank you for asking,” Thunderpaw replied. He sat beside the warrior, wanting to wait for Quailslip with another one of his clanmates instead of by himself. “I really hope that Quailslip wakes up soon,” he mewed, just trying to make conversation “I wanna see if he’ll take me hunting this morning! And-” a large grin appeared on his face, “-I’m gonna catch the biggest and plumpest prey anyone in Mistclan's ever seen, I’ll be the best hunter in the clan!” Thunderpaw was practically vibrating with glee as he spoke then he realized that he must be rambling because he shook out his pelt and mewed, “and how are you this morning? You seem a bit down, are ya’ still asleep?
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:37 pm

D A R K C L A W

| Female | In the camp | Tagged Thunderpaw |

"Yeah, I am a bit sleepy, I guess the tension between our clan and Stoneclan has made me a bit sleep deprived, that's all." I say to Thunderpaw with a sigh. Though he is still young I feel that he understands me well. "I hope you become a great hunter too, I really do." Talking to the youngster makes me a bit happier, his optimistic attitude is far cheerier than my pessimistic one. "I guess the rest of the clan must be sleep deprived too. They are all still fast asleep." I say this with some happiness returning to my dull voice.

R O B I N F E A T H E R

| Male | In the camp | Tagged Sapphirepaw and Smallstar|

I listen as Smallstar talks to Sapphirepaw, it is then that I realize I must have ignored him. "Oh, sorry Smallstar, good morning." I turn back to Sapphirepaw. "Yeah, it is a bit to do with the tension I guess but I don't really feel like talking about it." I say a small sad frown adorning itself on my face. I look back at Smallstar again, "so, what's on the agenda today?" I ask.

(Sorry, I have some writers block today.)
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me