PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby Kveykva » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - South of Winterhold - Tagged: Altavia and Hanzar, Mika
Nicholas winced a little as the Argonian gave him a small scolding about not defending himself. There's a reason I'm a pacifist you know. It seemed no one in this godforsaken country was civil enough to try and avoid a fight. His vision started swimming again when the Argonian passed him to another who smelled like autumn. Nick's figure slumped in her grip. "I think I'm going into shock..." The Breton mumbled, his words slurring. The autumn lady set him down after snarling at one of the horses, tending to his injuries. Nicholas was very lucky; the arrow hadn't caused too much damage, though it still needed to be removed, and the injury from the troll had been more of a blunt blow. The scratches barely grazed the skin. The downside was it had torn open an old injury the Breton already bore, a long thick scar running from nearly his left pit all they way down his right side, curling around to his back. The paste helped staunch the bleeding some, but they still needed to keep pressure on it. Nick heard her ask a question, worry filling her voice."It's... just a troll..." He breathed dizzily. The pain had dulled quite a bit, but he struggled to keep his eyes open Nicholas was beginning to go into shock, and he had to agree with the Kahjiit; he needed a healer. Sounds were heard from the depths of the cave, but the Breton was preoccupied trying to keep himself awake. Suddenly the troll cried out and Nicholas felt a sharp pain in his back, causing him to vomit what little he had in his stomach onto the snow. "They killed it..." He informed autumn Kahjiit, taking deep breaths. The last thing he heard before was someone ask for his name. "Nicholas Storm.." With that his world went black.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 100 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika, Altavia, Nicholas
    Hanzar looked to the Breton with calm eyes as he began to loose conciseness. The male introduced himself as Nicholas then he passed out. "Well Mika, it looks like we're not going to get a rest, or a break. We need to get to Winterhold as soon as possible so we can get that man some food, a warm bed and some healing properties." The argaonin said calmly before he picked up the Breton and hoisted him onto one of the horses. "Altavia! Let's go! We're leaving. The man passed out." Hanzar called to the young girl. It wasn't far from Winterhold so she would be able to catch up. He kissed Mika affectionately. "You can either wait for Altavia, or ride with me. You can choose whichever. I'll be in Winterhold. I love you." Hanzar said with a smile before he mounted himself on the horse; the same as Nick. He kicked his heels into the horse and it began to run at full speed towards Winterhold.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:24 pm

MIKA

Tags: Hanzar, Nick the one who got away from a man needing troll, and Altavia

Mika didn't get to answer Hanzar on how they were doing because you could see it wasn't good. She didn't dare pull out the arrow nor did she remove her hands from the bleeding wounds. At least not until Hanzar made a move as if to grab the guy. She wrapped up what she could before letting him take this Nicholas her gaze troubled. As he kissed her she hugged his waist tightly nodding at his words. "I love you too!" She called after him as he turned his horse, and dashed off. The last time she let him out of her sight he had got kidnapped! However, someone was after Altavia.. Mika frowned her tail whisking frustrated in back and forth motions. Who did she need to be with! Out of all them Hanzar was much more able to handle himself. She let out a groan before grabbing the two horses reigns, her bag, and headed towards Altavia. "Let's go. Hanzar took off for Winterhold. We need to catch up." She told her anxious do be off.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:25 pm

A L T A V I A the she thing~
    seventeen - breton - location: South of Winterhold - tags: Mika, Hanzar & Nicholas

Altavia noticed from the corner of her eye that Hanzar had made his way in after her and snuck around to help the man the troll had attacked. Meanwhile, the daft thing lugged his way towards Altavia, and instinctfully she cast an illusion spell that made her noting more than a whisp, almost impossible to see. "I got him covered for now" She replied to her friend as she mocked the troll with weak flourishes of flame to where it did not expect it. It growled with frustration, but Altavia knew she couldn't keep pounding away at it, and if she were to draw her daggers her ethereal spell could possible wear off and give her away. She wasn't physically ready for melee attacks.

