nights in white satin ;; closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Express

Postby rowlet » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Ella • 18 • The Rocky Couple • tagged; franky

Ella tried to hide a grin, biting her lower lip as she watched Franky. She had always found it so cute when she blushed. “Great, i’d like that too.” Her melodic voice replied. In fact, she was ecstatic, it lifted her spirits. Gazing back down to her bag, she finished unpacking the tent supplies. The girl was quite impressed at Jake’s fast ability to build tents, Boy Scouts must work wonders. Looking at her tent, she could only hope she remembered how to assemble it. If memory serves, it wasn’t too difficult. Not too long later she had it mostly done.
      Franky’s voice stole her attention, Ella’s green eyes gazed back at her. Listening attentively, it didn’t take more than a second for her to come to a decision. “Of course! That would so much fun, we could play chicken against the other couples.” She grinned at the prospect. Leaning in closer to her she whispered,”I think we have a pretty good chance of winning.” A small laugh escaped her. Not only was she excited to get into the water, she was ready to try out her new swimwear. Like most other girls, her parents weren’t too keen on having a daughter that shows too much skin. So, she had always worn a standard one piece or even more modest clothing. Thanks to one of her more ‘expressive’ friends, she brought a two piece swim set just for the trip. The way she saw it, she was eighteen now and her parents couldn’t tell her what she could and could not wear anymore. Rummaging through her bag, she found the bikini and put it back, just double checking she had it.
rowlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nights in white satin ;; closed

Postby bee buzz » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:00 pm

pippy ¦ the planner ¦ with: everyone

She was glad that everyone's previous tensions seemed to have dissipated upon exiting the wagon. She couldn't say the same for herself, however. She rounded the car and opened the trunk door, hauling out her bags and the collapsed pop-up tent she'd packed for herself. Dropping with the bags to her knees she immediately began rifling through and checking everything off in her mental list.
Breathing a sigh of relief, she stood, dusting off her bell bottom jeans and turning at the sound of people talking.
"I'd love to go swimming," she beamed, keen on finally cooling off from the stifling, hours' long ride.
bee buzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heather carmichael [08]

Postby angel. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:17 am

━━XH E A T H E RX━━
tags everyone place the quarry emotion content/happy
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

Luckily everyone seemed pretty keen on the idea of going swimming tonight which would be a nice way to end the long car ride and settle into the campsite. Heather ducked into the tent and sat on her knees, unzipping her duffel bag to rummage through the clothes and find the bathing suit at the bottom. It was one of the first things she packed for multiple reasons. One, she was excited to go swimming and that's been her favorite part to look forward to when they planned the whole trip. Two, it was a new bikini and like almost every other girl here, something most parents wouldn't allow but Heather thought it was cute. The top was purple with black polka dots and the bottoms were just plain black. "Could you keep watch on the tent? I'm gonna change," Heather asked Pippy before zipping up the tent and making sure there were no spots someone could see through.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee buzz » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:08 pm

pippy ¦ the planner ¦ with: heather

"Oh, sure," she grinned, "as long as I can borrow the tent super quick after to change myself?" She was extremely happy to have Heather around. She regarded her as possibly her best friend of the group, a relaxed juxtaposition to many of the others in their troupe. She found her to be extremely calming to be with, and easy to talk to. She couldn't say that about many people, let alone many people her own age.
Her nervousness at the idea of wearing the bikini was beginning to creep in. She wasn't especially built, having something of a childish body. She wasn't here with the intention of impressive anybody, but it didn't stop her fearing that perhaps Louis or someone would make fun of her. Despite her confident facade she was quite insecure. Suddenly she wished she'd packed her wet suit or long sleeved rasher at least. Damn.
bee buzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:44 am

Louis | 18 | Homosexual | Feeling:Hyper/happy | Location:The Quarry | Tagged:Everyone |
Louis let out a large "woop" of success as he realised the group were now getting ready to go swimming.
He dove into his bag and pulled out his tent,all the equipment for it and his sleeping bag.He grabbed his black swimming shorts and wriggled into the sleeping bag so he could put his shorts on in peace.Once he had finished he stood up and stared back at the quarry again,as he took his white t-shirt of and threw it on top of the rest of his stuff.

Louis had been working out,just a bit.He knew he wasn't going to be the most muscly guy;but his shape had definitely improved and his lankiness had defiantly died down a tad.
Louis cracked his knuckles and looked back to the group.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ and i might just tear you apart !! )

Postby hellb0und » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:23 am

AIDAN
        ( "the angry" tagging no one single eighteen )
    Aidan had since finished unpacking everything. Though she fumbled through her bag upon hearing they'd be going for a swim. Pulling out her swimsuit and sunglasses, she set them down for later. There wasn't much else to do though within the tent, so she concluded they'd be going swimming soon. Morgan still hadn't arrived, and she wasn't sure what he was doing. Leaving the tent she waited for confirmation to go get changed.

(Sorry it's so short, but I've been waiting for yata to post. Not sure what happened.)
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

never stress over what you cant control;; six

Postby king weasley » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:38 am

[Morgan Greene][Chill] [{tag;; everyone}{location;;quarry}{feeling;;exicted}]

Morgan was sitting on the ground, 'criss-cross applesauce' style, trying to amused himself with his thumbs when he heard the amazing word that goes by swimming. Out of excitement, he hopped up from his position -with not much grace-, and shouted out, "swimming?!" A buoyant expression clear on is face as he rummaged through his bag, throwing t-shirts and shorts over his shoulder while not paying attention to where they landed. His hands grasped a familiar pair of red swimming trunks. Not wasting anytime, he ran behind the closest tree, stripped down leaving only his boxers on (clothes were once again thrown over his shoulder into the direction of his duffel) and pulled the trunks up. He rushed back out to his group and smiled, hardly containing his excitement. "Come on you slackers, pick up the pace, places to be-" he fake coughed "like the water." he coughed once again ''-things to see!"

He was a bit excited.
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:49 am

Louis | 18 | Homosexual | Feeling:Hyper/happy | Location:The Quarry | Tagged:Everyone |

Louis jogged over to Morgan who seemed extremely happy to be going in the water.
"I'll race ya."He laughed pushing the other boy playfully.
He clicked both his legs.

Louis wasn't really competitive,but he he did enjoyed to win.

(Sorry it's so short urghhh.)
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

never stress over what you cant control;; seven

Postby king weasley » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:43 am

[Morgan Greene][Chill] [{tag;; everyone}{location;;quarry}{feeling;; excited}]

Morgan's eyes got impossibly wider at Louis' comment. "Hot-head, Eddy, Pips, lovebirdses-" was that a word? there were multiple lovebirds so, yes, in this situation it is."-chop chop, ill see you lollygaggers there!" He called as he sprinted the direction of the sparkling water. Morgan liked the water. "Come on Lou, its like your just handing me the first place, pick up the pace!"

{Geez this is as short as most of my relationships, and those are short!}
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ i'll be actress starring in your bad dreams !! )

Postby hellb0und » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:57 am

AIDAN
        ( "the angry" tagging no one single eighteen )
    Aidan could easily hear the other's as they bantered over who would make it in first. She closed the tent and changed into her swimsuit, which was a bikini. Her parent's didn't mind, though that was only because she was with her friend's. She decided over wearing her sunglasses and went back out into the camp. She began sprinting towards the quarry, oddly determined to make it in before the other's. It was extremely refreshing against the sun which beat down on them. She looked up though swiftly moved out of the way before someone ended up landing on top of her. She was instantly glad that they didn't wait until later.

(Argh, I hope this is enough.)
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me