[ ๐ŸŒŠ ] // VOYAGE - accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: [ ๐ŸŒŠ ] // VOYAGE - accepting

Postby Roseshine12 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Details wrote:Name; Sybil
Gender; Female
Age; 28 yrs
Rank; Huntress
Species; Merfolk
Crush; Open
Tags; Arroyo > Rest of Crew

Sybil was surprised that she had missed. She missed! She only scraped the man but not even that phased him. What kind of human was he?! His comments were really off putting as well. Was he seriously flirting with her at a time like this? Unfortunately she didn't have time to think on it because before she knew it, the burly man was under the net and swimming around behind her. She turned to try and slash at him with her javelin weapon but she had underestimated how well he swam in the water. The water was supposed to be their domain! How was he so fast, especially for his size as a human?! It didn't make sense. Her heart beat raced up higher with adrenaline and she tried her best to flee but his arm reached out, snatching her back and bring her own weapon to bare against her, causing her to grit her teeth and put her head back instinctively away from it.

HOW?! How in the world was this human as good as he was in THEIR domain?! "You know, sweetheart, if I was you, Iโ€™d avoid killing the handsome man, in this case me, and just answer a few of his questions so no one gets hurt. Work for you?" he questioned her smugly afterwards. She just looked back and glared at him. In no way would she speak to these humans. There was no amount of torture that would make her do so. She would remain stubbornly silent. She was even just about to try and use her tail to her advantage but that was thrown out of the water when she found her own net used against her. She writhed and struggled against him to no avail as her javelin was thrown across the top of the water and the last of her possibility of fighting back taken with it. She tried to use his human race to his advantage and struggle away anyway though while he swam with her, dragging her along but it was to no avail. He kept a grip on her somehow while still swimming.

"Okay, listen, sweetheart, Iโ€™m gonna take you to meet some of my friends. Maybe youโ€™ll talk to them, hm?" he questioned her with a grin that sent shivers up her spine. She remained quiet, seething at her failure... Kai wouldn't be too happy if they hurt her, she at least knew that much. He could send the entire ocean against them if he so choose. When they got to his friends, she glared at the group of humans and looked back at the male as he spoke about something she didn't even know what was. There was only one word in there she didn't know but it didn't sound friendly enough for making 'peace'. She just spat water in the human's face right in front of his friends and puffed out her chest in a way of defiance as she looked away from him, hoping to have embarrassed him in front of his friends.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kartharon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 pm

---------------โ™š-๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐€๐๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐Œ๐๐‹๐„ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐
---------------โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
---------------known as the queen โ— tagged soren, kai, andy โ— word count 581

-----โžค iolani sighed with what could be called a mixture of annoyance and gratitude at kai's insistence on a time back. he was always thinking when she wasn't. how could she just swim off with soren and expect them to await their return so patiently when the ocean was filled with such discord. everyone would be on edge, she hadn't even taken a moment to consider how the humans would affect the whole tribe. ever since the word humans was uttered, her mind was focused on keeping the tribe safe yet she had not taken a single second to consider her own safety. and with taking her sister along, the beta, if something were to happen to the both of them they would leave rylin in hysterics to take over the tribe's rule.

----- iolani pressed a palm to her forehead as if to stave off an incoming headache that would surely plague her if she did not get a handle on her anxiety. glancing at her sister revealed a mirror of her own thoughts. having two anxious mermaids would be disastrous. she needed to calm down and focus on the objective. first objective was to answer kai's question. she glanced up at the surface, where the water shifted back and forth, and attempted to pinpoint the general direction of the sun. since it was so early in the afternoon, the sun had come to settle almost right above their heads, which gave her an idea of when she would return. "if we aren't back by sunset, get some rest. i don't want any of you hunting for us in the dark. especially now that we have a new threat. you can come looking for us in the morning. in the meantime, try to find some food for dinner. at this point, seaweed will do considering the lack of fish. i'm sure we'll return soon though. i can already feel the ocean adjusting."

