PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby Lyneth » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:19 am

Runa Kjordesen/ Female Khajiit / 22 / Whiterun / Slick

Runa blushed under her fur and nervously scratched her nose, still not used to this strange praise.
Her eyes lit up when he mentioned having an interest in drawing, however small. "Really?" She asked, tilting her head. "It may not be very marketable, but money isn't everything. Even in poverty. It is important to do things you love." Runa paused, faintly smiling. "You should try drawing again, often I find people get caught up in all their troubles and don't know have to relieve the stress. In my opinion, drawing is a good way." Runa took a breath. This was something she could talk about for hours. "Anyway, I think it's a good way to deal with life without taking it out on other people." She flipped to another page, this time an abandoned bear cub in the rain. It was a rather personal drawing, but she wanted to show him anyway. It was exciting to see someone interested in seeing her art, and too rare of an opportunity to pass up. "Like here, I was feeling sad this day. I had to do this one from my head."
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:23 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - College of Winterhold - Tagged: Altavia
With Altavia's nod of approval, Nicholas reached out again to her inflamed injury with glowing palms, easing the pain in her shoulder. His ability to heal was limited, since most of his Restoration knowledge consisted of "turn undead" spells and the like, but he was able to reduce the swelling and pain to a dull ache. Nick nodded briefly to her suggestion of a potion, searching her bag and his own cloak for ingredients before disappearing out of the room. He returned with a thick mixture he could apply to the burn. Butterfly wings a wheat to heal, and frost salts to ease the burning and ward off any worse pain. "Don't mention it," Nicholas answered, dabbing the mix onto her shoulder. "Only reason I know anything about healing is because I hurt myself on a daily basis." He joked, though it was true. Nick was a very clumsy mage. After winding the other Breton's shoulder with cloth to protect the poultice, he removed his own cloak and draped it over Altavia's shoulders. It was much nicer than her own. Underneath, Altavia now spotted a brilliant blue and gold amulet around the necromancer's neck, but he quickly tucked it away into his tunic without a second thought before patting her arm. "There, good as new." He smiled and stood, taking a seat in one of the chairs by the door. Without his dark and foreboding cloak billowing in the wind of a snowstorm, he wasn't all that intimidating. Not the he was that much to begin with. Nick had set the Sigil Stone in a pewter bowl, where it sat unmovingly. The older mage frowned and ran a finger over its side. "I guess I'm supposed to bring this to Phinis, so I'll do that tomorrow." He decided.
Last edited by Kveykva on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Akadar Strong-Blade - Male - 26 - Nord - Whiterun - Tagged: Faolan
Thankfully, once the Nord's hand was set, the fiery pain calmed to a dull ache, and the burn, despite its size, was easily treated with an alchemical mix and more bandages. Commander Caius relieved him of duty for the day, and while Akadar normally would have argued, well, a dragon atrack changes people. After a fresh change of clothes, the Nord gathered his equipment and prepared to head home when the unexpected happened. "Akadar," One of the guards called him toa stop. "There's a boy in the dungeon who asks for your audience. Says he knows you." Akadar turned to face the other Nord, his expression perplexed. "Who?"

What did he do this time? He could only imagine at this rate. He hadn't seen his younger brother in years, but there was a reason he hadn't been in Whiterun sharing the Strong-Blade family home. The movement of his left hand was limited by the bandaging, but every step down into the Dragonreach Dungeon sent a ripple of pain up his arm. Biting his cheek, Akadar readjusted the armor and shield in his arm, his mace returned to its rightful place on his hip. Once he reached the bottom step, lo and behold was Faolan. There was a brief moment of silence between them. "Come on," Akadar ordered the younger Nord as the guard who joined him in the journey down unlocked the gate. "Let's go. Now." Akadar put no kindness into his words. There would come a time later in the day when he would appreciate Faolan's company, but now was not that time. He was 700 septims poorer after paying for his brother's crimes, whatever they may be. Somehow, his day managed to get worse. What next? Anya found mauled by a cave bear? He immediately gave himself a mental whop upside the head for thinking about her.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:47 pm

