a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Kathrine {22}

Postby The Alpha » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:20 am

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> Kramer Territory
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned, Thoughtful
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James, Aiyana, the Twins, Wylie
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
As the sounds of battle grew nearer, the stronger the effects of the beast became. It made Kathrine's fur bristled just at the feeling of the agression. For a moment, she had stopped at the border, hesitating as she remembered the rule of the rival packs. She did not linger for long however as she quickly moved onto the Kramer territory as the sounds of batte drew her near in concern. The path to the old winter cabin was not hard to remember, nor was it hard to find the source of the snarling. They came to the clearing and the Alphaess's eyes widened at the sight. White tufts of fur flying and the two wolves, Wylie and Aiyana, grappling and fghting fiercely in the yard. She could see the twins standing onthe porch as well, Mackenzie holding her sister back from jumping into battle to help Wylie. Kathrine narrowed her eyes thoughfully, her fur still bristled as she looked to James beside her, her body unintentionally pressing close to him, "This doesn't look good...what on earth...?"
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 am

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
By the Kramer house
With Katherine, Wylie, Aiyana,
the twins
Feeling- Confused, alert, wary
~~~~~~~~~~
As he followed Katherine and they crossed the border towards the sound of the fighting, he got closer to her, their fur brushing, it wasn't a conscious thing, but he wanted to keep her safe, just in case. When they reached the clearing and he saw the pair fighting, his ears flicked back, clearly Aiyana was all wolf, which wasn't a good thing, he knew all too well what happened when that happened. His hackles were up and he bared his teeth slightly as he kept pressed against Katherin and moved slightly so that he could protect her if something happened, although he wasn't going to interfere.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇆ T ⇆ {9}

Postby evixtus » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:37 pm

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ loner
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ reservation
tags ✘ ash, twins, aiyana

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    He could feel the skin of her teeth barely catch at his maw, nearly pulling a nick of fur off of him once again. In retaliation, he brought a paw down and used as much force as he could to slam it in her face and knock her teeth away from him. That hadn't done anything, in fact, just seemed to make this creature even more volatile than it was before. Canines sunk into the sensitive flesh of his face, and squeals of pain escaped his throat as he quickly ripped his teeth out of her forelimb and away from her gnashing pearls. Never had he shown such a sign of pain through the animalistic scream. It was always a snarl or a growl to compensate and then more blows to wash away the distraction. But alas, Wylie's adrenaline rush began to lessen as the pain of his wounds seeped in and attacked him with such ferocity. As the puncture wounds burned, he shook his head quickly, sending blood splattering across the clearing and even as far enough as right by Madison's paws. He ran his tongue over his lips and open markings, a hum of irritation rising from the back of his throat.

He knew he had lost. As soon as he had screamed like he had, the fight was no longer his. Aiyana one. He had no pack. There was no way that this beast would let him still be here, and there was no way that Aiyana would ever let him return. Katherine wouldn't even take him in, because of his retaliation towards her being picked as the next alpha by his grandfather. This is the moment where Trafalgar Kramer began to realize that all he had ever done was make stupid mistakes, mess up his whole lifeline, his future, and everything else for the lycanthropes that lived on the reservation. In this moment of revelation, he caught scent of two Harlow woods, on his--no, Aiyana's territory. His crystalline sapphire irises turned to look towards the unwelcome imposters, only to realize that it was Katherine herself, along with James. It was obvious the two had imprinted--their scent of bond was strong and practically overwhelming. It was even more so proven when James stepped in front of the alpha. Wylie's eyes traveled down to his paws. How many wolves had to watch his failure? His mistakes, practically his death.

It all rushed at him like a hurricane, and soon he was madder than he had been. Not at the others, but at himself. His inner turmoil was crushing him down, tearing him apart like a house made of paper in a windstorm. He could feel the moon tingle at his blood-stained fur, lightly touching his skin, as if it wanted to summon his own beast. Fighting the demons within him, he held it back and suddenly went into a fit of snarls and screams, scoring his claws into the earth and practically digging a hole. He felt like he was digging his own grave. At this point, if he didn't move, that hole would be his grave. His neck snapped around as he met the gaze of each member in his pack that was watching the fight, even Katherine and James. His glare of hatred at himself lingered on Madison, as if he was apologizing, and then he glanced into the house, where Ashley still lay. He was of no use to her anymore. He'd be a disappointment to be titled as an imprint, a mate, a partner, boyfriend, husband, father, grandfather. . . His rage bubbled up and spilled over the edge of the pot, and with a last ferocious snarl tainted by heartbreak, he pivoted on his back paws and took off running at a blinding speed through the woods, crashing through the trees and managing to mark every plant he passed out of rage, as if he was leaving a permanent reminder to the rest of the Grace Pack.

