get 'em back! ▸ marvel avengers, hiatus

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

get 'em back! ▸ marvel avengers, hiatus

Postby neamrel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:22 am

xxxImage
        xxx,roleplay is currently on hiatus!!

xxxxit will resume in a few months
        xxxx
        xxxxwe got some villains with their little
        xxxxmitts on the chitauri scepter. they've
        xxxxtaken the minds of some of our heroes.
        xxxxtime to get 'em back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by neamrel on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸it's chill, we're chill

Postby neamrel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:34 am

RULES:
            1. all of chicken smoothie rules apply. please follow them babes.
            2. this is in the advanced/semi-lit section for a reason, so post a good reply c;
            3.also, it's kinda implied to turn off your signature when posting c; it's ok to show it off
            in the discussion thread of course
            4. god-modding or power-playing isn't fun so please keep away from it.
            5. original characters are more than welcomed, but try to throw in a canon too!
            6. once you reserve a babe, try to get your form up within that day or the next!
            7. if you create an original bb, you can ask if they can be mind-controlled, and i
            will decide if they will or not. i'm not too pushy on these things, so don't be afraid to ask.
            8. don't go too fast in the roleplay. people have lives out of CS and aren't able to
            reply every day. still, no reply in a few days,i'll message to get the low down and what not.
            9. this is all a very chill thing, but ya'know be considerate and what not, ok babes?
            and have fun
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by neamrel on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ who's controlled? you'll see and know

Postby neamrel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:54 am

CHARACTERS: (taken characters have "▸" in front)

heroes. (OC heroes will be here)
        xtony stark (endless) free minded
        xjames rhodes "rhodey" (open) under mind control
        xsteve rogers (queen) under mind control
        xbruce banner (open) free minded
        xsam wilson (open) under mind control
        xbucky barnes (queen) free minded
        xthor odinson (open) under mind control
        xnatasha romanov (open) under mind control
        xpeter parker (queen) free minded
        xclint barton (sarcastic) free minded
        xt'challa (birb.) free minded
        xwanda maximoff (queen) free minded
        xkainix allen (alpha) free minded
        xprimrose clark (potter) free minded
        xdelta addams (piya) under mind control
                          villains. (OC villians will be here)
                          xloki (endless) when isn't he behind something?
                          xamora (open) bad girl sorceress c;
                          xcrossbones (open) crushing things is his forte
                          xtaskmaster (open) he only needs to see it once
                          xmike scout (alpha) sure that's your reflection?
                          xtyler esmerel (nightfire) why not a street magician bro??
                          xmandy novak (sarcastic) tick tock on the clock, party don't stop

others. (SHIELD, freelance heroes, ect)
                          xnick fury (sicksadworld) don't look him in the eye c;
                          xphil coulson (nightfire) yes, he's alive here
                          xapollo bishop (birb.) weeknd shoulda called him tbh
                          xtechnicolour (xhat) no, she isn't the color of a rainbow
                          xchristopher love (queen) don't feed the bird kids
                          xvivian alutair l'strange (nightfire) *sputtering* science
                          xbella goldhawthorne (queen) quit askin bout her last name guys
                          xlisbeth bielski (sicksadworld) too much exp. for basic comp issues.
                          xgilette beckett (piya)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by neamrel on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 35 times in total.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ for those following along

Postby neamrel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:03 am

MORE:
          okay my friend, here's a quick little low down for people that still may not fully understand what may be
          happening in the roleplay c;

the heroes listed above that are under mind control where ambushed one by one. the villains have been
          working together, they have a common goal after all. not everyone is all buddy buddy of course.
          the roleplay will probs start with the mind controlled heroes doing something not so good that was plan
          ned by the villains. something like that. it's all up in the air for debate
          under mind control, our heroes still have some of their own feelings and thoughts, but their morals are
          skewed my the mind gem, so they feel no remorse for the damage they cause, keep that in mind when
          you roleplay them c;

