๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ & ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’ [closed]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

S 001

Postby jungwonie » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:58 am

XXXโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐˜๐”๐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( โšœ )
xx๐ƒ๐„๐“๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐’ โ”€ 23, twitch streamer ๐‹๐Ž๐‚ โ”€ outside ๐“๐€๐†๐’ โ”€ arthur ๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ”€ tags
    xxxxxSooyun hadn't been the one to enjoy a ferry ride, or anything having to do with her being around others. Luckily, every person got their own cabin on the ferry so they could tend to their own business as needed. Feeling relieved that she wouldn't have to socialize yet, Sooyun settled into a chair in her own cabin and drew out her Nintendo Switch. She tended to play on the device when she had downtime, or when she wanted to chill on her own streams, but right now, it was reminding Sooyun that she didn't need to be home in order to feel comfortable. She wanted this place to teach her something, that people weren't as bad as she alluded to, by her introverted personality. As the Animal Crossing music softly played from the device, Sooyun felt that comfortable feeling wash over her as she focused on the tasks of her island and everything that may be needed there.

xxxxxBeing as distracted as Sooyun was, she never realized the ferry had arrived at the island. The familiar hum was no longer thrumming excitedly beneath her shoes, and it lead the girl to believe she was one of the last few celebrities off the ferry boat. Sooyun packed up her switch and grabbed her bag, making her way out of the boat and to the island itself. It was gorgeous, and terribly green, but it lit Sooyun's face alite. It looked so alive here, she couldn't resist snapping photos of a few things. Her bag clunked heavily against her back as she walked down the ramp to greet Jolie with a shy smile, since this was her family's island. It would be impolite not to greet the hostess, but Sooyun didn't let the greeting drag her down.

xxxxxAfter a few more minutes of exploring what she could, Sooyun decided to stop for a rest near a man who seemed to be enjoying a cigarette. He seemed harmless, and he was alone, so Sooyun approached him, making sure to steer clear of the direction of his cigarette smoke so she wouldn't end up smelling like the smoke itself. Sooyun stood three or four feet away from Arthur, coming up and laying her arms on the railing, overlooking the water and the view of the ocean. She wore a content smile, not speaking up yet but sparing a few glances to the man beside her.

xxxxx"It's real nice here," her voice wavered from the silence as she turned to look at her new comrade as he took another drag of his cigarette. "I've never been to a place this nice. Have you?" Somehow, Sooyun felt comfortable talking to this stranger, since she had no idea who he was and possibly vice versa. She was aware that she was of less clout than others on this island, and didn't seem to mind the animosity that flowed and ebbed. While she was sure some of the A-listers were greeting one another, she was standing with a lonely man with a ghostly aura. She couldn't mind her situation, and thus, forced a smile Arthur's way. "I didn't mean to disturb your peace, just talking," she added, cutting her eyes apologetically to the water.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

C 001

Postby jungwonie » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:20 am

XXXโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( โ˜พ )
xx๐ƒ๐„๐“๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐’ โ”€ 24, singer/songwriter ๐‹๐Ž๐‚ โ”€ outside ๐“๐€๐†๐’ โ”€ karkat ๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ”€ tags
    xxxxxExcitement was quite possibly the least you could describe Charles Moon since the ferry had left the mainland towards Hudson island. He's situated himself in the lobby of the ferry, opening his guitar case and getting out his songbook and working through melodies quietly while everyone else attended to their business. He was excited, yet content with his guitar, for the new experiences around the corner, but he lost himself in the riffs and chords for the time being.

xxxxxCharlie started to notice that more and more people were pouring from the cabin hall, and he jumped right up, taking the hint that they were definitely close to land. He placed his guitar back inside the case and put his notebook back away in one of the many zippers in his case. He didn't mind the clutter he managed to drag around with him always, whether it be physical or mentally. He was a guy with a busy mind, what else could he do? He'd rather not be frustrated by himself since he was pretty much all he's got.

xxxxxAs celebrities passed by, Charlie recognized a handful, but decided to wait the rush out. There was only one character that really caught his eye with their outfit, and so Charlie exited out after them. He was handsome as well, and Char's cheeks flushed pink when he recognized the true reason why he wanted to interact with this person. Slinging his other guitar strap over his shoulder, his converse loudly clapped the bridge over the sand to the grassy part of the island. "Yo, you with the fire shoes," He called out to Karkat, being only a few paces behind him but never wanting to run his way to someone what was he, a kindergardener? Charlie realized he could easily be embarrassed for hitting on this person upon arrival, but Charlie closed the space between the two of them and walked in stride with the racer. "Fire outfit, bro," Charlie complimented with a smile, finally meeting Karkat's eyes. Jesus, he chided to himself, was he a teenager again? Charlie tried to ignore the way his heartbeat quickened with every anxious thought and the way he was slightly out of breath. If anything, he just wanted to make his acquaintance.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ & ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’ [o&a]

