High School of the Dead; Open and Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

High School of the Dead; Open and Accepting

Postby Little Rebel » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:33 am

The Story

So far, your life has been rather dull. You're in high school. Maybe you're super smart or super strong. Maybe you even have what it takes to be president one day. But none of that matters much now. It all begins on June 2nd; its only a couple weeks before school lets out for the summer. The air is hot and dry. You've been attending Blake Academy since Middle School. It's big private school for privileged and gifted students.

When you got up that morning, everything was totally normal. You said goodbye to your family, maybe walked the younger siblings to school, then headed off to begin another day of tests and studying and, most importantly, socializing. But then something happened. Something that happens in so many movies but never in real life. Something you couldn't have predicted even in your wildest of dreams. The recently deceased came back to life. They clawed through their coffins, tore through the dirt, and began to infect the living all around them. Within hours, your normal day has turned to chaos. 

The first to notice that something is wrong is Senior Class President Cassidy Blake, who just happened to be patrolling the school at the time. Maybe you're close friends with Cassie, or maybe she's your mortal enemy. Maybe you don't know her at all. Whatever the case, you now have to band together and work as a team if you hope to get out of this godforsaken school and find somewhere safe and secure to hole up.

The Basic Plot

You and nine others have miraculously beaten the odds and made it out of Blake Academy alive. But now the real test begins. You have to continue surviving. Appointing a leader, finding fellow survivors, gathering supplies... these are just a few of your priorities at the moment. Add to that the childish rivalries that often arise among high school students and you've got yourself a big problem. But if you work together, you'll soon find you can accomplish anything. Even for high school students.
Last edited by Little Rebel on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Little Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

High School of the Dead; the Rules

Postby Little Rebel » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:38 am

Forum Rules
*These Rules are to be read and obeyed! Do NOT break these rules*

*All CS Rules Apply (obviously)
    *Listen to me and obey my rules
    *I will allow one character to start. Later, I will add more characters called 'side chararacters' at which point you mayhave more than one.
    *Each of the characters has a story behind them that ONLY I KNOW. When you reserve a character, I will tell you the backstory which will include basic relationships. Feel free to deviate but try to stick as close to the character as possible.
    *Don't tell anyone else your character's full story unless it includes their character. This means you do not need a history in your forms and if you do, only put the basics. Makes things more interesting.
    *Reservations are to be sent to me via Private Message. They last 48 Hours (two days).
    *No Godmodding, Powerplay, or Gary/Mary Sues. You can't win every battle. A few of the side characters will die and/or get infected. Your characters will get hurt.
    *Drama is highly encouraged. Expected even.
    *Send me all forms. I must accept them BEFORE you post them!
    *This is a Semi Literate roleplay. With writer's block, I expect 5 lines. No less. Without it, I would like at least 8 lines with decent spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
    *This is a survival and romance roleplay all rolled into one. It's about 70% survival and 30% romance so don't make it all about romance guys.
    *Make your own forms.
    *Have fun!

Group Rules
*These Rules are meant to be broken in order to add drama and hardships on the characters :3 I encourage you to break these.*

*Stick Together,
    *Never leave a man behind.
    *If someone is bitten, and you have a chance, kill them before they have a chance to turn.
    *Listen to the leader and the second in command.
    *Do not fight with one another.
    *Never, ever, kill a group member in cold blood.
    *Avoid other groups if possible.
    *Think before you act. Impulsive and reckless acts will endanger you and the group.
    *Watch your back and your partner's back.
    *Never wander off alone.
    *And finally, always remember that the Zombies are no longer human. Never... EVER... hesitate yo pull the trigger.
Last edited by Little Rebel on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Little Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

High School of the Dead; Important Info

Postby Little Rebel » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:39 am

The Zombies

Strengths; The Zombies are extremely strong. They might not look it, but once they get a hold of you it's nearly impossible to break free. They have a very keen sense of small, and even sharper hearing. They are nearly impossible to kill, unless you target certain areas. The zombies carry the disease in both their saliva and their blood. If they bite you, you will turn into one. If you ingest their blood, or if it gets into the bloodstream through an open wound, there is about a 93% chance that you will turn into a Zombie.

Weaknesses; The Zombies might be strong, but they are extremely slow. The best way to kill them is crushing their heads. In fact, that might be the only way to kill them. Always go for the brain. While Zombies do have a keen sense of small and very sharp hearing, these can be pretty easy to get around. If you smell like them, they likely won't attack so you should probably try to coat yourself in their blood. Gross, but effective. Their hearing is a bit trickier. They can be diverted by throwing something far enough away to distract the zombies long enough to get your group past them. But one wrong move and they'll be one you like a pack of rabid animals and they won't stop until they've consumed you. However, Zombies are totally blind. They can't see you at all. So if they can't hear or smell you, you're good.

Habits; One or two Zombies might be easy to kill, but these guys are pack animals. They move in huge packs, usually more than you can count.Where there is one zombie, there is almost always an entire fleet of them. Once they lock onto a target, it is nearly impossible to divert their attention. So if they hear or smell you, you better run like hell.