At one point she noticed Hanzar unsheathing his blade, and as a last resort and perfect opprutunity for the argonian, she stunned the beast with a flashes of light. Swinging aimlessly if connected with her face as she stumbled backwards, the wounds on her face reopening. Never had she been slapped by a troll in her life. She looked back and saw that Hanzar had practically butchered it with ease. Altavia stepped over the foul smelling corpse and watched from a few feet away as the couple were reverently helping the injured man. The studied him for a moment, and she could tell he was in shock before he could mention it. The first thing she would do and speak to him and keep him awake and down here in Skyrim but he had already lost consciousness, as Hanzar said. Before she knew it he was already riding away with the stranger. A little dazed, she looked at Mika as she spoke. She nodded and wiped the blood off her face with the back of her hand. "Of course, let's get a move on."
      She walked beside Mika out of the cavern and mounted her horse, tying to keep up as everything was a blur around her. She had to make it to Winterhold before anything got worse.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:36 pm

MIKA

Tags: Altavia, Nick, and Hanzar

Mika nodded as her comrade moved out the cave mounting her horse to which Mika followed. She paused though at the sight of the other girl being wounded as well. A frown crossed her lips because it meant she took a blow to the head. "You good?" She asked reaching out to take Altavia's reigns before kicking her horse into a nice gallop making the other horse follow. "Just worry about staying on your stead. I'll do the rest." She called back as the horses made their way to Winterhold. She hoped she would find the others easily as it wasn't just Nick that needed to be looked at now. Their luck just couldn't last could it. Eventually they rode into Winterhold to which she paused her amber eyes searching for the telltale signs of the scales she new by touch.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 101 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:27 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika, Altavia, Nicholas
    The male rode into Winterhold and jumped off his horse before grabbing Nicholas and hoisting him over his shoulder. He walked over to a building; Brina's Oddments. An interesting shop, but one that would supply him nonetheless. The argonian walked in and gently placed the Breton into a chair before he turned to Brina. "I need some positions and herbal remidies that will help my friend here. He passed out from going into shock. You got anything for that?" Hanzar asked the female that stood behind the counter. "Ah, yes I do." She said before she bent down and started rummaging through her items that were behind the counter. "Here we are." Brina said in a calm tone before placing several items on the table. A few healing potions and other items that will help stop the bleeding and stop some of the pain. "What's the price?" Hanzar asked curiously. "145 septimes." The girl said with a smile. Hanzars jaw dropped and he scowled her. "That's way too pricey for just a few items, by whatever, here." The male said as he placed down the coin on the counter and grabbed the items that he needed. Hanzar made his way to the Breton and shoved some of the remedies down his throats and forced him to swallow it. He then poorer some of the liquid contents down his throat; forcing him to swallow that as well. Hanzar then looked down at the herbs and began to chew them into a paste. Replacing the pace that Mika had given him, he placed the new past one the wound that was on his stomach. Then he looked to the arrow and pulled it out and wincing even though the Breton made no noice. It starting bleeding and Hanzar placed a cloth on the wound and applied pressure. "Thanks for the hell Brina." He said in a sarcastic tone before sitting down.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:37 am

balto12 wrote:
╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝
Conavin nodded as he listened to Raavi. He watched as she walked over to a large tombstone and pulled on a lever, opening a secret passageway. As he walked down the stairs he stopped to take a closer look. He hurried after Kinair once he couldn't figure out it worked. "Sorry, I wanted to see how that worked." he apologized.

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Amused./ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin.

"It's pretty simple, Conavin." Raavi began, "The lever makes the tombstone move, and as the lever returns, it closes again so nobody else gets in. As you can see," she gestured to a lever next to her, still holding the wooden hatch open. "This lever makes it open again, just in case you want to come out this way." Kinair looked over at the man, beginning to climb down the ladder that led to the guild. "Are you ready to meet the thieves guild?" she asked.
Slick the Slickest Slipper of Slickness. (Or just Slick.)/ Brenton/ Intermediate Thieves Guild Member/ Mood: Feeling Hot as the Sun Like Always, Baby!/ Male/ 18/ Tags; None.

