a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (28)

Postby sawyer beans. » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:33 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau. location; abandoned hunting shack.

Ash could barely contain the happiness her inner wolf was feeling. It wanted to lash out of her, announcing its happiness. Seeing the smile that Beau now had, she knew they had both imprinted on each other. Everything felt perfect. Now it made sense why she felt so safe and comfortable around him. She had barely enough time to sort through her emotions before he hungrily pulled her back in for a more intense kiss. With her lips pressed against his, her hand rubbed his chest. The kiss lasted for a few moments. Ash allowed her head to fall down onto Beau's chest where she found sleep.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇆ T ⇆ {13}

Postby evixtus » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:38 am

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ loner
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ unknown
tags ✘ madison

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    "I'm not fully aware why she isn't here. Oh, maybe because she was injured?" He snarled, rolling his eyes and stopping short. "I don't know why, or how I imprinted on her, and that she didn't imprint on me. It's not like I chose this as an option. I never wanted to imprint on anybody because it's just not part of my character. Do you get what I'm saying?" He swung his head to the side, his soft blue eyes focusing in on her. "The only benefit of me losing my pack was the moment I realized I had been doing many things incorrectly."
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {26}, Madison and Mackenze {16}, Jason {13}

Postby The Alpha » Tue May 02, 2017 3:33 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> Harlow Territory
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
It was the cold that woke her, a cold wetness on her nose. Kathrine's icy blue eyes fluttered open as she lifted her gaze to look up at the now darkened sky. Clouds had covered the sky and it was begining to anow, the fresh fallen snowflakes floating lazily down through the tree branches above. By the prickle of her fur, she knew the sun was setting and the full moon was rising; the night of the full moon had returned once again. The red and cream Alpha wolf took in a deep breath and glanced about her. When her eyes landed on James, at first she was startled, but a familiar warmth in her heart and soul quickly reminded her. They had imprinted on each other now...that's right. It made her feel at peace to remeber, but she shouldn't have been able to forget; the bond should have been so strong that it didn't let her forget he was there. But the pull was rather weak right now, enough to know it was there, but not like it should be as an imprint.

Could it be...the full moon? She couldn't be sure of this of course as she'd never imprinted on anyone of course and had barely even begun to experience what being imprinted was like. All she knew was they needed to get up now and return to the pack house before it got any later. Kathrine's softened gaze looked fondly over James as she leaned over ad nuzzled against his cheek to wake him, "James, the day is gone and the night has returned." She could only hope this night would not be as bad as the last night had been, but something inside her heart made her feel like something much worse was coming on this night...
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Distraught/Broken
Tags >> Wylie/None
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
The young gray wolf sat on the front porch once more, a yawn finally breaking through her jaws to show her tiredness. She, of course, hadn't slept well. The room had been too quiet and empty to feel comfortable. It made it even worse when the sun wasn't blocked out well by the curtains. Mackenzie looked around at the darkening forest, the sense of loneliness setting in once more. Who would have thought that just a day ago, she and her sister had been fighting about something on this very porch, something stupid that her sister had said that had hurt her feelings? Now she was gone, off following Wylie, where he may be now. Following him as the lovesick teenager that she was. Her ears folded back as she sighed sadly. This wasn't the first time she had been left behind because of love ad it seemed it wouldn't be the last either...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The gray female wolf trotted through the trees, her dark, emerald eyes searching left and right frantically. "Wylie!? Where did you go!? Wylie?!?" Madison had lost him soon after she'd found him at that lake where they'd argued about Ashlynn and their imprint. She still couldn't accept it; there had to be something that had gone wrong to make him think that he'd actually imprinted. That was why she wasn't going to let him go; she would never do that. She loved him and that was that. She'd made up her mind and she'd take that with her for the rest of her life. She stopped on the border and looked around her, trying desperately to find him before the night truly began. She worried who else might find him before her and what might happen...

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☾ Jᴀsᴏɴ O· Rɪɴɴ ☾

╔═════════ ═════════╗
"Don't get used to me
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Male
Species >> Human
Occupation >> Werewolf Hunter
Location >> The Forest
Feeling >> Curious
Tags >> None
because I'm not who I'm supposed to be."
╚═════════ ═════════╝
The young hunter had eagerly awaited the nighttime. Having already taken care of the one wolf he'd hunted last night, keeping only the most valuable parts of the carcass, of course, he'd been preparing his weapons and armor. The second night was always more dangerous than the first so he'd taken all the precautions he knew how to take to ensure his own safety. Bullet had been equipped with his best gear as well, including what Jason liked to call his "shocker jacket", a dog coat he had designed specifically for Bullet and for werewolf hunting. If the wolf grabbed Bullet around the middle and bit down, the jacket's electrically system would shock the creature more and more until it let go or died from the shock, all while protecting Bullet from harm. Said hound sat quietly by his master as he repacked his backpack, getting ready to head out to the reservation border, being that seemed to be the hottest spot this full moon. A beeping alarm suddenly started going off from Jason's cell phone, drawing his attention as he reached over and tapped the screen. There was a picture from one of his game cameras he had posted out on the border's edge and pictured was the image of the target he was after. A grin spread across his lips seeing the pristine, white color of the male wolf, his body structure and stature standing out much more than that of the female he'd met yesterday. From where this was taken, he was just off the reservation, the perfect opportunity to go in for the kill.

