PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby Kveykva » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - South of Winterhold - Tagged: Open
It took a while for Nicholas to catch his breath, panting raggedly and holding his chest. It took him a moment to realize something wet beneath his shirt. He was bleeding. For Christ's sake... The Breton must've torn open that wound again. He dug around in his cloak before realizing practically all his supplies he'd stocked away in his saddlebags, on his horse, that wasn't here. Nick decided he'd have to go without, but knew to put pressure on the wound to staunch the bleeding. Bundling up his shirt on his chest, he pressed it down hard before resuming his journey to Winterhold. Hopefully the bleeding would stop, so long as he did no strenuous activity. He began kicking pebbles nonchalantly as he walked. "Snow, snow, snow everywhere, I am not about to start sing-fu--!" The Breton slipped on one of the stones and face planted into the cobblestone pathway. He rolled onto his back and groaned helplessly. "Can I just, die here? Please?" He received no answer besides the wind, which only made him sneeze. "Yup... Thanks for nothing. I'll be on my way now." Nicholas got to his feet again, picking up his amulet. It must have dropped when he fell. He fastened it around his neck again and headed onwards, being more vigilant to not trip this time. Eventually he came to a fork in the road. The Breton read the signs. "Winterhold... This way." He headed left, walking in that direction for only a moment before rechecking the signs. "That way, never mind I'm dumb." Nick started to the right wondering what he'd do when night fell.

{Nameless} - Dawnstar Stables - Tagged: Open
It didn't take long for people to notice the riderless stallion approaching from the wastes. One of the traveling Kahjiits eyed it first seeking to take it as his own. The horse had other ideas, doing more than just nipping his tail. The ivory horse cantered towards the city, spitting cat fur from its teeth. The stablehands saw the horse and brought it in, feeding it oats and carrots and warming its magnificent coat with a blanket after removing its cargo. It unnerved their other horses, but it was sure to sell.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:51 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝
Conavin followed her. He was surprised, he hadn't expected it to only take a hour or two to get to Riften. He kept his horse at walk a good distance away from Raavi. He didn't care if was rude to stay behind, he wanted to protect Raavi, not make conversation. He kept one hand one in his pocket, ready to summon any spells required. He calmly watched for movement. he planned on protected Raavi since he had said he would. He hoped that they didn't get attacked, he wasn't very good at Restoration magic. He jumped when he heard a branch snap. He whipped his head towards the sound. A pair of yellow eyes were staring back at him. He casted the Candlelight spell quickly. It was just a wolf. He canceled the spell and increased his pace so he was trailing right behind S'tazzi. He looked up at Raavi, he hadn't paid much attention to her armor. He wanted to ask about it. He braced himself, for what he didn't know himself and asked quietly "How'd you end up with Nightingale armor?"
Last edited by balto. on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Akadar Strong-Blade - Male - 26 - Nord - Whiterun - Tagged: Open and forever alone
His home now empty, Akadar began cleaning up the mess he made tending to Anya, packing his supplies away before making himself dinner. One benefit of living alone was you learned to cook. The Nord was in no way comparable to the Gourmet, but he like to think of himself as well versed in the art. Akadar set to work grilling the venison Anya gave him, making some grilled leeks to go with it. He might have a sweetroll or two, if they weren't stale. As he cooked his dinner, the man began to sing a bard song as he often did, though this one he couldn't quite recall where he'd heard it. "Alduin's wings, they did darken the sky. His roar furies fire, and his scales sharpened scythes. Men run and they cower, and they fought and they died. They burned and they bed as they issued their cry." The next part seemed to elude him, but he'd finished long before he remembered what it was. As promised, he delivered his prayer to Talos before eating. Return Anya to me, if your will be it.
Last edited by Kveykva on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Informative/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin.

Raavi concentrated on leading the way, but it almost required no effort. She had walked this road so many times, it wasn't even funny. As she looked around at the looming nighttime, she wondered if Conavin didn't like the dark. He seemed a little jumpy, but maybe it was because Kinair had tried to steal from him earlier. She listened to the mage's question, turning S'tiza on the right path. "By a lot of long, hard work, Conavin." she said in a vague manner. "And, you could even get it that way, too. I'm not sure if it would interest you, though." she shrugged. Would the man be interested in becoming a thief? Well, if he did, the offer was out there now. Raavi was one of the more renowned Nightingales, so she could get Conavin into the guild easily. She went back to her navigation, and things started to look familiar. Kinair began using her night vision as it got darker, now seeing through the dark with ease.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:31 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old

╚═══════════╝
"Are you saying that I could be a Nightingale?" Conavin hid his excitement. He wasn't sure why Raavi was being so vague, it wasn't like he planned on telling any guards If she was a real Nightingale. He didn't want anyone to know he planned on joining the Thieves Guild, he didn't trust anyone. He needed the money so he could join the College of Winterhold. Maybe he could even get enough funds to get a real horse. He was rather tense. His shoulders were squared and his hands were clenched tightly around the horses' reins. He was fine with being in the dark, when it wasn't a full moon. Conavin felt a little jealous of the Khajiit's night vision
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Informative/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin.

