|| " THE CHOSEN " ||

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: || " THE CHOSEN " ||

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:10 pm

ROSE FEATHER
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴹᵒˡˡʸ
ᵂᶤᶰᵈᶜˡᵃᶰ
ᵂᵃʳʳᶤᵒʳ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ᵀʰᵉ ᴼʷˡ ᵀʳᵉᵉ
ᵀᵃᵍˢ: ᵒᵖᵉᶰ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
RoseFeather felt her heart in her throat and her feet numbing as she ran in what felt like circles. Fire was all she could see and she would run one way, just to be cut off by a growing blaze. She would turn around and the path behind her would be gone. The feeling of her lungs burning from smoke was beginning to feel numbing as she took a gambit and threw her body through the flames. The roll of the dice turned up rewarding, despite her pelt becoming singed from the flames she landed in a burnt out circle which had formed from the blaze.
In a momentary lapse of judgement her brain began flicking back to what had just transpired, "oh starclan no, no no no" RoseFeather blurted, her brain beginning to ache with fear and sadness. This state lasted little time as a tree fell down into her safe haven, setting it ablaze once more. There was a brief temptation to stay still, this was quickly overridden by flight. Bounding over the tree she found herself approaching the Owl Tree. "I will take you to Riverclan camp! Hurry please!" Sounded a she-cat in the distance and with a hoarse voice RoseFeather replied, "Help!" She headed towards the sound of the she-cat; her legs beginning to shake as she kept moving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'll do RobinPaw in a bit)
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:00 am

★ palefoot
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ medicine cat | tom | forty-two moons | tags: open ] ←

'the chosen four from every clan, will live to see the sun again.' only now did palefoot understand starclan's urgent message. as the flames continued to swallow the majority of their camp, he caught sight of many who had perished due to the thick smoke. and as much as palefoot wanted to stay and help them, his health was fading with every minute. besides, some damage could never be healed by herbs- they had all burnt up in the fire even if he had wanted to help. the grey tom had accepted his fate as he looked around his burning campgrounds one last time. if starclan had sealed his fate to be deceased in the fire; he wouldn't try to fight it. palefoot watched a few cats escape the terrain, but palefoot hadn't seen any openings where he resided. in a flash, he swore he spotted something familiar. "p-patchtail?" a groggy voice called out to the vision of his deceased mentor. starclan worked in mysterious ways, sometimes, palefoot couldn't even predict what they'd do for him. the medicine cat saw where his mentor stood, and didn't hesitate to follow his footsteps. lunging onto the rock, he spotted a small patch of grass that was free from flames. he collided with the ground and continued to race towards freedom. there would be more cats that survived from the fire, all he had to do was find them.

☾ briarnose
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ warrior | tom | twenty-five moons | tags: ospreystar ] ←

"huh?" the tom recognized the voice of the riverclan leader calling out to him. briarnose had successfully pulled himself out of the river onto the small stone, then, cautiously stepped onto other nearby rocks to aid him in crossing the river. his coat had become damp and cold, but it was a well-needed break from the warm flames and thick ash. he gave a slow nod to ospreystar, even if he felt out of place in the opposing camp, it was nice of him to give a welcome. "more cats are probably on their way, ospreystar. i'm sure that somebody needs help more than i do." he told the leader. briarnose needed some time alone to think about what had happened in the last hour. he'd seen so many faces consumed by the flames- so many cats he'd never see again. his best friend, lizardtooth, had been sent on a patrol earlier and had never returned back. briarnose's apprentice-crush, reedfeather, had collapsed in the warrior's den. and his fallowpelt- he...he didn't want to talk about. even if the cats who had survived tried to get close to him, he was sure that they wouldn't be anything like his old clanmates. everything was changing too quickly for his liking.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:26 am

