«────bulletproof glass} band rp: open/started

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

«────bulletproof glass} band rp: open/started

Postby icxacruz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:57 am

band:mcr
are you ready to rumble?! the very successful and popular rock band called iron skies is going on tour. all the tickets are sold out and fans are going crazy. the band members aren'tas close as most suspect, and they have a history that their fans do not know. will the band stay together for the whole tour, one month in a tour bus, driving and playing all over the country? the band puts up their bulletproof glass and tries not to get shot down from each other. they all need to get ready to rumble.
----------------------------
you're a band member in a popular rock band called iron skies. the band decided to go on country tour [locations will follow] they have a strong fan base, but they've never spent a whole month in a tour bus together. the question is, will the band crumble, or will they raise the bar, rocking the nation?
Last edited by icxacruz on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: «───rules}

Postby icxacruz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:50 am

rules like this [ex !one!] are important so please read

one. cs rules, respect, no ooc, et. two. one character per user three. drama is highly encouraged four. ages 18-25 five. romance/crushes welcome six. post all forms and ooc talk on the discussion seven. turn sigs off please !eight! this is semi-lit so i expect at least one paragraph. nine. reservations last three days unless you tell me otherwise !ten! no god playing! no perfect characters allowed, your character must have flaws. eleven. relation charts are optional, i will be including one but you don't have to !twelve! to make sure you've read the rules, you must include subbed anime is better than dubbed somewhere in your form to be accepted
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: «────the members} [6/8]

Postby icxacruz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:18 am

the current iron skies

the lead singer:Xx, øutkast
they started off as the original
backup signer, but when old news left,
they got the role of lead.

the lead guitaristXx, cas,
they were the original guitarist, and
most talented. most fan loved too.

the bassist: Xx fika
everyone needs a bassist, this bassist
is the darkest and most intimidating me
mber.

the drummerXx atmosphere.
the original drummer, they like to
whack things.

the backup guitaristXx corvidae
they still play on stage with the band,
but they play the second guitar part. not the
lead, but still really useful.

second vocals Xx mary j
they sing the harmony parts. they're
multi musically talented and know how
to play a lot of things, but still got the
part of backup.

the former iron skies

old news[url]Xx[/url] user
old news was the former of iron skies and
was the old lead singer. they are going on
the tour with the current band.
[their name doesn't have to be old news]

four string[url]Xx[/url] user
the second founder of the band, left
with old news. is also going on tour.
[name doesn't have to be four string]
Last edited by icxacruz on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: «────tour dates+location}

Postby icxacruz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:36 am

olympia, washington. 8pm. july 1
helena, montana. 7pm. july 3
bismarck, n dakota. 8pm. july 6
pierre, s dakota. 6pm. july 8
des moines, iowa. 8pm july 11
lincon, nebraska. 7pm. july 13
cheyenne, wyoming. 7pm. july 16
denver, colorado. 7pm. july 18
santa fe, new mexico. 7pm. july 21
phoenix, arizona, 7pm. july 24
*five day break/drive*
sacramento, cali. 6pm. july 30
[dates might be unrealistic but oh well]

-start off-
finishing the final song at bismarck.
-it's at night
-end song, cool off, head to tour bus
-drive to next stop [next page possibly]
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: «────bulletproof glass} band rp: open

Postby icxacruz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:22 am

x
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sunset shadows through the trophies

Postby icxacruz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:26 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(I W A N N A G E T B E T T E R)▬▬▬▬▬
i. bobbi austin ii. drummer 21 tags: open/mentioning rowan wc:533

12345Sweat dripped down Bobbi's face as she drummed as hard as she could for the last song. This was good, she liked the tour. She was basically flailing her limbs at this point, she almost missed the crash cymbal once. Her arms ached, she was real tired. But she plowed through the last song, feeling the heat of the lights on her back. Her hat was slipping down her forehead but she let it. She went harder as the song finally came to a finish. The lights dimmed and the crowd went wild. A huge smile burst over her face, she's done it again. She let Rowan say any closing words if any but she walked off stage. The backstage pass fans were squealing as she walked past them, she greeted them before the show. She pulled her shorts down, they were riding up on her and her fishnets. She took a stop at the water cooler and pulled out a freezing cold water. She chugged it in a matter of seconds, threw it away and went in for another one. She took off her hat and wiped the sweat that was pooling down her face. Even though she was wearing a baggy tank top and tiny leather shorts along with ripped fishnet stockings, she was still sweating something mean. She slowly sipped her second water bottle as the rest of the band trickled in.

12345"Nice show today guys. Really blew them away." She stated, out of breath, "I'm going to head out to the bus. Catch y'all later." She brushed hair out of her eyes of off her sticky forehead as fans tried to get her signature. She stopped to give one girl with the exact haircut as her a sign on her hat.

12345 She exited the arena and their bus was waiting for them outside the back doors. The cold night air was crisp and inviting on her skin. The stars were bright tonight, the blinked in and out. She wondered if god could hear her tonight. Of course Bobbi didn't believe in any god, that was her point. She walked in and immediately went to change her clothes. She would have a shower the next morning in the pit stop. She changed into a white cami and basketball shorts. She lay down on the bus couch and sipped water. She called out to she bus driver, who was anxious to get on the road to turn the ac on. She could have easily fallen asleep but she wanted to congratulate the band once more before dozing off. The bus was decently sized. It wasn't anything too fancy, just a big bus. It had two couches, both were pullout beds, one bedroom that was often fought over and bunks beside the washroom witch conveniently had running water. They had a small kitchen that had a mini fridge and a microwave and cupboards that had microwave popcorn and instant ramen inside.

12345The next day they would be driving, through the us and they would arrive at Pierre and would forget about Bismarck. And before they would notice, they'd be in Sacramento preforming the last show of this amazing tour.

[/size]
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: «────bulletproof glass} band rp: open/started

Postby lokean » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:01 am

L O N D O N
second guitar | 20 | tagged - bobbi (mentioned)

London let the roar of the crowd wash over him as he strummed, for the most part lingering near the edge of the stage but not really looking at anyone. The arena was thunderous - if he closed his eyes, he could almost pinpoint the beat of Bobbi’s drums shaking the wood beneath him. A bead of sweat dripped down his nose, the gold and black glasses that had been his signature so long beginning to slip. It didn’t bother him none; the song was ending, the final go of the night, and soon enough the triumphant closing notes faded out to the screams of the people before him. London looked up. Ay, cuán lejos hemos venido. He smiled at the crowd, giving them a shy wave before bowing out himself. Rowan had begun to speak, but London wasn’t listening as he passed the drumset sort of reverently. Bobbi, their resident drum god, had already retreated for the night in a move London decided he’d copy.
    Pausing to humor the backstage kids and stumble through a bilingual greeting didn’t take long, a few pictures here and there, a signature on a polaroid, and then London was hightailing it out of the venue with his head down and and his hands in his pocket. Booking it wasn’t uncommon for London. He liked to escape, and boarding the bus felt like stepping into his house. London’s demeanor visibly shifted. He offered Bobbi a small smile, giving her a thumbs up in the universal ‘well done’. It might have lasted a beat longer, but, distracted, London took his hair down and started to undo the braids intensifying the already wild curls in his hair. He took stock of the night - successful show, great time, good songs, perfect crowd. In his opinion, there weren’t any kids better than theirs. If there were, he hadn’t met them.
    The topmost bunk was occupied almost immediately, London’s hair hanging over the edge. It was difficult sometimes, being onstage like that, especially when the introverted man wasn’t used to a new city everyday. It was a far cry from London’s usual schedule, which consisted for the most part of popping up on social media in random places like some kind of local cryptid and hanging out with the two angry senior chihuahuas that had been with him since he was ten, Senator and Freddie. Even being with his bandmates had been a challenge; it had made London realize he didn’t really know them like he thought he did.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ♛