"Yeah, it's definitely possible to be a Nightingale." Raavi nodded, "You just have to rise up in the ranks and show the thieves guild leader that you can take the role. If you want to get it quickly, there's normally always this impossible mission that been floating around for gods know how long. I bet if you did that, and a little more, you'd be a Nightingale in no time." she finished. It did seem like Conavin wanted to be a thief, which was great. It just meant a friend to steal with! Almost everybody in the thieves guild was rude and stand-offish, so maybe Conavin was Raavi's port in the storm. "You have to remember that becoming a Nightingale is a very big honor and responsibility, so that's why you have to do so much work to achieve it." Raavi stated, seeing Riften in the distance. She wondered how Conavin was taking all of this information. Hopefully well.
(I have to go now. Sorry, and bye!~)
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:45 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old

╚═══════════╝
Conavin didn't say anything. He blinked a few times, trying to process what Raavi said. "You offer this to anyone who asks about your armor?" He joked, trying to buy some time to fully process everything. He hadn't expected to just be offered to join. He actually didn't even have a plan for once he got to Riften, he was going to aimlessly wander around and maybe pickpocket a few people. Well, it was a pleasant surprise. "How would I join the Thieves Guild?" He would worry about joining the Nightingales later. Money first, honor and fame later,
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:13 pm

ANYA

Tags: Open in Whiterun

Anya awoke with a start sitting up to look frantically around the room. Seeing she was alone she sighed wiping a hand across her forehead. Her bed was soaked with sweat, and she shivered slightly. She didn't know how she went from dreaming about him.. to having a nightmare. With a groan she got out of bed pausing to take a look at her bandages. Everything still looked good, but she took a bath in the metal tub before replacing it. Next she got dressed, fixed herself up, and headed out the door. She paused at the bottom step as ale, and breakfast hit her nostrils. She walked over to the counter putting down a septum as she grabbed a piece of bread. She wasn't hungry surprisingly. A few steps later, and she was out the door into the darkness of early morning. She didn't want to run into him..needed space. So she set off for the big double wooden doors once more. Her coin was getting low, and a hunt would be nice. Nothing more though as she still didn't feel all to well. She slowed down warily as she saw the guards, but after a moment of watching knew they weren't him. "Heading out." She called to them as she approached watching the gates open. She was just walking through when one of the guards spoke up," How's Akadar after that kiss?" His tone was full of humor so she fought back her foul tongue. "I don't know what your talking about." Then she was out the door it closing behind her with the guards chuckle carrying to her ears. She sighed tiredly before continuing on her way.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Akadar Strong-Blade - Male - 26 - Nord - Dragonsreach - Tagged: Open
Why do I always take the early shifts? He wondered groggily as he got himself up. The sun hadn't even begun to rise when he started his shift. Akadar made himself a quick breakfast of eggs, venison and apples before putting his armor on, fiddling with the straps on the back. They were always so difficult to do by himself; he wouldn't complain if he had another to help him. Like Anya? The Nord pushed the thought away. Anya wanted nothing but to forget they ever had a moment, so the least he could do was the same. He grabbed his mace and shield as he headed out the door, extinguishing all the candles before he left. This time his shift took him to the Jarl's palace: Dragonsreach. Named so after Olaf One-Eye trapped his dragon nemesis inside its walls. He checked in with the guard captain and received a few looks and jabs about him and Anya, but no more than that. They did respect him enough to know when to stop. After that, he began trudging up the stone steps to his post. It's going to be a long day, I can already tell.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:53 pm

ANYA

Tags: Open. :3

Anya hunted until she realized she couldn't get her head straight. She normally had a deer by now, and yet she was empty handed except some valuables she had found. She pocketed turning to head back to Whiterun a bit sour at herself. She had been out for maybe a hour or two. Anya rolled her shoulders as she waited outside the gates to be let in. It took longer then normal which had her frowning, but she said nothing to the guards. A shift change must of occurred because these two didn't say a word to her. Anya walked down the street a hand going to the necklace around her throat as she pondered what to do, and where to avoid. She realized she didn't exactly know his patrols, and resigned herself to the fact.. she couldn't avoid him forever. Baby steps. She walked past the General Goods, and the stalls up to the fountain. Luckily the old lady wasn't out at the moment. She didn't know if she could face her. Taking a seat near the water she pulled off her boots before dipping her toes in then her feet. It felt nice, and she rose to wade through the water. Of course the priest took that moment to arrive, and started glaring at her. She glared back of course then kicked her leg splashing him. "I'll call the guards on you! You dang Imperial (beep)." She rolled her eyes stepping out the water to grab her boots, and walk to sit on the bench under the tree gazing up at its beauty. She let out a sigh before wincing as her stomach suddenly hurt. She looked at the bandages, and before she knew it could feel his hands tenderly putting it on. Could feel the way he held her cheek as they..Anya put her face in her hands.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me