PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:53 am

balto12 wrote:
╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝

Conavin could practically feel how awkward Raavi was just by her laugh, and was beyond grateful when she spoke up, finally ending the very awkward situation. "I do suppose my lady does a point. We should go. Have a great day!" he bade the guard farewell with a smile, and quickly walked away. He knew that he should've waited for the guard to answer, but he didn't think he could continue that conversation any longer. "We will never speak of this again. Understand, Raavi?" he asked, keeping his voice down.

Captain Plucky wrote:
Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: *Soft, internal screeching*/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

"Yes, I totally agree." Raavi nodded profusely to Conavin's words, thanking the Nine Divine's that the two were away from that intrusive guard. In any other situation, the Nightingale would just laugh it off and change the subject. But, when she got such words tossed at her when she was tired, hurting, and a little irritable...
Raavi was really tempted to just dispose of the persons body in the river, for the fisherman to find. She knew very well of her capabilities to kill, but it just wasn't what a thief did. It was more of the Dark Brotherhood's thing. That fact aggravated Kinair at times. "Ah, there's the general store." Raavi said after Conavin walked a few minutes, pointing to the building. "Finally, we can get my dumb ankle over with!" she joked, silently sad that she would be leaving the mans arms soon. He was surprisingly very comforting, and she would miss this more intimate-time that they were spending together. Raavi really did want to tell Conavin how she felt, but it just seemed to early to confess. She would need time to make sure that her feelings were real and legitimate, and not just some sort of one-week crush. However, Kinair was a very impatient person when such moments like this came around, so she honestly didn't know how long she could wait. Hopefully, Raavi could hold out just as much as she needed to. Then, she could do all of the talking she wanted. The Nightingale knew that, after all the waiting, that she would really enjoy telling Conavin. She had no idea if he felt the same, and her thoughts were actually trailing to a "no", since the man was so composed and seemingly-unfeeling. But, there was a slim chance that he did. A chance that Raavi would snatch up in a moment. If only the moment could come sooner...
Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Calming down/ Male/ 19/ Tags; Runa.

Slick listened to Runa's words, relieved that she understood he didn't mean to upset her. "Well, you certainly deserve compliments. I don't see why other men haven't tried to talk to you. You're very pretty." he stated smoothly, leaning back on the bench. "My name is Slick, it's a pleasure to meet you." He winked at Runa, smirking.
[/quote]

Malamar the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Unimpressed/ Male/ 27/ Tags; Dar'Zarina

Malamar was not intimidated nor impressed when the fiery Khajiit opened up the door and held a knife to his throat. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened to him, and he had become numb to any feeling of fear or nervousness by now. He didn't like speaking, but it seemed like Dar'Zarina needed a good talking-to. "Listen here, kitty." his voice was low with a German accent, his light blue eyes piercing into the female. "I'm just here to tell you to stop throwing your daggers at the walls. Some people are trying to work." he growled, "Put the butter knife down, of else you'll be another assignment on my job." he threatened.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 18 \\ Dar'Zarina

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:05 am

Dar'Zarina Javahaan \\ F \\ 30 \\ Khajiit \\ Tags: Malamar
    The khajiit laughed as she was unfazed by his threats. She pushed the dagger closer to his throat and was threatening to slice his skin. "Do you really want to test out my butter knife?" She asked with a grin. "And I'm not just some ol' kitty." The khajiit sneered. "Another assignment on your job. What kind of threat is that? You really think I care that much about being put on someone's hitlist? Don't you get it? I'm a khajiit, I'm already on everybody's hitlist. Being put on yours doesn't affect me at all. I've been poisoned, had a dagger held to my throats as I slept, but I'm still alive today. So what makes you any different?" Dar'Zarina said in a rather calm tone. Removing the dagger away from his throats and throwing it behind her; without looking at her target. It hit the elks head that was mounted on the wall dead center. "You don't scare me." She stated matter-of-factly. "I can do what I want." The khajiit said with another sneer.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:34 am

balto12 wrote:
╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old

╚═══════════╝

Conavin could practically feel how awkward Raavi was just by her laugh, and was beyond grateful when she spoke up, finally ending the very awkward situation. "I do suppose my lady does a point. We should go. Have a great day!" he bade the guard farewell with a smile, and quickly walked away. He knew that he should've waited for the guard to answer, but he didn't think he could continue that conversation any longer. "We will never speak of this again. Understand, Raavi?" he asked, keeping his voice down.