Slick have his empty bottle to the bartender, (forgot his name) and bought some food. As he munched on his snack, he walked back into the main room. He walked into the lock pick training facility, and began working. If he had to say which sneak skill he was best at, it had to be lockpicking. Now, unlike Raavi, he stunk at pick-pocketing. He wondered for a moment how many times Kinair had took some gold from a passerby's pockets just to show off for him.
Then again, how times had he showed off his amazing flirting skills to her why they were hanging out? That was a real question. He took his tools in his hands and started to concentrate, working on one of the more complex locks. He was sure he would get to the expert one in almost no time at all.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:29 am

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold - tags: Mika, Hanzar & Nicholas

The girl almost didn't notice when Mika took her reins and asked her mare to follow behind her own mount. Altavia gave a briefly confused look before instead grabbing the pommel of the saddle and aiding her horses along as Mika guided it. They rode up the snowy ridge to the nearly invisible town, certainly Winterhold. The college loomed in the background as they trotted in. At this point Altavia insisted she takes back her own reins and walked her own horse behind her friend's. Her light headedness went away for the while, and only came back now when she turned her head too suddenly.

They were both looking for the same people, the breton and khajiit didn't even have to mention it to each other for them both to be simultaneously looking around for Hanzar and the stranger. Whoever he was. What if they never made it to Winterhold? Altavia didn't doubt the argonian to be able to make it up the rather lifeless road but the girl's head was one of endless possibilities and creation, always seeking action, but this endless spectrum was often the cause of her indecision when she had it. Otherwise she could go about confident and undeterred, as anyone is when they've understood that all possibilities lead to one end. They passed a couple grumpy words and sombre elves, but Altavia always found herself glancing back up at the huge mage college just ahead, and followed it's crumbling bridge up to it's main gate.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:10 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝
Conavin listened intently to Raavi explain the mechanism, taking note of how to get out from the inside. He answered her question with a simple "Yeah." The breton walked over to the wooden hatch. "Ladies first." He said in a teasing voice. He felt nervous about going in, what if they didn't let him join? He pushed the thought away, there wasn't any reason for them not to. Brueric looked down at his outfit to make sure he looked decent.
Last edited by balto. on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:42 am

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Amused./ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin, Brynjolf, Mercer Frey.

"Alright then," Raavi chuckled, climbing down the ladder. She eventually got to the bottom, where the main room of the thieves guild was. People were practicing archery, napping in their beds, eating, and doing other things as well. In the center was the leader, Brynjolf, and his right hand man, Mercer Frey.
"Ah, lass." Brynjolf smiled, "Nice to see you again. It's been a few days." he added. Mercer Frey stayed silent, eyeing the Khajiit with little to no recognition. "Hi, guys! I brought someone with me!" she exclaimed, gesturing at the hatch; expecting Conavin to come out at any second. "Oh? Is that so, lass?" he queried, curious to see the person.
Slick the Slickest Slipper of Slickness. (Or just Slick.)/ Brenton/ Intermediate Thieves Guild Member/ Mood: Curious/ Male/ 18/ Tags; None.

Slick had finally opened the lock, and took the gold and gems inside of it. Next time, he would try on of the hardest locks, but he wanted to take a small break before he did any more work. Going into the main room, he heard Brynjolf talking to a familiar face. It was Raavi! Finally. He was wondering when she was going to come back. She seemed to be busy at the moment, to Slick leaned against one of the walls and waited for the conversation to be over. What were they talking about, anyways? He was too concentrated on his lockpicking earlier to listen in, so he had no idea as to why Raavi was speaking to the leader. Was she just giving him a recap as to what happened when she was away? Or was it something urgent, or important?

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit