PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby balto. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:41 pm

⦓Conavin Brueric|Male Breton|19|Riften|Tagged: Raavi⦔
Conavin opened the door and dragged Raavi out, slowing down when he heard her hiss. He did not want to anger her, having seen how accurate she with a bow. "You gave me the gem, so you paid for it." he said in a matter of fact tone, unwilling to accept the praise. If anything he should be thanking her. She had only been affable, helpful, and even generous, while he was either making snide remarks or getting shot in the shoulder. Not like he planned on telling her, because the risk of losing free ale was too great. "Was that a decent deal? I didn't inspect the gem beforehand." He assumed that he had gotten the short end of the deal, but he wanted to know just how much more he could've gotten if he had paid more attention.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Skyrim RP \\ Post 92/25 \\ Dar'Zarina/Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:46 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    Dar'Zarina Javahaan \\ F \\ 30 \\ Khajiit \\ Tags: Malamar
    The khajiit waved her hand in return and let out a small sigh as she watched the male leave. He never gave her his name but she understood they were complete strangers to each other. Dar'Zarina slowly closed the door before walking back to her bed and laying down. Kicking off her boots and laying all her extra items on the ground, the khajiit pulled up her blankets and drifted off into sleep.

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    Shade flushed underneath of her hood as she realized her words were spoken outloud. The dark elf remained on her steed as she looked down at the two. "At least they're loyal." She said with a smile. "Id say most dogs are smart, but in their own terms. They can understand us but we can't understand them. They listen when they want too and tend to get themselves into trouble but they will love us no matter what." Shade spoke calmly before shrugging lightly. "I'd have a dog of my own if I wasn't constantly moving." The dark elf stated.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:56 am

Apocrypha - Firebird - Orc Stronghold - Tagged: Durak
A twinge of irritance fixed her expression, but she would let the Orc have his way as leader. For now. "As you wish," Apocrypha dipped her head and extended a wing in a bow before being dismissed. The firebird lingered near the stronghold, keeping the Orc community in sight. She roosted in her choosen juniper tree, the avian's unblinking eyes studying her surroundings. Apocrypha had no physical need for sleep, so she would wait until dawn.

The chieftain's address to his clan drew Apocrypha out of her roosting. She hadn't noticed the sun rise. Reasonable timing. The avian decided. It wasn't much longer before the Orismer came through the gates, mounted on a hulking horse. The poor creature must have been beasted up on some sort of incantation. Once the Orc Durak put some distance between himself and his clan, Apocrypha decided to join him, humming in vibrant birdsong that resembled the whistling and droning of a Morrowind silt strider. She circled twice before perching on the back of Durak's steed. "I assume you are prepared?" She inquired. "Wonderful."

(I'm so sorry, Durn. I thought I posted for Apocrypha)
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:19 am

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Between Windhelm and Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

"I have to admit, taking care of a dog is hard when you're constantly moving. Bosco and I only stay in a city for about a week before we move again." Eden pet the husky, brushing some dust from his thick fur. "It's hard to keep this guy in one piece sometimes, depending on the area. He tends to run after foxes and such, but he often ends up encountering bears and gods know what else. Then he leads whatever is chasing him to me." She laughed and brushed her hair back. "I suppose that is pretty smart, leading danger to someone he knows can handle it." Bosco lay down with the leek between his front paws, happily munching on the vegetable. "I'd sure benefit from a horse every once in awhile though." Eden laughed. "A good hearty stallion able to buck and fight a little for himself. Plus the storage with the saddlebags and the helpful transportation wouldn't hurt."
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 43 \\ Durak

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:51 am

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    The large orc kept his eyes peeled for the bird, and not much later he heard her ear-destroying voice. He tried to hide his frown but it was clearly written on his face. When she landed on the back of his steed, the monster brute hissed and tried to kick her off but the orc tightened up on his reigns. "Abraxas- no." The orc ordered in a low and disturbing tone. The beastly horse calmed down immediately as he continued to gallop at a steady pace. "Yes I am ready." He addressed the bird that was sitting behind him but he kept his eyes on the road. "Markarth is about a three days ride from here, if we dont take any breaks would she arrive there at early dawn within three days. If we take breaks in between and there aren't any distractions along the way we will arrive there late at night." Durak stated in a calm manner, as if he has done this before.

