COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby OrangeBear99 » Fri May 09, 2014 3:17 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann was still flustered about the few moments of their sweet kiss. She watched Mitch and she couldnt help but smile as his caramel brown eyes gazed at her dark brown ones. She ran a hand through her hair a faint blush still visible in her slightly chubby cheeks. She laughed as he regained himself from his small daydream. What was he thinking about, she wondered. Was it her? She would be thrilled to bits if it was Lucy Ann he was thinking about.

Lucy Ann nodded as he took his slip out from his back pocket. "I got too but it is in my room...I really want to compare our schedules!"she exclaimed smiling coyly. "Lets walk there yeah? Then I can show you some things too...and you can show yours.."she added looking up at him. She really wanted to get to know him more and more. She had already heard him play, she wanted to see his other, amazing no doubt, talents too!

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Fork » Fri May 09, 2014 3:32 am

silentVacancy wrote:[ - - ooc - will post for seo soon don't you worry <3

//okaybb<3
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Sat May 10, 2014 9:20 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
in a forest
with Lucy Ann
Mitch nodded in agreement, his eyes scanning the schedule laced between his forefinger and thumb. It had all the basic classes, like Math and English. But the most exciting classes for him included photography, music, art, and writing. It had only just dawned on him how many forms of art his enjoyed.
He intertwined Lucy Ann's and his hands a little tighter, swinging them back and forth for the fifth time that day. "Sure thing. Shall we, my lady?" He asked fancily, winking at his love as he began to start walking back the way they'd come.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nevaeh - the funny but mistaken one

Postby borahae. » Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 am

✘sometimes, i wonder how people can live with themselves.

hello, the names nevaeh. pronounced nah-vee-ah. weird, i know, but my parents are unique people.
    my name doesn't really have much purpose, but my mother argued with my dad for like a week to call
    me nevaeh, which if you didn't know, is heaven backwards. my opinion is that its a bit dorky, but i won't question my mother. my father wanted to call me sarah or something like that, which is also a bit stupid and makes me glad my mother called me nevaeh, but my dad still refuses to call me nevaeh. he calls me naval, which is worse then calling me sarah. i accept it, but sometimes, i just want to slap him for calling me that.
    now, i should probably explain what i said above. well, its just that, i wonder how people that think its fun or cool to bother others can sleep at night, knowing that they just may have ended a kids life. i mean, you should never judge a person or give up on someone just because of what they look like or how they act. as i say, you should never give up on someone, because miracles happen everyday. i'm pretty sure that by now you just think i'm a negative nancy but i'm just a twenty year old whos seen too much pain in her life to just sit there and accept it. my personality though, is much more then just all negativity. i'm pretty funny, i guess, and i much prefer to be unwanted for who i am then wanted for who i am not. i don't have many friends, but if i did, i think they'd say i'm a pretty positive person. as a kid, i was pretty much used and abused by people, so i've grown to be smarter than to let someone creep into my life thats not worth saving a spot in my heart for. i mean, i always give someone a chance, but if they crush me for giving them one, i don't let them back in my life, which is fairly reasonable i think because the worse mistake you can ever make is thinking that the one who hurts you most cannot possibly hurt you again. ok, since thats all been dealt with, shall i get into my looks? well, most guys think i'm pretty, but yet again they think every girl in the world is. i'm about 5'8 and i'm average in weight. i have hazel eyes that i quite adore along with my beautiful black wavy hair. for attire, i'm casual but yet comfy. i usually wear a beanie hat on my hair, because i just feel as though it completes me, and for clothes its just whatever i have or feel like wearing. usually people judge me though when they see my tattoo, which i don't feel ashamed at all to have. yeah, i get dirty looks when i swim in a bikini or something, but like i care. i'm not going to share my history, just to spare you from that, but i will tell you it wasn't too great. didn't have any friends, no boyfriends or anything like that. oh, forgot to mention, i am straight, so sorry but i don't date other females. anyways....back to my not-so-great history, yes? my parents were always nice to me, so they weren't a problem, but school wasn't exactly great for me. now that i'm off to college though, my parents are hoping that it'll change my opinion on school, but i don't think something that can happen. i'll need a miracle for that.
    sometimes, when i feel alone[which is a lot], i turn to music though. music makes me feel like i can just let out my emotions. i love to sing and i play the drums and guitar along with keyboard, piano, and violin. these are my sort of secret hobbies. yeah, my parents know i love music an they think its great that i can do all those things, but my choice in music is not their favorite. i like heavy rock, and screamo as they call it. anything with an up-beat rock tempo is my kind of song. this, is another reason people judge me. i don't like being judged, but i can't stop it, so i just deal with it.
    so, if you think you have the guts to be my friend, or even talk to me, go ahead. but if you go deep into my heart and you leave even a small crack, i will break you. ok, that was a bit harsh.. let me rephrase that; if you cheat and play with me, i will get revenge. i don't take any of that. but, if you are willing to be true to me and absolutely honest, i'm sure that we can be friends. maybe even best friends. i'm honestly a pretty witty and ridiculous friend if you can be patient with me.

[is this still open for one more? c;]
Last edited by Pandle on Sun May 11, 2014 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You may only one image or link per character.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Sat May 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Removed

┏──────────┓

eighteen
male

┗──────────┛
xxx
i m r a n .

xxxxxHe nodded slowly in a bit of understanding before shrugging. "Lookit up I guess," He offered, Removed "That's a weird question, though," he remarked, opening a single eye to look at the older male, an eyebrow raised.
Last edited by Pandle on Sun May 11, 2014 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate content removed.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Sat May 10, 2014 6:30 pm

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Happy
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann peeped into his schedule. She could of course see very little but she spotted 'Creative Writing'. And that set her grinning. She still has not gone through her schedule but she knew for a fact that she was enrolled for writing classes! She will atleast share one class with him. That was good for her. She smiled wider as Mitch linked their hands again and started the same old swinging. How she loved that! Lucy Ann nodded blushing. "Yes Sire!"she giggled following him keeping in pace. "Do you have Mathematics?"she asked the taller boy walking towards the dorm.

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby OrangeBear99 » Sat May 10, 2014 6:42 pm

So sorry! I forgot about this...sry again! C:

silentVacancy wrote:

thundersnow esther sevina

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; genderfluid
sexuality ; pansexual
age ; nineteen
mood ;
tagged ; jeremy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i paused a bit at his request, glancing around in thought, chewing my lip some before glancing down. "where to start?" i chuckled a bit, messing with my fingers and squinting my eyes some. "well," i began slowly. "my birthday is may twenty second. my father left our family shortly after i was born. my brother was born when i was three. my mother died giving birth to him." i paused, shrugging slowly as i walked. finally i stopped, leaning against a wall. my knees were getting slightly weak. "i promised to take care of him so i did. he lives with my grandmother now, since i'm in college and can no longer take care of him. he'd be sixteen now. ah, i love fights. i'd always involve myself in them in high school. nobody ever really liked me in high school because i'd always dress like the opposite gender. nobody really liked that." i grinned some, not looking at him.

✯✯✯

Jeremy E.Grey
The Dancer
Feeling Attracted
Tagged: Thundersnow

Jeremy smiled and nodded as his handsome face narrowed with utmost concentration. His gaze was intent and fully on the blonde. His expression remained carefully the same inspite of the whirl of thoughts and questions ramming in his head. Only his eyebrows raised as he listened patiently. He stopped when she did and leaned against the wall next to her. He would stop too if someone asked him about his Mum. And Thunder's story was pretty tragic.

He nodded knowingly. He felt for her...he always was considerate. But this time he really really meant it. "I understand...I lost my Mum when I was small. I have a little sister too...and I am sorry."he said gently in his deep voice. "And I dont know what is wrong with loving fights and dressing as opposite gender...I can pretty much wear a girl's frock and walk around right? This is a free country after all!"he joked with a grin trying to lighten the mood. He at once understood that she must be Gender Fluid. It must be strange to many people but Jeremy didnt mind. Their gender, dressing or looks didnt matter. What mattered is personality.

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Sat May 10, 2014 11:48 pm

t h u n d e r s n o w
──────────────────────
nineteengenderfluidtagged : jeremy

Thunder shrugged, but nodded slowly. "It's not too hard to lose someone when you hardly know them. How do you say goodbye when you've hardly said hello?" I quoted from a favourite song of mine, straightening slightly. She nodded happily at his last statement, her expression relaxing. Some people were so weird about it, but Jeremy was understanding. Thunder actually found herself hitting a certain level of admiration for this guy. She smiled a bit, looking to him. "It feels nice to actually have someone I can trust those kind of things with, you know?"

She looked him over once more before humming in thought. "Now that I've gone, it's your turn. Tell me more about you." Typically she'd hate the idea of learning about people. Jeremy was perceivably different in her eyes.

ooc ; ayyy don't you worry bout it ovo
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Sun May 11, 2014 6:50 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: smoking with imran| Drugs or alcohol in system?: yes

he nodded, before finishing his cigarette, eyes glossy, a weird smile on his face."ooh, you know, we should like.. cut class, go get some tacos or something, maybe like i don't know, buy a bunch of stuff that we don't need, like. ooh! we could buy knee socks!"he said, letting out a small laugh.
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Sun May 11, 2014 12:56 pm

>> @the doctor. , of course! you are accepted c;

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
headed back towards the college
with Lucy Ann
"Naturally. I'm actually looking forward to it though, I like mathematics." The corner of Mitch's lip arched, and he laughed. "That's so weird, that I like math. Most with my fascinations don't tend to enjoy it. What about yourself?"
The Canadian glanced over at her, eager to learn whatever else he could from Lucy Ann. How much more amazing could she get? She sent butterflies scurrying in his stomach already, and her personality suited her so well. It was just something about her that made her... Special.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items