☢ Noт 100% Hυмαɴ // Closed, Started

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ☢ Noт 100% Hυмαɴ // Closed

Postby feather_light_flight » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:35 pm

xix
//xx── ─xCerys Quin-Lee
Super Strength Weapons Combat Pretty Voice
field passionate joce, gil, jon, via

Jon's comment on her blush only enforced the red that had stained her cheeks, and she smiled at him, much like a child would when they were given praise- all half closed eyes and dimpled cheeks. At his comment on his singing, Cerys found herself chuckling, shaking her head in doubt. The delicate blonde was sure that a man like Jon would have no trouble catching a melody if he tried. Her eyes wandered over him for a second, flickering from his broadened shoulders to his hips, where his shirt crinkled up at his waist in the most charming manner. It was only when he requested a song that her gaze flicked upwards. Cerys found herself biting the inside of her cheek, hoping he hadn't noticed her unceremoniously checking him out- that would have been mortifying.

A small smile spread as she nodded at his request, taking a moment to think and gather herself, before sitting up. Her legs crossed and her spine stilled, ever the perfect posture of someone raised around performance. Still, her eyes didn't leave Jonathon's. When Cerys parted her lips, a soft lullaby drifted out, like dandelion seeds being plucked from the wind. The melody was reminiscent of a celtic lullaby, with rich, almost velvet soaked notes dancing their way into higher registers.

"The wind was a torrent of darkness, among the gusty trees." Her head swayed side to side as the melody drifted through her, "The moon was a ghostly galleon, tossed upon the cloudy seas. The road was a ribbon of moonlight, and over the purple moore, the Highwayman came riding." Softer "Riding." Softer "Riding." Cerys's voice raised to a note that struck hearts, "The Highwayman came Riding..." Her voice lowered again, sadness and hope lacing the lyrics, "Up to the old inn door."

As her song continued, a story became clear, a story of wealth, greed, and loyalty. A fight to protect what one loved. A death.Her voice was haunting the lyrics of the song, weaving the story with as much emotion as Cerys could muster. It was one of her favorite songs, one she had grown up listening to her mother sing, one of the first that she and her sister had learnt.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iii.

Postby The Grey Stuff » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:27 pm

angel robert d'arc

age ↝ twenty-two role ↝ air location ↝ outside tagged ↝ serenity, quinn, amethyst

“Besides, what have I told you about flirting with nearly every pretty girl you see?”

"Umm. Do it always? Swing at every ball?" Angel rolled his shoulders in an innocent shrug. "Frankly I kinda zone out whenever you talk." Actually, quite secretly, he put a lot of value on what Amethyst said. He just chose to... respectfully disagree with her at every turn and do what he wanted instead. "And I don't have to 'make' time; I've got all the time in the world. Not like I've got a hair appointment scheduled." Still, the more he thought about it, the more he had to wonder if there was any merit to that statement. What if he didn't have all the time in the world? What if his days were as numbered as the thirteenth...? A life snuffed out far before its time...

His train of thought was interrupted when Amethyst grabbed his chin and started examining his little, ah, souvenir so to speak. A red hot wire of embarrassment seemed to poke him in the face. "Hey, hey," he snapped, pulling away. "Much as I appreciate and understand your concern for my lovable self," and at his next words he indicated his face with a roll of his wrist, "I don't think mud on my cheek would be as impressive a fashion statement as this bruise." He folded his arms in front of his chest. "How do I know you weren't digging around in that dirt just as long as Serenity here?"

If it had been anyone else, Angel would have milked their smothering for all it was worth, even if it was derisive, but now he just wanted Ame to get off his case. "It's nothing I can't handle," he reassured lightly. In spite of his earlier protests against dirt, he made a space for himself on the ground where Serenity had indicated, leaning back on his palms. He studied the fire girl with renewed interest. She certainly was an oddball. And her answer to his inquiry had been cryptic as ever.

"Obstacles?" he made a sort of humming sound to himself, deep in a contemplation of his own. What could she mean by that? The only obstacles that came to mind when he thought of that word, were the obstacles of trying to come up with good rhymes for his improvised bursts of song through the piercing migraines he experienced between experiments.

Of course, when his blue gaze alighted on the guards, a different kind of obstacle popped into his head. If this 'Stage Two' consisted of more intense experiments, ones that killed test subjects the way they had killed the thirteenth superhuman, then it would be ideal to get the hell out of there before that happened to someone else. Obviously, it wouldn't be a piece of cake. One does not simply walk into Mordor out of the facility. So clearly, there would be hurtles to scale. He almost wanted to ask Serenity outright if this was what she meant, but he knew he couldn't take that risk. So he tried to test the waters with a more subtle means.

"Well, 'our world,' as you put it, is pretty small," he mused. "It consists of nothing but that big fence, and those guards, and that building over there." He jerked his chin at each thing in turn as he mentioned them. "And probably a lot of cameras," he added lowly. "My point is that our world is so small and isolated, you see--" he made an informative gesture with his arm-- "that I like to think we could handle any obstacles it might throw our way."

As he finished, he turned to look at her, ready to observe her reaction.
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:49 pm

Q u i n n W i n t e r
age ;; twenty two ;; power ;; water ;; tagged ;; serenity amethyst angel

With Serenity's cryptic response Quinn only shook his head and looked away from the girl, obviously disinterested in whatever else she had to say. he heard Angel's response but didn't actually pay much thought to it, leaving the hidden messages for the two of them to figure out. he would catch on eventually and didn't really want to think about it all now. He was outside and just wanted to relax and enjoy the little time he had out here. speaking of which it he might leave the three of them to go sit by the water like he normally does. Go enjoy the calm and wild nature of the water while he's not manipulating it.

After drifting off into his own thought for a little bit and looking off at the water he looked back at the group of people he was still with, Serena locking eyes with his. And of course Quinn didn't break eye contact and just kept a cool face as she seemed to look like she knew everything he was thinking, peering right into his mind. But she then looked away, doing the same to Angel. Quinn then quietly composed himself from the rather odd welcome back into the conversation and sat down beside Serenity as she patted the ground beside her in a welcoming manner. Nothing wrong with resting while he was out here, its what he would be doing anyway (by himself). And boy did it feel good to sit down, his body ached and with him sitting down and leaning back on his arms allowed for his body to relax. not being so tense and paranoid all the time. But then there was the sun beating down on him, practically burning his skin off. ugh sun.

aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☢ Noт 100% Hυмαɴ // Closed, Started

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:10 pm

~ 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 ~
Female | Eighteen | Fire | Outside Field | Quinn, Amethyst, Angel

Quinn seemed oddly disinterested in her scheming, but Angel appeared to have fun playing along with her. She allowed all of her attention to focus solely on Angel for now, a faint sparkle in her eyes as she decided what to tell him of her planning. That ever so charming smile of hers tugged at the corner of her lips and Serenity leaned her upper body in close to Angel, placing her palms firmly upon the dirt between them and raising her lips to murmur just by his ear. To the guards it would look like Angel the flirt was doing what he did best, flirting, and they'd likely think nothing of it. Serenity wanted to do her best to ensure her plans remained below the suspicions of the guards.

"Well you see my dear Angel, great minds think alike. The best time to escape would be when we are already mostly free.. out here, in the yard. Smuggle a metal spoon from the dish pit or kitchen, get it to me out here in the yard and I'll make you your very own buried treasure. When the moment is right, we will dig up our treasure, and make our great escape. Do you think a flying man could carry another person over the fence?" she inquired, leaning back to her spot and giving her head a little tilt. Bright red hair spilled over her shoulders and settled around her as she sat. From between the fiery locks lay a glimpse of the awful and gruesome scarring she kept her hair long to hide, burns like a haunting memory clinging to the side and back of her neck.

"I think we all know the missing girl is dead. It's only a matter of time before we're next and I know I'm not going down without a fight." With that comment she shifted her gaze to her lap, a sorrowful expression briefly flashing across her features as she was reminded all of the people who had died in her life. Destruction followed Serenity wherever she went, and sometimes she couldn't help but feel the blame. Masking her emotions once more, a stoic expression would fall upon her features as she fixed her gaze upon one of the empty holes directly ahead of her. Although her gaze remained upon the dirt, she was alertly listening to the others around her, hoping they would support her scheming.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iv.