Postby fika. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:21 am

𝐩𝐚𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧
    xxbassist. 22. tags. bobbi
      paxton looked out into the crowd, playing the last few cords as best as he could. despite his intimidating and nonchalant nature, doing his best has always been something he tries to achieve. his whole body was drenched in sweat, from both the heat and the amount of effort he put into this performance. the screams pierced his ears as the last song of the night finished,and he just held his hand up in the air with the rock sign. classic. as his attention diverted to bobbi and rowan, he noticed they had left the stage and decided to follow in their footsteps. no way is he saying anything. as he heard bobbi speak, he nodded his head in agreement and continued to greet the fans for just one last time.

paxton went further backstage and quickly picked up the grey t-shirt with holes cut into it that he left on the side. he does this before every concert, because he is both too lazy to shower straight away, and uncomfortable in a wet, sweaty top. after quickly changing,
      he grabbed himself a bottle of water and went to the tour bus where he noticed bobbi and rowan. although the tour will bring them closer together, paxton knows he will not be fully comfortable around them. he sat next to bobbi, and patted her leg a little bit. "all okay?"
      he asked. despite his introvert and lurid nature, he can be seen as quite a good listener.

he thought about the next few days and the layout of it, and is thankful that he has a days break here and there. he loves touring,
      and adores his fans, but good god does he need a bit of a mental breather. he throws his dirty, sweaty top into the back of the bus as he drinks from his bottle of water and ends up choking a little bit, ending up spitting and spilling some water from the open bottle over himself and onto the bus floor. he groaned and pushed himself up, once again changing his newly soaked shirt and then proceeding to clean it up.
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sunset shadows through the trophies[2]

Postby icxacruz » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:14 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(I W A N N A G E T B E T T E R)▬▬▬▬▬
i. bobbi austin ii. drummer 21 tags: london&paxton wc: 499
Bobbi returned a thumbs up to London and continued to sip her water. She didn't turn her head as London went back to the bunks but she could hear the rustling. She did watch however as Paxton sat down and patter her leg. She was about to open her mouth to respond to his question but he proceeded in choking on his water and spilling it all over the bus. Bobbi couldn't help but laugh. She sat up and stared up at him, "Are you okay there?" she said between chuckles. She stood up and grabbed a wad of paper towels that were sitting on the counter of their tiny kitchen. "Here, I'll help you." she said as the knelt down and started to wipe the floor. She always found it amusing if someone fell, or injured themselves or choked. It was common humour for Bobbi.

When the mess was all cleaned up, she stood back up and threw out the paper towels. She approached the driver, "Let's get this show on the road." she said to the driver with a smile. She sat back down on the couch and within minuets, the bus was bumping along the highway. Bobbi knew it was going to be a long night, but she didn't want to go to sleep just yet. She could sleep tomorrow. She stood back up and grabbed a monster out of the fridge. She popped it open and took a long swig, she basically ran on monster energy drinks. She remembered the first time she had one, she barley got any sleep for the next two days. She was used to them by now naturally. She drank it like water. She rubber her eyes, oblivious to the fact that she smeared eyeliner all over her face. She gazed out the window at the passing lights that she knew were cars. It was pitch black out by this point. She felt herself nodding off, but willed herself to stay awake. She drank the rest of her monster, but it was no use show as to tired. She fell asleep as her body fell to the side and onto the softness of the couch.

When she woke up, the sun bleached the inside of the bus. An empty can of monster was on the floor of the bus. She groaned as the sat up, what a night. She slowly made her way into the bathroom to take a quick shower. The water was cold and barley came out, but felt like bliss after the night before. She changed into a comfortable outfit and wandered back into the main part of the bus. She sighed and decided what to do.
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me