ჯ it's ours t o n i g h t ჯ -remake|BVB|semi-lit| closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ჯ it's ours t o n i g h t ჯ -remake|BVB|semi-lit| close

Postby Jaybat » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 am

Roxanne
      She bit the inside of her cheek and stared at the counter top for a few minutes, thinking. She didn't particularly want to go anywhere right now, but there wasn't anything to do here besides be sad, which was something she didn't want to do. Roxanne ran a hand through her hair, not caring if she messed it up, and she went outside to her car. The keys were still in the ignition, but all she could do was shake her head and add that mistake onto her mental list of reasons why she was an idiot. She got in the car, started it, and started driving.
they/them or he/him

ImageImageImageImageImage
Jaybat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confliction » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:30 am

NDY

Andy slid his phone out and turned the GPS on. Funny, his last destination had been a haunted house in Denver. That was last year or something. Wow, he really didn't drive at all. He pulled up the address and propped his phone in a cup holder. "We are going to that little shop right there." He zoomed in and pointed at the screen. After zooming back out, he leaned back against his seat and sighed. "Another tattoo. Do you want one? Maybe we can both get one.."
ILOVEYOU
"IT ALL GOES BACK
TO THE FIRST KISS
IT WAS THE ONE
I THOUGHT I'D NEVER MISS
MAYBE WE WERE
ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES
MAYBE I'M JUST
NOT QUITE STRONG ENOUGH
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
THE EASY PART
BUT BREAKING DOWN
IS WHAT I FOUND HARD
NOW I'M WEARING THIS SMILE
THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN
I'M BRUISED AND SCARRED
SAVE ME FROM THIS
BROKEN HEART
ALL MY LOVE
WILL SLOWLY FADE
AND FALL APART
SOMEONE PLEASE SING
THIS LOVESICK MELODY
CALL MY NAME
IF YOU'RE AFRAID, I'M JUST A KISS AWAY"
╔═══════════╗

___.Image____

I'LL LEAVE MY ROOM
OPEN
TILL SUNRISE
FOR YOU,
I'LL KEEP MY EYES
PATIENTLY
FOCUSED ON YOU
I WILL GO DOWN
AS YOUR LOVER
YOUR FRIEND,
GIVE ME YOUR LIPS
AND WITH ONE KISS
WE BEGIN

╚═══════════╝
confliction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 am

Zarah looked down at the phone, thinking how convenient the GPS was and thankful for how much time it would probably save getting there. Pulling out of the garage and the driveway, Zarah headed down the road in the direction the GPS was telling. Glancing over at Andy at his question she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I mean, I would, but I have no clue as to what to get," she said with a small grin. She already had the one tattoo, but that had taken a day or two to figure out. Now she was just on her way to a tattoo shop, and, if she were to get one, it would probably be a good idea to know what it was she was wanting to get anyway. Looking at Andy again, she flashed him a curious look. "Do you know what you're planning on getting?" She asked.
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confliction » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:41 am

NDY

Andy copied her shrug in response. "I was thinking something to do with our initials. A and z? I mean that's the beginning and the end of the alphabet. It's kinda significant." Each and every one of his tattoos had a meaning to them. They represented something, even if it was a tattoo of a drunk koala or front poop. He was there when Zarah got hers, the silhouette of a raven. It was something she put together herself and wanted to get done. Out of the two of them, she had gotten the first tattoo and he was impressed. Ink just looked so good on her skin. And apparently it flatters his as well, or so everyone says. Matching tattoos were pretty cliche, but maybe he and Zarah could pull it off..

{ speaking of tattoos.. guys, isn't this awesome? }
ILOVEYOU
"IT ALL GOES BACK
TO THE FIRST KISS
IT WAS THE ONE
I THOUGHT I'D NEVER MISS
MAYBE WE WERE
ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES
MAYBE I'M JUST
NOT QUITE STRONG ENOUGH
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
THE EASY PART
BUT BREAKING DOWN
IS WHAT I FOUND HARD
THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN
I'M BRUISED AND SCARRED
SAVE ME FROM THIS
BROKEN HEART
ALL MY LOVE
WILL SLOWLY FADE
AND FALL APART
SOMEONE PLEASE SING
THIS LOVESICK MELODY
CALL MY NAME
╔═══════════╗

___.Image____

I'LL LEAVE MY ROOM
OPEN
TILL SUNRISE
FOR YOU,
I'LL KEEP MY EYES
PATIENTLY
FOCUSED ON YOU
I WILL GO DOWN
AS YOUR LOVER
YOUR FRIEND,
GIVE ME YOUR LIPS
AND WITH ONE KISS
WE BEGIN

╚═══════════╝
confliction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:24 am

Zarah quirked an eyebrow curiously at Andy's response, looking over at him and tilting her head slightly and then looking back out at the road, glancing down at the GPS in the little cupholder thing. "That could be cool. But how would we do it? Like, where or is there anything else you would want to add to it other than just having the two initials 'a' and 'z' somewhere on our body?" She questioned, glancing over at him again. She didn't know how much time they would need, so, though the tattoos didn't need to be too complicated in their design, they would probably need to take a little bit more time than what just the initials would take. As for the idea though, she liked it. It woudl be cool to get the first letter and the last letter - also their initials - tattooed. To Zar, their first name initials were always pretty cool just because they were the first and last of the alphabet.

[{oh I've seen that one before. It's really cool! I plan on getting something like it one day x3}]
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaybat » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:55 am

Roxanne
      At pretty much every chance, Roxanne drummed her fingers on the steering wheel. She wasn't sure why, but it was oddly comforting. It didn't take her that long to get to the shop, but Roxanne stayed in the car for a while before she even thought about getting out. Even after that time, she still moved really slowly. It took about three minutes to get her keys out of the ignition and into her pocket. Once out of the car, she leaned against the wall for a good five minutes before heading towards the building. The place itself wasn't that big and was built next to a weird looking clothing store or something. On the outside, it looked really dirty, but she knew it wasn't. It was just dark. On the inside, it was pretty bright, but only because of the ceiling lights. There weren't any windows, except in the front. Once she was inside, she knew the person who'd called wasn't here yet.
they/them or he/him

Jaybat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confliction » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:41 am

NDY

"I was thinking maybe on our wrists, something that says 'z through a' and make it look kinda vintage stamp-styled." He glanced sideways at Zarah, waiting for her opinion. It was a little cheesy, but they'd really only had the car ride to decide what to get. "Turn here." He pointed out the window and clapped his hands together. "Yes, we're here. Okay, so here's the plan. That's probably her car over there, so she's probably inside. We'll say there's a slight change of plans. I brought you, my girlfriend, along with me and we're getting matching tattoos." Andy got out of the car and shut the door behind him. He stepped onto the curb and held the door open for Zarah. "Let's go, honey," he said, giving her a sexy wink. He smirked and followed her inside.
ILOVEYOU
"IT ALL GOES BACK
TO THE FIRST KISS
IT WAS THE ONE
I THOUGHT I'D NEVER MISS
MAYBE WE WERE
ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES
MAYBE I'M JUST
NOT QUITE STRONG ENOUGH
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
THE EASY PART
BUT BREAKING DOWN
IS WHAT I FOUND HARD
THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN
I'M BRUISED AND SCARRED
SAVE ME FROM THIS
BROKEN HEART
ALL MY LOVE
WILL SLOWLY FADE
AND FALL APART
SOMEONE PLEASE SING
THIS LOVESICK MELODY
CALL MY NAME
╔═══════════╗

___.Image____

I'LL LEAVE MY ROOM
OPEN
TILL SUNRISE
FOR YOU,
I'LL KEEP MY EYES
PATIENTLY
FOCUSED ON YOU
I WILL GO DOWN
AS YOUR LOVER
YOUR FRIEND,
GIVE ME YOUR LIPS
AND WITH ONE KISS
WE BEGIN

╚═══════════╝
confliction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Zarah nodded her head in response to the suggestion. "Alright, sounds good to me," she replied with a light smile - thinking that the idea would actually look pretty good once it was all finished and everything. She did as she was instructed and took the turn and pulled into the small parking lot of the tattoo parlor. Turning the engine of the car off and taking out the keys, Zarah looked over at Andy, quirking an eyebrow slightly at the plan he had concocted, but smiled in amusement and nodded her head. "Okay then," she replied with laughter tinting the edges of her voice as she got out of the car and shut the door before locking said doors of the vehicle, walking over and giving a mock giggle at Andy's comment before rolling her eyes teasingly, laughing, and then walking inside, looking around some once she'd entered. It looked like the traditional tattoo shop, that was for sure, and the sight caused a light smile to fall upon her lips as she glanced up at Andy.
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaybat » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Roxanne
      For the few minutes she was alone inside, Roxanne put in a pair of earbuds and had turned up her iPod to nearly maximum volume. She sat down behind the counter and busied herself with staring at the wall. She knew that there were other people here because she'd heard buzzing coming through one of the walls. There were three other rooms in the back. Roxanne had spaced out a little bit and started drumming her fingers on top of the counter to the bass line of the song when she saw the door open out of the corner of her eye. For a second or two, she didn't move, then she reached for her iPod and paused the song. She stood up and shoved the iPod into the pocket of her sweatshirt. "Hello," she said, walking out from behind the counter. She didn't like the way her voice sounded, but right now she couldn't exactly help it. It sounded sad with half-forced cheeriness mixed in.
they/them or he/him

Jaybat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confliction » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:49 am

NDY

Andy looked up as the girl behind the counter stood up and greeted them. This was definitely her. He could see how Jake was so into this chick. There was something about her, maybe just the way she failed to disguise her feelings successfully because it was obvious something tear-inducing had happened. Her hair was dark, and she looked just like Jake had described her. "Hey," he replied to her hello. He stuck out his hand, shook hers, and introduced Zarah. "I'm Andy and this is my girlfriend, Zarah." He smiled and slid an arm around Zar's waist. "There's kinda been a change of plans. We're getting matching tattoos, instead. Hope that's okay with you." He was pretty sure she thought he was a dick. Really, she just got out of a break up and then some guy wants her to tatt both he and his girlfriend up. It was like flaunting a perfect relationship in front of her. She must be dying inside, but Andy reassured himself that this was for her good. Soon she'd be all patched up and back in Jake's arms. Hopefully.
ILOVEYOU
"IT ALL GOES BACK
TO THE FIRST KISS
IT WAS THE ONE
I THOUGHT I'D NEVER MISS
MAYBE WE WERE
ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES
MAYBE I'M JUST
NOT QUITE STRONG ENOUGH
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
THE EASY PART
BUT BREAKING DOWN