-----her last statement was true, she was already beginning to feel a shift in the waves around them. it was as if the water was now accustomed to the new object that had breached her territory. the ocean was forgiving and adjusted to incoming changes quickly. however, what would the humans do now that they had free reign to the island and the ocean? would they do their best in destroying it? or would they treat it with the grace it deserved?

----- "kai, you know what to do if i don't return." it was cryptic, she knew, but that was the point. they had already discussed what would be done should her leadership be terminated. the beta or the delta would take her place, and kai would watch to assure they were a suitable replacement. if they weren't, he would take the place as alpha (the first male alpha in the history of the tribe) until a new recruit was found. however, it wouldn't be necessary, as she and soren would return without a hitch. she was sure of this. she slowly turned to soren and grasped her hand loosely. "well, we might as well get to it before we lose our sunlight." iolani turned in the direction of the caves and began her swim there, keeping a steady pace. not too quick, not too slow. she didn't want to appear to be in a hurry even though her heart was racing and her thoughts were moving a mile a minute. a leader must lead with confidence and grace, not anxiety.

Code: Select all
[color=#b09c9c][b]"Io's words"[/b][/color]
[color=transparent]-----[/color] [size=75][color=#c1bdbd]words words words words words words words[/color][/size]
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doriengray » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:03 am

( ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฎ ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผน )
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
( cabin boy ) ( location; ship ) ( tags; oliver )

Adrian looked back at his friend curiously, having noticed he slightly startled him. He was guessing Oliver was probably just shaken up. His thoughts were clarified when Oliver spoke, and he nodded his head understandably. However, when Oliver said he couldn't swim, his eyebrows went up in curiosity. "You're a cabin boy, and you can't swim?" he asked curiously, before furrowing his eyebrows slightly. "Who gets work on a ship when they can't even swim?" he added, before he realised he probably sounded taunting. He swallowed, clearing his throat awkwardly. Adrian was about to say something else, when the entry of Wren stopped him, and he grinned as he entered the cabin, another person safe and well. As Wren brought up the fact about swimming to shore, he nodded slightly, and got ready to begin to move off, before remembering Oliver.

He turned to him awkwardly again, "Hey, uh, I'm sure you'll be fine." he started, a hand coming up to rub the back of his own neck. "I could, uh, help you if you want." he said, "It's not that hard, really." he offered the best supportive smile he could muster, before he clapped his hands together, turning and exiting the cabin. Usually, Adrian didn't come off as the warmest of souls, but those who got to know him would discover that he actually does care, just has a hard time properly showing it. He kicked slightly at the water that swelled around his feet, and as he got to the edge of the ship he let his hand wander over the wood one last time, sighing slightly. His eyes wandered out to the ocean around him, watching the waves and the glimmer of the sun bounce across them. He took a deep breath in, feeling the salty sea air fill his lungs, before he turned back around, leaning against the ship's side, waiting for Oliver to join him.

He then began to think about how he would be able to help Oliver get through the water. Swimming wasn't that hard, really, but it did take practice.. he was guessing the other man would probably need physical support to get through the water, and Adrian bit his lip at that thought, not wanting anything to be awkward.
doriengray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.I.N.G.E.R » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:05 am

โ•’------------------------โ••
๐•‹ โ„ ๐”ผ ๐•† ๐•Ž ๐• โ„•
โ•˜------------------------โ•›
โˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ
โงผThe land is for anyone who fears freedomโงฝ

Nickname: Theo, CaptainxxxAge: 27 YearsxxxGender: MalexxxRank: Captainxxx
Crush: NonexxxPartner: NonexxxChildren: Nonexxx
Location: The ShipxxxTags: Marius, Lamont, Thomas, Oliver, Adrian, Arroyo, Wrenxxx

โงผThe sea is for anyone who embraces itโงฝ

โˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ โ–ฌโˆ
Arroyo and William, the two missing members of his crew. He gave a responding nod to Marius and cracked a small smile. "I sure hope you are right." As he spoke he heard the sound of the splash when Wren hit the water and he looked down while Marius walked off to do whatever he needed to do before abandoning the ship. It was a sickly feeling to leave the ship behind, but there was nothing he could do for her at the moment, and he had already said his goodbyes to the beloved vessel so there was not much left to say. He drummed his fingers on the railing as the others figured out their plans to swim for the island. Theo remembered a time when he had been terrified to get into the water, it was when he was very young, the first time he had ever boarded a ship, his father had been with him holding him on top of the railing so Theo could see the world. The view had been incredible, but it was a dangerous thing to expose him too. When his father set him back on the deck he only wanted to climb back onto the railing so when his father got distracted he tried to get up on his own.