MAJOR UPDATE:
          if you haven't noticed, some canon character of the MCU are missing/have been omitted from
          this roleplay for one of two reasons: i know people won't ask to play them, or the story-line for this rp
          doesn't fit to theirs. so sad i know ;-;

along with this, this roleplay is post-civil war, the main events of like the ultron mishap are still relevant,
          taking out vision of course, and civil war is still very much relevant for this. our heroes, just like the
          villians, are most definitely not all buddy buddy. the accords that were signs in CW are here and junk.
          side's have been made, but heroes are still heroes, and when one is in need, the others will come to help.

so take all the heroes that sided with Cap in civil war, in the beginning of the rp they will more likely be
          keeping a low profile while also trying to test their connections to those that sided with iron man in cw so
          that they can get those that are mind-controlled back. this isn't a one man marching band, and both sides
          will need to work together. getting your heroes back won't be easy. i put stronger ones under mind-
          control for a reason, no simple bop to the head will do it.

reminder. ask questions if you need to, and because i'm a forgetful person most of the time remember
          that the focus of this roleplay isn't romance, but it is alright for some. and keep to the main traits of a
          canon characters personality, while adding your own quirks here and there c:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by neamrel on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:33 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: get 'em back! ▸ marvel avengers, open

Postby neamrel » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:22 am

bump !
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:18 pm

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇss━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Everything had been planned to the T, but no, loki had to be gone now. of all the times he could choose to leave, he decided now. and as to where the other little mortal villain had run off to, she hardly knew. amora rolled her eyes at the thought. the silver mirror that floated in front of her reflecting the action back to her. there was no point in stressing over it though, not if she wanted to get stress lines of all things. god, that would be horrible. taking a piece of her hair between her fingers, she began to twist it, doing it for a moment or two to allow the effects to lead to a small curl. something that could easily be done with magic of course, but she knew it better to reserve it for the up and coming chaos she had planned. because if loki wasn't going to be here, she might as well as have fun. besides, there was a beautiful little runestone sitting in a museum in that little city of theirs that seemed to be a beehive for heroes. a smile that held purpose suddenly showed and she continued to look at her self in the mirror, a laugh filled with knives coming from her a second later as she lifted herself from the table she had been sitting on and stood. a wave of her hand and one portal later and pair of frost giants soon stood in front of her.
        "enchantress."
        "hello boys" she spoke with a purposefully sweet smile.
        "what is it you need?" the smile she had given them seemed to hardly effect them, but no matter.
        "if my memory is to be correct, you and quite a few others still have a debt to pay me." she spoke sweetly, the other jotun that had yet to speak baring his teeth towards her at her words.
        "a thing you obtained through games and lies." he growled.
        "ah, but it's still a debt none the less, and i want to call on it now." both the frost giants knew that no matter what, themselves, along with their companions, could not refuse.
        "what is it you require?"
        "nothing much, just yourself, and a bilgesnipe or two." at her words the two narrowed their eyes.
        "fine."
        "perfect. now off with you two, i expect you both to be back within the hour." and with that, she turned, knowing those two were more than competent enough to show themselves out. she knew that loki would hardly be happy about her allying with the jotuns for this, but he wasn't here to protest, so screw him. with a skip in her step, she made her way through the warehouse that loki had managed to acquire. turning down a hall and then making her way to a room, she opened the door to a rather large area, the figures of the mind-controlled heroes sending a spark of joy through her. like beautiful prizes, all within their respected holding area just waiting to be sent out for her bidding. with another sharp edged laugh, she grasped her hands together.
        "alright darlings, let's have some fun."

the first explosion in broad daylight sent a tremor through a nearby building, amora watching with glee as the blue figures of the frost giants, and two bilgespies, and their little mind-controlled heroes spread out to cause trouble. distractions, the lot of them, but needed in order for her to make her way to the museum she needed to get into to grab that little runestone of hers. it would hardly help in the over all end game of loki's, but what a lovely addition it would be to her collection. having sent some of the heroes out with other sets of explosives, she had ordered them that they see to it that they do detonate. they could hardly disobey, not with that lovely shade of blue in their eyes. with the mind gem having control, she knew they would kill themselves first before letting anyone get to the bomb. on the off chance some of the bombs didn't go off though, eh, she hardly cared. just as long as she got her stone. another smile crept on her face as she teleported away from the beautiful view in front of her.