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:22 pm

๐‘๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐|๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ|๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ:Maliah, Luke|๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ:Alex

Rowena walked happily along next to Maliah, a relaxed content smile on her face. Rowena had always had a lot of respect and adoration for Maliah and it only seemed to grow as their friendship continued. Rowena recalled the day she was finally able to meet the high-class fashion model. The two had met coincidentally at a photo shoot and the pair clicked immediately from their first conversation. Rowena was overjoyed to have found a gossip buddy and a truly dear friend.

Rowena chuckled as she walked arm in arm with Maliah. "I was the one who designed it, or at least had a big hand in designing it" Rowena smirked proudly, "I couldn't decide between the two fabrics, so I thought why not both? My friend Valerie Reed was the one who brought the design to life". Rowena motioned to her outfit with her spare hand. "And I think you'll agree she did a fantastic job". Rowena prided herself on her appearance it didn't matter where she was going. She always had to look and act her best. It had been drilled into her from childhood how important appearances were and that was one of many lessons from her parents she took to heart.

I'll tell you everything you want to know later my dear" Rowena responded her eyes lighting up with mischief. There was nothing Rowena loved more than being able to gossip with her friends especially if there was alcohol involved. "As for the movie itself it will be coming out sometime in December or perhaps January, it's hard to tell with post-production " Rowena shrugged. Rowena hated having to wait for post-production, she wanted to see how she did straight away. How else was she to improve for her next movie if she had no clue how the previous one had been received? "Oh don't push yourself, Mal I know more than anyone how hectic schedules can be, if you can't make it I promise you, my feelings will not be hurt in the slightest" Rowena responded to her friend giving a comforting squeeze to Maliah's arm.

"Oh? Do lead the way I'm very intrigued" A playful smirk on her face, curious as to who this mystery person could be. As the pair neared the bar they were approached by a young man offering the two of them martinis "I'm more of a fine wine drinker myself but this will do just fine" Rowena said as she gratefully accepted the drink. "My, my the Luke Griffin? The pleasure is all mine, I've heard nothing but praise from Maliah here about your brand" Rowena said with her most charming smile as she shook Luke's hand. Although Maliah had only mentioned Luke Griffin a few times, mostly just brand-related, Rowena could easily tell from her tone how much she admired him. Looking at the two interacting before her she couldn't help but notice perhaps Maliah admired Luke more than just a fashion designer. The two of them certainly did share a lot of chemistry. Rowena chose to keep these thoughts to herself, for now. "Thank you very much, I made the design and Valerie Reed made the jumpsuit itself" Rowena responded to Luke's question with a proud smirk adorning her face once more.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vegas โ˜†โ˜† 002

Postby bigwig. » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:46 pm

โ˜†โ˜† ๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’ ๐’๐“.๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘
    X โœง male โœง twenty-four โœง location: docks โœง tags: sara โœง mentioned: jolie
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    Vegas gave a soft smile, secretly relieved the girl wasn't cross with him for almost knocking her right into the ocean. Admittedly, he wasn't the most savvy around what could be described as 'city folk' - not those who were famous, at least. He'd always sort of had the perception that big stars like the ones on this getaway were probably the snooty type - the kind of people who would accept only the finest, and who wouldn't tolerate even the slightest offense towards them. Probably just a misconception, perhaps stemming from that feeling of intimidation that had been daunting him ever since he'd gotten that invitation. It was at least nice to know that not everyone here was like that, although he really hadn't been expecting such a kindly sort of reaction from the girl he'd just nearly run right over.

