ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ♚ ❝ hungry for that flesh of mine !! ) 006

Postby hellb0und » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:01 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( 🔥. // !)
        name. // aurora lane. x x gender. // female. x x species. // werewolf x x rank // fighter. x x tags. // theo.
            "i am as deadly as fire itself."

Once the service came to a close, I turn towards him, "Aurora." I grit my teeth though speak casually. I don't recognize him at all. Unfortunately I clearly was not capable of going unnoticed. I get up from my seat and don't bother glancing at the plaque, tree, or bouquet of flowers which have been placed around it. The Alpha's and I always had a rocky relationship, with my rebellious and distrusting demeanor. This'll likely carry over with whoever is next. Either way I suppose it was required of me to attend, even with the danger of it all. At one point this city didn't care much for us werewolves, simply leaving our kind alone. Until they heard about the ones which had turned rabid and abruptly viewed us as monsters. This never was much of a surprise to me. The humans are as much of monsters to me as I am to them. Pulling myself away from my thought's I stare at him once more, awaiting what may or may not be a response.

(Sorry, not much to write for this one. Hopefully it's enough either way. I'll introduce Alexis eventually.)
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby Tonic_Memories » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:00 am

✠•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✠
name; Benji Hutcherson
age; 35
species; werewolf
rank; medic
tags; Jason

With a nod Benji made his way towards the seats Jason pointed out. After shuffling through some people, the trio finally sat down. Jason on his right, as per usual, and Blake sat on his lap. Soon enough the service began as people stepped up and read off their speeches. It was almost laughable, this whole service. These people, the ones who thought they knew his Alpha’s, were droning on and on about people they never truly knew. As they spoke the easily faked sadness as the crowd ‘cried’ was frustrating. These people were just upset they weren’t around to shovel out money to the town anymore. While this was going on Benji was starting to get a headache because the woman in front of him decided to pour a bottle of purfume on herself. And I too if all this Blake was getting fussy. He would bounce his leg every once in a while to try and calm her down. The moment the service was over Benji was quick to stand, trying to push past people and leave. “Let’s go.” He mumbled to Blake and Jason. “I’m sure the pack will have a meeting soon anyways.”
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:22 am

✦ Kathrine Kingston ✦
Species- Blade I Role: Agent I Tags- D'arc, Theo I crush: open
I had sat on the outside of the memorial, still included but not as close as the others, i was mostly observing anyways anything that looked odd i made a mental note of. Constantly i ran a hand through my hair and glanced at my phone incase we were called back earlier. I listened silently to the words of the speeches the towns people gave and though i hadn't the sightest clue who these people were whom were killed, i felt sad, the setting and emotions of the people surrounding me getting to myself, i didn't understand why i was on a mission, and if we let our emotions get in the way we were sure to mess up. Speaking of which i hadn't seen theo in awhile, glancing around i spotted him sitting not to far but a good distance, with some girl whom seemed completely uninterested in the bubbly boy but that didn't detore him, scoffing with a roll of my eyes and shake of my head i turned away he was completely distracted, so not only had i been keeping a eye on my own surroundings but Theo's to, ensuring he wasn't letting his guard down enough to where he wouldn't see a ambush coming had there been one. I couldn't see one accuring with this amount of people here but it wasn't impossible.
As the service came to a end i stood from my seat and unfolded my hands from my lap, i unwrinkled my shirt from the possition i had been sitting in before brushing the fallen leaves from my pants, nobody had approached me, which was good in the sense i was keeping a low enough profile but my eyes couldn't stop wondering from..them, not a group of people,but a single human - to my knowlage. They seemed to be doing okay which i was grateful for yet still why they remained here still remained a mystery, one i wanted to solve. My attention was drawn from her as people pushed past me to leave the memorial few of which exused themselves, earning a annoyed look from me. Sighing i glanced at theo and stared at him until i hoped i had his attention and nodded towards the car, wanting to leave and report back to the team not to mention get out of this attire i was forced to wear, this definatly wasn't in style right now.

↩ Adam Hale ↪
Species- Werewolf I Role: Guard I Tags- Skylar, the memorial I crush: open
As soon as the memorial had begun, it had come to a end, and people quickly began their departure with not as much as a glance back, humans.. my emotions had relaxed and my orbs had resigned to their normal color as my free hand was resting within my pocket, other still linked with hers which i didn't mind, i wasn't going to leave her to deal with this alone not to mention the disrespect of most here. Few reporters had approached me, this time trying to get me to speak but all they got was a deadly glare and harsh words, mind not completely rational as not only did i miss the alphas but i didn't enjoy being in crowds with a bunch of people i didn't know, going to parties, pack meetings, i was fine with, but not with people i didn't know the intentions of sighing as most had gotten the message to leave us alone i glanced back to Skylar a small smile of my own reaching my lips before i heard her question, i had thought it over for a moment, did i really want to go back to my house? with its empty rooms and echoing sounds? deciding it was probably best to give her some alone time i finally nodded "if you wouldn't mind, unless you would like my help with anything" i answered respectfully as i stood up, awaiting her company before heading towards the old truck we had arrived in. Remaining silent for a few moments i finally glanced at her "Are you sure you want to be alone ma'm? after all this i mean" i questioned gently i wasn't fond of the current highest ranking being alone, not after the alphas death, for likely she would be targeted next and that i wouldn't allow.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ now i'm out here looking like revenge !! ) 001

Postby hellb0und » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:03 am

( . // )
        name. // alexis andrews. x x gender. // female. x x aliases. // alex. x x species. // werwolf. x x tags. // kat.
            "clever as the devil, and twice as pretty."

I had arrived at the memorial which was being held in the Alpha's honors just as it begun. My red dress stuck out against the crowd which was seemingly draped in black. Though she caught my eye more than once as I recalled our recent parting from each other. How she was doing I never bothered asking. The most I'd given her was a glance throughout the course of the ceremony. Scoffing as people went on about those they'd never actually known. Manipulating the crowd as I had done so many. Though it wouldn't be unlike myself to stoop this low, to the point where I wrote an entire speech about someone I really could care less about. Truly only wanting their wealth and riches. That was likely why those I associated myself with left as quickly as they came. People only lasted so long. When the ceremony finally ends I look around and find nearly half the crowd shedding tears. I even decide to play along, letting a few slip down my cheeks. Beforehand I was playing the cameras, smiling and acting as if I truly cared. Gladly allowing them to interview me, even snap a few photos. As the crowd begins to leave I meet her gaze one last time before she finally looks away. Turning towards a male sitting next to the familiar fighter, Aurora. I have to stifle a chuckle as to why anyone would be interested in someone such as her. Finally getting up out of my seat, I stride past my ex-girlfriend with pride. Making her aware I've since moved on. I get into my red Lamborghini and begin driving towards the mansion I inhabit just outside of Jasper city. There's a five star restaurant I frequently visit in which I've decided to have lunch at today.
Last edited by hellb0und on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:58 am

Skylar Aleksandrsen | Werewolf | Beta | tags; Adam
She suppressed a growl, second-guessing his motives a moment or so after the words had left his lips. He had always been so loyal - first to the alphas and now, it seemed, to her. When she was younger, she might have found it touching. Now, it just rubbed her fur the wrong way. She didn't want to be alone. But she didn't want to look like some kind of damsel in distress, either. She didn't need protecting. "I was a fighter once, too, you know. I can take care of myself, Hale," she snapped, after a few moments of silence, only to immediately wince at how patronizing it sounded.
A brisk breeze tossed her hair into her face as she stumbled over herself, trying to backtrack.
"... I... I didn't mean that."
With a sigh and a shake of her head, she turned towards the car.
"Well, I was going to go straight back out to... to keep searching. I mean, keep an eye on things. Yes? With the dogs. You are welcome to come if you want," she continued, more quietly. A peace offering.

Jason Loen I Werewolf | Medic | tags; Blake, Benji
He nodded again; his standard response to most things now. Sounds good, but what now? I'm hungry, for a start. It's almost lunch. Raising his eyebrows, he gestured at the nearby parking lot questioningly. He couldn't remember if he'd seen Benji's vehicle around or not, but he figured that they had driven here.
"So what now? Was there a meeting scheduled for later? You guys feel like giving me a lift?" He asked, keeping his voice low. There was no way the sedan he drove could make it up the perilous track, and although he didn't mind the hike - on wolf feet, you could run it in half an hour - a lift would be nice.

Theodore Ford | Human | Blade | tags; Aurora, Kat
As soon as those around him rose to their feet, he rose to his own as casually as possible, nodding to the female and turning away. Looks like I'm quitting after all. Shame. Already feeling a little miserable over his failure, he took a step forward, shoving the nickel back into his pocket. Then he heard her speak.
Peering back over his shoulder, he doffed an imaginary hat to the blonde and smiled.
"A pleasure to meet you, miss. See you around again some time?" He said smoothly, turning back to face her fully, catching a glimpse of Kat out of the corner of his eye. She was waiting. He had to go. "But... You know, hopefully in better circumstances," he added in a sympathetic tone. "Have a nice day."
Executing a neat little bow, Theo backed up and headed back towards the red pickup with an inward sigh. Nothing suspicious, sure, but there were still a few leads he fully intended to follow up.

Last edited by amarok. on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ are we the hunters, or are we the prey ?! ) 007

Postby hellb0und » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:43 pm

( 🔥. // !)
        name. // aurora lane. x x gender. // female. x x species. // werewolf x x rank // fighter. x x tags. // theo.
            "i am as deadly as fire itself."

I watch as Theo leaves, recalling how awkward our exchange had been. My gaze follows him as he walks away towards another female. Paying little attention to what goes on among the two afterward, I look around for one last moment and leave to find my car. After getting in I decide on heading home, taking a trip to the gym, and then grabbing lunch. Arriving I rush inside and throw my dress on my bedroom floor. Pulling on much preferred clothes and filling up a bottle of water. Once I arrive at the gym I check in and leave to begin lifting weights. Afterward following with a run on the treadmill and other various exercises. Finishing at the gym I head to a local restaurant. After ordering myself a steak, I pull out my phone and check to see if I've received any new notifications. Finding there is none, I slip it away and stare out the window which I've been seated by. Watching as people pass by. The waiter, who's name tag reads "Michael", hands me the hot and steamy steak. After I finish the meal, since time allows, I decide to take a walk. Leaving and heading outside where I continue down the wary streets.

(Sorry, really repetitive and boring post. Had to write on mobile.)
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:10 pm

✦ Kathrine Kingston ✦
Species- Blade I Role: Agent I Tags- D'arc, Theo I crush: open
The moment i heard the clacking of her heels against the paved cement i looked up, brown eyes meeting with her own pair, though neither where especially friendly, mine holding their own feisty flame and hers, her own. we were similar that way, both confident and often feisty, its how we got along, but that was before all.. this happen, i knew what i had been through but her, not so much. However as she brushed past me, message received i smirked with a scoff, biting my lower lip as if in thought i glanced away, this would be a interesting little game, hm?. Seeing my partner walking towards me,then the truck i stood to my full height and walked after him, a certain sass to my step i always held, quickly meeting his side i slipped the keys from him with a wink "i'll drive lover boy, we're going to make a stop before we head back" i explained before meeting the drivers seat of the old pick up we had arrived in. With one last glance at the memorial, or what was left of it i pulled the door open and hopped in, awaiting his arrival before starting the engine it instantly roaring to life as the radio turned onto the pop station we had been jamming out to on the way here, As soon as i knew both of us where secured in i pulled out of the spot we had parked in and began towards a restaurant we had passed on the way here, well not exactly the store, but i had saw signs of it and knowing we hadn't went shopping for food, everyone would be grateful for the meals brought back.
The drive there was silent, too silent, turning down the music i glanced at him before back at the road with a hum. "So" i began ensuring i had his attention before continuing "You seemed pretty friendly with that chick back there. Who was she?" i questioned with a smirk, he'd likely deny it, they all did, but anyone with half a brain would know he was hopelessly attracted to her. Whilst awaiting his answer i pulled up to the restaurant, turned off the truck and headed inside to make sure they had a table and finally turning back to him to continue our conversation

↩ Adam Hale ↪
Species- Werewolf I Role: Guard I Tags- Skylar, the memorial I crush: open
As soon as the words left her mouth my jaw clenched, i wasn't completely sure why every time she snapped at me, i got irrtated but i did, i had been nothing but supportive and helpful sense the death of the alphas to her and yet she always seemed to snap at me for it. I clearly cared for the dame other wise i wouldn't have jumped on her earlier in thought she was a intruder, hell if this is how she feels she could take care of them herself, shes a big girl isn't she?. Tense silence surrounded us as i didn't speak meerly caught her when she nearly tripped over herself a few times,
ensured she was fine, and kept walking, if i were to speak at this moment who knows what would happen. Yet it wasn't long before she spoke once more, this time her words softer and less aggressive towards me, almost the opposite actually as if she were trying to fix the words she shot. My gaze flicked towards her and back to the woods surrounding the car, how i preferred shifting and flying through the greenery and brush alike then being cooped in some car, but who knew when we could freely do that again with whatever was out here.. the humans made it a challenge now to, as their curiosity had peaked. Sighing i tuned back into the girls words eyes slightly darker then usual as my irritation still hadn't completely settled "well, look at that i might be of some use after all, who would have guessed" i grumbled as i walked around to the passengers side of the car not speaking another word as i stood there, the wind softly tossing my hair as i awaited for it to be unlocked
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:33 am