The attempt didn't go well, he had gotten up on the railing, but lost his balance and fell straight towards the water with a loud shriek that alerted the crew to his turmoil. His father dived after him and like the terrified child he was he clung to his father's neck as they were hauled back aboard the ship. After that he was hesitant to go near the railing while they were on the ship, but when they got to a port his father made an effort to teach him how to swim. Perhaps it had been cruel to force a child into the water, but Theo learned and his confidence on the ship during the return passage grew. He had always loved ships, but he was growing to love the ocean as well and when it came time to port in their home town Theo felt the burden of sadness for departing from the ship, but his father was a sailor so they were not on land long. His mother had passed away when he was merely a babe, so he never knew her, there was nothing tying him or his father to land. They roamed the seas until Theo became a fine young adult, and that's when he had his first run in with pirates. The noble vessel he had been aboard was attacked, not destroyed for some reason, it was allowed to continue its journey, but everything valuable on the ship was taken.

The experience hadn't been pleasant, but no life was lost and the pirates left them alone after they got what they wanted, Theowyn hadn't expected to get out of that situation alive, he figured it was only because the pirates were in a particularly jolly mood that day. Once the ship he sailed on got to port he stepped off with his father and for the sake of business they ended up staying ashore, well his father got sick and soon passed without a cure for his disease, leaving Theo all alone in the world. Seeking an escape Theo found refuge on a docked ship, a ship called Poseidon's Pearl, when he first set sights on it he didn't expect it to belong to pirates, but that was the case. When he was discovered aboard it was already too late to try and escape, but instead of killing him the captain seemed to have seen potential in him and put him to work as a cabin boy. From there as he grew older he worked his way up in the ranks. He grew a love for the ship and the crew, they were the family he had lost when he was young and as newer members were recruited he found that he was happy with life as a pirate. Though he was not cruel by nature, if anyone or anything threatened his family he was as ruthless as they came.

When it came time for the Captain to pass, Theo was his replacement and since then he ran the ship proudly, up until now. It was surreal looking back at the turn of events, thinking that he became a pirate, but he wouldn't have it any other way. Even though they were pirates his crew wasn't bad company, in fact they were some of the best and bravest people he had ever known, of course he would never admit that out loud, but he would happily think it. He hadn't realized he was smiling to himself until he heard a familiar voice yelling up and him and he looked down to spot Arroyo floundering about in the water with a woman trailing behind him, well on second glance she was more like being dragged behind him. He raised an eyebrow at his friend and chuckled folding his arms across his chest.
"My my Arroyo, have you finally found a woman who can resist your charms? I like her already." He mused leaning forward to get a better look at her. Who would have thought they would find a woman on this island? It was only when he took a closer look at the water that he realized she was no woman, but a mermaid. He blinked once, twice, a third time just to make sure the salt water wasn't getting to his head, a puzzled expression on his face...They were...Real?

Oh indeed she was very real and seemed very annoyed that she was dragged by some human back to his ship. When Arroyo mentioned pointing a cannon at her Theowyn half considered it, that is until she did something that caught him completely by surprise. She spat water at him! She actually did that! Oh it was priceless, Theo had never seen anybody put Arroyo ten feet under, but that would be a pride killer right there. When she puffed out her chest Theo lost it, full out burst of laughter spewed from him and he nearly fell from the railing back onto the deck in his fit of laughter. It took him several minutes to calm down before he could shout down to Arroyo.
"Wow Arroyo, you really know how to catch them don't you!" Another fit of laughter before attempting to speak again. "I think you made her a little salty. HA! Oh he was on a roll and he really didn't want to stop, but thinking about it this discovery was a pretty serious manner, still he couldn't help but find it amusing. "Trust me, I would love to give her peace from you, blasting her with cannon fire appears like it would be a mercy for the poor thing. It's a shame she's resisting you so hard, I can't point a cannon at someone who is as repulsed by you as she is." Saying no more he hopped down into the water with a splash and swam, over to Arroyo surfacing next to him and giving him a friendly clap on the shoulder before turning his attention to the rather lovely mermaid.