Postby The Grey Stuff » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:31 pm

angel robert d'arc

age ↝ twenty-two role ↝ air location ↝ outside tagged ↝ serenity, quinn, amethyst

As Serenity leaned in to whisper to him, Angel felt a smirk pulling at his own lips. He listened attentively to everything she said, and when she had finished explaining her escape plan, his smirk only widened. "Oh, you're a naughty girl," he murmured, a veiled statement with layers of meaning. He knew for sure how the guards would choose to interpret it. Thankfully, they would be mistaken.

He took a few moments to mull over what she had told him, digesting and absorbing the content bit by bit. The best time to escape: right now. That is to say, at this time of the day in particular, when they could roam free. He couldn't disagree with that assessment.

Smuggle a metal spoon? Not a problem.

Did he think a flying man could carry another person over the fence? Now, that was harder to say. Angel knew of only one flying man in the facility, and it wasn't him, so he didn't know the full extent of that ability. He leaned over to whisper back to her, which, again, would only look like flirting at first glance. "I think that's a question for a flying man," he replied behind his cupped hand. "Then again, if you need to get over the fence, I might be able to help with that..." He wasn't quite sure since he hadn't really had the chance to practice or perfect it, but in theory, he should be able to create a miniature tornado strong enough to boost someone over the fence. Still, flying was the more obvious choice, and probably the simpler one, if Morgan was capable of it.

When Serenity leaned back, Angel's gaze gravitated towards the scars peeking out from behind her hair. His blue eyes lingered only for a few beats before they drifted back up to look at the fire girl's face. The missing girl... dead. It was so strange to hear it out loud. The blond didn't know quite what to say in response to that, so he turned his head to glimpse the other two in the group, assessing their reactions, if they had any.
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jonathan 5

Postby Ghostarriver » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:20 am

Jonathan Windsor
══════════════
Male ⏩ 23 ⏩ Telekinesis ⏩ Form ⏩ Location: Field ⏩ Tags: Jocelyn, Cerys, Gilligan, Octavia

The red of her blush was a very nice contrast with many of her pale features and Cerys' natural beauty seemed enhanced several times more. And the way her soft pink lips turned to form a charming little smile, with a sweet expression spreading across her face soon made Jonathan's own face redden, as he caught himself thinking things he knew he'd never have the guts to say.
At the same time, her response to his praise reminded him greatly of his younger brother; how he'd always have a big grin plastered across his face, whenever Jonathan rewarded him for something. Jonathan bit his lower lip, his expression falling, slightly.
But never once did he remove his eyes from Cerys'.

Watching her straighten up and adopt the pose of any accomplished singer, he forced his smile to widen a little more, since he didn't want to seem an unappreciative audience.
And when Cerys opened her mouth the sounds that flowed from it were so rich and laced - no - filled with emotion, brimming with meaning, that Jonathan feel into a trance listening to it, as the story unfolded, it was almost as if Cerys' voice was painting the image for him.
Her angelic tones were like nothing he'd ever heard. Or ever was likely to hear.

And he was still entranced as the song began to come to a close and the words still lingered in his conscience for a few moments after.

When he realised the preformance had ended he partially snapped back into reality.
“I say, bravo." was all Jon could muster, slowly clapping, as the lyrics faded into his mind.
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:32 am

xix
//xx── ─xCerys Quin-Lee
Super Strength Weapons Combat Pretty Voice
field concerned joce, gil, jon, via

Cerys smiled brightly and rocked back and forth, holding her crossed ankles. It was a childish seeming action, but a charming one. "Mother made sure it was one of the first songs sis and I would learn. We'd all sing it together during get togethers." Her voice softened towards the end. Truely, she missed her family, but there wasn't a way she could return to them, not with her powers as they were. She would always be one more missing child.

A soft glance over at Jon, and then her bright gaze flickered to the others in the field. How many of them had families? How many had been torn from them, who wanted to return to open arms? Or had they left like Cerys had, in the dead of night with no warning? For a moment, the girl stilled, realizing that she truly didn't know these people, didn't know anyone on the island. It twisted her gut. They were all just lost and hurt people, teens even, who were forced out of their normal lives. And now, trapped on an island with cruel scientists and apathetic guards...all they had were each other, even without knowing who each other was.

Cerys found herself gnawing on her lip as she pondered over this. Finally, her gaze drifted around the group, finally settling back on Jon. "Guys...if we get off this island...where would we go? I mean...I figure some of you probably have homes...families...but some of us don't..." She didn't finish. When Cerys had left her family behind, the island was the only home she had, even if it was a cruel one.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me