nights in white satin ;; closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: nights in white satin ;; open

Postby The Classic Crime » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:51 am

|| jake | nineteen | tag ;; squad ||

Jake glanced around at everyone talking and, for once, stayed relatively quiet. Instead of talking, he took the time to glance over at Heather. He always found himself examining her features in the rare times that he was silent, watching her long eyelashes flutter when she blinked, following the curve of her nose, and letting his gaze travel down her waves of jet black hair. He figured he could stay there like that forever, but he was also glad they'd be able to get out of the car soon and finally set up camp.
The Classic Crime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heather carmichael [04]

Postby angel. » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:36 am

━━XH E A T H E RX━━
tags everyone place the car emotion calm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

Dodging Franky as she leaned from the very back row to get the gum, Heather watched as Pippy got lost in her own mind, thinking about something. "Of course Pippy, you have it in the grey backpack." Before they left, Pippy checked all the bags at least three times to make sure they had brought everything they need. Heather sat back in her seat, squished next to Jake, and there definitely could be worse things in the world. A small blush crept onto her cheeks as she noticed him studying her and a shy smile she couldn't hide painted on her lips. With her hand laced with his, she gave it a gentle squeeze, laying to rest her head on his shoulder. The perks of being little.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:13 am

Louis | 18 | Homosexual | Feeling:Hyper | Location:The Car | Tagged:Everyone |

Louis yawned rather uncouthly as he placed his sunglasses back on.
"Are we there yet?"He asked a smile creeping onto his face waiting form the grumble to erupt from his friends.
He wiggled in his seat slightly and moved to his head was firmly on the head rest.
"Why are y'all so unprepared."He tutted yawning again.
He swigged another mouthful of the soda and yawned again.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ you don't own me !! ) 1

Postby hellb0und » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:46 am

AIDAN
        ( "the angry" tagging no one single eighteen )
    Aidan, for majority of the car ride, had kept to herself. Being squished with eleven people in a compact car wasn't exactly her definition of "fun", but for some odd reason they insisted she go. The stench of sweat and gum wafted throughout the vehicle. She stared out her window at the trees, while her mind continued to contemplate when they'd finally be capable of getting out. When Morgan said it'd be about an hour she attempted to close her eye's and take a nap. Though everyone was screaming and fighting, asking if they were there and attempting to get the first piece of gum. Once that faded Pippy asked if anyone remembered where she'd packed her camera. Heather answered and finally everything grew quiet. Of course, the peace didn't last long and soon enough Louis was asking when they'd be there. She assumed he was waiting for Morgan's response, considering he was the one driving. Shuffling through her bag she found that all she'd brought with her were the essentials, her swimsuit, a few snacks, towel, and a pair of sunglasses. She still wasn't sure how she felt about this idea, but either way she was here. There really wasn't anything she could do. The radio continued to play the music Pippy had put in earlier, drowning out the static which it originally produced. Aidan decided to rest her head against the window and shut her eye's.
Last edited by hellb0und on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

if you care less, you stress less;; three

Postby king weasley » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:44 am

[Morgan Greene][Chill] [{tag;; everyone}{location;;pippys car}{feeling;;tired}]
"Louis, Pip just asked that question. That sugar must be messing with your brain more than we expected." His friends were starting to settle down and the car no longer had the 'beginning of trip' vibes, even though it had been hours since they first left. Jake and Heather were all snuggly, Pippy was leaning onto the window while looking quite bored, the affects of sugar seemed to keep Louis bouncing in his seat with a can, Aidan was sleeping, the others were conversing with each other.His shoulders were getting a bit stiff but would be fine till they get wherever they ended up, which was hopefully the quarry. "Do you even need those Sunglasses? We are in a car."
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:15 am