It was no wonder Arroyo wanted to catch such a stunning creature, Theo wondered of all merfolk were this magnificent. The fact that Arroyo didn't attempt to keep her all to himself was a bit of a surprise though, maybe it was because he simply didn't know what to do with her. Slowly his eyes wandered over her tail, studying the scales beneath the water's surface before looking to her face and back to Arroyo.
"Think we can get her to the island? The ship is flooding so we won't be able to keep her there for long, but maybe if we get her somewhere she can't run we will be able to have her cooperate. I don't plan to hurt her unless she's a threat, but I am curious about her." His tone was serious now as he treaded the water around him to stay afloat, he took hold of one of the mermaid's arms to assist Arroyo in his efforts, but he otherwise wasn't sure what she was capable of so he kept her at arm's length for the time being.
L.I.N.G.E.R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Alex; » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:44 am

boopEmbarassment burned on Olivers face, a blush spreading across his face at the comment made by Adrian. He had known Adrian for a long time now, and he knew Adrians comments were made with no sharpness, but it still stung a bit for his massive flaw to be pointed out. The thought of swimming never quite crossed his mind, he'd never been taught how to swim by his parents because they were more worried about keeping their son alive. And when he was old enough? They quite literally abandoned him. The life of a homeless person, reduced to begging and scavenging jobs was humiliating to say the least. He didn't hold it against Adrian, as he couldn't have known. Oliver kept most of his pre-pirate life a secret. He didn't want people to know the things he had been reduced to.

boop"It was never quite a reality that we'd be in a situation like this.." Oliver mumbled to Adrian, his shoulders tense from fear. He followed Adrian to the edge of the ship, mumbling his farewells to the beauty that was his home for so long. "So.. Uhh.. How do we go about this.." Oliver whispered to Adrian, obvious discomfort showing through his body posture. "Whatever it takes I s'pose is alright. I'm very sorry about this" oliver said with sudden self consciousness.
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โœฆ
    โ”‚
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ” โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”‘
    Hello hello! My name is Alex! I am a
    student in college working full time.
    I am a huge anime nerd! My messages
    are always open! I love rp'ing as well!!
    onexone โ‹„ link โ‹„ link โ‹„ credit

โ”• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ” โ”™
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ”‚
    โœฆ
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
;Alex;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:16 am

Marius Thatcherโž•Doctorโž•Maleโž•Age:34โž•Location: Shipwreckโž•Tags: Adrian, Thomas, Oliver, Lamont, Theowyn, Wren, Arroyo, Sybil

โ€œI sincerely hope I am proven correct.โ€ Marius looked across the small stretch of water, trying to figure out the best way to get the bag over, without it becoming wet or immersed in any way. This best plan he could think of was to place it on some wooden flotsam and propel that to the other side of the water. He was in the process of doing so, when he heard a shout.

Recognising Arroyoโ€™s ostentatious tones, Marius couldnโ€™t help but roll his eyes, watching him, apparently dragging a young woman with him. He wasnโ€™t surprised that the woman seemed to despise him, what amazed him more was he had found one at all. Upon further inspection, he realised that she was a lot more than a woman. He needed to put on his glasses to make sure his mind wasnโ€™t playing tricks on him.
It really was a mermaid. Impossible! And yetโ€ฆ
But they were only myths, legends, old wives tales and any other suitable word to describe them. But there was one, right in front of his eyes, a graceful, elegant creatureโ€ฆ and Arroyo was just dragging her around?
Insolent, reckless and arrogant. Marius shook his head, fairly uninterested. Until she spat water in his face.