Mintpaw
Molly-Thunderclan-apprentice- tags: Silverdawn
════════════

Mintpaw's head swiveled as she heard another cat approaching. When she saw Mosstalon approaching with Moonkit her heart skipped a beat. "Oh thank Starclan another cat is alive!" The Thunderclan apprentice was surprised when the warrior left the fragile kit in her paws. Okay, you can do this. We might be the last of Thunderclan. She gently scooped the black molly in her jaws and stood at the end of the river. The bank sloped down with erosion, making it easier to jump. Bumching her muscles, Mintpaw sprang. Bumbleclaw! If you're in Starclan, spare me! Water enclosed around her, threatening to pull the kit and apprentice under its murky depths. Mintpaw thrashed the water with her paws, she had only swan once, and she had hated it. Her head surfaced above the water, as did Moonkit's. Slowly, Mintpaw managed to roughly slice through the water. The molly slumped on to bank and looked at the kit, then at the silver Riverclan warrior, then right back across to mosstalon.

Krestelwing
molly-thunderclan-warrior-tags: Squirreltuft, Longpaw, Open
═════════════════

Squirreltuft smiled at her older sister. "You know that you'll never get Snowfur to like you mousebrain!" Krestelwing countered, giggling. A scream was heard from the apprentice den. Three young cats sprinted out of their den, at first the warrior couldn't see what was wrong, then she noticed Longpaw's tail, it was on fire. "Longpaw!" Squirreltuft exclaimed, darting after him. Soon, the whole camp was ablaze, cats pelting everywhere. "Squirreltuft?" She saw her sister and her apprentice Longpaw climbing up the camp wall frantically Krestelwing ducked through the dirtplace wall and went to join them. The three darted through the smokey forest, occasionally loosing each other. Longpaw's tail was now the size of a normal cat's. They knew they couldn't stop running, the had to keep running. Krestelwing heard a creak and looked up, the towering branches of an alder tree were about to come crashing down. "Longpaw! Squirreltuft!" But Krestelwing's yowl was drowned out by the smog and crashing sounds. The alder tree feel on top of her sister's back, snapping her spine. Krestelwing gasped, her sister, dead! Longpaw rushed over, if cats could cry, tears would be streaming down both of their faces. "Krestelwing," "Yes Longpaw?" "I don't want to die!" The molly curled her tail over his scorched one, she wished to tell the apprentice it would be alright, though she wasn't sure if it would.
Last edited by rose petals. on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Moon Shadows:. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:04 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

MxxxxxOxxxxxSxxxxxSxxxxxTxxxxxAxxxxxLxxxxxOxxxxxN

tom||29 moons||calico||former ThunderClan||warrior||tags: Mintpaw, Moonkit & Silverdawn
xx
    Mosstalon stood on the otherside, waiting for the black and white apprentice to make it across the bank safely with his kit before stepping down the bank edge slowly, his claws slipping out to help him keep his balance before he jumped into the water after them.

The water was cool against his burning pelt, pushing away the majority of the smoke that tainted his mouth. Pushing up for the top, he was a taller cat than Mintpaw so his paws just brushed the bottom when he plunged in. Now gasping for air at the top, his pelt quickly became waterlogged as he struggled against the current. He was not a good swimmer but had fell into the river as an apprentice a few times. so he had learnt to swim quickly.

Finally making it to the bank, he dragged his tired legs up unto the sandy river bank, looking to Mintpaw and the silver RiverClan she-cat. who was this? He recognized her vaguely but...he really had no idea. His only concern was currently to ensure the safety of his kit and his clan mate.
    "are you alright Mintpaw?" he tasked, shaking some of the water from his thick pelt before bending down to pick up his tiny kit, the little scrap of wet fur now mewing meekly as her father licked her in an attempt to keep her warm. She just kept mewing "I know little one. It'll all be over soon," Mosstalon said, looking to the RiverClan she-cat. he knew his beloved mate and other daughter were gone. he just hoped he could save what was left of his family now.

It clicked when he finally looked over the she-cat from RiverClan who she was. Silvertalon. She was Tumblepaw's mother. That was a little more than reassuring. But he looked to her desperately, curling his tail around his kit. There had to be someone in RiverClan who was able to help his tiny kit and the apprentice at his side.

