ΓHΞ DΞSCΞNΓ | ↓ | ЯФLΞPLAУ [closed]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ΓHΞ DΞSCΞNΓ | ↓ | ЯФLΞPLAУ [closed]

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:06 pm

───────────────────────────────────
[xx]

ᴜɴʙᴇᴋɴᴏᴡɴsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴀʟᴀᴄʜɪᴀs ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴠᴇ sʏsᴛᴇᴍ ᴏғ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴠᴇs ᴜɴᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴀɴᴋɪɴᴅ. sɪx ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟs, ᴀʟʟ ᴠᴏʟᴜɴᴛᴇᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ sᴘᴇʟᴇᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢs. ʙᴜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴄᴀᴠᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ, ʟᴜʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ sɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ.
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

→ ЯULΞS

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:22 pm

● ᴄs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇss's ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀᴘᴘʟʏ ● ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ɴɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ɪᴄ/ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ● ᴀs ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ, ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴀɢʀᴀᴘʜ/4+ sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ● ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ● ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀʀᴇᴅ ● ᴅɪsᴀʙʟᴇ sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ● ɴᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴏsᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs, ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ● ᴀs ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ, ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ● ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ ɪs ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴀs ɪs ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘɪʟɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴏʀᴍ ● ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇ sɪx ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴘᴏᴛs
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

→ CHAЯACΓΞЯS

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:30 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴡɪʟᴅʟɪғᴇ ʙɪᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴛ
ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙɪᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ
ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴠᴇs
ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡɪʟᴅʟɪғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
ɴᴀᴍᴇ; antonette breuklander
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; female
ᴜsᴇʀ; peachfuzz221
[x]
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʟғ-ᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ
ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴀᴄǫᴜɪʀɪɴɢ
ᴀɴʏ ᴇᴠɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ
ɴᴀᴍᴇ; helen nesbit
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; female
ᴜsᴇʀ; jaculus
[x]
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴄʟɪᴍʙɪɴɢ ᴊᴜɴᴋɪᴇ
ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʟɪᴠᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ ᴏғ
ᴄʟɪᴍʙɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀɴʏᴏɴs,
ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ᴄᴀᴠᴇs; ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴛ! ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴇxᴘᴇᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴍᴇ; jason ford
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; male
ᴜsᴇʀ; anarcain

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴘᴀʀᴀᴍᴇᴅɪᴄ
ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜɪɢʜ ɪǫ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀʀʀᴏɢᴀɴᴄᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇs
ᴏғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs
ɴᴀᴍᴇ; finch bowmann
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; male
ᴜsᴇʀ; corvidae.
[x]
[x]
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟɪsᴛ
ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ
ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs/sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴs. ᴛʜᴇʏ
ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴄᴀsᴇ
sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ
ɴᴀᴍᴇ; rowan fletcher
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; male
ᴜsᴇʀ; .:J.Sparrow:.
[x]
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀᴀʟɪsᴛ
ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʜᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ
ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀs ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs.
ɴᴏᴡ, ᴀs ᴀ ᴘʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ
ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ
ɪʟʟɴᴇss
ɴᴀᴍᴇ; jaylin deshay
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; female
ᴜsᴇʀ; achievemark.
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:54 am, edited 12 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

→ DΞAΓHS AИD IИJUЯIΞS

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:41 pm

─────────────────────────

ᴛᴏʟʟ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ
[XXXXXXXXXXXX]

ɪɴᴊᴜʀʏ ʟᴏɢ
[XXXXXXXXXXXX]

Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

→ ЯΞLAΓIФИSHIPS

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:47 pm

ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs = ⇶
ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs = ♥
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ = ↔
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ = ✕

Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

→ DISCUSSIФИ

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:02 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ғᴏʀᴍs ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

→ AИΓФИΞΓΓΞ БЯΞUҜLAИDΞЯ

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Res for extra
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ΓHΞ DΞSCΞNΓ | ↓ | ЯФLΞPLAУ (5 spots open)

Postby Acilil » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Res

Climbing Junkie
Acilil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ΓHΞ DΞSCΞNΓ | ↓ | ЯФLΞPLAУ (1 spot open)

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:14 am

@Acilil; as you have yet to provide a character and form, your reservation is canceled.