"So yu finally show yourself..." Jasonlooked over at Bullet as he zipped up his pack and grabbed his hunting rifle, "Come on boy. Our white wolf is ready to die." Bullet barked and jumped up, quickly following his master as they left their campsite and headed towards the reservation border, deep in the woods.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - (30) | ⚜ ⚜ Wesley - (2)

Postby nocturna. » Tue May 02, 2017 5:18 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Rested, Wary | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> The newly imprinted couple was curled up in each other and the quilt on the old couch. The fire was still lightly flickering, not fully out yet. It had been some hours after the pair had fallen asleep and darkness was returning to the forest. Almost as if something shook him from sleep, Beau woke quickly. He scanned the room with his green hues, half expecting something else to be with them. But there wasn't. It was just he and Ashlynn. He looked down to the girl wrapped up in his arms. A smile formed across his scruffy face as he gently kissed her forehead.

------> Beau slowly lifted his hand to Ashlynn's dark hair, tucking loose tendrils behind her ear. She looked rather peaceful as she slept, holding onto his chest. A part of him was still in disbelief. He never imagined that someone out there was meant for him, or the fact that she was from a rival pack. Or not to mention, she was the human he'd bit almost a year previously; a fact that she was still unaware of...

------> Shifting his gaze from Ashlynn to the small cabin window, Beau realized why he was wakened so suddenly. The white eery light of the rising full moon was beginning to creep into the darkened cabin. A shift would have to be soon, as he could already feel it's pull. Beau's smile faded as an unsettling feeling began to grow in the pit of his stomach. He prayed that this night wouldn't be like the previous. Ashlynn wasn't fully healed from her wound and the fact that he hadn't been back to his pack for over 24 hours could cause... complications. He looked back down to Ashlynn as she slept. He wished they could just stay here for the night again. "Hey, sleepyhead. The moon's rising..." He gently cooed, petting her dark hair.

WESLEY BANCROFT
    ⋘⋘age: 22 | rank: Loner | form: Human | location: Woods Near Town | mood: Focused / Nervous | tagged: None ; Open ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Wesley exhaled deeply, stretching his arms as he stared up at the rising white glow of the moon. He was a bit on edge for the coming shift. Not because it was a bad experience for him, but because he was unfamiliar with the territory. Wes wished he had gotten into town a day earlier, then he would have had the chance to get a feel for the area and it's inhabitants. But he'd be going into this new territory blind.

------> In the very least, he was able to stash his pack and other small belongings in a large hollowed out tree base. Normally he would have rented a motel room for the two days, but again he wasn't so lucky. Wesley had been keeping a low profile for the past few weeks. Trying not to bring too much attention to himself and keeping on the move. It was better that way. A couple states over, Wes had had a run in with a pair of werewolf hunters. He was careful enough to not let them see him, but he knew they were too close for comfort. It prompted him to quickly leave the area.

------> Ghosting, as he referred to it, was natural for Wes's wolf. He could easily slip away off into the darkness without a trace. The talent had come in handy more than a few times, and even saved his life once or twice. The life of a lone werewolf was a rough an unpredictable one, but he always felt uncomfortable within a pack. Wesley could never bring himself to truly trust others.

------> His steely grey eyes glanced around the perimeter and pondered a moment. To shift early and perhaps get some idea of the land, or wait until the moon forced him to? This was a bit of tradition for him - deciding what route to take. He felt as if the forced change made him stronger, making himself wait until he couldn't any longer.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 02, 2017 9:28 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
In the Woods
With Katherine
Feeling- Unsettled
~~~~~~~~~~
James woke to the soft nuzzle, he opened his dark blue eyes and looked over at her, studying her a moment. Something felt off, and he wasn't sure what, but he also know it was the second night of the full moon. He hoped it would be better with Katherine, he really did, but he wasn't sure. There was something... off and he wasn't sure what it was, he looked at Katherine and knew she could feel it too. He nuzzled her cheek, "We should get back to the packhouse before things get fully underway." he murmured as he stood and shook out his coat.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (29)

Postby sawyer beans. » Wed May 03, 2017 10:08 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau. location; abandoned hunting shack.

Ash hadn't even realized she had fallen asleep cuddled next to Beau. It was the most peaceful sleep she had had in the longest time. As the two slept, her wound ached as it slowly began to heal. It wasn't completely healed before the moon started peeking through the cabins windows. The wolf inside her stirred, causing her to stir in his arms. The stirring caused her to become in the middle of being awake and asleep.

That's when she felt eyes on her, then the soft touch of lips against her forehead. It was then that she heard his voice cooing for her to awake up. His fingers tips brushing through her hair sent a smile across her face. Ash blinked her icy blue eyes open with a groan. She wasn't a morning person at all and loved her sleep. A slight grumpy expression fell across her face before she was fully awake and looking into Beau's eyes. That was when she smiled. "Hello, my handsome man." She replied in a sleepy voice. Ash carefully allowed herself to stretch without hurting her shoulder. She then curled herself back into Beau's chest.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇆ T ⇆ {14}

Postby evixtus » Wed May 03, 2017 1:37 pm

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ loner
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ unknown
tags ✘ madison

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    His ear twitched as he heard the faint sounds of distress coming from Madison as she called out to him. With a snort and the twitch of his head, he kept moving on. Something was boiling in the bottom of his stomach. It was the abundance of anxiety that let him know that something was going to happen, something including her. Wylie sped up, trotting through the trees as his pelt brushed up against the gnarled bark of a pine. He broke through a small clearing, discovering a small brook that babbled against the moonlight illuminating off of it. Seeing it made his throat quench, so he fulfilled his need, licking his chops once he was done. A branch snapped in the distance, his pupils dilating and focusing on the span of trees to his left. A soft warning growl left his throat, knowing it wasn't prey, but knowing it could be coming after him.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - (31) | ⚜ ⚜ Wesley - (3)

Postby nocturna. » Wed May 03, 2017 3:42 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Content, but Wary | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau grinned widely as Ashlynn began to stir, looking up at him. Her bright, icy hues fluttered as she purred back to him with sleepy response. He couldn't help but chuckle as he looked down, watching her as she resituated herself back into his chest. He could tell she was still sleepy and he would love nothing more than to just fall right back asleep with her. But, the moon was calling and they both would have to answer to it soon...

------> The brute exhaled softly, perfectly content with this moment. But the nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach wouldn't let him enjoy it for very long. The feeling of something... wrong. Something about this moon felt ominous, almost darker than the events from the night before. Beau's gaze drifted back towards the cabin's small window. His green orbs stared off into the woods, almost as if he were searching for the cause of the negative feeling.

------> Keeping his gaze steady, Beau reached around Ashlynn, gently lifting her closer to him. With her head now resting in the crook of his neck, he kissed her forehead once more. He'd stay with her until she was ready or they were both forced to shift.

WESLEY BANCROFT
    ⋘⋘age: 22 | rank: Loner | form: Human | location: Woods Near Town | mood: Focused / Nervous | tagged: None ; Open ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Pondering for a moment on whether to wait to shift or not, Wesley shrugged. It couldn't hurt to shift early. That way he could have a bit of a exploration of the land before too many others would be out. With a heavy inhale, Wes took one last look around his perimeter before jogging off into the darkening forest.

------> Wes kept his pace for a few minutes, taking in the scents of the area. It appeared to be abundant with lots of prey and wolves. A fact he duly noted. Probably was best to spend the night here and then move on the next day. No need to cause any unnecessary trouble with the locals. With that, Wesley shifted into his tall, sturdy, chocolate toned wolf and bounded off into the night.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ashlynn marie ladouceur. (30)

Postby sawyer beans. » Thu May 04, 2017 2:03 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.

tags; Beau. location; abandoned hunting shack/forest.