Skylar Aleksandersen I Werewolf | Beta | tags; Adam
Skylar simply unlocked the car and easily pulled herself up into the lofty driver's seat. Top proud to openly apologise, she decided to just hold her tongue. She'd jinxed it. Maybe the best thing to do would be to let him cool off. All she had to do was resist the irrational urge to break his nose.
The engine thrummed back into life, even louder than usual in the silence between them, and with an inward sigh, the Beta turned skillfully in the small space she had and pointed the car towards her home.
It only took half an hour to reach the turnoff, where the dirt track leading towards the few other outlying homes ran out and the powerful vehicle rumbled onto the remainder of the route, the engine growing ever so slightly louder as the off-road we came into its element, but it was a painfully long half-hour. It was only when she finally cruised up onto the smooth grass of the pack headquarters that she spoke again to her passenger, over her shoulder with barely a glance in his direction.
"Make yourself at home. I need to go and change back."

Theodore Ford | Human | Blade | tags; Katrine
He shrugged cheerfully as she took his keys. As the lady wishes, I guess. He only grumbled good-naturedly, under his breath, when she came out with yet another wildly inaccurate name for him. "Lover boy?" Jeez. Somebody's jealous. What can I say? I'm freaking handsome!
Theo almost snapped back with a playful retort, but the radio crackled into life at that moment and he found himself singing along to The Chainsmokers instead, hand jiving now he wasn't behind the wheel. Until she turned it off, the strains of "Selfie" severed immediately by the motion.
He froze, glancing at her indignantly and deciding to ignore the question.
"Hey! That was a good song!"

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:28 am

name; Benji Hutcherson
age; 35
species; werewolf
rank; medic
tags; Jason

Noticing Jason’s gesture Benji pivoted slightly and began to make his way towards his truck. “Not an official one, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Skylar called for a meeting today.“ The were still out in the open and Benji didn’t want to go into to much detail, in fear that someone may over hear their conversation. “Anytime buddy, no need to ask.” Once they reached the truck Benji moved Blake’s booster seat to the back and helped buckle her up. Benji then made his way towards the drivers side and slide in. Grabbing his keys the medic started up his truck and turned on Blake’s music before talking. “A lot has been happening here lately, and without our Alpha’s Skylar is the next in line to call the shots. Without our leaders, as a pack, we are lost and don’t know what do to right now. The beta needs to inform us what our next plan of action is. Plus, we need to figure out who’s going to be our next Alpha. Skylar could easily take the position, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a few others try their hands at taking the spot.” As Benji spoke he began to leave the memorial and drive towards the town. Turning down the music he glanced back at Blake and gave her a small smile. “You were a good girl, and it sounds like someone’s hungry. What do ya say we pick something up for lunch?” Turning back to the road Blake’s cheers for food were an obvious sign She was all in for it. “What about you Jason? Hungry? Mind if we grab something before we head on out?”

name; Blake Hutcherson
age; 7
species; werewolf
rank; pup
tags; Jason

Glad that the ceremony was finally over, Blake happily walked with her Uncle and Jason towards the car. She let herself get buckled up by her Uncle before grabbing her bag of clothes. As her Uncle played her music and talked to Jason she skillfully began to strip out of her unwanted dress and slipped on her long sleeved shirt and jeans. However she seemed to struggle a bit with putting on her sneakers. At the mention of food the seven year old perked up, clapping her hands as she cheered “McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds!” It was rare for her Uncle to bring her out, he simply didn’t like fast food, so when given the chance for a Happy Meal Blake would take it without question.
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:34 pm

Jason Loen I Werewolf | Medic |
tags; Benji, Blake

Odd place to go straight after a depressing scene like this, but hey. Jason smiled weakly and nodded his agreement, having already pulled himself into the truck's passenger seat - only a little awkwardly - and buckled himself in. Food before heading up to the Beta's house sounded like a great idea. He wasn't all that keen on fast food, even if he wasn't a health freak - medical school had scared him off pretty well - but if it'd keep Blake happy, he wouldn't object.
"I'm happy to pay for the food, in return for the ride," he offered, prodding Benji's arm.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me