The Weapons

*Will be updated as we go along. Since they're starting off at school, anything you would find at a school will do. So no guns, swords, etc;*

Baseball bats, Hockey Sticks, and other things like that could be used to crush the skulls of attacking Zombies. For weapons with a little distance, you might be able to find a few Bow and Arrows in the gym thanks to the school's archery club, but that's only if you manage to get down there and only if you are in the Archery Club and know where to find them.

You can also find nail guns that could be rigged like a sniper in the wood shop that would be good for stunning the Zombies and/or knocking them back long enough to get away. Brooms and Mops can be broken to make spears. If you're near the school's cafeteria and can get one of the knife's, they can be tied to the makeshift spears to make them even deadlier. Basically, anything you can find in the school that will be useful is fair game.
Little Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

High School of the Dead; Members

Postby Little Rebel » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:41 am

Roleplay Members
Little Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

High School of the Dead; Main Characters

Postby Little Rebel » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:41 am

Main Characters

full name; Cassidy Blake
    age; 17
    gender; Female
    grade; Senior
    main traits; Sarcastic, Witty,
    Charming, Dedicated, Focused

role; The Leader
    faceclaim; Nina Dobrev
    played by; Tiny Cat

full name; Shane Collins
    age; 19
    gender; Male
    grade; Senior
    main traits; Arrogant, Confident,
    Sarcastic, Argumentative, Sly, Loyal

role; The Bad Boy
    faceclaim; Ian Somerhalder
    played by; Open

full name; Stella Montgomery
    age; 18
    gender; Male
    grade; Senior
    main traits; Selfish, Entitled,
    Childish, Vindictive, Vulnerable

role; The Queen Bee
    faceclaim; Candice Accola
    played by; Open

full name; Michael Collins
    age; 17
    gender; Male
    grade; Junior
    main traits; Protective, Selfless,
    Kind, Loyal, Determined

role; Second in Command
    faceclaim; Paul Wesley
    played by; Open

full name; Isabella Jennings
    age; 16
    gender; Female
    grade; Sophomore
    main traits; Reliable, Gentle,
    Honest, Softspoken, Naive

role; The Sweetheart
    faceclaim; Ariana Grande
    played by; Reserved for AirashiKoneko

full name; Caleb Knight
    age; 16
    gender; Male
    grade; Sophomore
    main traits; Kind, Goofy,
    Easily Distracted, Rarely Serious

role; The Goofball
    faceclaim; Logan Henderson
    played by; Open

full name; Haley Berger
    age; 15
    gender; Female
    grade; Freshman
    main traits; Shy, Withdrawn,
    Antisocial, Nervous, Nerdy

role; The Shy Girl
    faceclaim; Erin Sanders
    played by; Open

full name; Julian Price
    age; 15
    gender; Male
    grade; Freshman
    main traits; Cocky, Self Centered,
    a Know-it-all, flirtatious

role; The Pretty Boy
    faceclaim; Matthew Underwood
    played by; Open

full name; Felicity Adams
    age; 14
    gender; Female
    grade; Freshman
    main traits; Dramatic, Judgemental,
    Airhead, Self Centered, Rude

role; The Diva
    faceclaim; Jamie Lynn Spears
    played by; Open

full name; Hunter Berger
    age; 15
    gender; Male
    grade; Freshman
    main traits; Clumsy, Awkward,
    Shy, Friendly, Intelligent

role; The Klutz
    faceclaim; Sean Flynn
    played by; Reserved by ʞite
Last edited by Little Rebel on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Little Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

High School of the Dead; Additional [Side] Characters

Postby Little Rebel » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:35 am

Additional [Side] Characters
*Work in Progress. Will add later.*
Little Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: High School of the Dead; Open and Accepting

Postby ʞite » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:41 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
╚═════════════════════════╝

╔═════════╗

Name Hunter Berger
Gender Male
Age Fifteen
Grade Freshmen
Hair color Dark brown
Eye color Dark brown
Height 5'9"
Weight 141lb
Sexuality Heterosexual
Role The Kluz
Face claim Sean Flynn

╚═════════╝
Hunter is a clumsy guy, most of the times he is awkward. He is a shy and doesn't seem to talk much in a group of people, but he is also very friendly towards anyone and treats everyone around him with respect. Though beside his clumsiness and awkwardness, he is also very intelligent. He can easily plan out things, like escape routes or battle strategies on zombies/groups of people. Hunter would often stay away from arguments, since he feels, awkward about it. He also doesn't like to be anywhere near the zombies, so he would just tell one of the members in the group a certain strategy to help them through and a way of an excuse to avoid any zombie to approach him.
Image......Image
Image......Image
┌─────────────────────────────┐
hey were

weak. hat's why

they died. e were

weak, too. hat's

why we couldn't

save them ”.

- ine

└─────────────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────────────┐