ɪʀᴏɴ ᴍᴀɴ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        "jarvis, what was that?"
        "it appears, sir, that multiple explosions have been set off by unknown individuals. the local news is capturing as we speak."
        "what?"
        "there are multiple-"
        "no no no, i get it, bring up the news feed."
        "is that?"
        "sir, those appear to be some of the avengers."
        "the hell? what are they doing? no, ya'know what doesn't matter, j, give me a suit."
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛▁T'Challa[1] ✬▁Apollo [1]

Postby baron zemo. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:04 pm

▁♛T'Challa♛▁
║Black Panther║Location: Downtown Manhattan║
║Currently: leaving meeting ║Tagged: Ayo(mentioned), -║

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The city skyline, though paling in comparison to his home, never ceased to amaze the wakandan king. Despite taking a serious beating all those years ago, and significantly smaller beatings through its subsequent history, New York City was still a beacon to the new world. Its streets held some of the most amazing people- and had recently given rise to an array of extraoridinary individuals; some, T'Challa recalled, he had met.
Unfortunately, it had been under a more stressful time; the aftermath still playing behind his eyes. The Accords, and the powder keg that exploded as a result, paired with his lust for vengence, had done more bad than good. Factions had split and ties had been broken, which wasn't only due to the papers signed. Besides, the king had a whole country to rule now, plus the slight secret of who he was housing...The man may hate politics, but he never did specify which one.

T'Challa sighed, looking to the women by his side. One of them, an age old friend and one of his most trusted, nodded back, face stoic. The meeting with the governor of New York had gone swimmingly, especially since his father had been on spectacular terms with him. The discussion was brief, but to the point, and T'Challa was grateful for the lack of pandering. If there was one thing international relations included, then it was kissing up to people; Wakanda, being one of the most secretive- yet ignored- of nations, had little to pander to. By the time they had slipped into the sleek car, Ayo had already turned to inquire. "Are you okay-"

"I will be fine...I am just thinking of things..." T'Challa interrupted the question with a small sigh, eyes turning to the in-built screen; the news was on, but it was some boring debate.
Ayo rolled her eyes, but leaned back and watched with him, her intentions clear, but restricted. T'Challa respected that, and settled for the short ride to the hotel.
However, the headline that broke made the two sit up straight, all hints of relaxation forgotten.
"Is that-"
"No...It can't be-"
T'Challa, already knocking on the partition between driver and passenger, told his driver to speed up. If he played his cards right, then he'd be at the scene in ten minutes.
Ayo shot him a look. "You cannot be serious-"
"If it includes people who I am sure would not do this...Then something is wrong, and we will do what we can to assist; accords or not."

▁✬Apollo Bishop✬▁
starboy N/A║Location: NY Public Library║
║Currently: Leaving study session ║Tagged: -║

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
"And that concludes this weeks astronomy tutor session." Apollo, surrounded by a trio of younger students, smiled, quietly packing away his things. The trio did the same, expressing their thanks for the tutor session, and left promptly. One had stayed briefly to assist with replacing the books into their respective shelves, a polite conversation sparking, but Apollo didn't pay them any attention. Besides, he had a schedule to stick to and, with his subsequent all-nighter, he wanted to get at least five hours of sleep that night.
He was probably lying to himself...again.

The sun, warm and inviting, fell upon him the moment he exited the main doors; Apollo sighed in pure bliss, shoulders rolling as he took the stars two-at-a-time. It was as if the sun threw a ton of energy into his body, and he adsorbed it like a plant. At least the weather was great, which gave him a far better reason to get things done. Once on the pavement, the student shouldered his bag and- with a brisk pace- set course for secluded area. His pace, almost akin to a jog speed, never tired, but after a couple of blocks,
he opted to take a bus. Apollo didn't have a concrete reason for his decision, but something just didn't feel...
Right.
The muffled explosion caused a jolt to seer through him.
The bright colours of the fiery ball ahead made the bus swerve.
"What was that?!"
"Are we under attack?"
"Oh my god!"
"Please stay in your seats!"