@everyone; this thread is open for one more spot, the climbing junkie, if anyone would still like to join :>
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ΓHΞ DΞSCΞNΓ | ↓ | ЯФLΞPLAУ [closed]

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:39 pm

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄
twenty nine | feeling: confident, prepared | location: unknown cave system, north carolina | tag(s): -
──────────────────────────⚜──────────────────────────

the flight to north carolina, while not long, had provided nettie with an opportunity to do some research on this speleologist expedition mr. richards, an infamous paleontologist, had hired her to attend. harboring a love for wildlife, including prehistoric, it was an honor to have been selected by one of her idols to do some field work in the name of geological science, even if it required antonette to get down and dirty in the tunnels of a previously unexplored cavern. admittedly, she was not looking forward to it. she not only suffered from bouts of uncontrolled anxiety, but had an iota of claustrophobia. Just thinking about tight spaces, even in the comfort of her own home, had her short of breath. However, this was the chance of a lifetime to not only move up in her respective career, but possibly make enough money to get herself out of debt. she had developed financial problems a couple years after amelie was born and had yet to figure out a solution until now.

rubbing her temple, nettie peered lazily out of the circular window, admiring the land far below the plane. the first chance she got, she packed her things, drove amelie to her grandmother's house, and left for appalachia. among the briefing papers was a short list of five other professionals that would be accompanying her on the expedition. among them an old colleague she knew from her days in college, a miss jaylin deshay. memories came flooding back as the twenty nine year old tried to recall jaylin's background. she majored in veterinary sciences, nettie thought, remembering the subject of animals being the core to their friendship back then. Next, there was mr. bowmann, a very unique fellow nettie had acquainted herself with but a few times during her career. Despite his...quirks, it will be nice to see him again. he happened to be one the rare individuals nettie could tolerate over long periods of time without wanting to tear her hair out after an hour.

the other names on the list were unfamiliar. putting down the stack, her mind started to wander to the cave itself, the sole purpose of this expedition. what exactly would they find in this unexplored chamber of shadow and mystery? what was mr. richards hoping they would discover? her eyes began to slowly droop as more questions filled her mind. will this exploration finally be a step into the right direction? and within a few minutes of unanswered thought, she drifted to sleep.

───────────────────────

the crisp smell of soft soil, recently wet by a common spring shower, filled nettie's nostrils as she was driven past a vast expanse of wilderness. mountains provided a fresh and beautiful backdrop to the scenery of north carolina and the air that whisked through the open window of the jeep renegade was filled with birdsong, bright and lovely to the ear. yet, antonette could could shift uncomfortably in the seat as her allergies started to act up. Pulling out a tissue, she sneezed into it with a rueful scowl. she had never been, and suspected never will be, a country girl. too many bugs, not enough opportunities, and she had a conflicting fear of isolation. neighbors and crowds were her forte.

"alright, ma'am". the car came to a halt as the driver leaned back to give nettie a glance. "we're here. you sure this is the place?" the man in red flannel, torn jeans stained brown from, presumably, dirt, and a pair of worn moccasins seemed to grow on edge as soon as they hit the trail leading up to the unnamed mountain where the entrance to the caves was said to lay. he mentioned his name was lucky, not that introductions were important considering their inevitable separation, and he had made a reasonable effort to get to know antonette and her purpose for traveling all the way out into uncharted lands. carefully, she told him only that her and group of five other men and women were on a mission of discovery, dancing around their true intentions to invade the untouched insides of a particular mountain range. there had been many protests lately, some extreme, against desecrating anymore of mother nature's precious earth. people like her needed to be discrete in who they spoke with and of what they spoke of.

"yes", she answered mildly, swinging open the car door with a duffle bag at her side. inside were necessities for the trip and useful tools a biologist could use should the need for their expertise arrive. she wiped again at her nose with the crumpled tissue in her hand, slamming the door behind her. damn this nature. "thank you for driving me here, mister lucky. try not to hit anymore deer on your way back, hm?" his cheeks flushed a light red remembering the incident that occurred early on in their drive. frankly, it nearly made nettie spew to feel and hear the sickening force of which the jeep barreled into that poor creature. the death took its toll on both passengers in the form of a heavy, and palpably depressing, silence.

"no promises", he chuckled sheepishly, attempting to make a joke. nettie did not laugh. "just be careful, ma'am. these parts are not as friendly as tourists would like to believe". his words sounded ominous, as if he knew something that she did not. It peaked her interest as well as her suspicion, however, he was on his way before she could pry. with a slightly annoyed click of her tongue, she shifted the strap of her duffle bag and fallowed a dirt path up to camp; the meeting place.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me