Thatโ€ฆ was amusing. Even the doctor himself had to let out a chuckle. He had to like the fire that fuelled the mermaid. Especially since it was the first tie Marius had actually seen a girl that hated him so. Theowynโ€™s jokes didnโ€™t help to stop him from snickering. But Arroyoโ€™s arm did.
โ€œMister Hawkins! You are in no way fit to be doing such tasks!โ€ Marius exclaimed, shoving the bag onto a piece of wood and hastily making his way across. A wound like that needed to be treated immediately, the risks of infection dangerously high.

Arroyo Hawkins๐Ÿ’ฃGunrunner๐Ÿ’ฃMale๐Ÿ’ฃAge: 29๐Ÿ’ฃLocation: Shipwreck๐Ÿ’ฃTags: Sybil, err pretty much everyone else

Arroyo shrugged nonchalantly, pouting, slightly.
โ€œSuppose I did. But she wonโ€™t be able to resist me forev-โ€ Arroyo stood corrected, as she spat water in his face. Arroyo was too busy spitting it out, to feel his cheeks burning, his face turning red. Wiping his mouth with one hand, a grip remaining on the other, Arroyo couldnโ€™t even glare. He was too shocked to do that. And the way she puffed out her chest defiantly, itโ€ฆ it sort of reminded him of himself. Strangely enough.

It was only when he heard Theo laughing at him, making witty remarks that Arroyo snapped into reality. And the puns. He didnโ€™t have anything to shoot back, so instead went down the mock offense look.
โ€œReally? Sir, one of your most valuable crew members is injured and being assaulted and you sit there and laugh at him? Not so sure it thatโ€™s how a responsible Captain should act?โ€ Of course he didnโ€™t mean that. Theo was one of the best captains Arroyo had ever seen. Most were cruel and unforgiving, but Theo was just and an honourable man. Those were some of the best qualities in a leader.

โ€œYeah, letโ€™s just get her there.โ€ Arroyo nodded in agreement. โ€œBesides, I think thatโ€™s as far as weโ€™re gonna get with her, sheโ€™s pretty strong. A feisty one at that. I dunno how much sheโ€™ll actually tell us though, I mean she seems pretty stubborn.โ€ Arroyo did his best to get her to the shore, the job made easier with Theoโ€™s help.
Of course thatโ€™s when Marius came up to him, prattling on about his health and how his recklessness would get himself killed one day.

โ€œItโ€™s fine Doc! I donโ€™t feel a thing!โ€
๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐’†
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
words words words words words words words

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ— link โ— link โ— link โ—
โ— Credit โ—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”'๐Ÿ…ข
๐Ÿ…˜'๐Ÿ…“ ๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…ž ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ž

๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:11 pm

Details wrote:Name; Kai
Gender; Male
Age; 31 yrs
Rank; Oracle
Species; Merfolk
Crush; Open
Tags; Iolani, Soren,
Andromeda> N/A

Kai looked at Soren when she squeezed his hand and let go, smiling gently with a nod. He was glad she had calmed down. She couldn't go spying on the humans being anxious like this. He always made sure to do what he could to help calm Soren's anxiety problems and right now, she would need it more than ever. He just hoped that the same thing that happened to Iolani's mother didn't repeat with her descendant. That would be a horrible fate, especially if Soren witnessed it. Perhaps it might be best for him to go to the humans and talk with them, if anyone was ever spotted. After all, he had the most level head and neutral viewpoint out of everyone about humans. Many were too curious and others were too condemning. He had a nice balance of in between; yes, humans could be bad but he'd also seen they could be good. He'd learned that over his years of spying on ships that passed through his old tribe's waters.

He was brought out of his thoughts as Iolani responded to him, looking back at her now. He listened to her response and smiled when she observed that the ocean was already adjusting. And she was right. The ocean took a while to adjust but it would always eventually adjust to something new. Shipwrecks weren't uncommon and more often than not, the ocean would always take advantage of them. He often saw many creatures make their home in and on and around the ships. The ocean was always ever shifting, ever changing, ever evolving and revolving. It was one of the reasons they praised the ocean as they did. And another good thing on note of that was that he noticed, with that comment, that she was observing and paying attention to her surroundings finally. Good. That would be helpful for her spy mission. He didn't enjoy the fact about being reminded as to what he would do if something happened to her but he bowed his head in respect to her reminder. "Of course, Iolani," he replied, knowing all too well the routine he would be taking if the worst came to pass.

He watched her begin swimming off, taking Soren with her, and nodded before then heading back to the tribe himself, informing them of Iolani's instructions and strict new (but not so new) rule. He would also have to find the Delta... they needed to be on full alert and be ready for anything. They might need to do some extra patrolling. For now, he sent a few of the tribe out to gather anything they could find in a hunting ground that would be left mostly unaffected by the shipwreck from last night's storm. It was a little far and out of the way but it was also far from the humans... so that would be okay. Plus, he made certain that a few combat trained citizens went with them as well. He also sent another to go and find the Delta. They would be needed now more than ever.

Details wrote:Name; Sybil
Gender; Female
Age; 28 yrs
Rank; Huntress
Species; Merfolk
Crush; Open
Tags; Arroyo, the Crew

Sybil eyed the apparently leader from the corner of her gaze and smirked a bit as he began to laugh at the male who had captured her. A few others laughed at him as well and she puffed up just a bit more with pride at embarrassing the man. he all but deserved it, handling her the way he did and for deciding to capture her. She would have preferred death than this. Still, at least she could get a good laugh as well. However, she immediately jerked away when the leader finally came to help his friend out, taking more water into her mouth as he took a hold of her, slapping the leader in the back with her tail with only half of her power because of the netting and then spitting salt water in his face as well. She glared at both of them, obviously taking to neither of them very well. She just again defiantly puffed out her chest when the male who had originally caught her basically said she wouldn't say anything, as if to tell him he was right. Which he was of course. There would be nothing they would do to her that would make her say a thing about her tribe or her people.

What surprised her a little was when another male (wow, there were a lot of males she just realized) came over, acting so much like her brother for the most part. Perhaps he was their oracle... that was a curious thought. Humans had oracles as well? But if she asked, she would be giving away information about her and her people and the fact that there were, indeed, more and possibly a city. Though she could always just ask if he was a healer... that would work just as well. She was curious about him and she eyed the doctor, not sure how to react to him. He had basically completely ignored her for the other male's wound after all. He was more worried about the wound than dragging her to shore. Bleh... whatever. She wouldn't bother for now until she found out what exactly was going to happen to her.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faelinn//location~shipwreck// sorry it's short I'm at school

Postby Legend. » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:13 am

Faelinn

{ (crush~ ehhh...//tags~the crew & Sybil mentioned//location~shipwreck}

Faelinn, let her dark brown hair float around her like a octopus, she ran a hand across the rough almost sunken ship, she raced through the water, she saw Sybil head over here but hasn't seen what happened to her. She broke through the surface of the water. She looked up seeing a few of the human males, she rolled her eyes as one jumped in beckoning for the others. Men were enticing so arrogant, but so handsome. She looked to the top of the ship with her piercing brown eyes scanning the males. Her tail twitched out of frustration, she couldn't find Sybil. Her hand traveled through her hair and slicked it against her neck, she swam closer to the boat and managed to pull herself a bit out of the water, she tilted her head, the behavior of the males was odd but yet again enticing.

She wanted to scream Sybil's name just to get her attention but that most definitely wouldn't do good for either of them. She could use her charm on the males but that probably wouldn't help considering she had a tail and that was a big distraction....wait a distraction, she quickly whistled as loud as she could and tried to get the males attention off of Sybil.she ducked and swam under the water and quickly collected a sharp shell, she quickly swam up to one of the men arryo she believed she heard one of the other men call him, she swiftly pressed the shell to his neck, sending glares at the other men, she looked at Sybil.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby braunkatt » Wed May 10, 2017 3:16 am

( ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผซ )
    xxxrank: beta x ( tags: iolani & the crew ) x loco: shore by shipwreck

very gingerly she had tagged along, over her shoulder soren looked back to kai for one last time. the dying sun cased orange and yellow hues throughout the sky, despite the dangerous storm the ocean always pulled off looking peaceful. the vibe of the sapphire waves bobbed up and down gently and carefully making the seaweed dance and sway in the breeze of the water. nausea and pain came to every foot soren swam, her sister, iolani gracefully floated closer and closer to the shipwreck. she always had envied how to put together she was; how iolani remained calm even in the most stressful of situations. something that she, herself couldn't do as well.

