nights in white satin ;; closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: nights in white satin ;; closed

Postby bee buzz » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:38 pm

Pippy :: with Aidan :: angry and panicky

Watching from above them, she audibly gasped at Aidan's sudden physical attack. She had to admit, though, she wanted to do much the same. The question made her skin itch. Pippy had put him in charge, technically, when she asked him to be the driver. Her throat tightened. Oh god, this was her fault wasn't it? Oh god! She felt tears start to sting the back of her eyes, and she felt hollow in the stomach. She raced over to the car after Aidan, and began piling things out of the car and onto the ground, a little too roughly. She refused to let her screw up go, she needed to find the stupid thing. Her cheeks and neck were absolutely flaming red, her shame, fear and embarrassment making her blood boil under her skin. "Stupid, stupid!" she continued to mutter at herself vehemently.
The tears were starting to well over, and she angrily wiped them away with the back of her hand. She hadn't noticed whether Aidan could see, but her panic stopped her caring in that moment to. She whipped around, letting her fear show in her voice. "What in the hell are we supposed to do now?!" She was mostly hoping somebody had a rational plan to fix this because her usually sharp mind was being muddied by her whirling self deprication.
bee buzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me