COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:16 am

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; lindsey sydney hale
∆GΣ; nineteen
GΣNDΣR; female
COURSΣS; music, english, photography
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Strolling out of the dorms Lindsey returned a friendly wave to the boy wiggling his fingers at the pair. She hoped he was waving at her anyway, that would be very awkward otherwise. As they walked towards Tyler's jeep parked on the curb, Lindsey turned to her cousin. "So, thanks for the coffee." She smiled lifting it up in gesture. "Are you working with the horses all day today?" She loved her brothers passion for horses. She loved riding, but she much preferred music. Nodding at his response, Lindsey smiled. "Hey I might come and take some pictures, who knows. I pop up in the most random of places." She chuckled, rolling the r on random. "True, true." She conceded to his quick comeback. "See ya later, cuz." She laughed before running into the school to retrieve her school books she left overnight.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; tyler kaleb hale
∆GΣ; twenty
GΣNDΣR; male
COURSΣS; horse riding, photography
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Tyler looked at his phone, at the messages from his boss. "I've gotta go to work." He smiled as they reached his mustang parked on the curb. He still can't believe he won it in a bet. "It was the only thing that would wake you up." He joked with the brunette, smiling happily. "And yes, I am. I've got some lessons, as well as teaching some." He nodded as he relayed his schedule for the day. He loved working at the equestrian center just down the road. As Lindsey mentioned her potentially visiting, Tyler couldn't help but stifle a laugh. "I doubt it with the two jobs you already have." He genuinely couldn't fathom how Lindsey could handle two jobs, school, YouTube and the amount of events she turned up to. Especially when all she does is sleep all the time. But then she always had her photographic memory to help her with school work, its was always easy for her anyway. "See you later, Linds." He said as he hopped into his car and drove off to the center.
Also on Advanced Scribes; SarkySquirrel c;

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;
A V E N G E R S ➸ New Heroes ➸ CLOSED

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester.. » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:34 am

Cecil Gershwin Palmer~
    Cecil seemed to be fussing about with everything in the dorm room, making and remaking both beds, rearranging the books he had set on the desk on his side of the room, taping together a makeshift stand for his set of purple headphones. Humming to himself, he began setting up his small radio and little knick knacks on the desk. Violet eyes narrowing behind his black-framed glasses, he concentrated on finding the perfect spot over his bed to hang a handmade dream catcher. He quite enjoyed things like that. Dream catchers, Ouija boards, any sort of superstition, really. After hanging it up, he hopped off of the bed, glancing around for something to keep himself occupied until his roommate would arrive. Ah, perhaps he could begin to make a list of DOs and DONTs. Yes, Cecil was that kind of roommate. No matter how much people hated them, he certainly was one

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
you're just too
good to be true
i can't take my
eyes off of you
you'd be like
heaven to touch
i wanna hold you so much
at long last
love has arrived
and I thank
God I'm alive
you're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you
(Inspiration from nightmare <3)
Winchester..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:32 am

(( @Winchester.. , Would you like if Mitch was Cecil's roommate? c:

bump --))
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:40 am

is anyone open for Sarah Jane?))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:05 am

Rose

I quietly come out of my dorm and walk to my orange musle car. The heat basks my skin softly and I grab every single thing from my car and into my small arms. I grab my two luggages, my shades, my sun screen, my hat, and all my valuable stuff that I had kept in my car. After checking once more that I had gotten everything out I shut the door and locked it. I walk back to my dorm and put everything down and organize everything. I put all my clothes in a orderly fashioned way into my neat closet and the shoes on the bottom shelf. I took out my journal where I was currently writing a story and headed back out of my dorm and went into a peaceful room next to the dorms where almost nobody was there. It was quiet, and it contained many books. Most likely the library. I sat down and quickly began to write down the first chapter that had been beginning to grow better and better as she thought about it more and more.

(Rose open!)
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:21 pm

. . .
Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond
17 1/2
Nobody
Journalist//Detective of sorts

. . .

. Sarah Jane sighs, sticking her hands into her pockets as she walks around the school building, every once in a while looking into the collage school rooms. As she continues to boredly stalk to the hallways, she stops by her locker, grabbing her journal and pencil. She shuts the locker and then finally decides to go back to the dorms. After a long-ish walk back, she sits on her bed, looking out the window as she continues to write. Finally, after a few moments, she stands back up. Pushing her brown hair out of her face, Sarah Jane walks out of the room. Her brown eyes flicker around as she finds a room with a bunch of books. The girl puts her journal under her arm as she grabs a book.
. After Sarah Jane takes the book down she turns around and sees a girl. "Oh, hi," she says. "Mind if I sit with you?" She smiles slightly as she finally notices she was writing a book. Maybe they could be friends?

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Rose

As she was writing she heard a girls voice penetrate her flowing thoughts. She looked up and smiled, "Yea of course, you may sit." She said friendly as she closed the book gently and put her pen down next to the book neatly. The book had a brown seal with a bloody rose sitting on the cover. The book showed, 'The Journey of the Soul' and the pen had white feather sticking out of its end and it wiggled whenever she did something with it. She stook out her hand for her to shake. She gently grabbed her hand and shook it. "Well, I'm Rose. Whats your name?" She asked softly with a generous smile as she crossed her arms and leaned onto the table. Her emerald eyes gazed softly at the girls features.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:01 pm

. . .
17 1/2
Nobody

. . .

. Sarah Jane smiles at her, sitting next to her. When Rose holds her hand out, she shakes it. "Ello, Rose. Nice name," she says, smiling at the girl. She notices the book and the pen she was using. "Name's Sarah Jane. I like your pen," she says softly. "So, anyways, what you writing about?" she asks carefully, pulling out her own journal as well. She had designed the cover herself before she had come to collage - it had three pieces of paper in it, with her favorite "ship" from her favorite show in the top left hand corner, part of her favorite song in the center of the journal, and a drawing of a tin dog in the bottom corner. "So you like writing?" the girl asks softly, smiling. "Is it your first year here? Sorry I have so many questions," she continues, laughing softly. Her brown eyes sparkle as her eyes meet Rose's emerald ones.

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Rose:

She smiled and tilted her head with a short nod, "Thank you, you also have a nice name, Sarah." She said kindly to her. "Thank you, I got the pen two years ago on christmas." She said nodding and then looking down at her book as she asks about what she was writing. It was a long story but she came up with a sweet and short way of wrapping it up. "It's about this girl who finds out that her soul is able to do great things and build up her emotions. So she goes to this special school where all people like her are and she gets into a group and they have a journey. Though the boy is actually supposed to give her to an evil bad soul to get experiments on. If he betrays him then he dies within the twenty-four hours. Though he falls in love with the girl, so yea. Its a adventurous and romantic story." She said as she slid her fingers around the edges of the book before looking back up at the girl. She laughed, "Yea, I do like writing and this is my first year. Don't be afraid to ask all these questions." She says smiling. "What about you? Do you like writing?" She asked trying to keep up a good conversation.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:18 pm

. . .
17 1/2
Nobody

. . .

. The corner of Sarah Jane's mouth twitched slightly when she called her Sarah. "Thanks," she says softly, smiling at her as well. "So is yours." As she listens to the girl describe the plot of her story, she nods softly. After she finishes, the girls smiles slightly. "That sounds like an awesome plot. And yes, I love writing. Both writing and reading. In fact, I'm writing my own book," she says, pulling out her journal fully. She smiles at Rose. "Would you like the plot?" the girl asks gently, looking around the library for a second before she looks at Rose and then her watch, then back at the girl. "And good, that's something I'd like to know," the girl says, commenting on what Rose had said about it being alright for her asking all these questions and such. Her brown eyes sparkle again as she takes a look out the window and then back at the books. 'Well, this is awkward,' Sarah Jane thinks bluntly.

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist