{ .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: { .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

Postby hurricanessong » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Nicole Barnes ~ Storm Strike ~ 18 ~ The Avenged

Nicole couldn't help grinning at the ridiculous nickname, knowing she was officially stuck with it. She was a little taken aback by the rest of the statement but nodded in acknowledgment. She hadn't had much time to get used to her own teammates powers and backgrounds, she knew next to nothing about the X-force members so she had no idea what she meant about born to get rid of things, but now wasn't a good time to question it.
"Yeah, I should be able to...as long as there's fuel in it. Why?" She answered truthfully, though she wasn't sure where this was going. Too late to turn back now, that flare would die quickly if it hadn't already and those creatures would come back. Amethyst had been correct about her body heat being higher than normal, an electric current running through it constantly. "Also, does that armor of yours conduct electricity?" She hoped not, if it didn't then she could use a massive discharge to take out a whole lot of those monsters without worrying about her ally.
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:43 am

Amethyst Lilara- The Apprentice
Alliance:X-Force
Tagged: Nicole

Amethyst acknowledged Nicole's grin, but was unsure how to interpret it. If this was supposed to be 'making friends' like Bucky had often encouraged her to do, it wasn't as hard as it seemed, though it was most likely going to be short lived. In the deepest, darkest part of her, there was a glimer of hope that it wouldn't end quickly, or at all.
"Fuel? It's fully electric. Once we finish off here, I need to go down to one of my... safe houses and pick up a few things." There were plenty of tools that Amethyst had horded and she hoped to grab some, as her current supply was depleted, apart from one last thing.

"Well, last I checked, stone isn't a very good conductor of electricity. Why?" Amethyst tilted her head, addressing Nicole's second question. Amethyst casted a quick glance at the flare she had used and noticed the little flame dying out. Whatever the kid was planning, she needed to act. And fast.
"Let's make this quick Sparky." Amethyst advised, indicating towards the horde that was beginning to lose its interest in the fading heat source. Nicole was essentially a beacon, once that thing went out.
๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐’†
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
words words words words words words words

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ— link โ— link โ— link โ—
โ— Credit โ—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”'๐Ÿ…ข
๐Ÿ…˜'๐Ÿ…“ ๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…ž ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ž

๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:43 pm

Roxy Apodaca||Nanotech||Avenged||Tagged: Delta, Fury
Roxy heard the ship coming before she saw it. Not the engines, the actual systems. The soft mumble of the cloaking device, the excited jabbering of the weapons systems, the calm, cool voice of the navigation controls. It was the first chatter she'd heard in a long time. When the plane arrived, and the ramp lowered, the hero stabbed her last chaos creature, leapt off the ground, and constructed her wings in mid-air, rocketing up and into the jet. "Nice to meet you, Director Fury sir," she said, saluting as her wings withdrew back into her body. Now that she wasn't fighitng for her life, she was a bit star-struck. Nick Fury! The director of SHIELD! Had just rescued her! And Delta! This was awesome! "Have you seen anyone else out there! There's one more of us, a girl, controls lightning, she's still down there somewhere. We're going to find her, right?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ผ Kainix & Quetzalcoatl {3}

Postby The Alpha » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:48 am

โ€ขโ˜ผ Kแด€ษชษดษชx AสŸสŸแด‡ษด ๏นฃ Tสœแด‡ Dส€แด€ษขษดษชแดœแด โ˜ผโ€ข

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ขโ˜ผโ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
"They may revel in shadow...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 24 Years
Gender >> Female
Alliance >> Avengers
Location >> The streets
Feeling >> Thoughtful
Tags >> Aria
Power Energy >> 96%
Health >> 100%
but I shall soon rise with the sun..."
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ขโ˜ผโ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Kainix watched Aria as she shifted back into human form and tried to blow off not getting herself into trouble. She of course knew better and didn't say anything until she admitted the truth, "The first step to fixing your problems is first admitting to them." For the first time in a while, the blonde woman grinned slightly. She'd spent the last few months worrying over the state of the city from her island home in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, hoping to hear orders from the Captain to return to the city and help defeat these things once and for all, but they never came, just as she'd feared they wouldn't. She remembered the conversation she'd had with Steve, pleading to stay ad fight with the others against the beasts when they'd first appeared, but he had refused, ordering her to return to her people on her island and protect them. Of course, she'd argued that nothing could reach the Dragnium's isle unless she allowed it to, but t was no use and in the end, he still sent her away. Now they were all missing, and she couldn't help thinking that Steve had known this would happen and had sent her away to keep her from being taken too, and to fight in their absence for the good of Earth. It didn't help the guilt she felt, though, even though that feeling itself wasn't her fault.

All of these thoughts swarmed in her brain when Aria asked she hesitated to respond as her thought overtook her attention. Quetzalcoatl heard all of this swirling around in Kainix's mind, so he answered instead, "I am afraid that was my doing. I did not wish for us to take chances of returning and being overwhelmed as we still have others to stand against other than just these aliens. That, and we were following orders to wait to hear from the Captain before returning, but seeing as he has disappeared..." He trailed off being the answer was obvious; he also felt Kainix's expression darken as she knew he was referring to, referring to him. That was topic best to save for later, though. The two Aztec decorated persons watched as Fang appeared before them and greeted them. Quetzalcoatl tightened his wings around Kainix as a chilled wind blew past the. Kainix grimaced and nodded at Fang's remark, "If the temperature is below a certain degree, it starts to take a toll on Quetzal and I. Honestly, I thought I hated the cold weather when I was human...well more human. I just wasn't built for low temperatures." The blonde woman sighed before speaking again, "But it is good to see you both again as well."

The Dragnium's attention was drawn to Fang when she spoke of the "Avenged", a questioning expression taking over her features. That sounded like something Fury would arrange honestly; did he really create another team to find the Avengers? 'Someone was needed to do it as no normal mortal can withstand these creatures.' Quetzalcoatl commented and she had to agree with that. Following the red-haired woman's eyes back to the horde, she'd grimaced and spoke gravely as she already understood what Aria was thinking, "Aria, we couldn't be more at a disadvantage tonight, especially Quetzalcoatl and I. All the two of us would have to do is light a candle and we're a living beacon in this cold to those things. I've got no aid from anything, no reflected sunlight to draw extra power from to keep myself warm enough to fight and still blast those things and that's only gonna draw out more of them." Thanking better about how she spoke, Kainix took a breath and spoke more solemnly, "I think it is best if we take a defensive position at night and offensive during the day. It's best for everyone if we all return to whatever base Fury's got left and regroup our intelligence to have a better chance at fighting these things successfully." The Dragnium felt she was not prepared for a night battle just yet, especially since she'd be using energy to fight AND to stay warm, making her a living lantern to their enemy and vulnerable as she had nothing to help her recover energy without moonlight or the sun around.

She hated feeling vulnerable and she wished she didn't feel this way tonight, but there was no way around it at this given time and Quetzalcoatl had to agree. It would be different if it were a summer night, but it wasn't.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hurricanessong » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:18 am

Nicole Barnes ~ Storm Strike ~ 18 ~ The Avenged

"Okay then, I can power it. Sounds like a plan" She answered, glad to hear that the bike was fully electric, that would make her job simpler. She was a bit surprised that this other girl had had time to set up safe houses. Nicole had barely had time to sleep. She shook those thoughts out of her head, now wasn't the time.
Her blue eyes scanned the surrounding area, looking for any opportunities to cause damage to the horde. There were light-posts every few feet that she could overload and get the lamps to blowup. There was a weak spot in the wall that would probably topple with a couple of good strikes. Okay, so if she discharged near that lamppost,she could set off a chain reaction that would confuse those stupid creatures.
"Alright, I'm about to set off some explosions. It'll let off a lot of heat in a few places which should distract those things. We can do as much as we can and then get out of here." She explained quickly. While she maybe could've explained better, there wasn't time left. She could hear the chaos creatures coming as well as see the glowing of dust-biters as she sprinted to the post. She lay one hand on the post and almost instantly knew what electrical current she needed to use. She focused energy into her hand and heard the the once familiar hum of the streetlamps. She let a ball of electricity spark to life in her hand as she called over "Keep your eyes down until you see the flash."
The creatures were moving towards her quickly now. 15 yards. 12. 10. They were speeding up, seeing a target that wasn't running. "Stay calm. You have to let them come close." She mentally psyched herself up. Everything was telling her to run as they closed in on her but she stayed still, forcing the light to burn brighter. "Almost. Almost. Just a little more."
She squeezed her eyes shut, hating to look at those monsters. She heard the lights buzzing aggravatedly under the strain to keep up with the energy coursing through them. She barely heard the sound of the creatures coming up around her over the sound of her pulse pounding in her ears. "Now." She unleashed everything, using her anger to fuel her.
She felt the electricity fly off her skin, shooting into everything around her and annihilating the monsters. The charred bodies fell back into their comrades as the creatures were all thrown off by the sudden amount of heat everywhere as the streetlamps blew with loud pops, emitting a final flash as glass flew into the creatures.
Nicole ducked to avoid the shards while the creatures shrieked. She was just now thinking maybe this wasn't the best idea as she sprinted away from the confused chaos creatures, ducking to avoid clawed hands searching for something to maul. She'd use a wind gust every now and then to push a creature away as she did her best to get out from the center of the miniature horde
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Aria Kerosene } .: 3 :.

Postby DJ_X2 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:37 pm

๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โŠฑxx๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผดxxโŠฐ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

weapons: katana, several various other weapons hidden
    health: 100%
    allegiance: the lost boys, avenged, x-force, avengers
    tagged: kainix

Aria nodded slowly, biting her lip. "I should have contacted you. But I understand other needs." Her mind began to wander off to when she finally tried to find the Captain. Fang was weary of leaving against his orders, but followed anyways. It was raining, and extremely dark outside. After exploring for hours, she found the Captain's shield on the ground in the middle of the already abandoned streets of New York City. Car alarms going off all around her, Aria felt her heart break in half as she realized she continued help them as they were gone. Snapping back to reality, Aria sighed, again, her eyes settling on Kainix. Kainix was correct, there was no way they could take on this horde by themselves, but in the back of Aria's mind a voice spoke out stating, You know you could do it, but you're too afraid to accept my power. It hissed in her mind. She rubbed her temples, nodding to show agreement with Kainix. "I agree with your thoughts. However, I believe the Avenged are out here. Maybe I can reach them." She lowered her hands from her head and glanced at Fang, "I believe it is time we head back to the base."
Aria knew she was covering up what had just happened to cause her headache, but she wasn't going to let it spill out just yet. She had tons of secrets - half not even Fang knew about. It was part of the reason she was an agent. She could have just been happy to be the agency's scientist, but decided not to. She knew she was sick - incredibly sick due to the reason the demon within her was eating away at her very being. She couldn't sleep. It was like having a band always playing her in head - constantly speaking to her in whispers or sometimes yells. Aria even sometimes would see hallucinations of the woman, who would do things in the environment around her. When Aria could sleep - she slept extremely well. Fang knew the small details about what happening - mostly just the fact that Aria was dying. And due to this fact, the redhead tried her hardest to hide this and her reactions to the hallucinations of the demon that lived within her no longer showed to the public. The demon - known as Night Assassin - tempted Aria with great power which would only speed up death. Aria's magic grew stronger as she grew weaker, but she knew the risks of using it. No matter how much she wanted to use it, it was dangerous. She was a ticking time bomb, and she could only try to keep that weight on her shoulders alone, an extremely difficult task.
"Listen, we are going to go back to the base, or what's the new base - I guess." Aria stated towards Kainix, "You can come with and I can catch you up to speed with everything that I know. You can ask me anything. And I promise I shall not tell a lie." She smiled softly, "From the base, we can contact the Avenged and the X-Force. Then I can introduce you to the new teams. They'll probably freak out knowing that one of the Avengers has returned." She laughed softly, stepping up to Kainix, placing a hand on her shoulder, "We can get you back up to par as well." She then yawned and stretched, removing her hand from her shoulder. "I don't know about you, but I am starving. And I need a power nap." She then moved past the pair, Fang remaining behind her. Fang knew Aria promised Kainix to tell her everything, but Fang knew when Kainix would question about the Captain and Aria knew why he didn't allow for her to fight, and Aria would hesitate. Aria also knew the location of the Captain, but probably wouldn't speak of it. Or maybe she would. She sighed and began to follow Aria, knowing in the back of her mind, she felt another presence nearby. Magical - strong magic. She swallowed, knowing who it could be, where they could be a helpful ally, but would cause a lot of headaches as well.
DJ_X2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkhatine » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Alkhatine wrote:
    Victor/The Tinkerer :: Loner :: Tags - Sasha