⦓Conavin Brueric|Male Breton|19|Riften|Tagged: Raavi⦔
Conavin quietly sighed when the owner snapped to attention. He had a small hope that the other man was motivated by something other than money, but his actions proved otherwise. He glanced at Raavi, trying to gauge what potion she needed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the gem she had given him earlier, holding it up so Bersi could easily see it. "Would this be sufficient payment for the large potion and some bandages?" he asked, carefully watching the man's expression. He had a nagging feeling that he could buy more than that, and depending on how Bersi reacted, he would be able to tell the value of it without directly asking.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:43 pm

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold, College - tags: Nicholas

Altavia relaxed slightly as the pain melted away with the restoration magic. The combination he created and applied next was the thing that hurt before before the wound numbed itself. That's just what raw frost salts did. So the poultice was a bit rough, like a scrub, but at some point she ceased to feel anything other than a slight throb.
      "Only reason I know anything about healing is because I hurt myself on a daily basis," Nick said. She managed a chuckle, "My mother was an alchemist, so she taught me. And I've had my share of injuries as you might be able to tell from how I go about things. She shrugged slightly, voice fading into some sort of memory she couldn't really put into words as the mage wrapped her wound, She snapped back to reality as she felt something velvet and heavy fall over her shoulders. Looking up, she noticed that Nick had given her his cloak. Tucking in an curious looking amulet he then sat in a chair off to the side. She wanted to ask, but didn't want him to think her nosey. Instead she watched him study the sigil stone, saying that he'd bringing to Phinis the next day. "Sounds good with me, try not to forget." Altavia commented. "Boring thing for so much work. What's it even do?" She asked.

