ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⧼ ➴ ── i'm dangerous, and i might just tear you apart !! 」16

Postby hellb0und » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:53 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( 🔥. // !)
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        name. // aurora lane. x x gender. // female. x x species. // werewolf x x rank // fighter. x x tags. // theo.
            “𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.”

While, quite frankly, I hadn’t cared about anyone within the pack, right now I’d known moving towards the echoing gunshots was a dumbass move. It could very possibly result in my ultimate demise. Though as time passed, and my distance grew greater, I realized that the gunshots were all seemingly stationary. Resounding from about the same area and proximity. Wasting no time, my pace heightened and I turned around in a swift leap. Oblong canines bore, nostrils flaring, grey oculars narrowed. I was more than prepared for a massive fight. The scent of bloodshed was growing stronger, mixed with my aroma. I purposefully rubbed my rough fur against the bark of a towering pine tree to somewhat cover the stench, considering fire and blood was a massive disadvantage. That wasn’t something the forest naturally smelt of. Once masked by mud and pine, I began trekking along the outskirts of the dirt road, my gaze wary and vigilant. Ears perked, so as to pick up sound. That’s when I honed in on the rumbling of tires against dirt, flashing lights stretched afar before the vehicle. Outshining the darkness I’d used as my cover. Still unable to be spotted by the human eye unless looked at for long enough, I gradually kept track of the abnormally sized vehicle. It was moving fast, speeding. I checked for a license plate number, memorizing it and muttering it to myself silently. Dire information. Surely whoever was in there was part of this. Nobody at this hour would've been driving like this, especially down here. A dormant area which only accompanied wildlife, with the exception of rare human activity. Now all had gone quiet, eerily quiet. Someone had either gone down or gotten saved.
Last edited by hellb0und on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby Crono » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Mark was far more hopeful the moment he'd realized others were in the current Beta's home, the lights shining out into the darkness was a giveaway. The dark wolf sloshed through the snow in the frigid night, his speed had slowed due to the cold temperature and his soaked lower body. When they'd neared someone came running, though the moment Mark tried to gauge who it was he felt the body on his back go lax. The Wolf let out a surprised growl as he attempted to drop and dip under the girls falling body but failed to catch her, but succeeding in slowing her descent.

The wolfs head turned to the nearing footfalls and recognized Jason, one of the medics of the pack that had joined not too long before his own departure. Jason was asking questions though already digging into his bag, so Mark took this time to shift back into his human form. Mark remained crouched on one foot and one knee, it took the man a moment to gather himself from the initial shock to his system, a stutter of what sounded like gibberish escaping him. The front side of his clothes were drenched and freezing, and the change from wolf to human left him with much less protection from the cold.

The man paused, attempting to gather himself before trying to speak this time by focusing on it rather than the cold. "S-she'sss shot." He managed to get out whilst fighting the cold, then straightened his leg to stand, a movement that felt slow and stiff."We n-n-need to get her in-n-n-" Mark gave up on saying inside and opted to finish there, shivering as he crossed his arms over his chest in an attempt to help warm himself. He'd have moved off inside and out of the cold himself but he needed to be sure Jason could handle her on his own before doing so.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:59 pm

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Single|☆|Werewolf Hunter|☆
☆|Tags: Open|☆

Aspat knew it was dangerous to hang around there for two long so he slipped hakc into the shadows. The girl's blood was seeping into the warm snow, melting it as it looked in the moonlight. Aspat wiped his knife on his jacket and kept an eye out for anymore werewolves. He'd heard noises- the sounds of wolves running through the forest, the soft growls and yips as they communicated. Aspat crept forward aha, coming out into the light. He recognised that wolves were incredibly good at hiding themselves so he had to make it quick.

The hunter lurched forward and over the vidy. He patted down the pickets trying to find anything if use. He didn't find much in the way if weapons but was able to get a necklace and some coins. He pocketed the goods and lifted hisvhead, straining his limited hearing - he swore he heard something.
Last edited by L U C I F E R on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:53 am

Alexa Katia Blake
bisexual
hunter
tags;open
crush/mate; open

Alexa paces impatiently, she knew he brother had left to go aid the pack. She lets a growl of frustration leave her throat. Finally deciding it was impossible to sit still Alexa shifts and quickly heads into the woods, all she knew is she needed to run, not far and not away from her pack, her family but run. She bolts through the woods, dodging trees and jumping logs, letting the smells of the surrounding forest consume her. Alexa appreciated the crisp winter smells and what was left of the thin underbrush that allowed her slight cover. Eventually she slows, then stops far from home taking an appreciative glance around a content whimper coming from her.

Luka Adam Blake
bisexual
healer/medic
tags; Jason, Mark, Skylar
crush/mate; open

Luka barrels after the others quickly gaining speed, he knew little of what was happening only that there had been an attack. He takes a second to appreciate the snow under his feet, it helped ground him before giving a last boost of speed and rushing over to the wounded. He quickly assesses the situation before paying mind to Skylar and Mark, "what happened?"
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:12 am

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I Tags; Mark, Luka, Skylar, Beta’s house
Looks like Skylar finally ran into somebody she couldn’t handle. I hate to say it, but’s about time somebody took that woman down a peg. His fingers finally met the compact package he was hoping to find and tightened around it to pull it from the bag, already unwrapping the sterile bag as his hands cleared the backpack. He could tell, just by looking at her, that she didn’t have long left. He hoped what few supplies he had left would be enough. Just, please, don’t let it be enough to kill her.
Normally, a bullet wouldn’t do somebody like the Beta much harm. It’d heal completely after a day or so, provided you took it out and cleaned the wound up. A pureblood healed fast, even for a werewolf. But the wounds hadn’t even begun to clot, despite being at least half an hour old. Bullet wounds may have not been a big deal, but the same couldn’t be said for silver bullets.
At least, Jay told himself, if they were flaking bullets, she’d already be dead.
“Luka! There’s a foil blanket and heat packs in the kitchen somewhere. Treat Mark for hypothermia and check him over for anything else. He’s to be treated as Pack. No exceptions.” There was no doubt in his mind that the previous Beta was the only reason his was still alive at all.
With a grunt, the paramedic hoisted the larger female into his arms and then over his shoulder, wading back towards her home as quickly as he could manage.

Blair Strong I Werewolf I Fighter I Tags; Aspat
“Well, end of the line, kiddo. I’d like my Jeep to remain intact. You okay from here?” Her Dad readjusted his engine-oil-stained baseball cap, his human eyes peering out futilely into the darkness beyond the headlights. She felt a pang of sympathy for him, but smiled the way she always did and fist-bumped the pro-offered hand.
“Yeah, I’ll be fine. Teen wolf, remember?” An old joke, but a good one.
He chuckled weakly. Her father had reacted surprisingly well to the knowledge of what he’d married, and what his daughter had inherited, but she could tell that primal fear of losing them because of it still haunted him, three years later. Unfortunately a valid concern, she guessed. Dying was an occupational hazard.
“You want me to come and pick you up or…? Or Mom’s going to be coming out here tomorrow to discuss something or other with your new alpha, if you’d prefer to catch a ride back with her?”
“Eh… I’ll let you know.”
“Roger that, command.”
She removed the pistol from the glovebox and placed it pointedly on the seat as she left it, with another pointed look at her father and a murmured, “be careful,” before slipping out, shifting and plunging forwards into the darkness beyond the Jeep’s lights. The rumble of the engine sounded as her father turned and headed back toward civilization. And, hopefully, safety. The stench of blood hit her almost immediately.
Fighter instincts now alight, she lunged forward into a sprint she hoped she could sustain, until she could pick out two scents she’d hoped would never, ever mingle.
Not-Pack. Death. Blake.
And her blood went cold.
She burst from the trees, towards the body of the girl lying in the undergrowth and the man standing over her, feuled by sheer, blind fury.
Blake! No!

WIP, post for Theo and co on its way.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:03 am

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Tags: Blair|☆

Aspat saw the wolf and his eyes met it's. He saw the fear and the anger but instead if feeling pitiful or sorry, he felt powerful. The hunter raised his knife as his hand dipped to his bag and pulled out his gun.

"C'mon, fido." He smirked.

Aspat loved the thrill of the hunt, the chance he might die and the enjoyment of winning, gaining another trophy or pelt. He was ready for this wolf and he stared the beast down, facing off with a monster, flirting with Death.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Mark had caught onto another pack members presence the moment Luka showed up. The man remembered the kid, who's sister was nowhere to be seen, from years past. Thankful that Jason spoke up instead of Mark having to repeat what he'd just said through his unhappy chattering teeth and freezing body. Though what struck him as a surprise was Jason being adamant he be treated as if he was still pack, despite taking off without a word two years ago. The man had no time to think about it before they were moving towards the home. " 'm-m f-fine." He'd stated dismissively the moment they'd gotten inside, the change of temperature welcoming even if most of him couldn't feel it. Mark guessed that Skylar could use more hands helping keep her alive, his own situation not nearly as dire.

Mark knew the drill, he had to get out of the clothes. While he followed Jason to the room he stayed just outside, keeping himself appraised of the situation. Meanwhile he'd pulled off his coat and gloves, dropping them straight to the floor beside him and started fumbling with the buttons on his soaked under-shirt. This proved rather infuriating since he couldn't actually feel said fingers but kept at it. The floor below wet as the water dripped off of him. Faint tints of blood were mixed in, most were Skylar's from where she'd bled on his back. The rest coming from the graze in his arm, momentarily forgotten about due to the lack of sensation.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:12 am

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade Operative I Tags; Aurora
The speedometer was hovering at seventy and Theodore was as nervous as hell.
The speed itself wasn’t the problem. Theo was a good driver. The problem was that they had confirmed sightings, and that he couldn’t ignore the possibility of werewolves anymore. The damn things existed, alright.
D’Arc had sent him a set of coordinates maybe five minutes further north, if his GPS was to be trusted.
Grimacing as he heard some of his equipment sliding about in the truck bed, he forced himself to pull back as the terrain got worse and the “road” (full of unnavigable potholes and cracks as it was) gave way to dirt track. Why D’Arc had set this point as the rendezvous point, when the team were a handful of miles to his east, he wasn’t sure, but he wasn’t going to question the man’s tactical genius.
The speedometer fell further, steadying at forty, then falling to the peeling “0” on the left of the dial as he finally pulled up, allowing the engine to fall into neutral and finally shutting it off. He waited sixty seconds, shutting off the headlights, flicking on his thermal imaging/night vision visor and scanning the treeline for any clues that his arrival had been noticed. Nothing caught his eye. Good or bad, Teddy had no idea. He pulled on the light body armour he’d stowed in the backseat – a helmet, multi-purpose Kevlar vest, armoured gloves – and pulled the scarf he’d shamelessly stolen from D’Arc on to protect his lower face from the cold, then slowly left the truck cabin to begin assembling his gear.

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I Tags; Adam, Saturn, Emmy, Mark, Luka, pretty much everybody at this point X3
What passed for the pack infirmary wasn’t laid out all that well. Four beds crammed into an old stockroom, with medical supplies shoved into heavy plastic boxes and tucked underneath them and the old shelves against the far wall that nobody had bothered to remove looming over the lot. With Adam and Emmy in the first two beds, he was forced to heft Skylar past them and lay her on the bed at the far end, grateful that he’d left a plastic sheet there those few hours ago.
He connected her to a saline IV and, grimacing, he pulled up the clothes on the female’s upper half of her body and tentatively examined the wound through her abdomen. Or, what he could see of it underneath the blood. The medic grabbed a couple of heavy-duty swabs and managed to clear it out enough to sight the ball of metal glinting maliciously under the industrial lights. He quickly found the second one, buried in her hip, and bit his lip.
The first step was to get the silver out. No problem. The second was to stop the bleeding and close the wounds.
Problem.

Blair Strong I Werewolf I Fighter I Tags; Aspat
The cocky look on Aspat’s face forced her to change direction in midair, dancing around the gun now in his hand with only a heatbeat to spare.
No fear. Like this was just an amusing pastime, or a cruel game.
She didn’t like the look on his face.
She landed and wheeled around to circle the hunter, hackles raised and tail tucked between her legs.
This guy was either crazy, or strong enough to justify that grin. She wasn’t sure which of those she’d prefer.
Her first thought was to howl for help. The second pointed out that she’d be dead before she could utter a sound anyway.
The moments ticked by.
Blair had been in life-or-death situations before, but Skylar or Aurora or Adam had always been in the fray beside her – somebody she could follow and rely on to call the shots. They had always seemed invincible in those moments.
She didn’t feel invincible now.
The she-wolf took a long, shuddering breath and lunged, lightning fast, jaw wide and poised to close around the hunter’s knife hand.

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 am

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Tags: Blair|☆

Aspat had been ready to fire into its chest as it leapt but it moved quickly. His trigger finger twitched but he didn't fully press down. The wolf whipped arpund and seemed to look at him for a few moments.

The wolf seemed to be thinking! He was surprised such a beast had the brain capacity. The hunter could tell she was getting ready to attack again so he braced himself.

As the wolf lunged for him, he lifted his armed hand and the wolf seemed to aim for it. The jaws locked on but he was able to hit something with his knife. The feeling of knife hitting flesh seemed to drive him on as the adrenaline made the pain dissipate.

He could possibly try to escape the bite but he knew it would do more damage than good. This was a bite to maime, not to turn - he hoped.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Alexa Katia Blake
bisexual
hunter
tags;open
crush/mate; open

Alexa paces impatiently, she knew he brother had left to go aid the pack. She lets a growl of frustration leave her throat. Finally deciding it was impossible to sit still Alexa shifts and quickly heads into the woods, all she knew is she needed to run, not far and not away from her pack, her family but run. She bolts through the woods, dodging trees and jumping logs, letting the smells of the surrounding forest consume her. Alexa appreciated the crisp winter smells and what was left of the thin underbrush that allowed her slight cover. Eventually she slows, then stops far from home taking an appreciative glance around a content whimper coming from her as she shifts back to her human form.

Luka Adam Blake
bisexual
healer/medic
tags; Jason, Mark
crush/mate; open

Luka nods to Jason and quickly moves to Mark, “I’m gonna have to carry you I’ll be as gentle as possible but I need to get you to the infirmary and warm as soon as possible.” He quickly bends and picks up the larger male a small grunt leaving his mouth, as soon as he has Mark balanced he begins to sprint back to the pack house, “it’s good to see you, Mark.” He says in between breaths. Soon Luka Barrels through the door to the house with the medical supplies grabbing the foiling blanket and heating pads before running to the infirmary and setting Mark down. Luka quickly gets to work on slowly warming him making sure he wouldn’t cause Mark to go into shock.
Last edited by Sleeping With Issues on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
─────────────────────────────────
Hi! I'm Sleeping With Issues but you can call me Issues or Bell.
My messages are always open so shoot me a pm if you'd like to talk.
I like multiple bands usually ranging from punk rock to screamo.
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