Captain Plucky wrote:
Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: *Soft, internal screeching*/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

"Yes, I totally agree." Raavi nodded profusely to Conavin's words, thanking the Nine Divine's that the two were away from that intrusive guard. In any other situation, the Nightingale would just laugh it off and change the subject. But, when she got such words tossed at her when she was tired, hurting, and a little irritable...
Raavi was really tempted to just dispose of the persons body in the river, for the fisherman to find. She knew very well of her capabilities to kill, but it just wasn't what a thief did. It was more of the Dark Brotherhood's thing. That fact aggravated Kinair at times. "Ah, there's the general store." Raavi said after Conavin walked a few minutes, pointing to the building. "Finally, we can get my dumb ankle over with!" she joked, silently sad that she would be leaving the mans arms soon. He was surprisingly very comforting, and she would miss this more intimate-time that they were spending together. Raavi really did want to tell Conavin how she felt, but it just seemed to early to confess. She would need time to make sure that her feelings were real and legitimate, and not just some sort of one-week crush. However, Kinair was a very impatient person when such moments like this came around, so she honestly didn't know how long she could wait. Hopefully, Raavi could hold out just as much as she needed to. Then, she could do all of the talking she wanted. The Nightingale knew that, after all the waiting, that she would really enjoy telling Conavin. She had no idea if he felt the same, and her thoughts were actually trailing to a "no", since the man was so composed and seemingly-unfeeling. But, there was a slim chance that he did. A chance that Raavi would snatch up in a moment. If only the moment could come sooner...

Slick listened to Runa's words, relieved that she understood he didn't mean to upset her. "Well, you certainly deserve compliments. I don't see why other men haven't tried to talk to you. You're very pretty." he stated smoothly, leaning back on the bench. "My name is Slick, it's a pleasure to meet you." He winked at Runa, smirking.

Malamar the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Unimpressed/ Male/ 27/ Tags; Dar'Zarina

Malamar was done with talking, but it seemed like this cat wanted to rant and spit at him. It was so pathetic in his eyes for Dar'Zarina to be insulting him and trying to intimidate him. He had been through much worse than what she had stated. Every single person he came to kill was the exact same way. They thought they were strong and powerful, and never took Malamar seriously. It was only when the light began to leave their eyes that they truly understood who was stronger. Perhaps the Khajiit needed that lesson. But, to kill her would take time, time that he couldn't spare. He wanted to kill Endarie soon, but not before ending the conversation with the female. He hoped that it wouldn't take too long. Malamar then noticed her tear stained fur, chuckling to himself. No wonder Dar'Zarina was trying to act tough in front of him, it was because she had been crying. "Do you need to talk? Are you upset about something?" he chortled quietly in a joking tone, planning to be quit speaking now. He had done enough talking for the day, and it was nice to stay quiet. He brushed off his clothes, surprised that the Khajiit had not noticed the Dark Brotherhoods armor by now.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim RP \\ Post 18 \\ Dar'Zarina

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:58 am

Dar'Zarina frowned and rolled her eyes. "I'm fine." She spat before crossing her arms. "You wouldn't understand anyways." The khajiit said before she turned around and walked to the elk head. Retrieving her dagger and looking at it like it was some kind of special metal. The thief sighed and sat on her bed. "Some stupid bird came across my path while I was returning a young girl back to her abandoned shack. It was odd, she had no family and said she didn't want to be return to any cities." Dar'Zarina shrugged before throwing the dagger at the wall again and looking to the male that still stood in her doorway. "Well are you going to stand there like an idiot or are you going to step inside and join me?" The khajiit said with a frown before looking at his armor. "Ah, typical. You're part of the Dark Brotherhood. Astrid tried to recruit me, but assasinaton isn't my forte. I'm more of a thief." Dar'Zarina raised her hands and let out a soft chuckle.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:09 pm

balto12 wrote:
╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old

╚═══════════╝

Captain Plucky wrote:

Malamar the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Intrigued/ Male/ 27/ Tags; Dar'Zarina

