Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accep

Postby Deletingaccount » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:19 am

he can still have a horse c: its just the ranch owns it for now and after about a week they put up an adoption thing for horses and people from the city get to choose one. otherwise yours is good C: ))
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forcing.Laughter » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:33 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[right][quote]
WIP
WIP
Full name Ashalynn Amnell
Nickname Ash. Just Ash.
Age 19
Gender male

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality Ash is mysterious and broody, but also has a dark handsome like personality. He is charming...but untrusting of others.
History Scarred him for life. This is why he is so difficult to cooperate with. He refuses to speak to anyone about it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Orientation Straight
Crush None yet
Boyfriend/girlfriend None yet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Are you a city falling for a country? Hes a city
or a Country falling for a city? he has never really thought about what it would be like to fall in love with a country girl.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Any relationship problems? Hes hard to break, difficult to cooperate with.
Relationship plans not yet
Pets Nothing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[center]Image

[right][quote]
WIP
WIP
Full name Rick
Nickname Just rick
Age 18
Gender male

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality Rick is flirty, charming and always knows how to lighten the mood. He hates silence, and always has something nice to say.
History here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Orientation Straight
Crush Not yet (OPEN)
Boyfriend/girlfriend Nope

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Are you a city falling for a country? loves country girls
or a Country falling for a city? he strongly likes country girls...but theres always an exception that he could start liking a city girl

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Any relationship problems? nope
Relationship plans Not yet
Pets Has a dog named Max and a horse called Blade.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[center]Image

[right][quote][center]WIP
WIP
Full name Nikki ray Blackwood
Nickname Nik or Nikki
Age here
Gender female

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality Dark, mysterious, secretive. But when you get to know her shes protective and thoughtful
History Prefers not to speak about it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Orientation Bi-Sexual
Crush Nope
Boyfriend/girlfriend no

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Are you a city falling for a country? no
or a Country falling for a city? hasn't fallen for anyone yet. She hasn't really thought about it before

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Any relationship problems? Hard to break, she was heartbroken a few years ago by a man she thought she loved. Never again does she want to get as close...with a fear that it might happen again.
Relationship plans none
Pets Horse named Skata

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
“To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”

Forcing.Laughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forcing.Laughter » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:35 am

(Am I accepted? I have edited my previous two forms, and these are my new ones )
“To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”

Forcing.Laughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deletingaccount » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:55 pm

accepted
yes
everyone accepted, will add you later, we can start when one more person joins
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forcing.Laughter » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:35 am

Bump

Forcing.Laughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:shiver:. » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:42 pm

I will wait- Mumford and Sons
xXx
Well, I came home
Like a stone
And I fell heavy into your arms
These days of dust
Which we've known
Will blow away with this new sun

But I'll kneel down,
Wait for now
And I'll kneel down,
Know my ground

And I will wait, I will wait for you

So break my step
And relent
Well, you forgave and I won't forget
Know what we've seen
And him with less
Now in some way shake the excess

'Cause I will wait, I will wait for you

Now I'll be bold
As well as strong
And use my head alongside my heart
So tame my flesh
And fix my eyes
A tethered mind freed from the lies

And I'll kneel down,
Wait for now
I'll kneel down,
Know my ground

Raise my hands
Paint my spirit gold
And bow my head
Keep my heart slow

'Cause I will wait, I will wait for you

Full name Alexander Jacob Jackson
Nickname Alex
Age 21
Gender male

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality Handsome, a loner by nature but a faithful friend, Alex is a complex figure. He's brave, daring and reckless. He's a fairly easy-going kind of guy. He's sarcastic, jokes constantly and is always mucking around with Storm for fun. He does, however have a temper, and has been known to lash out when he's angry or upset. He's smart, and is a good problem solver. He can never ignore something going on if he believe it to be wrong, like bullying and animal abuse, and normally ends up getting into fights about things. He's not afraid to back down, especially if he feels passionate about something. He can be quiet though, and enjoys just sitting in his room playing his guitar.
History A country boy born and bred, Alex grew up on a ranch not far from here, and was riding horses before he could walk. He used to help his dad all the time on the ranch, riding the fenclines, going on cattle drives, he was his father's shadow. The ranch owned many head of cattle, meat stock, and that was mainly his father's responsibility, but his mother worked with difficult horses, using natural horsemanship among other things. He quickly learnt the ways of his mother, becoming an accomplished horseman. When he was around twelve, a mare and foal were left in their round pen in the middle of a huge thunderstorm. Alex was up, as he couldn't sleep, and heard the truck leaving. He ran outside, was the horses and rushed to their aid. The little dapple grey colt was injured, and Alex rushed back inside to his mother. Unfortunatley, they were too late for the mare, but they fixed the foal up and named him Storm, after the circumstances in which he was found. Shortly after the foal arrived, Alex's mother was killed in a freak riding accident, and Alex swore he would never ride again. However, he still had to look after Storm, as his father refused to look after him in any way. He soon formed a bond with the colt and raised backed and trained him, using his mother's notes. He fell back in love with horses again, but never forgot his mother's accident. He and Storm now work on another ranch not far away from his father's.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Orientation Straight
Crush PM me if you have a character who may be interested
Boyfriend/girlfriend PM me if you have a character who may be interested

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Are you a city falling for a country? no
or a Country falling for a city? yes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Any relationship problems? Doesn't tend to spend long with a girl
Relationship plans wants to settle down eventually
Pets Ty, his GSD cross, and Storm, his horse.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Other? Works as a ranch hand at the ranch.
All for One, One for all
ImageImageImageImageImage
1x1 search pet giveaway
.:shiver:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:shiver:. » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:50 am

[ Thanks :) When can we start? ]
All for One, One for all
ImageImageImageImageImage
1x1 search pet giveaway
.:shiver:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adam Wright - Male.18.City.

Postby borahae. » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:38 pm

LOOKS - . . . .

ImageImage

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘
Full name adam wright
Nickname just adam
Age 18
Gender male
Eyes greenish-greyish
Hair brown with blonde highlights
Orientation heterosexual
Crush natm[no one-at-the-moment]
Boyfriend/girlfriend pm to work out

Personality adam is simply a sweet and caring guy with a little secret. hes always happy and very rarely you'll see a frown. being the chipper-grin filled guy he is, its hard for anyone to tell when he's hurt. making everything positive is his number one talent. the ability to take the negatives and make them positive was truly a miracle at times like these. optimistic, loving, and absolutely cheerful; adam is a good kid and easy eye candy for a girl.
History living with his parents was rough. singing and playing his guitar for a hobby, he was unemployed and rather poor. because of his lack of money, he remained with his parents till now. at 18, he got a job at a music store and by his 19th birthday, he moved out of his parents house and out of the city. he couldn't take the surroundings anymore; all the buzzing of street cars, the shouting of his parents, and the loud music blaring through his ears to get rid of it all. his parents didn't understand why he avoided them, didn't talk much, and didn't go to school. they at first had been kind, but after a while they would just scream at him. adam
____________________________________________________________________________________
needed newer, quieter surroundings. with
____________________________________________________________________________________
this in mind, he went to the quietest and
most discreet place possible; the country. alone, and in a new place, adam was left
_____________________________________________________________________________________
to start a new life. a better one. he changed his
ways and became the guy he always wanted to be. the kind, sweet,
and loving man he hoped to grow

Relationship plans natm[none-at-the-
moment]
Pets natm[none-at-the-moment]
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me