C E L E N R
    twenty nine - breton - location: Whiterun - tags: open

still wip, hehe

F A O L A N
    sixteen - nord - location: Whiterun - tags: Akadar

Seeing Akadar again was like facing a glacier. Two alike sets of blue eyes stared at one another until the creaking of the cell door raised Faolan to his feet. "Come on. Let's go. Now." Was all he said. He didn't give the boy much time to speak as he scrambled out, making brief eye contact with Eander and Darrow, who still sat fuming and disgruntled in their own cells, before facing front. He walked beside his brother, feeling like a stranger. "What a way to say hello. After what, four, five years?" He mused as they left the dungeons. He must've paid his entire bail, and so quickly. He wondered what motivated him to do so.
      "I see you're still living the family dream eh? Hows that working for you? Heard about a dragon attack just earlier today, was that truth or falsity?" He continued, beating around the bush to fill the uncomfortable silence between them. he wouldn't expect this to be a very grand way of meeting his brother again, and he didn't expect Akadar to be that happy with him. Fallen supposed it didn't matter. He would just have to somehow gets his buddies out and ditch this hold before the real trouble caught up with them. He hardly did a thing, it was all those two brutes still behind bars, but, he was responsible for getting caught, and if he ran away now, they'd hear about it and track him down. H wouldn't be able to run for long, and his own debt would speed up the process. now wasn't the time to be noble, like his big ol' brother. Unlike him, he wasn't raised behind walls. He did what he could to survive.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Between Windhelm and Kynesgrove - Open
The red haired woman walked with a level of confidence that slowly melted away as she excited the cold city of Windhelm. Speaking to Ulfric always gave her a boost in confidence, especially when she was praised by the man. While their conversations were often very formal and serious, occasionally they would drift off and talk about a handful of other situations. However, their meeting this time remained strictly formal. Eden had been given an assignment to monitor a fort managed by Imperials and figure out their schedule, noting when they are at their weakest and when they are strongest. After spending close to a month watching from a distance at a camp secluded in the mountains overlooking the fort, she'd figured out a solid schedule. The Imperials had clearly tried changing things occasionally as other scouts were captured, but they never changed a few times for change of guard, mealtimes, and supply runs. The woman had delivered the journal of notes and the schedule she had found to Galmar. As she'd excited the hall the general occupied, Ulfric ushered her over and requested a full report. The nord gave him a thorough report, pointing out that at least seven scouts had been captured and locked within that fort. No one but imperial soldiers had been seen leaving the place, she said.
Now the woman strolled along towards Kynesgrove, nodding her thanks to the statue of Talos that stood over a different path. Bosco followed a few paces behind her, bright eyed and perky. Eden glanced back at the dog. "Now what do you say about going down to the Rift and hunting around there, pup?" She asked the dog. The dog barked in reply, bouncing a few feet ahead of her and spinning around to face her. Eden passed him, brushing a hand over his head. "Aye, that's what I thought. Hunting is great around there this time of year. Maybe we'll take down a bear while we hunt, eh Bosco? Heh, I wonder how intimidating I'd look with a bear as a cloak." Bosco barked again, nudging her. She laughed, crouching down and brushing her fingers through his thick fur. "Of course you'll get something too, fur ball. Maybe we could do something with the meat.. Dry it and make it some treats for ya. How does that sound, hm?" Bosco's ears shot right up and his tail blurred as it wagged. He bounced around at the mention of a treat, quickly ending up in the snow as he slipped. Eden laughed watching the dog slide then crash into a snowbank, and she too quickly followed him when she lost her footing. Bosco rolled around, flinging about more snow and burying his master.
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - College of Winterhold - Tagged: Altavia
Nicholas frowned. He probably would need to write himself a reminder or something. Then again, a giant, powerful Daedra rock humming profusely ought to be enough of one. "Eh, I probably won't forget." He picked up the smooth, round stone and turned it over in his hands, pursing his lips. The Sigil Stone was a curious thing. "Boring thing for so much work. What's it even do?" Nick glanced up at the other Breton on the bed from where he was slouching sideways in his chair, holding the stone in front of his face. "Beats me," He shrugged. "I haven't studied too much into Oblivion conjuring until recently, since I'm not very good at it. Sigil Stones are apparently what kept Oblivion gates open during the crisis in Cyrodiil, and once they were removed the gate collapsed in on itself. Maybe it's like a knowledge cube that's not a cube? I think I saw somewhere you can use them for enchanting, and apparently conjuring if Phinis needs it." He tossed it up in the air and caught it. "It's weird, though. Doesn't hardly weigh a thing, like it doesn't even exist. Daedric stuff is messed up. I think I'll stick to dead people, thank you." Even if they were dead, they were still regular people, not some freaky monster from another world. Depending on how you look at it, at least.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:22 am

Akadar Strong-Blade - Male - 26 - Nord - Whiterun - Tagged: Faolan
Akadar stared the younger Nord down with an icy glare, the silence betwen them just as chilling. He didn't speak a word to Faolan as they exited the dungeons, descending into the Wind District. The day was deceivingly beautiful, as though a dragon attack never even struck the watchtower. Eleven lives were lost, and the guard found it hard to hold his harsh words to his brother for dismissing it as rumor, despite the boy's ignorance. "Are my wounds too false in your eyes?" He replied, the swift pace set by the guard minimizing the time it took to reach the Strong-Blade manor. Though yes, it was one of the larger homes in the Wind District, "manor" was a stretched description. "Inside." The Nord was rather forceful, getting his brother inside and pulling the door shut with a heavy slam. The only sound in the silence was that of the crackling hearth, which warmed the glacial tension. Akadar's salary as a guard supported himself well enough, but the house was but a shadow of its former self, much duller than Faolan would remember it. "When will you learn, Faolan?" The Nord planted his equipment in an unoccupied chair, setting his mace with it. "When will you learn to keep yourself out of trouble? Has six years taught you nothing?" Six years. Akadar had last seen his brother when he first joined the guard and their father caught ill. Their mother had died years earlier when Akadar himself came of age. Faolan's knack for trouble ended up becoming too much to handle, and thus the boy was sent to live with an aunt, their mother's sister. Akadar never knew what became of him after, but he only prayed that Faolan would change. That somehow, the boy would redeem himself before he became a man. "You haven't changed. Not at all since Pa sent you away. This is not who he raised you to be. You are better than this, Faolan!"
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:04 am

