Paleclan - Open, Prophecy Cats Available!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Paleclan - Warriors needed!

Postby Shirona » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:17 am

NIGHTPOOL
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Appearance 68 Moons Tom Senior Warrior Apprentice: Dewpaw Mate: none
╔═════════╗
○•○
Relaxed
○•○
╚═════════╝

He blinked his eyes open slowly. The dark blue orbs adjusted to the light as Nightpool gave himself a br
        ief and throughout wash before stretching. Nightpool arched his spine and extended his black tail to th
        e furthest extent of his reach. Today he would take his apprentice out for training. The young molly w
        as known to be troublesome from time to time. Nightpool made sure he never tolerated her back talk a
        nd even scolded her when she dared to do so to warriors and other senior rankings. He had experience t
        eaching apprentices, he had mentored three before the Great War. Nightpool knew Dewpaw was eager
        to prove she was the best apprentice, and he saw no reason to keep her from reaching her full potentia
        l. In the training session Nightpool planned to work on her balance, the molly loved to dash and move a
        t high speeds and now he planned to teach her to utilize it when climbing trees and jumping from bran
        ch to branch. Nightpool exited the warriors den and planned to wake Dewpaw, but the other apprentic
        es were in a large commotion.
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:34 am

ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ ꜱ ᴛ ᴇ ᴩ

she-cat || warrior || apprentice; swiftpaw || 23 moons || tagged; swiftpaw

Rosestep groaned as she woke up to two loud arguing cats, she recognized her apprentice, swiftpaw's voice, and his sisters tawnpaw. The she-cat yawned and she reluctantly rose from her warm nest, careful not to wake up anyone, she made her way outside and saw wolfpaw confronting tawnypaw. Rosestep made her way over to her apprentice, her fur soaking in the sunlight, "Swiftpaw," she meowed gently, looking sympathetically at the tom, "Are you alright?" she added, then looked over her shoulder at the cats who woke up from the loud ruckus.

ʀ ᴏ ᴡ ᴀ ɴ ꜱ ʜ ᴀ ᴅ ᴇ

tom || warrior || apprentice; duskpaw || 26 moons || tagged; swiftpaw, tawnypaw

Rowanshade awoken with rosestep leaving the den, he realized almost everyone had woken up and was a bit curious as to why. The tom made his way to the entrance of the den, reluctantly taking a step into the sunny yet chilly air. The tom looked around and noticed the fresh-kill scattered, and tawnypaw dripping wet in the middle of it. He rolled his eyes and grumpily sat down, flicking his eyes to around the camp curiously.

ᴛ ᴀ ʟ ᴏ ɴ ᴩ ᴀ ᴡ

tom || apprentice || mentor; lightwing || 9 moons || tagged; aspenpaw

down below vvv

ᴀ ꜱ ᴩ ᴇ ɴ ᴩ ᴀ ᴡ

she-cat || apprentice || mentor; oakfall || 9 moons || tagged; talonpaw

Aspenpaw was already up, about the time they started aurguing, she didnt want to interfere, but felt bad for the both of them, especially swiftpaw. Once they were done, she nudged talonpaw awake and suddenly tawnypaw came crashing in, right into the prey pile. Talonpaw started laughing and aspenpaw nipped him lightly making talonpaw stifle his laugh. She looked around before deciding to sit down and groom her fur, talonpaw sitting near her, still trying to not laugh.

-snipped-
Last edited by nymx on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:47 am

WOLFPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 9 moons && tagged; tawnypaw
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            wolfpaw felt heat rise through his body as tawnypaw pressed her muzzle to his cheek. "a-any time, tawnypaw," he said, wincing, his voice a bit higher than normal. "it's alright, i wake up earlier than a lot of cats anyways."
            he glanced at the fresh kill pile. "we should try to convince our mentors to let us hunt. bet you i could catch more prey than you." he offered a shy smile. he knew how she felt. maybe he didn't want to see his parents, but he wanted to know who they were. he said so.
            "i've always wanted to know who my parents were," he murmured. he was distantly related to morningstar. she knew who his and duskpaw's parents were... well, at least his mother. he smiled as he thought of her. "i heard my mother was one of the greatest cats of her time." he felt proud, his heart beaming.
            but his mother abandoned him, didn't she?
            left him and duskpaw when they were kits. three moon old kits who couldn't fend for themselves.
            they were lucky, that fateful day morningstar found them, took them in. but he couldn't blame her. he owed her, owed her so much.
            she knew his mother. but did she try and do anything to stop her from leaving the two meek, defenseless kits?
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Tawnypaw
♛ Apprentice ♛ Eight moons ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
♛ Mentor:: Willowbreeze ♛ Tags:: Swiftpaw ♛

A light, bubbly laugh escaped the she-cat's small muzzle as she listened to the tom stutter at first. "Well, that is good to know, so I don't feel so bad when I need to rant, or a shoulder to lean on. I don't know if you can handle me, Wolfpaw. You are awfully brave!" Grinning at the tom, she forced her sadness into the back of her mind and tried to cheer up. Despite the morning being cold, the sun was drying her cold pelt nicely after she had shaken out the water. The darkened white fur on her body was still damp where it was thickest, but was brightening into its snowy white color as it dried. The bright orange patches were now a sun burnt orange due to the water, but her entire pelt still shone sleek and healthy. She couldn't help but enjoy the presence of the tom, having the comforting words and support was so nice to have. She didn't even have to ask. He had offered himself so willingly. She couldn't spot any malicious intent, and couldn't even consider such a sweet tom meaning harm, but it seemed odd to put himself in such a position. Its not like they talked all that often, so they were very close, yet he offered himself for her to confide in. Not everyone would just do that and mean it. Yet she couldn't figure out why.

Deciding it best not to think to much about it, she turned her focus to his next words and pondered the idea. You mean to say that you are better than me? Not a chance! I could out hunt you with my front paws tied!" Shaking her fur out once again to remove the last bits of water before lapping at her back and chest to flatten it back down. Flicking her tail back and forth behind her, she studied the tom's shy smile with a shine in her eye. 'If we can convince Willowfeather and Blizzardstep to take us, then I will show you how much better I am." Turning her gaze onto the large, white tom, she noticed that Blizzardstep was with Lightwing, which wasn't all too surprising. "Though, I don't know if you will be able to get Blizzardstep to do that, as it seems he has plans with Lightwing. You are probably going to get stuck with Duskpaw instead of me." A hint of disappointment ebbed its way into her tone, before she looked back at the tom. "Unless of course, we can convince Willowfeather to take us both." She grinned at him with a wave of her tail, hoping that she could convince her mentor. Hearing his last words, she pulled her ears back with a frown, and moved to his side and nudged him with her shoulder. "Hey. Its alright. I'm sure if they saw you now, they would be proud of you! I'm sure they had good reasons. Maybe they were looking out for you? Trying to give you the best life, and the best life was here." In an attempt to cheer him up, she grinned and nudged him once more.
Last edited by Fairy Tail<3 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:27 pm

WOLFPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 11 moons && tagged; tawnypaw, blizzardstep.
            wolfpaw felt happiness leap from the tip of his ears to his tail at tawnypaw's words. "challenge accepted," he purred lightly, bumping his shoulder against hers. his tail tip twitched as a slight silence before she spoke again.
            he ducked his head as she spoke of his parents. he wondered if she was right. if they had seen him and duskpaw now, would they want them back? would they apologize?
            would he forgive them?
            shaking the thoughts from his head, he crouched as his bones popped in his shoulders. "i'll go ask blizzardstep if he'd be willing to let me go with you and willowfeather. bet he'll want some time alone with lightwing." wolfpaw gave a playful wink before trotting up to blizzardstep.
            "can i go hunting with tawnypaw and willowfeather, please?" he begged, eyes wide open as he sat in front of this mentor. "i'll bring back as much prey as i can carry, and more!"

DUSKPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 11 moons && tagged; morningstar
            duskpaw was awake as soon as tawnypaw and swiftpaw started arguing. they reminded him too much of he and his brother. but wolfpaw and duskpaw weren't so close, they didn't have arguments as heated as the other pair did. they preferred to stay away from each-other.
            wolfpaw reminded duskpaw too much of their parents.
            he curled up in his nest, steadying his breathing, pretending to be asleep. he could feel wolfpaw's heated gaze on him. he willed his brother to go away.
            so once tawnypaw left, had her whole escapade, and wolfpaw hurried out after her, duskpaw willed himself to get up and go outside. perhaps he would see morningstar.
            he always admired the she-cat. looked up to him like a kit would to its mother or father. he wanted to be just like her, wise and understanding and a good listener.
            she always listened when he wanted to talk.
            not anyone else. she understood. she had been in the same situation, he learned. not having much family growing up. her first litter of kits died.
            duskpaw wanted to make it up to her. he wanted her to be happy, and he wanted to be the cause.
            he did everything for her, you know. trained extra hard, brought back a bunch of prey, listened in to his fellow apprentice's issues. he just wanted to make her happy, to see her eyes light up, hear her purr in pride.
            those moments were special. they made him forget, for once, about his parents.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Blizzardstep
♛ Warrior ♛ Twenty-seven moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Lightwing ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Wolfpaw ♛ Tags:: Lightwing, Wolfpaw ♛

Baffled as his apprentice suddenly parted ways from Tawnypaw and made his way quickly to Blizzardstep. Looking down at the medium-haired, brown tabby, Blizzardstep assessed his face and almost laughed at the pleading look the apprentice gave him. He watched in amusement as he begged him to let him go with Tawnypaw and her mentor. Glancing toward Lightwing, knowing their plans were to take their apprentices together, he may just have to settle with letting her go with her apprentice, or join them to observe the training. Deciding not to let down the young tom, Blizzardstep sighed and nodded his head before speaking in his soft, fatherly tone.

"I just want you to be sure that Willowfeather is alright with it before you go. I don't want you being a burden for the tom, as he has Tawnypaw to look after already. I do expect you to bring back a fair bundle of prey with you. You better not let Tawnypaw out hunt you." Giving a grin, he nudged his tom back toward Tawnypaw's direction, and curled his fluffy tail over his paws. Being the laid back and lenient tom that he was, Blizzardstep didn't say no to his apprentice all that often. Though on rare occasion, he has strict plans for the day. "Just try and be back around sunhigh so I can take you for an evening training while it is still warm. It may be newleaf but it still gets a little chilly at night." Dipping his head, he dismissed his apprentice, hoping Lightwing wouldn't be too upset with him.

Tawnypaw
♛ Mentor:: Willowfeather ♛ Tags:: Wolfpaw, Willowfeather ♛

Letting a smile cross her face, she was happy to see the light shine in Wolfpaw's eyes with excitement and enthusiasm. "Be prepared to get shown up by a she-cat." She purred as he stood, observing his stature and pelt, for once taking the time to assess his features. He was a rather good-looking tom, his pelt splotched with dark orange and tans through his dark brown tabby pelt. He had stunning green eyes that contrasted to his dark brown fur, with a light tan almost white chin to accent his muzzle while an orange streak arched around his left eye.

Giggling lightly as his joke, she only laughed further as she winked at him and started laughing. "I am sure he does. He is head over paws for that she-cat. I don't blame him. Lightwing is someone to admire, but they do a lot together lately. I''m sure you know all about that. I hope he agrees." Laughing lightly, she stood to her paws as he padded to his mentor and turned around to go find hers. Quickly trotting over to the warrior's den, she had now completely forgotten the fight that morning as she had placed it in the back of her head to focus on new, happier things. Once she reached the den, she peered in side and snuck her way in to her mentor's side. Prodding him lightly, she spoke softly in order to not wake anyone else in the den that she hadn't woke already that morning. Willowfeather? Can we please go hunting and take Wolfpaw with us? I would really like to get out of camp..." Okay, so what happened this morning wasn't completely out of her mind, because as soon as she padded away, it hit her like a brick. She needed to relieve some pent up energy.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Lightwing
She cat;; 30 moons;; Warrior;; Apprentice- Duskpaw;; Tags- Blizzardstep, Wolfpaw, Duskpaw, Tawnypaw,