As he breached the trees to his old territory, he took a moment to take in the unfamiliar air, and quickly unlocked his mind. Then he sealed it away and threw the key into the deepest, darkest ocean, letting it fall into hell itself.

I've failed you all. . .
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evangeline {14}

Postby xCatastrophex » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:43 pm

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> mood. Embarrassed; frustrated >> form. human / wolf>>location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. Sasha

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Eva scooted closer to the small bundle sleeping next to her as he stirred. She placed a gentle hand on his back, comforting him once more. She continued to listen to the battle unfolding off in the distance. She hoped that it wasn't as serious as it sounded, though there was a part of her that knew it was. Whoever it was hashing it out, is genuinely ticked off with one another. She glanced back down at Sasha, though her world was still shrouded in darkness. She could tell he was still sleeping peacefully, so she let herself relax a little more.

She exhaled lightly, leaning back against the headboard of the alpha's bed. It felt weird being in there. The last time she was in here was when she said her goodbyes to Chap before he passed. It made her feel a bit sad, even though she hadn't known him long. Eva couldn't help but feel unworthy to be in this room, though she felt it might be okay under this spontaneous circumstance.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sasha [13] • aiyana [13]

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:56 pm

-
Aleksandr-Thoron
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha 5 years pureblood werewolf harlow pup location; harlow house tags; evangeline

[sleeping, not sure what to put]

Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf kramer beta [for now] pets; sebastian heterosexual/single tags; wylie, kathrine, james

her jaws snap sharply at the male as he jerks away from her grasp, though she was a bit relieved to have gotten her leg back. the wounds on her leg burned and dripped blood steadily, but the pain was dulled by the fierce inner turmoil of the beast's mind and it was clear in the way she moves, not even a slight limp was seen. moving to the side in a partial crouch, the beast stalks wylie like he was prey and she the hunter. her red stained teeth were bared all the while, ready to snap again if he moves to attack. the beast hadn't missed wylie's scream of pain, her golden eyes were practically glowing with the power that was starting to seep into her, the power of the pack. the title of alpha was no longer wylie's, it was now her's and her's alone. as wylie starts to throw a tantrum before her, the beast starts to prowl closer, narrowing in on his unguarded flank. before she could make her move, though, wylie turns and flees through the woods. the beast snarls and lunges after him, but he was gone by the time she gets to the tree line. the male's lingering words only briefly touched the beast's mind, but meant nothing to her so they were forgotten as soon as they were heard.

pacing for a moment by the tree line, she waits to see if wylie will return, but after several minutes it's clear he was gone for good. satisfaction soothes the anger that was still raging within her mind, but does nothing to dull the beast. with the power of the pack swirling in her mind, the beast throws back her head and lets out a howl of triumph. she was alpha now, the pack was her's. it takes her a minute to finally realize there were intruders in her new territory. with her eyes still blazing gold, she turns to kathrine and james, her lip trembling in warning to them both. it won't take much to trigger the wild female, though the harlow wolves seem to be no threat at the moment. the beast watches the fellow alpha with an intense gaze, wondering if the other female has the nerve to challenge her after taking down her rival. her gaze flicks to the side where she can see a dark patch of fur at kathrine's shoulder and the faint marks of stitches among the dark fur. it seems the red female was injured like herself, a fight would be very interesting if one should start. the snowy female briefly glances at james, not very interested in the male since it was clear he was kathrine's imprint, the scent of their bond was rather irritating to the senses.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {23}, Madison and Mackenze {12}

Postby The Alpha » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:15 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James, Aiyana, The Twins, Wylie
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
The icy gaze of the red furred Alpha was quite concerned by the fight and the outcome that she saw, though she couldn't say that she was surprised truthfully. She had met Trafalgar's gaze when he'd looked oer at her, but her gaze was as cold as ever. He would find no pity form her as he done all of this to himself and had lead his pack astray for the last time. She was slightly aware that she and James were not very subtle about their imprint as they were standing very close to one another, but to her at this time, it was a strength to her, to know that her lover and her pack still stood behind her and supported her. It made her nerves settle after she'd been so distraught before about herself and her duites as an Alpha. Perhaps she trully had been wrong before. Kathrine watched coldly as the defeated brute darted away form the clearing and out of sight, and she felt his presence disappear from the reservation completely, disappearing into the forest. For the first time in a long while, she closed her eyes and her sides gave a great heave of relief. It seemed that perhaps the war could now be over, but of course, she wasn't sure about that just yet. Just as she did this, the new Alpha Female threw her head back and howled in victory, the sound echoing off of the trees and ringing in Kathrine's ears.

