MillClan - Semi-Lit RP: OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: MillClan - Semi-Lit RP: OPEN

Postby Pokechu12 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:51 am

{ May I reserve the Medicine cat? My form should be up later tomorrow. Thanks! }

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:17 am

Pokechu12 wrote:{ May I reserve the Medicine cat? My form should be up later tomorrow. Thanks! }

If you apply before anyone else, yes. I'm not sure I'll be reserving parts, though.
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:31 am

*Owned by me, Art by Moggy

Username:
Kestral
Cats Name:
Kestrelfur
Medicine Cat Apprentice
Description:
Kestrelfur is a dappled brown tabby she cat, her fur is mostly deep brown with dark black stripes. Her front left paw is completely white and the white goes part way up her leg, she also has a partially white muzzle. Kestrelfur has light amber eyes that are flecked with green and grey. She is a very small cat and when she was born her parents were told she would most likely be the size of a young apprentice for her whole life. She also seems to be perfectly built for speed as she is extremely skinny but not underfed and has strong but small muscles.
Personality:
Kestrelfur is a very quiet young she cat, many cats who meet her for the first time think she is mute but in fact she just dislikes talking and believes actions speak louder than words. Some of the cats who were in the nursery with her growing up have never heard her speak and yet she always seems to be able to get her point across. The time this she cat speaks the most is when she is angry which is rare but happens sometimes, she has a hidden side which is extremely temperamental and when it shows it shows properly. She turns snappy and rude and generally has to leave camp and go and sit on her own to cool down. She speaks mostly to those she respects, and that list is extremely small.
History:
Kestrelfur was born to two normal warriors, she had one sister who died as she was being born and so had the full attention of her parents growing up. Her father was an ambitious tom but he cared about his family more than his job and always made sure her and her mother were well fed. Recently however her parents were killed, her father defending the camp from a fox and her mother was caught by a badger as she tried to warn the camp. As Kestrelfur could do nothing to help she realised that needed to change and chose to become a medicine cat so that in the future she could save lives and hopefully make up for the ones she lost.
Crush/Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Kin:
None
Other:
None
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:33 am

*Owned by me, artist unknown

Username:
kestral
Cats Name:
Raccoonfoot
Warrior
Description:
Raccoonfoot is a very odd looking she cat. She has a grey back that runs up and over her ears. Her underbelly, chest, face, tail and legs are white. Her face has a black mark over her eyes, while her tail has unusual black rings. Her paws have grey socks and white toes She is lightly built, perfect for speed and for climbing quickly. Her tail is unusually long. She has yellow/orange eyes.
Personality:
Raccoonfoot is a young warrior, she is very cheeky, but she does make sure she knows the limits of how far she can push someone. She likes to have fun, and to enjoy herself but would never do anything to put the clan in danger, they will always come first. She can be a calm young she cat when needed and many cats say she is maturing quickly. But they all know she will always have a small side that likes having fun.
History:
Raccoonfoot was born to two clan cats, her parents were quite old when they had her and barely lived to see there only kit become a warrior. Raccoonfoot did the best she could, pushing herself to become a warrior at 12 moons so that they could be there to see it. Now she gets on with life, refusing to live in the past and refusing to mourn for two cats who had long and happy lives.
Crush/Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Kin:
None
Other:
None
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remini » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:34 am

Description: Cedarcloud is a tall and bulky dark brown tabby with yellow eyes.
Name: Cedarcloud
Personality: Cedarcloud was a large kit, the biggest of his litter when he was born. As a kit he was always considered quite lazy and relaxed, seemingly without a care in the world. He was a decent fighter for a kit his age, but he slowly gained an interest in the job of taking care of others. He is empathetic, able to understand elders and kits well, and has been sought out for his advice by others often. However skilled in medicine, he can still take care of himself if need be and he considers that one of his greatest assets. He isn't one to ask for protection from others, or put them in harms way.
Skills/Weaknesses: Skilled in medicine and has knowledge of how to fight if need be. His weaknesses are hunting, speed, and climbing.
Notable History: He felt a connection to Starclan early, but that's about it.
Important Notes: None

Description: Black she-cat with white paws, chest, and muzzle. She has yellow eyes.
Name: Starlingfoot
Personality: Starlingfoot has a bit of a self-centered personality, she thinks she's absolutely stunning in every way possible and puts herself before others in most cases. She's average sized, and has a bad habit of rolling her eyes. She's sarcastic and more than a little pretentious, with a dislike of all things dirty. She's skilled in hunting and running, never fighting unless necessary for the good of the clan.
Skills/Weaknesses: Starlingfoot is skilled in speed and hunting. Fighting is her weakness, as well as climbing to a certain extent. She doesn't really get along with others because of her personality.
Notable History: She was the only kit in her litter, and she was slightly spoiled by her parents because of it.
Important Notes: None
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞©
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:46 am

Everyone's accepted! I'll put you up right away.(Technically there aren't any wild raccoons in the Uk, but I can let her slide.)
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:54 am

(I had Kestrel down as medicine cat, I accidently left it as apprentice. But if you want her as a warrior okay.
And I wasn't sure what country it was set....sorry!)

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remini » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:03 am

(I can make Cedarcloud the mc apprentice if you want, and switch their roles since you posted before me. ^^)
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞©
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:56 am

To Kestrel, it's vaguely Uk-origins, and I'll add you as the medicine cat, then, if Misha's okay with Cedarcloud being the apprentice!
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me