Victor chuckled as he began disassembling his gun, then retracting his armor into a small backpack resting between his soldiers. He tilted his head. The person in front of him was obviously male, with large appendages that seemed like wings. "I can't aim to save my life...Aleksandr?" he guessed, "So you should be more scared at the thought of me not aiming at you." Victor sighed. It was really pure chance that he ended up hurting only Chaos Creatures, instead of the aliens and his allies. The Tinkerer made a face when his stomach grumbled for the umpeenth time that day. "You wouldn't have something to eat, would you?" he asked Aleksandr, rubbing his stomach ruefully. He cast out for any sign of the others that were with them, but they seemed to have left with the jet that had arrived a moment ago. Ah, well. Their loss.

((sorry for the short post, I think I fried my brain playing Stardew Valley 12 hours a day for the past four days))
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:16 pm

๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰
      where: streets of nyc tags: killer kainix and bb aria

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        If one were to see Loki walking down the dark street right know, they would easily see that he was up to no good. Of course, anyone that even thought this god was up to any good would be a complete fool because that just isn't the way Loki liked to go about things. Not when there was so much more fun to be had in the chaos around.

Still, he did have to find Thor, which meant playing a little nice for the time being. At least until he was in the desired position he wished to be in (which position that was, no one was going to find out).

Loki really was taking his sweet time (that immortal life, huh) as he walked. He had seen little to none of those creatures about, which of course hardly mattered, since it was few and far in between that they managed to detect him with the cold he was emanating, but still. It was odd, since many at times could be seen scavenging the streets on the once living city around him. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that though. It was all the better if it meant he got to where he needed to be easier.

And where Loki was going was something else altogether.

Loki, having spent a considerable amount of time with little Aria before, was attuned to her magic. It wasn't something he was pleased with (and the liesmith will never say otherwise), but it helped in this situation at least. She stood out like a beacon to him in the dead and desolate streets. It was important to note that Loki did feel the presence of another near Aria of course. He had heard of her too, only he did not have the pleasure to know her personally.

Interesting indeed this was.

The silent flutter of ravens wings and Munnin took perch on Loki's forearm as he held it out on the birds approach. The magic that connected the two flowed easily between them as Loki began to take in the information that Munnin had picked up. It seemed that there was quite a party out and about tonight. It also seemed that the tower was in the same shape as it was before: overrun and still a death trap. The only interesting thing was that it seemed a mortal was inside.. alive and well.

Loki turned his calculating gaze towards the bird. Well, isn't that interesting. Seems you have some use to me after all then. He said to Munnin, and that most certainly riled the ravens feathers as the avian let out a warning hiss. Loki jerked his arm, making the bird flap away back into the air to regain itself. The bird was still a pest, but this information could be of some use.

Loki stored it in the back of his mind for later.