HxxxxxAxxxxxRxxxxxExxxxxTxxxxxAxxxxxIxxxxxL

she-cat||40 moons||white-ginger tabby||former WindClan||deputy||tags: Rosefeather
xx
    Then there was that familiar voice on the wind as Haretail ran. It caused the she-cat to bring herself to an abrupt halt. rosefeather? could it be....

"Rosefeather!" Haretail called desperately, leaping toward the sound. Whether it would lead her to her friend or to her death, she didn't know. Perhaps she was imagining the sound. But she ran to the sound anyway. It offered a small shred of hope among all the smoke. Rosefeather, as much as Haretail couldn't stand her terrible attitude, she was her friend. they had trained and grown up in each other's company, despite their age difference.

Flames cut her off in each direction, and Rosefeather's voice didn't sound again. But she kept running, the lithe she-cat hoping to find her friend behind the smoke and flames. Pausing to cough heavily, she scanned the burning grass.
    "No....no....StarClan why?! Haretail muttered to herself, almost ready to believe she had given up on finding her friend. And then...there it was. The flash of her clanmate's pelt. Haretail recognized it instantly. And her heart fluttered with hope "Rosefeather! Over here!" she called out, picking her way around the flames and smoke to her friend.
.:Moon Shadows:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Mintpaw
Molly-Thunderclan-apprentice- tags: Silverdawn, Mosstalon, Moonkit
════════════

Mintpaw smiled, her fur dripping. "I'm okay, thanks." She wished she could say the same for Bumbleclaw or Kinkpaw. If they were alive, they were still out there, somewhere. She remembered Hazelpaw's shriek, it still resonated in her mind. She tore her eyes away from the flames and forced herself to look at Mosstalon and his kit. "come on, we should ask the Riverclan cat for help." It was just something simple, something simple that would take her mind off of her dying family. Maybe they would still be alive, maybe her brothers would be nicer to her if they all survived. It didn't seem likely though.

Krestelwing
molly-thunderclan-warrior-tags: Longpaw, Ospreystar, Briarnose
═════════════════

The two cats had hardly any time to mourn before they had to run again. Longpaw's tail had finally stopped blazing and his breathing slowed steadier. The gorge loomed ahead of them, like a crater in the moon. "We have to cross it!" The apprentice yowled. Krestelwing knew that it was a horrible idea, but also their only one. "It seems logical enough." she shrugged. Longpaw lead the warrior to a narrow ditch, then waved his tail in recognition. He stood on the edge of the rock, adjusting his paws just so. "Krestelwing, if I make this, we will both be safe, I promise!" In a normal clan environment, Krestelwing would have protested, or gone first, but there was no swaying Longpaw, or other options. The two cats were never actually friends, he was her sister's apprentice, and she was his sister's mentor, that was just how it worked. But now, Longpaw and Krestelwing seemed like the only ones left in the forest still alive. he took a deep breath and sprang, but his hind legs slid and he found himself skidding down the ridge. Krestelwing extended her paw, reaching towards him, Lostpaw tried to grab her, but his sorrely bracken paw slipped. "Krestelwing!" He yowled. "Please! Please don't let me die!" Though it was to late, eventually his wail was drowned out by the lapping of the water. His soft brown head resurfaced, and he began to gag up water. He sank back down under again. This happened several times, and Krestelwing knew that the odds were against him, she prayed and prayed, and probably would forever, that Longpaw survived the river. She continued on, trying to find a better way across. She finally felt the vibrating of the Thunderpath ahead. She slowed, looking for cats, she could feel her heart thumping in her head. Ahead she saw two toms by the Riverclan border, she recognized one as the Riverclan leader, Ospreystar, and the other- the other! Why, that was the most handsome cat krestelwing had ever met! She pricked her ears to hear the conversation. "Nonsense! We can wait here for some others, and I'm sure you don't know your way to the Riverclan camp by yourself!" "Hello, do you think that I could use your territory for safety?" She meowed. Ospreystar looked up, "Of course!" He meowed, though still a little suspicious."Thank you!" She purred, and began to wade through the water, keeping an eye out for Longpaw.