And then the white furred beast turned its golden gaze on her and James. She could immediately see the challenge in her eyes and her stature, but the Harlow Alpha knew better. All wolves were far more powerful when their beats took over, and though they could grow weary, she had no desire to fight Aiyana. Though she didn't know the girl as well as some of the others, she did know that whatever reason the former Beta had had to let the beast loose, it was a good one. The red and cream furred wolf took a step forward to be even with James and pushed her nose into his shoulder to ask him to step back with her a few steps. Then she turned her attention back to the white wolf and met her still angry gaze evenly, "We are not here for a fight, Aiyana. We simply heard the battle and come to be of assistance if needed." She spoke calmly and coolly, hoping to remind the wolf within that she now had a pack to lead and that it was best to pull the beast back and console the remaining pack members, "While I congratulate you on your victory, I hope to discuss terms of peace at some later date as I know now is not to time for anyone. On that note, we shall be-" She was cut off by Madison's outburst.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Conflicted/Very Nervous
Tags >> Aiyana, Trafalagr, Kathrine, James
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
"TRAITOR!!" Madison shrieked, frightening her sister enough that she let her go, allowing the shaking older sister to descend the porch steps to stand and tremble at the base of them, "You are NOTHING but a filthy TRAITOR!" She was shaking, but in fear and in anger, her ears up but her tail down. Her eyes were burning with fury and tears as pain and betrayal shown through them. She felt the world was crashing around her and the only way to fix it was to break something, to destroy anything, but she was too afraid of the white beast to move. Mackenzie stood trembling on the porch, unable to move to her sister or even stand as she was glued to the spot, all of her body showing full and total submission to the new Alpha. Madison sucked in a heavy and raspy breath as she fought back her sorrows s her heart sobbed, "Who cares about one single wolf when he kept the rest of us together!? He kept us safe when it counted and stopped the newborns from overrunning us!!" "By turning away those who needed his help and turning a blind eye on those who laying dying before him." The distraught twin turned her emerald gaze to Kathrine as the red-coated female suddenly glared at her, her voice soft and yet very stern, "He kept you safe by sacrificing the chances to save others who came to ask for help and stopped newborns coming to seek saftey from even breaching your borders." The Alpha's tail swished, "You are blinded by affection, Madison. Open your eyes before you are blinded entirely-" "SHUT UP!!!"

The Alpha quieted, her expression remaining the same and undisturbed by her outburst, "Your anger only proves that what I say is true." Madison snarled viciously, the tears spilling over her eyes lids, "Don't you DARE act like you know anything about me or what I feel. This is all YOUR fault! All of it, so don't act so high and mighty!" She saw Kathrine's ear move the slightest bit and so she continued, knowing that she was hitting a nerve no matter how hidden, "Was it really worth all of this? Was this war really worth winning this? Is it worth it in the end??" It took a minute for the Alpha to respond, but when she did, all she said was in that infuriating monotone voice, "You have no idea what you speak of, Madison." There is was. Always the same stupid line. You're too young to understand, Madison. Just let it go. How could you understand, Madison? You haven't walked in there shoes. With a rage that sprung out of nowhere, the gray female snarled and darted towards the trees, taking care to cower away from Aiyana as she did. When she broke into the trees, she severed the ties to the pack, to her fellow pack mates, to her sister. She broke everything as she followed Wylie's scent, hoping to find him before he got too far away.

"MADISON!!" The little sister could not move from her spot, but her heart broke as she watched her sister flee, and a fear of being alone crept up out of the dark recesses of her soul, returning after so long...
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:15 am

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
By the Kramer house
With Katherine, Wylie, Aiyana,
the twins
Feeling- Exhausted, alert, wary
~~~~~~~~~~
James watched all this happen silently, and when Katherine nudged him, he backed up a little, as she asked. He just remained by her side, every faithful, ever supportive, and he listened to it all, he was a little surprised by Mackenzie, but he couldn't say he was shocked, she cared too much about Wylie. It did surprise him to see her leave Mackenzie though, after all they had been incredibly close to each other. It was a long day and this wasn't helping, but he was hoping that this would ease the tension between the two packs, that was if Aiyana ever calmed herself and did some thing. He felt his own beast stirring though at the presence of Aiyana's and he was having more trouble then usual keeping it reigned in just because of the time. But he was with Katherine's presence beside him and because he knew he couldn't cause a fight, as much as his beast wanted it.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lucian [7] • sasha [14] • aiyana [14]