He was now just around a corner in an alley from where Aria and the Dragnium stood, conversing, he more than likely assumed. Now, with Loki being well.. him, he could cause some mischief here, for old times sake, but his "best behavior" was needed if he even wanted a chance of getting where he needed to be. Also, seemed there was a horde of those creatures mopping about on the opposite end of the street - that's where they had all gone then. With a sigh that was more show than anything, he walked in the shadows of an alley, as silent as the serpent he was, and easily saw the one he had been looking for. Seemed little Fang was out and about with the pair too. Aria was currently walking in the opposite direction of the horde, closer to where Loki now stood hidden in the shadows. The Dragnium was currently standing still with her skeletal companion (Loki wouldn't deny the companion was stunning). He could either wait it out until either Aria noticed, which he knew she would, or the Dragnium did. This held little appeal though.

Without really taking in much of the appearance of Aria, he let the shadows bleed away from his frame, Munnin flying from the alley with nothing more than a fizzle of gold magic as he appeared too. The avian quickly finding a perch on a street sign that once stood straight up, but was now mangled and bent near the street.

Shark like grin in place, And here she is. Darling Aria in the flesh as I live and breath, beautiful night isn't it? In a nonchalant manner, the immortal came further out from the alleyway, arms crossed over his chest in a relaxed manner as his sharp grin now turned into his signature smirk. Greetings to you too, Miss Allen, I know we haven't met before, a pity really, but the Norns have their reasons. Loki's green gaze fell on Fang, acknowledging her presence without speaking to her before he turned his attention back to Aria. She was going somewhere before he popped out after all.

I'm sure you won't mind if I tag along? For old times sake.

ooc: hope i got all the little details right c: /sinks back into the night/
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:34 am

Amethyst Lilara- The Apprentice
Alliance: X-Force
Tagged: Nicole

"Glad it sounds like a plan, pretty sure that's what it's supposed to be." Amethyst shrugged, nochalantly. Hearing her plan to distract the aliens, Amethyst nodded."Well, knock 'em out." She encouraged. She scoffed at Nicole's advice to keep her eyes down. As Nicole went to a lamp post, Amethyst pulled out a pair of sunglasses and slipped them on. Why she had this item in the middle of winter was impossible to tell. But it came in handy at times like this.

Amethyst had to admire Nicole's patience and precision. The precision, Amethyst could handle. The patience, not so much. As everything exploded, she let out a small whistle. The kid was pretty powerful alright. She clapped, though she doubted Nicole could hear it, as everything became turmoil. Then, Amethyst realised that Nicole was in the middle of it. She needed to get her to the base alive, or Fury would give her a hard time about and hearing Fury drone on and on would kill her before anything else did.

She plunged herself into the... well, the chaos of the confused horde. The irony. Eventually, she spotted Nicole and ran for her, slashing at anything that got in her way. She ended up killing a few of them and wwas annoyed at how they slowed her down. She reached Nicole in the end and grabbed her by the back of the neck of her shirt.
"Time to go Sparky." Amethyst informed her. Before leading her off, Amethyst pulled a detonator out of her pocket and didn't hesitate to turn the key. As the floor, on which she had lived, was set ablaze, she fixed her shades and walked as if she was in an action movie. No looking back. The explosion would act as both a distraction and erase any evidence, meaning they couldn't track her. When she was sure they coast was clear, Amethyst broke into a lesuirely jog, making her way to the "safehouse".

It only took ten minutes, considering it was barely a few streets down. She came up to a dark, small building, which looked more like a shed. She, effortlessly, pulled a large metal door off it's non existent hinges and stepped inside. Her motorbike stood motionless, covered by a thin sheet, while a large backpack leaned against it. Looking through the bag, everything seemed to be there. Ammunition, foldable sniper rifle, a couple knives and various other things she had packed. She tossed Nicole a plain, but very durable, helmet. Whipping the sheet off the bike, she sent up a cloud of dust. The bike was a sleek, glossy, black machine, with barely a dent or scratch on it. When powered, there were dark blue lights that glowed, covering the bike in a vein like structure. This helped to mask a person's heat signature. It was silent but deadly. The windshield actually served as a screen, when someone needed to communicate with her or send her something important. She had sort of stolen it from SHIELD. But Fury had said nothing.
"Alright, Sparky. Light it up." she gestured towards the bike.

Nick Fury
Alliance: Heroes
Tagged: Nanotech, Delta

He sighed, upon hearing Sasha's hostile response. Getting people to trust you was a hard game to win. Partially why Fury had vanished for a while. No-one agreed with his methods, so he had to carry them out more covertly than he had already done. He had to be pulled out of his hiding when the Chaos creatures came about. He had barely managed to prevent SHIELD from turning to ashes. Whatever was left was hardly holding together. He needed to find the other heroes and fast.

"Delta." Fury nodded, curtly. He refused to flinch from her acidic glare and didn't say anything else, as she , promptly, fell asleep. Yet another who seemed to despise him. But he was used to it. So much so, that the next response he recieved surprised him. A bit.

"And it's a pleasure to meet you, Ms Apodaca. I hope you'll look forward to helping us." Fury flashed a smile. A shout from the cockpit gained his attention, as he was informed of Kainix, Aria, Loki and their various companions. "Ms Barnes will be fine. She's got company. For now, we have other places to be." They jet set off, as soon as he finished his sentence.

Soon, they were hovering over the group and Fury descended, decided to address them on the ground.
"Any of you looking for a ride out of here?" he asked, waiting for a response.
Last edited by Ghostarriver on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐’†
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ— link โ— link โ— link โ—
โ— Credit โ—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”'๐Ÿ…ข
๐Ÿ…˜'๐Ÿ…“ ๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…ž ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ž

๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ผ Kainix & Quetzalcoatl {4}

Postby The Alpha » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:30 am

โ€ขโ˜ผ Kแด€ษชษดษชx AสŸสŸแด‡ษด ๏นฃ Tสœแด‡ Dส€แด€ษขษดษชแดœแด โ˜ผโ€ข

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ขโ˜ผโ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
"They may revel in shadow...
Age >> 24 Years
Gender >> Female
Alliance >> Avengers
Location >> The streets
Feeling >> Thoughtful
Tags >> Aria, Loki
Power Energy >> 92%
Health >> 100%
but I shall soon rise with the sun..."
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ขโ˜ผโ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
The blonde woman nodded as Aria spoke, "That would be best. Call in everyone and get them out of harm's way for the night." A sound in a nearby alleyway's shadows drew Quetzalcoatl's attention, the feathered dragon turning his head to search the shadows with his ruby gaze. A figure appeared and Kainix turned her eyes to follow her companion's gaze as the trickster Asgardian himself stepped into the light - what light bit of it there was. She watched his movements though she already knew they weren't hostile. If he'd wanted to attack them, he would have stayed in the dark where they couldn't really see him. It was true that she had never met him in person, but she knew more than enough to know him just as much if she had. As he spoke to her, she dipped her head a bit in a respectful greeting, still retaining manners no matter who was she was speaking to, "A pleasure to meet the brother of the Thunderer in person. Heaven only knows how much he's bragged over the many things you two did as children." This wasn't her only source of her knowledge as she'd had her father tell her the stories of the Nordic legends, but she'd heard the many tales of the Thunderer and his brother in their adventures with Sif and the warriors three more than she could ever count. If she'd had an ounce of gold for every one he'd told at the tower, she'd have El Dorado.

The sound of wings and talons on a street sig drew The Dragnium's attention to the raven that was perched on the sign across from them. The two of them recognized the bird immediately from the Nordic legends - Quetzalcoatl having heard the stories from Kainix's memory - but only the dragon on the woman's shoulder spoke his name out loud, "Munnin." Kainix looked over at Loki again solemnly, "Seems you weren't allowed to return alone." Another chilled wind blew by and Quetzalcoatl heated his wings a little to aid Kainix in keeping warm, making sure not to use too much power as tonot alert the creatures.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me