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold, College - tags: Nicholas

"Huh, I wonder what Phinis is conjuring, then." Altavia thought aloud. Enchanting had always been one of her favorite skills and she pondered on what a daedric enchantment could have on a weapons ability to inflict damage. She did not desire the stone, however, despite her curiosity for what it held. It had very peculiar properties, she thought, as Nick listed out what he observed. The girl then stifled a yawn, testing her shoulder by gingerly moving it in circles before she reached for her bag and searched through it's contents, pulling out her small leather bound journal. The quill was broken on her journey, and she tossed it aside before folding her legs and feeling the book with her fingers. It had always been a personal thing, but there would be good reason to present it. "Anyways, about this dragon thing..." She flipped to her more recent pages and laid it on the corner of the bed facing Nick so he could see. "I think this may be related. I've been having these visions lately, where I saw these runes written on stone," She pointed to a part on the page where she wrote in the rough dragon alphabet, oblivious to it's meanings yet somehow aware.
      "And here too, I saw these masks and off course, dragons. Is it linked to this dragon-born situation or am I just going insane?" Altavia finished flipping through the sketches of carved faces and dark horned dragons and runes and leaned back, welcoming Nick to take a look at the featured parts. She adjusted the mages cloak up on her shoulders anxiously.

F A O L A N
    sixteen - nord - location: Whiterun - tags: Akadar

Akadar's rhetorical question forced Faolan to bite his tongue. Literally. It stung in his mouth as he followed his brother's long strides through the Wind District. He glanced up at the old home he remembered, seeming smaller, no longer brightened by the life of his childhood that he left behind. From his wandering gaze he was pulled inside by the scruff of his shirt, nearly stumbling over the couple steps in the dim glow of the living space. Dust traveled through rays of sun that fell through the open windows. It seemed emptier, and he wondered if Akadar lived alone all this time. He knew better than to ask at the moment.
      "When will you learn, Faolan?" So he did remember him. The boy was silent, feeling his bother's frustration even as he stood several feet away. Then he began talking about their father, and the memories hurt as he imagined watching his father and younger Akadar vanishing from view from the back of a horse drawn carriage. "He raised me to be just like him. Just like he did for you. You were always the better son, you know that.
      Skyrim isn't pretty beyond these walls, and you wouldn't know anything, would you?"
      Faolan threw his arms out in gesture, unable to keep quiet. He would fight fire with fire as he always did with his brother when they were younger. His aunt was more lenient than their father, surely, having more sympathy for the boy since his mother--her sister-- passed. The two swords he recollected from the guards after he was released were dropped on the floor by his feet, feeling offense and regret at the same time and he pulled a hand through this dusty hair and took a breath. "I've tried."

C E L E N R
    twenty nine - breton - location: Whiterun - tags: open

still wip, hehe, he's open as well once he's done with jarl business
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 32/23\\ Durak/Dar'Zarina

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:14 am

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: open
    The large muscular orc thought for a moment before a grotesque grin formed on his face. "What kind of payment will I receive in return? And where will I be able to find you, once when I complete my task?" Durak asked while he placed his hands on his hips as if summing up the creature thats in front of him.

sorry for the short ressponce. Im a bit unsure of what to have Durak say at the moment.))

Dar'Zarina Javahaan \\ F \\ 30 \\ Khajiit \\ Tags: Malamar
    The khajiit looked up from the ground and looked to the man that sat in the wooden seat. A slight smile curved at the ends of her lips as he offered a joke. "Yeah, I suppose that does help you forget things." She said in a calm tone before she shrugged at his next statement. "The past is the past and that is where it should stay. Im normally okay, but today this stupid bird had the nerve on bringing up my past and speaking about it as if it were her own business." Dar'Zarina spoke as she began to squeeze her fists again.

I have such horrid WB right now its not even funny. Also, sorry for the late reply, I thought I had posted DX))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me