(Added Ospreystar to Krestelwing's post because I didn't want to write another header for him right now.)
Last edited by rose petals. on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:59 pm

● ● ● SILVERDAWN ● ● ●
    xxxxxxxxxxx» age;; 30 moons » gender;; shecat » rank;; riverclan warrior » crush;; none » tagged;; mintpaw, mosstalon, moonkit, haretail, rosefeather
        Silverdawn had seen Mintpaw approaching the tree. She let out a heavy breath of happiness, as she also saw Mosstalon and Moonkit in his jaw. Her heart sank as she looked at the kit. "Hold on to her, Mintpaw lick Moonkit." She said. She panted heavily. "Head south, bring Moonkit to Tumblepaw to try and have him help- theres nothing I can do at this moment, just hurry." She said before hearing a shouting voice in the distance, spotting a warrior she had met many times at ceremonies. "Rosefeather!" The silver tabby shouted whilst seeing her legs shaking. Silverdawn coughed loudly, smoke filling her lungs as she ran up to she she-cat pressing herself against the molly. "Here let me take you to the camp." She said moving herself below the other female. She heard another familiar voice, Haretail. "Haretail come on! Hurry!" She shouted through her coughs as she moved slowly at first waiting for Haretail to catch up. As the group caught up together, Silverdawn began dashing out. "Come on we need to get them to the camp. I think that's everyone." She said bounding towards her clans camp, her paws aching and raw, covered in the black that was produced from the burning flames around them. Every few moments, she flashed her eyes back to make sure Haretail, Mintpaw, Mosstalon and Moonkit were still with her. "We will be there soon Rosefeather, breathe as little as possible. You too Haretail." She coughed out, breathing heavily would just cause more smoke inhalation. As she approached the river, she jumped in, splattering water around her and on Rosefeather. She dragged herself through the water before reaching the territory, and soon the camp. She stopped near the entrance coughing heavily and setting down Rosefeather.

● ● ● TUMBLEPAW ● ● ●
    xxxxxxxxxxx» age;; 9 moons » gender;; tom » rank;; riverclan apprentice » crush;; none » tagged;; open
        Open in Riverclan camp
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:51 am

☾ briarnose
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ warrior | tom | twenty-five moons | tags: ospreystar, kresetelwing ] ←

while thinking about his situation, brairnose hears the voice of the riverclan leader in the background. "i guess.." his voice trails off as he wonders whether he should speak the next words or not. brairnose knows that he shouldn't take the leader's hospitality for granted; he knows that shadowclan's leader would be more stubborn towards newcomers despite the fire. he's pulled out of his daydreams by a new voice. this time, it's not ospreystar, but instead a molly's voice. briarnose immediately perks to see if it belongs to fallowpelt; but the new arrival doesn't even resemble his sister. it takes several seconds to recollect his thoughts and join them in the present. he swears he's seen the pretty molly before, and she smells of thunderclan. perhaps he'd seen her at a gathering before, but there was no use on getting to know cats from other clans better- especially clans that shadowclan had bad ties with. nevertheless, briarnose feels like he should try and talk with the newcomer. perhaps it'll clear his mind of some of the muck building up in there. what harm can he do? he's already lost too much in the worst way possible.
          the molly's amber eyes seemed to be scanning the forest for somebody. maybe another cat was on their ways, but briarnose only suspected the worst. as far as he knew, he was the last living member of shadowclan. while he did admire the molly's optimism towards the situation, briarnose couldn't seem to be the littlest bit hopeful about the situation. "do you see anybody else who was alive and okay on your way over here?" the tabby-marked tom asked the newcomer, trying to get any additional information.

★ palefoot
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ medicine cat | tom | forty-two moons | tags: mintpaw, moonkit, mosstalon ] ←

