★-Gangsta- closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

★-Gangsta- closed

Postby Legend. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:23 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
███████████

Welcome, to new york
where we have two
different groups of
society. The gangsters,
trouble makers, Then
the upper class, The
rich pampered "pets".
But will feelings break
the rule of society?

███████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rules▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★
1. post forms on discussion thread
2. reservations last 24 hours
3. romance & drama encouraged
4. two paragraphs at leats
5. neat forms, charrie ages 18-24
████████████████████████████████
Last edited by Legend. on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★-Gangsta- plot & setting

Postby Legend. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:11 pm

(Which are basically just drag racers and thieves)
and then there are the Pampered "pets", who are
the upper people of society, they are rich and
tend to be snobs. They are polar opposites
so i just thought it would be fun to do
a role play about this two groups!
Last edited by Legend. on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★-Gangsta- The pampered "pets" roles

Postby Legend. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:12 pm

The rich pampered "pets"
rule the upper west side of
mannhatten. Mess with them
i dare you they have so much
money you can't even lay a finger
on them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ImagexImage
male//reserved!
The right hand man
male//open!
The beauty queen!
Female//reserved !
The flirt/ leaders girlfriend
female//reserved!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Legend. on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★-Gangsta- The wild ones roles

Postby Legend. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:12 pm

Always up for a good
time but also are huge
trouble makers, they live
near the outskirts of manhattan.
They are also known for their
drag racing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ImagexImage
male//reserved !
The right hand man
male//reserved!
The leaders sister
Mariah//iridescent!
The thief
female//reserved!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Legend. on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★-Gangsta- now open and accepting!

Postby Legend. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:26 am

bump
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mariah post 1

Postby Legend. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:36 pm

Mariah!
tags- open // location- who knows?!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mariah, woke up in a plush bed, sitting up she looked around not recognizing her strange new surroundings. Taking a deep breath she slowly turned her head to see a shirtless guy fast asleep. Quickly putting the pieces together she rolled her eyes already seeing her brother lecturing her or yelling. Climbing out of the bed she took a quick look in the mirror and fixed her hair before
walking out the door and into the cold new york morning. Making her way down the street hands in her pockets tightly wound in fist due to her whole body shaking from the freezing cold. Soon approaching the infamous mama's beer and breakfast where the gang mostly spent their time there. It had about 4 bedrooms in the apartment above the diner which mean't she shared a room with her brother, which was rather annoying. Walking in the door and hearing the bell letting the owner know someone had entered. Making a beeline upstairs and into the bedroom peeking her head in the doorway she was surprised to see her brother not there. Walking in she flopped on the bed before ungracefully tried to take her shoes off without sitting up. Once the heavy boots were off she sighed happily and wriggled under the covers before proceeding to stare up at the ceiling just thinking about her life choices.
now wearing
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★-Gangsta- now open and accepting (2 roles left)

Postby feather_light_flight » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:49 am

Nike Lisabeth Angelo 21 no tags pampered pet's hangout

Nike had woken early, or as early as one could when they spent the previous night partying. With a yawn and a satisfying stretch,
    the girl tugged herself out of bed, flipping the covers off of her and swinging her legs over the edge. The morning sun had already invaded her room- a down side to having floor to ceiling windows she supposed. Not that Nike would ever complain about her bed room, it was beyond anything she could have dreamed up as a kid. With a happy sigh to herself, the girl stood, meandering over to the closet to pick out an outfit for the day. To her awareness, she had nothing important to do, but of course Nike found her way into trouble where ever she went. Eventually, she settled on something cozy and unassuming. A pair of black jeans, with a lacy camisole and a heavy, over sized grey sweater. The girl went ahead and added a pair of golden necklaces, taking a moment to check that all of her diamond studs were in place lined up along her ears. With a satisfied nod to herself in the mirror, Nike hurried out of her bed room and down the stairs to exit the house.

No surprise, her parents weren't home. Running several multi million dollar corporations requires time and dedication, so family time was limited to certain week nights. Most of the time, Nike was left to run free as she pleased. Bustling out the door, the red head was greeted by a rather unpleasant burst of cold air, but she shouldered against it and continued on her way. She could have called a cab, or asked the family chauffeur to take her, but Nike preferred walking. Besides, it was only a few blocks to the luxury suite that the group normally hung out in. Nike didn't mind the cold. It was a good way to wake up.