Ultimately, though, it was best not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Vegas gave a shy chuckle and brushed his unruly hair back - a rare gesture of nervousness, though he did it with such grace and flair it seemed to be anything but. He accepted her teasing gladly; it was a welcome departure from what he'd been expecting. She might've been somewhat sarcastic in that remark, but Vegas could handle that. "Sara Banks?" He asked, giving her a hearty country handshake. "Ah, I think I've heard of ya!" He bubbled, glad to hear a name that at least vaguely rang a bell. However, he couldn't quite put his finger on where exactly he'd seen it before. Could it be he was mistaken? He felt a little guilty about it, but he was sure if he asked about her career he could figure out pretty quickly where he knew the name from. "Vegas St. Clair." He drawled his name in a honey-sweet voice; it could never hurt to lay on the good old southwestern charm a little bit. "Pleased to meetcha."

Realizing that they were still in the middle of the gangway, he shuffled forward a little, flashing Jolie a warm smile. He was certainly keen enough to recognize her; how rude would it be to not even know your host? Although, he was a bit unsettled by how grim her expression looked. Maybe she wasn't feeling well? Vegas merely hoped that Sara was still following him. She seemed nice enough, after all, and he didn't want to lose her in the crowd just yet.

However, before he was able to tear his eyes away to glance back over his shoulder, he found himself all but stupefied by the view spread out before him. The white sand on the bast expanse of beach all but glimmered in the sunlight, beautiful and pristine. It was a gorgeous beach, and idyllic picture augmented by the sound of the calm sea lapsing against the shore and the saline smell of the ocean. His eyes widened even further when he took in the look of the mansion sprawled out in front of them. It had a bit of an old-fashioned air about it, very well-suited to the old money that owned it, grandiose in its structure and almost intimidating in the way it loomed over the island. After a few moments of being starstruck, he turned back to Sara and stepped out of the way.

"After you!" He drawled, with a showy gesture forwards and a smile in his eyes.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ & ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’ [o&a]

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:24 am

๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐|๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ|๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ: Sooyun|๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ:Jolie

Arthur quietly stood on the balcony enjoying the sea breeze and his cigarette. As he was admiring the view he suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Frowning Arthur took it out silently praying it wasn't his editor. His face softened immediately when he realized it was his sister.
Cecelia wrote:Hello Arthur!!! Just wanted to check in to make sure the ferry ride was okay. I hope you have a ton of fun and get to write lots. talk soon =)

Arthur's usual frown turned into a rare smile, about the only time he ever smiled openly was around his sister. He remembered telling her stories and how she would always listen to him and be very encouraging. If it weren't for her he probably wouldn't have pursued writing beyond a hobby. Arthur texted her back
Arthur wrote:It was fine I'm outside admiring the view. Tell Cece I said hello
. He took a photo of the ocean and sent it to Cecelia before tucking his phone back into his pocket.

Although the view was nice and certainly relaxing Arthur was a writing so his mind didn't focus on the view for long. Arthur began quietly tapping on the railing thinking about how the next scene in his novel was going to go. It was very important that he got the twist he planned at the end of the book to come out right. What he originally had planned ended up getting leaked during the plagiarism allegations. Arthur was left having to restart a good portion of his book. He didn't mind too much though since he would be able to make this version even better.

Arthur was so concentrated he didn't even notice another person had joined him on the balcony until they had begun speaking. Arthur turned immediately towards the voice slightly startled but quickly collected himself. His balcony partner was a young lady who looked to be a few years younger than him. He didn't recognize her but that wasn't super shocking considering Arthur was not in the know when it came to the newest celebrities.

Normally Arthur would have been annoyed by having his solitude disturbed but talking to his sister had put him in a good mood and it seemed like the young lady was a little in over her head. Arthur certainly was not going to add to her turmoil by being rude. Arthur gave a nonchalant shrug before saying curtly "It's fine". He wondered if he should put his cigarette out but she didn't appear to be disturbed by it so Arthur kept it lit.

Arthur paused slightly thinking over the question he was asked. "That would depend on your definition of nice, I suppose" Arthur answered before taking another drag of his cigarette "I've never been to someone's private island before, although I've been to plenty of fancy hotels and restaurants and other places people would consider nice" Arthur paused taking another puff from his cigarette. "I didn't really like them though". Arthur quickly realized his comment could make it seem like he was some rich jackass who only enjoyed things based on money. "I don't mean to sound like a wealthy prick I just enjoy more simple, lived in environments" Arthur added giving her a small smile.

"I don't believe you gave me your name" Arthur questioned the young lady realizing Arthur should probably tell her his name as well "I'm Arthur by the way, Arthur Blake,". Arthur silently hoped she hadn't heard of his scandal or at least he hoped she wouldn't judge him based on it, he'd ended up losing a few relationships over it and he didn't want to worry about losing any more.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me