Malamar was actually surprised when Dar'Zarina told him what was troubling her. It was a rare thing for him to ask that question sincerely which he had not done this time; so to get a legitimate answer was something he wouldn't have expected. He looked out of the Khajiit's window, seeing that he still had some night left. It wouldn't hurt to stay for a moment, since he knew he could handle the female is she tried anything. He couldn't understand why he was accepting this, actually. He normally discarded invitations, and went away to spend time by himself. Why was this time different? Perhaps it was because Dar'Zarina reminded him of someone. Someone who had a fiery, short personality who he loved and spent all of time with long, long ago...Malamar broke away from those thoughts sadly, biting his lip. "I suppose killing just suits me." he said simply in a short reply, going into the room and sitting down on one of the chairs near the dresser.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 20 \\ Dar'Zarina

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:25 pm

The female sighed and had put her hands in her lap and started fiddling with her thumbs. "I'm Dar'Zarina, by the way." The khajiit stated while looking at her hands. "So, this bird. Apochy- something. Some deadra bird things that is loyal to Hameaus Mora. Well, she knew my name, and knew that I am a skilled thief- I take my job very seriously. Anyways, I declined her request of retrieving something for her- well Hameaus becuase I don't want to involve myself in any deadric matters." Dar'Zarina froze momentarily as she remembered what the bird said. "Well, she got all angry with me because I decline and she started talking about my past, acting like a know it all. She started telling me that I joined the thieves guild becuase of this and becuase of that and she pissed me off. I didn't want to remember my past but the bird so rudely reminded me of it." The khajiit was now holding back tears again as she squeezed her hands together. Her knuckles were staring to turn white.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:35 pm

balto12 wrote:
╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old

╚═══════════╝

Captain Plucky wrote:

Malamar the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Intrigued/ Male/ 27/ Tags; Dar'Zarina

Malamar listened to Dar'Zarina, glad that he didn't have to speak. He loved listening to people, and to stories, and this one seemed to be a good one. When she started talking about not wanting to remember the past, he found himself widening his eyes a little surprised. While he felt no emotions, his expression gave way to the fact that he understood her plight. "Sometimes, I wish I knew a spell..." he trailed, taking one of his hands and trailing his fingers along his forehead softly, wistfully. "A spell to erase my memory. To take away my pain from the past."
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 21 \\ Dar'Zarina

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:48 pm

The khajiit was bitting back her tears. "My parents passed away when I was 17. My father was never home; he was always at the mill and my mother was always too busy to pay attention to me. I joined the thieves guild as soon as I made it to Riften, and I've been in it ever since." She stated as her eyes shifted to the floor. "I have no other family, no one that cares about me, no one of my blood. The only family I have is Brynyolf and his band of thieves." Her views became soft and quiet the longer she spoke.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Runa Kjordesen/ Female Khajiit / 22 / Whiterun / Slick

Runa snorted, looking away and awkwardly trying to brush off the onslaught of compliments. In the back of her mind she still felt suspicious. If he wasn't trying to insult her, he may have taken her for a fool, perhaps wanted something from her. Everyone wanted something. "That is an odd name." She remarked honestly.
Standing up, she decided he was maybe worth her time. To say the least, she was curious. Runa ran her hands down the skirt of her robe to straighten it. "Well," she began as she picked up a book. "I'm Runa." The khajiit gingerly walked over to where he was sitting, and sat down next to him. "I'll sit next to you," she said before pointing a clawed finger at him. "But don't touch me. Or my pockets." She eyed him sternly. She quickly added, "Or my book."
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Apocrypha - Firebird - Orc Stronghold - Tagged: Durak
Almost as if answering her summons, the Orc chief lumbered out of his hut and began spitting threats into the night. I see he is no different from the others of his kind, Most Orsmer were simpleminded brutes, easily manipulated, but not all were this way. Orcs also had characteristically short tempers, so she would be wise to keep observations to a minimum and get straight to the point."I do," Apocrypha swiftly answered the hulking Orc's question, stepping into the light to reveal herself. "There is no need for the piking of any heads. I have come to you as a messenger, bearing an offer." Her blue eyes gleamed in the torchlight. "Have I caught your interest?" She would be brief in the beginning. If he wanted her to leave his presence, she would do so and waste no time. If not, the bird would be more than happy to elaborate on the details. Not too many, however. Orismer bored easily.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me