Lightwing's fur prickled and her ears grew warm as Blizzardstep sat next to her. He always had this weird expression on his face when he looked at her, and she couldn't quite figure it out. It was a strange mix of admiration and... something else, but she couldn't quite decipher it. It was almost the same as how her mother would look at her, and it made her slightly uncomfortable, but also slightly flattered her. She relaxed a bit when he looked away, then followed his gaze towards the fresh-kill pile, where his own apprentice was helping Tawnypaw clean up the mess she'd made.
      I would love to join you, the younger tom spoke, and she was caught up in some emotions of her own, though they didn't show on her face. She knew he fancied her, and she knew that she enjoyed his company, but she was still new to all these feelings and wasn't always quite sure how to react. If you would like to leave sooner, we can wake him.

She really had wanted to leave as soon as possible, but didn't want to put any pressure on him to retrieve his own apprentice. She simply said,
      I think it would be best to let him sleep a little longer if he can, perhaps one cat was left undisturbed this morning. There was a hint of mirth at the end of her sentence, though she did hope her apprentice didn't sleep long. As she was speaking, however, who should appear from the apprentices' den but Duskpaw himself. She smiled to herself as he pushed his way through the foliage at the entrance to the den and came to stand in the clearing, looking slightly lost. She figured he must be looking for Morningstar, and decided it was best not to disturb him just yet.

At the same time, Wolfpaw had finished helping Tawnypaw re-stack the fresh-kill and had come bounding over to speak with his mentor. She smiled at the begging tone in the young cat's voice, it was obvious he wanted to train with Tawnypaw today. She turned to Blizzardstep as he gave his permission and sent the smaller cat on his way.
      I guess it's just us and Duskpaw today then, she mewed softly, standing up. He's up now, I'll go and get him. She dipped her head to the white tom before padding away towards her apprentice.

Duskpaw, she called quietly as she neared, we're going hunting today with Blizzardstep, grab something to eat then meet us by the camp entrance. She gave the fluffy grey apprentice an affectionate flick with her tail before making her way back towards Blizzardstep. She stopped at the fresh-kill pile on her way and picked up a sparrow to share with the tom.

She set the brown bird down carefully in front of him and sat down opposite.
      I told him to eat before we left, and figured we might as well keep up our own strength. She curled into a crouch and tore off a bite of the prey, partially because she was hungry and hadn't eaten since yesterday morning, but mostly because she wanted an excuse not to talk. As she chewed, she pushed the fresh-kill towards Blizzardstep slightly with a paw.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dew & Reed

Postby Only_Sky » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:53 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ewpaw
mentornightpool | statusno love interest
feelingcalm | tagsnone

A gentle breeze brushed past the lichen that creeped along the walls of the den, carrying toward the back of the cave, where many scattered moss nests lay, one of which harboured a small tabby and white furball. Feathers were woven into the bracken and moss of the nest, and they fluttered as the light breath of wind went by, tickling the black and pink nose of the nest's inhabitant.
      Dewpaw's whiskers twitched with irritation as her sound slumber was disturbed by a feather brushing against her nose, abruptly waking her from her dreamland. Her cool amber coloured eyes squinted at the light of the cave mouth, the cogs of her sleep-hazed mind slowly beginning to crank, and she came to realize that it was already day-break.
      Finding her paws, the apprentice stretched out of her nest, giving herself a firm shake as she came to stand straight, all signs of her previous drowsiness diminished. Heading toward the cave mouth, Dewpaw began to hear the familiar squawky tone of Tawnypaw, who from the sounds of what she was saying, was having a go at her brother, Swiftpaw. The tabby and white apprentice made sure to give the two younger apprentices a wide birth as she exited the den, rolling her eyes at their stupid arguing. 'Kits! Don't they have anything else better to do like go on a patrol or something instead of going on about their dumb parents?' She thought. She noticed a few cat's were already awake, two or three of which were watching the ordeal go down, but the dark pelt of her mentor stood out to her, and Dewpaw went trotting over to the black tom.
      "Good morning, Nightpool. What are the plans for today?" She chirped merrily, making sure to stand within the tom's range of sight, wanting to make sure his attention was on her and not the kits bickering behind her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eedpelt
mentornightpool | statusno love interest
feelingcalm | tagsnone

Wip. Feel free to interact.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:28 am

WOLFPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 11 moons && tagged; tawnypaw, blizzardstep, willowfeather.
            wolfpaw smiled, thanking blizzardstep. "don't worry, i'll be back by evening, and with the most prey." he puffed his chest out and strutted over to wait by the warriors den while tawnypaw woke willowfeather.
            (sorry it's short, didn't know what else to say xD)

DUSKPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 11 moons && tagged; lightwing, blizzardstep
            morningstar hadn't come out of her den yet.
            duskpaw sighed, turning as lightwing came over to him and told him that they were going training. duskpaw raised an eyebrow at blizzardstep, but decided not to question further. wolfpaw wasn't with him, so hopefully he wouldn't have to deal with his brother.
            "er, alright," he said, casting a longing glance at morningstar's den before padding to the center of camp and choosing a still slightly damp robin.
            as he tore into the prey, he watched wolfpaw inquisitively. he fancied tawnypaw, everyone knew so. but the she-cat was so oblivious as to see wolfpaw's affections towards her. duskpaw rolled his eyes at wolfpaw's blatant attitude.

WILLOWFEATHER !!
            tom && warrior && 38 moons && tagged; wolfpaw, tawnypaw, blizzardstep.
              willowfeather was lightly sleeping, dreaming of chasing a mouse when tawnypaw prodded him awake. he blinked his eyes open, adjusting to the dawn light as he gazed up at his apprentice. when she requested wolfpaw join them for training, he purred and dipped his head. ¨ïf blizzardstep says it is alright, then of course wolfpaw can come with us.¨ he got to his paws and trotted out of the den, beckoning for tawnypaw to follow. once he was out in the clearing, he dipped his head to blizzardstep, and took a mole from the fresh kill pile. he raised his brow at the dwindling pile.

(can't write for him right now, but willowfeather said yes, as long as blizzardstep was fine with it.)
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:27 am

Tawnypaw
♛ Mentor:: Willowfeather ♛ Tags:: Wolfpaw, Willowfeather ♛

Brimming with excitement and relief with her mentor's answer, Tawnypaw quickly followed after the tom though took particular focus on her footing in assurance that she wouldn't step on anyone and wake them. Her bright white calico pelt was easily spotted in the dim lighted den, and almost glowed as it reflected the sunlight. Brushing her way past the low hanging moss that drapped from the den's entrance, the she-cat entered the main area of camp and glanced around. Quickly spotting the brown tabby tom, she bounded over to him in happy, little leaps with an smile on her face. Assessing the tom's facial features and decyphering the emotions within, she managed to get that his mentor had more than likely said yes.

"Well, I take it Blizzardstep said yes, and Willowfeather said as long as Blizzardstep agreed that you could come along! Now I am going to have to prove how much better than you that I am." A happy purr rumbled in her throat as she focused on the bright side of the mornings, acting as if her brother wasn't watching her scamper across camp toward the fellow apprentice. It only made her more happy to know it bothered him when she conversed with other toms their age. It was like he was jealous, or angry about it, though she couldn't quite tell. All she knew was that it bothered him and she enjoyed it. "Come on! Let's go to Willowfeather and see how soon he will take us!" Nudging him with her shoulder, she started toward her mentor before stopping for a moment and glancing back to see if he was following.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me