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:30 am

-
Lucian-Volkov
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
luke 26 pureblood werewolf neutral loner [imprint is set] tags; evangeline, others mentioned

the lone male wanders the forest like he always does, especially since he doesn't have anywhere to really go. the town doesn't hold much interest and there wasn't much else to do besides wander around like he's been doing for the past few weeks. luke huffs boredly as he jumps yet another fallen tree, which may be the same one he jumped several minutes ago. his mind wanders just as his legs do, though his thoughts seem to always circle back to the chaos from the night before. there had been more newborns than usual and they had been much more violent than before. it was a lucky thing that he had been in the area when those two wolves got attacked, the alpha and the male luke had assumed to be the beta. there had been an odd sensation at the back of his mind when he had witnessed the pair after the fighting was done, one luke has only briefly felt before when he was around his grandparents years ago. though the red alpha female was indeed strong and has an attractive wolf skin, luke knows she was never to be his. the sensation was one of a soul bond, his grandparents were soulmates and he assumes the female and her beta may be the others' mate.

thinking of the pair and the fighting, luke remembers the pup that they had been fighting to protect. little sasha. luke had heard the boy's mother yell for him several times and knows the boy and his mother were both russian like himself. it had become a habit of his to circle past their little home, to make sure they were safe before moving on with his wanderings. with the pup safely with one of the packs, there was no longer a need to check by the pup's home. luke felt a little lost and was a little surprised to feel such a way, he hadn't thought the pup and his mother had been so prominent in his daily life. after several minutes of idly walking through the forest, luke starts to take notice of his surroundings and finds that he was actually over by the pup's former home. luke sniffs around the house, wanting to make sure no one had tried to break into it beofre entering it himself. it was a small home and it was easy to find a bag, though it was hard to put things inside of it. the male figures the pup would want his own clothes and maybe some toys. after the bag was full of clothes and a few toys, luke takes one last glace around before leaving, pawing the door closed as he goes.

with the bag hanging from his strong jaws, luke heads off towards the house he had found that smells like the red female he had aided before. half way to the house, a howl of pure triumph echos through the trees. luke only pauses for a moment before carrying on with his walking, it seems someone has won a fight. being that he wasn't use to contact with others, he doesn't really read into the howl and doesn't know what had just transpired a half mile away. his long legs eat up the distance and was in sight of the harlow pack house only a few minutes later. luke hesitates for a moment before walking up the steps and nosing the doorbell, alerting those within of his presence. his size was definitely something to worry about, especially since no one besides the alpha and beta has seen him before. hopefully none of the other wolves feel the need to attack, he wasn't in the mood to take down a wolf in their own home. luke keeps the bag in his jaws as he waits for a response to his ringing of the doorbell, casually sitting on the porch with an almost forced aura of calmness.

Aleksandr-Thoron
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha 5 years pureblood werewolf harlow pup location; pack house tags; evengeline

[will post more for him after eva talks with luke]

Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf new kramer alpha pets; sebastian [imprint is set] tags; kathrine & others

the beast watches the fellow alpha with clear suspicion, not really believing the female as she claims not to want a fight. her golden eyes follow kathrine's movements and then jumps to james as his gaze starts to turn to one of an internal battle. she can tell the male was having trouble controlling his own beast, something that was almost amusing considering aiyana was fairly at peace with the beast that was given control. before she could open her maw to speak, madison's outrage was made known by her yelling. blazing gold eyes turn to lock onto madison's trembling form, the young wolf was clearly distraught and confused by the current turn of events. luckily for the young female, she shows clear submission even when yelling in fury. the white beast stands silently while madison lets out what grieves her, but then her lip starts to tremble as the young she-wolf lets it be known that she too doesn't care about going to the aid of the pup. what is it with these wolves? do they not understand that pups are their future? pups should be the one thing they truly care about if they wish to preserve their dwindling species.