the riverclan border was something he never had to deal with when going to the moonstone, or something he ever had to cross all together. the only time he really felt the urge to meet by the river was to talk with the riverclan medicine cat, duskflower. while duskflower was a good companion to palefoot, she seemed to driven mad after the prophecy was given to her. she almost seemed to defy starclan for sending her the message that only four cats from her clan would survive. but then again, it affected everyone differently. palefoot remembered the anger that raged in a select few cats and how they'd begun to lash out at patchtail and him. as if palefoot could change his ancestors minds! if he could've swayed them to change their minds, he and the other medicine cats would have done so immediately.
          once his ash-covered paws hit the riverclan camp, palefoot looked around for any cats that he could spot. the medicine cat opened his mouth to taste the air, but all that seemed to hit him was smoke and burnt rubble. however, his ears seemed to pick up the high-pitched mewling of... a kit? no, no- a kit had survived the fire without having a great amount of smoke caught in his lungs was almost inconceivable to him. there was no way he could be hearing a kit's soft mews. palefoot knew that there was a queen in thunderclan who had recently had kits; but she had become so weak after childbirth that the thickness of the smoke got to her quickly. he could only imagine how hard mosstalon would've taken it. while walking through the camp, the short-haired tom caught sight of a small, black-and-white apprentice. "mintpaw?" and to her side was the source of the noise itself, "mosstalon?" the small, light-cream kit in his mouth had only been moving slightly. palefoot knew there wasn't much he could do without honey or coltsfoot at his ready, but he knew how to attempt to help the kit without herbs. "i... i can try to help out moonkit if you need assistance. i couldn't bring any herbs with me- but i can try."
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:32 pm

ROSE FEATHER
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴹᵒˡˡʸ
ᵂᶤᶰᵈᶜˡᵃᶰ
ᵂᵃʳʳᶤᵒʳ
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᵀʰᵉ ᴼʷˡ ᵀʳᵉᵉ
ᴴᵃʳᵉᵗᵃᶤˡ˒ ˢᶤˡᵛᵉʳᴰᵃʷᶰ˒ ᴿᵒᵇᶤᶰᴾᵃʷ
ᵐᶤᶰᵗᵖᵃʷ˒ ᵐᵒˢˢᵗᵃˡᵒᶰ˒ ᵐᵒᵒᶰᵏᶤᵗ
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
As she kept moving forward she made out a call, "Rosefeather! Over here!" sounded HareTail and in that moment RoseFeather felt her panic ease, even with the flames that licked the forest around them. Soon she heard her name shouted again as Silverdawn came to her, pressing against her side and lifting her up. "Thankyou" She muttered coughing as the she-cat spoke to the others before bounding off to, what she reasoned must be, RiverClan camp.
As they moved she made out Silverdawn's voice calling out instructions in her tired haze, "We will be there soon Rosefeather, breathe as little as possible. You too Haretail." With a nod RoseFeather replied hoarsely "I understand." There was a flood of relief as they approached water and the cooling liquid was splashed onto her pelt. The she-cat let out a purr of thanks, abiding by the earlier suggestion to breathe shallowly. As they kept moving once more RoseFeather closed her eyes because they were starting to sting. It came as a shock to her then when they finally stopped moving and she was let down. "Thank you" She repeated again softly, coughing with each syllable. She looked around, this was the first time she'd been in the RiverClan camp and what she wanted most right now was to lay down and rest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R O B I N P A W
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴹᵒˡˡʸ
ᴿᶤᵛᵉʳᶜˡᵃᶰ
ᴬᵖᵖʳᵉᶰᵗᶤᶜᵉ
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴿᶤᵛᵉʳᶜˡᵃᶰ ᶜᵃᵐᵖ
ᴴᵃʳᵉᵗᵃᶤˡ˒ ˢᶤˡᵛᵉʳᴰᵃʷᶰ˒ ᴿᵒˢᵉᶠᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳ
ᵐᶤᶰᵗᵖᵃʷ˒ ᵐᵒˢˢᵗᵃˡᵒᶰ˒ ᵐᵒᵒᶰᵏᶤᵗ
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
RobinPaw paced back and forth through the camp eyes wide with distress. IvyPaw had been out of camp when the fire started and she still hadn't heard back if any of them had survived. She'd lost her mother on the way back to camp and starclan knew where her father was. There was a loud pop from the fire just outside camp and she jumped, fur on end and tail bushy as she spun around to eye off the fire, coughing from the smoke. In her mind she thought cynical things, 'what a way to go' mixed in with angry slurs for the fire and then to starclan. It was true, they should have been able to protect them, wasn't that why starclan existed, to keep them safe, to keep their families safe?
The sound of cats entering camp had her spin around, her sisters name catching in her throat. But it wasn't IvyPaw, it was just SilverDawn returning with a band of cats from the other clans. She let out a sigh, SilverDawn had been a real hero in this. In her heart, RobinPaw knew she should have headed out with the silver she-cat; but her own selfish desires got in the way. She'd told herself that she wanted to wait for IvyPaw to get back. In truth, it was starting to hit home that, IvyPaw wasn't coming back.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Moon Shadows:. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:18 am