Apollo's eyes widened at the site, dark eyes flickering with the reds of the fire. Still being too far to see, and too spooked out to process, he felt his heart constrict with fear. Oh no oh no what do I do-
The doors opened, and he raced out and into the panicked street. Come on Apollo, you need to do something- NO! The Avengers will- The Avengers are dead, bucko- Shut up!...Hnng!
If only he had seen the cause of the explosion, or the subsequent roars that followed, then perhaps he would have seen he was way over his head. He'd been practicing, helping the odd stranger even, but this was insane.
Apollo, however, ducked into an alleyway to...
Well.
Suit up.
Last edited by baron zemo. on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:16 am

----- Christopher Love ------------------------------------------ Tags ; Tony Stark ---------

Running a hand through his naturally rich chocolate curls, Christopher Love, the orphaned egyptian peered up at the bland eggshell ceiling above him. Thoughts swirling in Lovebird's temple arose as his creativity engaged him with something more amusing than a bland ceiling. A mild smirk tugged at his lip, and he exhaled through his nose. The silence that resided in his room was disturbed by the crackling of the tv that had switched on in his room. The blank black screen revealed a chaotic scene. Heroes in capes were batteling. Christopher's mouth was open agap, unable to utter a response. "Tony," He whispered.

----- Bucky Barnes ---------------------------------------------- Tags ; Closed ----------------

Taking refugee in an abandoned warehouse in Brooklyn, James Buchanan Barnes considered the rusty shack surrounded by torn up ground and absent of human communication a haven. Under the influence of Hydra the fallen soldier was equipped with a metallic arm that had aided him in completing missions of elimination given to him by the rival of shield. The dark haired and muscular male was emerging from the dappled forest when his foot came loose from his torn shoes, and while holding several pieces of wood planks they dispersed around him. An unpleasant and loud grunt escaped his momentarily parted lips. Laying there on the ground, his jaw had made direct contact with a stone hidden by moss and was lodged deep into the damp soil. Bucky's mild sensation of annoyance slipped from his conscience as his light green-brown eyes captured a flash of something bright from across the poorly cared for ground. The first reaction from the dark haired fallen soldier was to freeze on the spot, observe and assess the threat that approached him.

----- Captain America ---------------------------------------------- Tags ; Closed ----------------

under evil influences, the golden haired hero stalked about with an aggressive strut in his stride. his muscular body seemed to swiftly cross the landscape that was new york, the tall sky scrapers seemed ideal to the hero to plant the bomb which he held. people were running, scurrying from the terror that he held. steve rogers glanced around, seeking the most ideal and destructive destination for the bomb. the tallest skyscraper, the freedom tower, served as the best location for his device, and so captain america went off with a light jog that transfered into a brisk run to the tower. in the flood of terror, the soldier's spangeled uniform appeared not as a beacon of hope, but a sign of chaos.

Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:11 pm

P E T E R . P A R K E R
role. spider-man >> age. fifteen >> mood. confused >> location. school, street >> tags. none
────────────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────────────

Despite his superhuman abilities, Peter was still at an age where he had to do very human things. One of those was school. Unlike the Avengers, whose identities were known to everyone in the city, Parker was still very undercover, and a decent attendance record at school made for a good alibi if he was ever questioned. Now, with the final ring of the bell, the spider-man was freed from the seven-hour prison, and hustled out the front doors like it was any other day. There was something about the ambience,
    however, that didn't feel like the day before.

As soon as he stepped out the door, a muted sound resonated through the street. Boom. The sound immediately caught Peter's attention, sending him looking in its direction. It didn't look like thunder, and it felt like something bad. The dust that lifted soon-after gave him a good idea of what it was. A bomb. Throwing some speed into his step, Parker broke into a light jog and looked at his phone as he ran. There was a news alert on there, and it didn't look too good.

"Avengers Spotted Planting Bombs in Times Square"

Whatever that meant, it couldn't be right. The Avengers were the good guys. Why would the news paint them with such a negative image? Putting his phone away to break into a sprint, Peter's overactive mind started buzzing with questions. Something was definitely wrong.
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me