memories flashed in soren's mind, the nights that the timid girl had missed the most. the waves crashing underneath her tail. being able to rise out of the sea and sitting on the rocks under the moonlight; it was the kind of merriment that nothing else could bring her. how could she act like everything was okay? after their mother had passed away; she remembered like it was yesterday. everybody adored her mother, after a run-in with a crew of humans she was brutally murdered. iolani's emotional balance drew a barrier between the sisters. despite the two carrying one of the highest ranks of the tribe, it was visible to everybody.

pushing herself against iolani, she intently watched the pirates take sybil. the open shore with multiple men scattered around the tide rattled soren with anxiety. "this can't...." she murmured to herself taking refuge behind a rock. deceased clams stuck to the boulder, algae was growing in the gaps between the stones. large waves crashed against the rock; softly shaking the mermaid back and forth in a comforting matter despite how on edge the two were.

she had watched for too long, soren knew it in her gut. too much was happening in such little time - syilbil, a cherished member of the tribe, was being taken away like some pet. soren couldn't comprehend anything; she was in hysteria. her heart palpitated, she watched in disbelief, was this happening? the spear to the neck was enough, the net over sylbil's body shattered her heart. it was like the replay of her mothers' death.

soren forcefully pushed herself off of the rock, slamming herself into iolani's side. every pump of her tail slamming into the pit of her stomach like an ice pick. furiously swimming through the waters soren took deep breaths, breaking through the surface of the water she threw her hair back, "let her go!" she screamed bloody murder. despite her sisters' pleas to keep peace with the humans, she had already had enough.
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kartharon » Wed May 10, 2017 10:40 am

---------------โ™š-๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐€๐๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐Œ๐๐‹๐„ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐
---------------โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
---------------known as the queen โ— tagged soren, sybil, faelinn โ— word count 581

-----โžค as iolani approached the shipwreck she felt herself being drawn to it, as if a magnet inside of her was pulling her closer even when she didn't want to. it wasn't an unpleasant feeling but it was disturbing. was this the remnant of her mother, encouraging her to make ties with the humans? or was it simply her own curiosity that was dragging her towards the two-legged creatures?

----- as she watched the shipwreck, she noticed an all too familiar tail swishing through the water. and...legs? were those legs in the water. it took mere seconds for her to put two and two together and she could only watch in horror as sybil was dragged onto the wreckage. the shock was so powerful that iolani let soren slip from her grasp and the mermaid launched to the surface, screaming out in defiance. she grabbed her almost immediately and attempted to yank her below the surface by her arm. she knew that it was much too late, the humans either had heard her or hadn't been paying attention. regardless, she looked soren straight in the eyes and growled through her teeth, "think of the others. we are not helping anyone by alerting them that there are more. if they are willing to do that to sybil, think of how excited they'll be if they find a whole tribe of us. you will stay right her and keep your mouth shut. do you understand me?"

----- iolani let go of her sister and propelled herself deeper into the water, until she was sure that she would not be seen from the surface of the water. she snatched a broken piece of plank from the waves and pushed herself closer to the shipwreck until she was so close that she could reach out and touch the foreign object. she inhaled deeply and stared up at the surface, attempting to locate the humans. after locating sybil in the hands of one of the humans pulling her to shore, she heard a piercing whistle and saw faelinn dart in to hold a sharp shell against the male's neck. iolani could hardly hold back a snarl of disapproval. her orders were to stay away from the humans, and here she was attempting to hold one hostage.

----- no matter her disapproval, faelinn wouldn't be able to handle things on her own. she darted away from the ship towards the shore and launched out of the water, wooden plank in hand, with intent to come down on the male's shoulder. the sharp end was directly aimed at the arm that claimed her hunter and should she succeed in striking him, she would hopefully release sybil.

Code: Select all
[color=#b09c9c][b]"Io's words"[/b][/color]
[color=transparent]-----[/color] [size=75][color=#c1bdbd]words words words words words words words[/color][/size]
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me