MxxxxxOxxxxxSxxxxxSxxxxxTxxxxxAxxxxxLxxxxxOxxxxxN

tom||29 moons||calico||former ThunderClan||warrior||tags: Mintpaw, Moonkit, Silverdawn & Palefoot
xx
    "Palefoot?" Mosstalon asked, looking up as someone called out to him and Mintpaw. The tom was cradling his little kit protectively on his paws, licking her fur constantly to keep her breathing. It was the only thing he could do that seemed to be keeping her alive. The bubbly tom was an emotional wreck, but he was hiding it well so as not to worry Mintpaw.

His gaze on the medicine cat was narrowed but slightly hopeful. Could Palefoot even do anything to help his tiny daughter? Regardless, he had to let them medicine cat try.
    "please....do what you can for her," he whispered as his little kit mewed out weakly again, "please."

He'd promised. He'd promised Icetail he would keep her safe. That had been their last promise to one another as the she-cat lay, weak and unable to move as the flames approached the camp. Moonkit had been the one chossen to be rescued, her weak little sister Whitekit - both parents knew that she wouldn't have made the journey. It had been such a heartbreaking goodbye. One that Mosstalon had hoped would not happen until he and Icetail had grown old together. Why had StarClan been so cruel?

HxxxxxAxxxxxRxxxxxExxxxxTxxxxxAxxxxxIxxxxxL

she-cat||40 moons||white-ginger tabby||former WindClan||deputy||tags: Rosefeather, Silverdawn
xx
    Haretail nodded her understanding but her gaze cast back forlornly the way they had come. WindClan. What would have one day been her clan to lead and protect. I failed them. I failed them all the little she-cat thought to herself before, though it broke her heart, she turned her back on the direction of home and followed after Rosefeather.
    "Rest Rosefeather," the deputy told her friend, giving a reassuring lick between Rosefeather's ears, tasting nothing but the acrid stench of smoke that she was certain had soaked into every cat's fur.

There home. Their way of life. Did it only survive with them now? Two cats couldn't be a clan. That was near impossible. All of their clanmates....how many had managed to escape here or beyond the fire? The deputy's thoughts turned to Waspnose and Heatherfoot. They had been her apprentices. Heatherfoot had just been announced as the newest clan warrior at the last Gathering. Were they both gone? Her apprentices whom she treated as her family? She had no way of knowing. So, she just sat there stoically by Rosefeather's side, refusing to let her emotions get the best of her.
.:Moon Shadows:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:45 pm

Mintpaw
Molly-Thunderclan-apprentice- tags: Silverdawn, Mosstalon, Moonkit, Palefoot, Tumblepaw
════════════

Mintpaw quickly trotted after Silverdawn and the others. She brought up the rear, throwing her head sideways to watch the tires on the opposite river banks. When the reached the Riverclan camp the molly let out a sigh of relief. When Palefoot entered the camp, Mintpaw's hearts rang with joy. He's alive! He can help Moonkit! Suddenly, the burning in her throat and lungs seemed to dissapear when she saw the Thunderclan medicine cat working to heal the tiny scrap of fur. Stay alive! Stay alive! Mintpaw cast her gaze around to see Tumblepaw sitting in a corner, Well there was a cat she knew. She padded over to her friend from gatherings and sat down. "Wow," She murmured. "It's hard to believe Starclan would do something like this to us." She knew it wasn't right to talk about Atarclan negatively like that, but she couldn't help but feel raged that Starclan probably took her mentor, parents, and brothers.
Last edited by rose petals. on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me