once again she was unable to speak as kathrine cuts in with her stern tone, the action making the beast rumble in annoyance. though she doesn't like being talked over, she does respect the thoughts of the red female since they mirrored her own. the white female rumbles again as madison lets out a snarl and heads for the trees, the new alpha makes no move to go after the angered youngster since she knows such an action would only lead to a possible fight. the beast shakes out her pelt as she feels madison sever ties with the pack, covering the shiver that rolls through her, not wanting to appear at all weak. the beast looks to mackenzie as the other female calls out for her sister, a pang of sadness briefly touching her heart at the sound. after several minutes, the beast subsides enough for ana to return to the surface, golden eyes turning to sky blue. though her eyes were blue, golden flecks are still visible to show the beast was still lingering just enough on the surface. ana turns to kathrine with a calm and cool expression, completely unaffected by the terrible battle she had just won, though she a bit surprised to see the other alpha standing nearby as if just seeing her for the first time,
    "kathrine, james." she nods her head to each in turn and lowers her hind end to the ground to sit, the bite on her leg starting to ache since there wasn't any adrenaline left to dull the pain.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evangeline {14}

Postby xCatastrophex » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:49 pm

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> mood. Embarrassed; frustrated >> form. human / wolf>>location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. Luke

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Eva had managed to fall back into a light slumber as the ruckus of the night died down. She had remained beside Shasha, keeping a vigilant eye on the sleeping little one, though her exhaustion had finally take over her, but she succumbed without resistance. Her subconscious wandered through the events of the day before. and how she had surprised her self by managing to protect the pack house from an unsuspecting newborn. She couldn't help but be a little proud of herself, especially since she had such a drastic disability. She stirred quietly as she reflected subconsciously as the doorbell to the cabin rang. It took her a moment to fully bring herself back to the present. Even then she wasn't sure if the doorbell had actually rang. She ran a hand through her brown hair, as she got t her feet to go investigate. Though, she pulled the blanket back up over Sasha's shoulder, before turning on her heels and exiting the room quietly, only leaving the door open a crack so she could hear him if he got scared again.

Carefully following the wall towards and down the stairs, taking extra caution not to miss one and end up falling down the whole flight. Once she got to the last step, it was easier to navigate the house. she made her way towards the door, as quietly as she could and felt for the door knob. After checking to see that it was unlocked, she opened the door, poking her head out. "Hello? Can i help you?" she asked warmly, though she stared blankly into the night as she listened for whoever it may be to break their silence.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇆ T ⇆ {10}

Postby evixtus » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:25 am

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ loner
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ reservation
tags ✘ ash, twins, aiyana

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    The water in front of him was unfamiliar, unwelcoming, and cold. Wylie stared down at his paws, his sides rising and falling as his breathing labored. Ears shifting, the shuffling of the trees, the whispers of a newcomer in the unknown territory sent chills down his spine. He had never felt so alone, so empty, so forgotten. It was as if the entire forest knew what he was, who he was, and what he'd done to his pack, his family, the ones he would die for. The trees spoke of rumors, some the truth and some a lie. But no matter, it made him feel as if they were all true. His sanity was practically draining at the moment, seeping into the dark soil around him. His heart had shattered into multiple pieces, he could feel it ache within him the further he was from Ashlyn. Oh god, did he want to be with her, to hold her, to protect her, to have everything back to normal, how it was supposed to be. But, he had messed up. There was nothing left for him. Hell, he couldn't even see his imprint, and that's one of the things that tore him apart the most. The first, was discovered during his run, when he realized that he had been in the wrong all along. He shouldn't have fought Katherine for the rank of Alpha. He shouldn't have separated the pack all together, made them choose sides, made some leave because they didn't want to choose.
    His burly white paw went down onto his reflection, rippling through the image and distorting it, mirroring how he felt on the inside. There was a brief moment where Wylie thought this was the end for him--that there was no point in living. He knew he couldn't weasel his way back in. There was no getting out of this one, Trafalgar Kramer. He was released from the darkening thoughts brewing within his mind when he heard a familiarity approach. His jowls drew back, and he let out a low hum of a growl, quickly catching scent of who it was--thanks to being downwind of her. Madison. . .
    He felt his heart soar, quickly realizing that she wasn't here to kill him. No, she'd ditched the pack--her sister--and followed his trail. As she broke through the clearing, his crystalline azure eyes focused in on her, his pupils shifting slightly as he dipped his head in defeat.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me