Ashlynn tried to find sleep once more but the wolf inside her demanded to be let out. Instead, she kept her eyes closed as she continued to enjoy her last few moments being able to be cuddled up to Beau. That was until the full moon was gone. She took a deep breath, drawing in his scent. A smile drew across her face as his scent eased her inner wolf a little bit. She couldn't believe she had found her mate. Her mind was still in disbelief but her inner wolf fluttered at the thought. Beau's arms lifted her closer to him which made her wiggled even closer. Her head now in the crook of his neck while her lips pressed against the delicate skin on his neck. His lips were pressed once more against her forehead, causing her to give him a soft moan as she returned the kiss to his neck.

Ash found comfort being curled into Beau for a few more moments before that was enough. Her wolf could not allow it anymore. With that, she ripped herself from his grip and stood quickly. Her legs moved swiftly to the door where she threw it open to expose herself to the raw night. Her body found the snow covered ground as 2 legs turned to 4 and her human body shifted into a dark brown wolf. The dark brown wolf still had Ash's icy blue eyes that stared deep into the woods, making sure it was safe. Her body turned around to face the now open cabin door. She padded closer to the cabin with a very visible limp. Hopefully the night would be less chaotic than the night before. If Ash were to suffer another injury, it could end up being devastating for her. Her icy hues now focused on the cabin door, waiting for her love to join her.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lucian [11] • sasha [17] • aiyana [17]

Postby azhefa. » Sat May 06, 2017 12:45 pm

-
Lucian-Volkov
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
luke 26 pureblood werewolf neutral loner imprinted to evangeline tags; evangeline, sasha

the male happily follows evangeline up the stairs to the room, unable to stop smiling. it was as if he was some love-struck teenager again, though perhaps he was. the dark-haired beauty was such a marvelous creature, it was a shame she was blind, though it does nothing to diminish his affections. luke nearly missed her question when she asks about his name, he was too busy admiring her profile while they walked.
    "oh, i apologize, my name is lucian, but please call me luke," he says with a smile, his cheeks a little warm from his lack of manners. "what would yours be? something wonderful i'm betting." he chuckles as she leads him to what smells like her own room, something he didn't really expect, but doesn't mention it. if she had not wanted him in her private room, she could have brought him to a spare one. luke nods as she agrees to sharing the queen-sized bed, he wouldn't have objected if she asked him to sleep elsewhere, but was very glad she wanted him close by.

he helps drops the bag of clothes and toys at the foot of the bed and gently untangles sasha from around his neck, laying the child on the bed before looking back to evangeline.
    "i can be on the end, don't want you or the pup falling off," he says softly, not wanting to wake sasha. the real reason he wants the edge was so that he was between them and the door, something his wolf demands and he agrees to. once they were all settled in the bed, luke sighs deeply and curls an arm around evangeline as he slowly falls asleep spooned beside her. the scent of his new mate was so comforting that his wolf was out cold before luke was even closing his eyes. for the first time in years, luke actually slept longer than only a few hours and didn't have any of the terrible dreams that had always plagued his rest. the feel of his imprint in his arms was so soothing to his battered soul as was the presence of sasha, the pup his inner wolf has become protective of.

when the sun feel beneath the horizon and the moon started to rise, luke's beast wakes with it. waking was a struggle, even with the moon's pull, he was so comfortable and just wanted to stay where he was for longer. luke wakes after he feels sasha moving around on the bed, the moon pulling at the young wolf like the rest of them. with a light groan, luke slowly sits up, careful not to jar evangeline too much but his bulk makes it hard. the male smiles as sasha starts babbling in russian while he pulls the pup off the bed and lets him down on the floor. he leans over and brushes a soft kiss to the side of evangeline's head, not wanting to overstep by kissing her cheek.
    "i'll be right back, sasha needs the bathroom," he whispers softly before taking sasha's hand and going to the adjoining bathroom. once the pup was finished, luke chuckles and opens the door to let the now wolf-pup into the room, the moon having taken his human form. luke feels the pull as well and gives in as soon as he was free of the enclosed space of the bathroom. he shakes out his pitch black pelt once it sprung free and plays with sasha for a moment before looking to evangeline with a wolfish smile. "we should probably get to the yard before he wrecks your room," the male chuckles, pawing at sasha's wiggling brown form on the ground.

Aleksandr-Thoron
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha 5 years pureblood werewolf harlow pup will be eva/luke's pup tags; evangeline, luke

[sudden writer's block, bleh]

Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf new kramer alpha pets; sebastian [imprint is set] tags; mackenzie

sleep had been elusive so ana had spent most of the day fixing up sebastian and napping a little. her leg was healed thanks to werewolf regenerative powers, but it was still sore when she walks on it. ana wasn't as happy as one may think with her new rank of alpha, she hadn't wanted the responsibility and still doesn't. perhaps it was high time for a merging of the packs, get this weight off her shoulders. her beast was content with no one above her to give orders, but it too wasn't really happy with all the responsibility that came with it. ana gets something to eat from the kitchen before taking sebastian out the backdoor and letting her wolf come out. the moon was as strong as the night before, but ana was able to resist letting her beast in complete control. she sits and watches sebastian for a moment before heading around to the front of the house, the pup following after her with a playful nip to her tail. when ana spots mackenzie on the porch, she hesitates before heading over to the tired looking female. it seems no one got much sleep.
    "how are you mackenzie? did you sleep at all?" she asks gently, remaining on the grass to give her some space.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me