COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:22 am

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; lindsey sydney hale
∆GΣ; nineteen
GΣNDΣR; female
COURSΣS; music, english, photography
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Lindsey groaned as she pulled herself out of her bed. Her one source of comfort. Okay, maybe it wasn't her one source, but it was a brilliant one. She pulled the duvet across to reasonable large single dorm room and opened her door. Looking up with fuzzy eyes she saw her cousin with a cup of Starbucks coffee in his hands. "How are you awake so early?" She demanded tiredly as she took to coffee from his hands. Well it wasn't really a demand, more of a question. She slogged back into her room and invited him in. She wasn't really sure on the rules about having the opposite gender in her room, but he was her cousin so she didn't see the problem. She chuckled at his response and walked over to her closet to pick out today's outfit. Lindsey wasn't the type of girl who planned her outfits the night before. Usually she just threw on what she could because she was late for class. Shrugging the duvet off her back and onto the bed in a mess Lindsey chose her split leg red and black skinny jeans, captain america top and converse and strolled off into her bathroom. She was happy that her dorm had its own bathroom with shower and everything. Communal showers just weren't her style of fun. She quickly got dressed and brushed and styled her hair, before walking out and smiling at Tyler who seemed to be checking out the place. "You remember it?" She asked as he picked up a photo frame from her desk. It picture held the memories of the family camping trip she went on that included Tyler's family. Everyone had smiles on their faces, they were enjoying themselves. She was three years old. Her mother was still alive. In fact that was two weeks before the fire. That camping trip was one of the few memories she had of her mother. Lindsey turned on her heel and picked up her brown, leather messenger bag and shoved her laptop and camera inside the delegated pockets, as well as her headphones and her journal. Walking over to the other side of her room she picked up her military jacket and pulled it on quickly moving her hair out of the way as she did. She slung her bag across her shoulders and picked up her violin in its case, and the coffee Tyler had bought her, still lukewarm. "You ready?" She smirked at her cousin before leaving the dorm room, with her keys in her pocket.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; tyler kaleb hale
∆GΣ; twenty
GΣNDΣR; male
COURSΣS; horse riding, photography
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Tyler stood outside of his cousin Lindsey's dorm room with a fresh, tempting cup of coffee in his hand. It was only 7 am, she should have been awake by now. He waited as a duvet covered hermit opened the door in front of him. Hmm, it seems he was wrong. Lindsey was not awake by now. Tyler fake pouted as the lukewarm coffee was taken from his hand. Chuckling at her question Tyler entered the room without the coffee and sat down on the sofa Lindsey managed to fit into her room. Though to be fair, her room was fairly large. "You know me, I've always been an early riser." It was true. Always. Especially with having to look after the horses in the rodeo. But its eternally been what he's wanted to do with his life so sacrifices have to be made. Including his physical health. Tyler must have hit a certain spot and the familiar tingle of an injury returned, so he stood up and had a look around her room. He paused in his step as he reached her desk. A photo frame peaked his interest; so he picked it up. It was one of the family camping trips they had when he was younger. Age four in fact. After the one pictured in the frame there wasn't another. He looked up at Lindsey who had seemed to emerge from the bathroom she was dressing in. "Yeah, how could I forget." He couldn't really. Tyler had memories dating back to when her was three and no further. But that vacation was the most prominent of all his memories of his childhood. As Linds moved around gathering today's belongings, Tyler picked up his backpack and shurgged it onto one shoulder and waited next to her door. "Are you?" He laughed in reply as he walked out of her dorm room and out towards the fresh air.
Also on Advanced Scribes; SarkySquirrel c;

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;
A V E N G E R S ➸ New Heroes ➸ CLOSED

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:15 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on nobody
-
walking to the dorms
with Rose
Mitch continued to walk with Rose towards the dorms, his bright and sparkly caramel gaze straight ahead. His slightly pink lips were pulled back to form a smile, showing off his dimples and sharp cheekbones. All in all, Mitchell was a very attractive guy. He had everything going for him, from his feet size to his hair style. Even his personality didn't possess many bumps or cracks. But not a lot of people thought of him very well because of his differences, and he wished others understood him better.
The Canadian noticed a pair walking nearby, one of them a girl and the other a boy. They looked sort of alike, but not entirely. Probably cousins. As Rose and him sauntered past them, he waved his fingers at them casually. It was a habit of his to always greet others, even when he had no idea who they were. It payed to be nice.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:32 am

. . .
Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond
17 1/2
Nobody
Journalist//Detective of sorts

. . .

. Sarah Jane sits on her bed, after being awake for almost an hour. In her lap was a dark, navy blue journal that had words written on the pages. Her eyes flicker across the page along with her pencil, until she finally looks up. Outside, she saw students walking to the school. Standing up, she puts her book in her bag, shouldering it as she walks out of the room. She runs out of the door, walking down to the paved sidewalk. Sarah Jane's brown eyes flicker around as she continues to walk down, hoping to make friends - if any at all - the first week.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:10 am

(Sorry i didn't respond, I'm back now)

Rose

She smiled kindly, "Thats actually pretty cool, it's not really weird, I'v seen many people do the same thing. Though I saw you earlier taking pictures of the school. So I kinda guessed that you took photography and its totally alright." She said as they went past two people who looked alike. She nodded at them and gave them a generous smile before she kept on moving with Mitch. Finally after a little while they made it to the dorms. She had mentally mapped where the dorms were as they had walked so she should be fine. She turned back to Mitch, "Alright, well thank you so much for helping me and it was nice meeting you! We'll see each other soon I believe." She said with a gentle smile, she gave him a quick hug in thanks and waved to him before sliding in her dorm key and pushing open the door. Before closing the door shut again she quickly stole one last glance at Mitch and finally closed the door. She had never met someone like him. He was very cute and nice. She put down her book bag and jewelry and put the jewelry in a cabinet next to her queen sized bed with silky blue covers and three fancy white pillows ordered in a triangular way. She opened her smooth white curtains and saw the wonderful view of a small garden full of blossoming flowers. She smiled and left the curtains hanging wide open as she neatly put her books in an orderly fashioned way so that she would know just what to bring and at what time to bring it.
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester.. » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Name;; His name, as his father halfheartedly agreed on, is Cecil Gershwin Palmer
    Age;; He is twenty one years old
    Gender;; Male
    Looks;; He is 5'8 and has dirty blond hair with purple-ish eyes. He has a tendency to draw on himself with sharpie
    Sexual Orientation;; Bisexual
    Personality;; Cecil is the serious yet cheerful host of the college radio program. He seems to be very fond and proud of the school, despite its many issues and will often provide comfort for the residents of the school during times of uncertainty or danger. However, he is also quick to praise the City Council, the Police, and any of their policies, no matter how draconian. His views on many social issues seem surprisingly liberal for a police state, and he will occasionally even call out the town's crooked politicians on air. However he will also sometimes make strong conservative statements out of the blue also.
    His broadcasts require a tremendous amount of cognitive dissonance, as the information is often contradictory, contains impossible instructions, or is banned midway through and must be renounced. He occasionally gets in trouble with Station Management for describing things which are indescribable or discussing things that are not supposed to be discussed, and he openly worries that he might get in trouble with the police for his comments. Despite this, he remains enthusiastic about all upcoming events, even those involving death and destruction—so long as they are scheduled by the city's leaders, of course.
    Favorite color;; Purple.
Winchester..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lucy Ann Esther Mastero

Postby OrangeBear99 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:28 pm

OrangeBear99 wrote:
❝❝ Keep Your Attitude To Yourself, No One Cares! ❞❞

♚ Lucy Ann E.Mastero ♚

That brunette is Lucy Ann. Lucy Ann Esther Mastero. Lucy Ann together means Graceful light. Esther is her middle name which means Star and Mastero is her middle name. Lucy Ann is Eighteen years old and she celebrates her birthday every year on Eleventh of September. Lucy Ann is an obvious female and everyone calls her Lucy Ann. Except her Mum and Dad who calls her Jezebel. That is a long story.

Lucy Ann is a beautiful girl inspite of her plumpness. She had perfectly tanned skin which is not too tanned and not at all pale. She has shoulder length hair which she normally ties in half-ponies or any other type of fun hairstyles. It is quite a unique type considering the fact that it is straight on the outside with curls emerging at the forehead, it is better to call it whole than explain it exactly. She has chubby cheeks and a rosebud pink mouth which looks amazingly soft. Her body build leans on the plump side but not grossly obese. She is tall at the right height and that is just about it. Her eyes are dark brown which often stands out by the eyeliner and kohl-rim which gives her a touch of mystery.

Lucy Ann is a very loving and sensitive girl. If you need comfort, she is the one who should be by your side. She is very caring and would do anything to make you feel better. Lucy Ann is a fun-loving and humorous girl. She is naturally funny and cheers everyone up with her funnier outlook of life. Lucy Ann is also shy. Inspite of her efforts to come out, she still gets very nervous when it comes to meeting new people but she had been making progress. She is very creative. Another thing about Lucy Ann is that she is very sarcastic. It affects people good as well as bad ways. She is working on it but still old habits die hard.

Lucy Ann's father is Kris Ashley Mastero and her mother is Kate Marilyn Augustus-Mastero. Her father is a Lawyer while her mother is a Doctor. Lucy Ann is an only child and their family own a dog, Rover and she owns a pet hamster, Bicha. Lucy Ann is close to her parents and loves her childhood friend Rover a lot. Bicha is her companion and it is quite fun to watch her roam about in her crib.

Lucy Ann is a talented singer. She loves to sing and listen to music. She is also very good at Writing. She composes songs and writes stories. Lucy Ann also has a youtube channel "LucyAnnIsTheMan" where she does Vlogs and all types of strange things of her life. She is also fond of Photography and computers and is quite Tech-savy. Lucy Ann loves her idol Dan Howell and always goes about trying to learn British accent but is quite slow in learning. But still she has got the part. The brunette adores acting. She is very good in Comedy. Lucy Ann is however not systematic. She is as scatter-brained as a person could be. But her adorable character surpasses it all!

Lucy Ann had her share of relationships but Love has never worked out for her inspite of her Romantic nature and ideals. She is currently single and ready to mingle and hopes to find the love of her life out here.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:38 pm

(( Both accepted! Feel free to begin whenever you like. Mitch is free <3 ))

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on nobody
-
walking to the dorms
with Rose
Mitch accepted the hug, not ever one to deny a good embrace. He smoothed back a few strands of his caramel hair as he turned on his heel, exiting the dorm room hallway. He headed back the way he came, emerging into the bright sunlight.
Alone again, he settled himself down on another empty bench. His leg bounced up and down in a small beat, his brain working on something new. It was never fun to be alone. After a moment of thinking, he finally pulled out his little notebook and began scribbling the jingle down. He had to preserve the idea.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:01 pm

. . .
Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond
17 1/2
Nobody
Journalist//Detective of sorts

. . .

. Sarah Jane's brown eyes flicker around the scenery as she walks down the pathway. She smiles slightly, making it up to the school. Her jaw dropped slightly as her eyes widened - the school was huge! It had to be the biggest school she had ever been to. Slowly, she walks in, her schedule in hand. She manages to find her locker after a while, and stores her backpack in it for the moment as she searches for the office. Hopefully, to her pleasure, there'd be a form of sorts for the school newspaper.
. Once Sarah Jane enters the office, she instantly notices the slip, grabs one, and fills out the journalist position. She hads it to one of the office workers then walks out. Now all she had to do was wait

and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:48 pm

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Happy
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: -

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann paced the length of her room looking around. She had finally finished the hectic task of setting up her room and now was checking it out. She had done fairly a good job and with a satisfied smile she fluffed the pillows of her single bed. She grabbed her professional camera, a gift from her Dad to pursue her hobby, took a picture of her room. She had to update her online profiles of course. And do a Vlog! College is exciting for sure.

The brunette decided to grab some fresh air and walked out her brown hair flying behind her taking in the breeze. She digged her hands inside the pockets of her white shorts. She had paired it up with a red sleeveless top showing off her figure perfectly. Her eyes smiled lazily as she strolled around the fairly good environment of the University. Her classes didnt start yet thank goodness and she surely wanted to discover the campus. As she walked around she caught sight of a bench nearby. The brunette decided to sit for a while. As she leisurely approached the bench she saw a brunette cooped up on the bench scribbling something down. She took in a sharp breath as she surveyed the handsome brunette. Her heart sped up as in everytime she met a new person. But she is working on it so she plopped beside him with a smile, her eyes still looking around shyly.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:01 pm

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on nobody
-
walking to the dorms
with Rose
Mitch bit down on the eraser of his pencil thoughtfully, listening to the sound of the world surrounding him. He went to jot another note down when he felt someone collapse onto the bench by his side. The Canadian turned his head, the eraser of his pencil still stuck between his lower and upper lips. His caramel brown eyes glittered as he looked at the female, taking in every little detail. She was very pretty, and seemed very happy as well. Good. He didn't really like depressing people.
He took his pencil out of his mouth, laying the base of it to rest on his ear. Afterwards he let his book slide off his knee and onto the opposite side of the bench, where he proceeded to extend an empty palm. His smooth pale skin gripped the new girl's. "Mitchell Saunders. Call me Mitch. Who are you?"
The male asked casually, playing with the fabric of his bright orange skinny jeans.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items