Louis | 18 | Homosexual | Feeling:Hyper | Location:The Car | Tagged:Everyone |

"Yeah my brains pretty frazzled,not going to lie."Louis admitted to Morgan as he drank the last of the soda.Drinking it all that quickly wasn't a good idea.Louis was growing restless and he couldn't wait to get out of the car and go swimming at the quarry.
"Excuse me,these are a fashion statement."Louis laughed at Morgan's comment.
"Actually I'm wearing them just in case anyone gets blinded by my stunningly good looks."
He joked as he clicked his knuckles one by one.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

if you care less, you stress less;; four

Postby king weasley » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:15 pm

[Morgan Greene][Chill] [{tag;; everyone}{location;;pippys car}{feeling;;tired}]
"Alright, Queen, whatever floats your boat." Morgan snorted. He thought his nickname was hilarious, as Louis' last name was king. "I crack myself up." "So, Pip, what'd ya need the camera for? Didn't know you were much of a photographer." Didn't know Louis was a fricken sugarholic either. When pretty much all of them went to school together a couple months ago, he basically knew everything about them (creepy, I know).

"Hey Aidan, are we to boring for you?"She looked dead, head back, mouth slightly parted. No way he was going to let her get her beauty sleep while the rest of them deal with the sugar influenced lunatic.
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ i'm not just one of your many toys !! ) 2

Postby hellb0und » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:40 pm

AIDAN
        ( "the angry" tagging morgan single eighteen )
    Aidan woke up and sighed, attempting to stretch her arms and legs but only finding she could barely move. Morgan turned back and spoke to her, "No, just obnoxious." She responded with a glare. The trip had been hell thus far, and they still had a lot longer to go. The nap obviously didn't last very long, which means she'd likely end up staying awake for the rest of the car ride. She looked at Louis who was a on rather obvious sugar high. Aidan looked out the window again before sitting quietly in the back seat.

(Sorry, not much to write for this one.)
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee buzz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:29 pm

pippy ¦ the planner ¦ with: everyone

"I'm not," she replied, "but when I go to college I want pictures to put up on my notice board." She felt a bit sheepish admitting this, as she'd never been outwardly sentimental. But it was true; with a personality like hers, sometimes it was hard to keep and maintain friends. She took a long look at her friends as they quietened. Heather's cheeks were tinting pink, which made her grin. Aidan seemed unhappy, but she could get that, she'd always been on the stoic side.
Turning back into the breeze, she stared through the trees, noting that they were thinning out, slowly being replaced with shrubbery and rocky cropping. Peering more carefully through the trees, she started noticing a chain link fence. This must be the very edge of the quarry property. "Finally!" she muttered to herself. Maybe Morgan had miscalculated that our-long estimate of his, or maybe he'd just been playing them. She leaned into his sear, hands grabbing the back of his chair either side of the head rest. Her eyes looked ahead, yellowing sunlight glinting off her glasses as she slipped them down from her hair. She was long sighted, so needed them to read. A rusty sign rolled closer, finally reading 'Rock quarry - no trespassing'.
"Hallelujah," she breathed, reaching forward to lightly slap Morgan's shoulder. "An hour would have been torture, don't mess with us like that." She was scolding him, but playfully. Mostly she was relieved.

twitter || TH
not presently taking art commissions!
add me on ACNH: SW-8547-7624-6980
add me on duolingo: beezare

I speak English || я говорю по-русский

bee buzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heather carmichael [05]

Postby angel. » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:16 pm

━━XH E A T H E RX━━
tags everyone place the quarry emotion excited
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

When Heather heard Morgan say they had finally reached their destination, she shot forward out of her seat a little and stretched her arms outward with a yawn. The trip seemed a lot longer than planned but maybe Morgan had taken a wrong turn and had to get back on track and the small detour caused an extension in the time. Whatever the case was, she was happy to get out of the car away from the heat of bodies pressed against each other and Louis' annoying chatter. Almost immediately people started rushing and grabbing for their bags to get out of the car the quickest. Heather unbuckled her seat belt and turned around to fish for her purple duffel bag and lifted it over the seat, waiting for Jacob to exit so she could follow after him. The quarry looked absolutely stunning with the lush green forest around the cliff side and the clear water beneath it. "Okay so who knows how to set up a tent?" Heather joked. She didn't usually camp outdoors like this and when she did as a kid, her father and older brother set up the tent.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me