Ill post Shades response in a moment.))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:55 am

Runa Kjordesen/ Female Khajiit / 22 / Whiterun / Slick

She hadn't expected anything in return, so she was surprised to hear him say say he wanted to pay her back. Opening her mouth to decline, she paused when he didn't retrieve gold, but instead a circlet.
Runa's ears perked with curiosity, "Oh..! For me..?" She hesitantly took the gift into her hands, admiring it. "Where'd you get this?" Runa ran her fingers over the smooth jewels. Smiling widely, she didn't wait for an answer and carefully placed it on her head. She wasn't usually one for jewelry, but this was different. She'd always wanted one of these. "How do I look?" She said as she beamed at Slick. She felt rather pretty with it on, even if she couldn't see herself. "I feel like an actual mage now," She remarked, giggling to herself a little.
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Skyrim RP \\ Post 27 \\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:57 am

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    The dark elf nodded knowingly. She didnt have a dog of her own, nor did she ever own one, but she knows how much of a hassle they can be. "Most dogs like adventure, and he seems to be holding up pretty well, so I'd say he doesnt mind the trips and exploration." Shade said with a slight smile before letting out a soft laugh at the women's next statement. "Dogs can be smart creatures when their life depends on it. Leading their enemy to one they know can deal with it, is pretty smart on their end, but can be burdensome to you." She said with another slight laugh. Shade listened to how she would like to have a nice hardy stallion and that got the dark ellf thinking. Reaching into a pouch on the one side of her horse, she pulled out a rather large coin purse that had plenty of coin it. Tossing the coin purse into the hands of the women and smiling happily. "Buy yourself that stallion." The dark elf said happily.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:49 am

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: No more screeching c:/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

Raavi shrugged his first statement off, still thankful. "Well," she mused, clicking her tongue. "A flawless garnet is valued at about...five-hundred coin? And your total was one-hundred and ten, so that Bersi made a three-hundred and ninety profit of coin." she explained, feeling a little sorry for the man. "Don't worry, Conavin. You learn with mistakes on how to barter better. And I speak from experience." she attempted to reassure, trying to wait patiently for her potion to be handed to her. However, she was started to get annoyed.

Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Happy./ Male/ 19/ Tags; Runa.

"Oh, an old friend of mine gave it to me for doing him a favor. I'm not a very big fan of circlet's, though. So it's nice that someone gets to have some use with it." Slick was obviously lying in his first sentence, for those who knew that he was a thief. He watched the Khajiit put the tiara on, his mouth gaping slightly open. "Beautiful, just like always." he remarked honestly, finding himself accidentally staring. "Granted, however, you are beautiful no matter what you do." he added, chuckling to himself. How did he manage to be so smooth?

Maramal the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Rushing/ Male/ 27/ Tags; None.

Maramal swept out of the Winking Skeever, putting his dark brotherhood mask on. His light blue eyes glinted with malice, his face remaining stiff and neutral. Such was his usual expression when on the job. He kept to the shadows effortlessly, his footsteps silent and planned. Strangling Endarie might wake her, so I will instead use my sword. Let's hope that her sister Taarie isn't up, but I doubt it at this hour. For a small moment, the thought of killing someones sister painfully flickered in his mind. He immediately extinguished it. He would not allow himself to get distracted.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:25 am

⦓Conavin Brueric|Male Breton|19|Riften|Tagged: Raavi⦔
Conavin looked at Raavi, praying that she was joking. "You're serious?" he asked, "You're bloody serious." He let out a sigh and handed the potion to Kinair, glaring at the bottle. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, a hint of anger slipping into his tone. He waved his hand, not waiting for an answer. "Forget it. Just use the potion so we can get to the tavern." He crossed his arms, his lips in a thin line to stop himself from saying anything else. He was beyond angry at himself for essentially giving away four hundred septims, but was trying to keep it internal.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:37 am

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Between Windhelm and Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

Bosco jumped up seeing something being tossed, quickly discarding the half eaten leek at his paws. The nord woman's violet eyes lit up. "By the nine.." She beamed, laughing. Bosco barked, glancing between the two. He picked up a small twig near the abandoned leek, whimpering and bouncing around. It was strange to him, seeing his master so ecstatic. Normally a chuckle and a small grin was given in reaction to most things, but this... This was new. Eden placed a hand on the dog's head to calm him down before she bowed slightly. "I am Eden Storm-blade, a mercenary, if you hadn't realized." She winked. "Do you happen to have anything you need done? It's the least I can do for you in exchange for you practically buying me a stallion."
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me