Jonathan Freyr Crim 21 Mariah Mama's Beer and Breakfast

Jonathan glanced up as the bell to Mama's Beer and Breakfast dinged. He had been perched behind the counter, doodling away in his sketch book. The store was open, but the morning had been pretty slow, so Jon wasn't all too surprised to see Mariah push her way up the back stair case. He shrugged to himself and went back to sketching, drawing in the details of a patron that sat at the far end of the bar- pushing their eggs around and taking sips of their coffee.

He knew he was lucky to have gotten a job as a waiter, and it didn't hurt that his room was just upstairs. But still Jonathon couldn't help but let out a weary sigh of exasperation at the overall slowness of the morning. He got off his first shift in a few minutes,
    and the man was hoping most of the group would be gathered up by then, returning from whatever midnight adventures they had gone out on the night before. Jon himself wasn't one for adventuring, more often than not he stayed at the bar and worked night shifts to make the time pass by. It took a miracle to get the poor sucker out on the town, and even more effort to bring him clubbing. Not that he minded, Jonathan did well holding down the fort, and he always had food ready for the group when they came back.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ -- ( i. )

Postby avos » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:34 pm

★ -- PIETRO !!
          pietro winced as he lightly grazed his fingers over the deep gash that embellished his cheekbone. it
          wasn't uncommon for him to get into a fight after a street race, in fact, it happened so frequently it
          may as well been a part of a routine. but he was never the one to throw the first punch (unless they
          were really asking for it). this time was no different. after he totally "kicked ass", as pietro would put
          it, at the race, he might have gotten a bit too full of himself, only further angering his opponent. un
          fortunately, pietro's famous charms didn't work on this type of crowd, so he had no choice but to
          sort out the issue by using his fists. within the first minute pietro had knocked the guy out, but he
          still managed to take a few nasty hits to the face.

so here he was, standing in a 7-11 bathroom cleaning his wound as much as one could in a 7-11
          bathroom. his knuckles were bruised and cracked, beaten up from previous disputes, and his fingers
          were steadily holding a paper towel against his blood-stained nose. as he waited for the bleeding
          to stop, he examined the injury along his cheekbone. his lips formed a frown as he prodded it with
          his free hand. it was obvious that he would need stitches, and he could see a giant bruise forming
          around it. a sigh escaped his lips as he ripped off another piece of tissue and put it under the sink,
          carefully dabbing the damp tissue along the gash. after it was as clean as he could possibly get it,
          he left the 7-11 bathroom and grabbed an icepack on the way out.

pietro was just glad none of those spoiled rich kids from west manhattan were here to see him. what
          a sight it was to see, the leader of the wild ones, sleep-deprived, looking pathetic, and holding up a
          rather disappointing ice pack up to his bruised face. but what was even worse than one of the pamp-
          ered pets catching the sight of him, was a stunningly beautiful woman seeing him in that state. pietro
          was out of luck, because that was exactly what was standing before him. for a second he found himself
          struck dumbfounded at the sight in front of him. oh boy, he wished it was one of those pampered pets
          of west manhattan. but instead, it was a green-eyed beauty that was walking towards him, with pouty
          lips and a pair of innocent eyes, she was exactly the type of girl that pietro should stay away from, but
          that only made him want her more. the diamond studs and gold necklaces hanging around her neck
          should have been a sign for him to walk away and completely forget about it, but the way her wavy,
          red-tinted hair bounced as she walked made him think otherwise.

the moment their eyes met, pietro snapped out of his daze. he felt a smirk tug at the corner of his
          mouth as his mind raced with all the things he could say to the wide-eyed beaut. "hey beautiful," he
          let a charming grin form on his face. "the name's pietro, and, let me guess, yours is gorgeous?" his
          voice came out low and husky, and for a minute there he forgot that he was holding a dumb ice pack
          up to his bruised face. god, he felt like an idiot. he already looked dumb and now he just said the dumb
          est pick-up line to ever grace the earth. he mentally face-palmed. "just to let you know, i'm prettier
          without the icepack and the bruises,"
          he winked with a dumb smirk plastered on his face. he couldn't
          shake the feeling that the girl in the grey sweater seemed slightly familiar, and he couldn't quite put a
          finger on where he might have seen her before. a dream, maybe? a really good dream? he was sure he
          would've been able to remember a face like hers. nevertheless, he pushed the thought to the back of
          his mind and focused on her.

tags // nike c;
avos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me