a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⇆ T ⇆ {12}

Postby evixtus » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:58 am

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ loner
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ unknown
tags ✘ madison

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    He was quick to assume that her temper would flare when he told her to return to the pack territory, as he had consciously expected. Swallowing the anger building up in the back of his throat, he calmed and turned to look at her, unconsciously asserting his dominance. "Madison!" He barked, an ear flicking back at his small outburst. He shoved the rage at himself out of his mind, lowering his voice to a more respectful tone and not tempting her to fight him or continuing the argument. "Aiyana is not a pack stealer. She had the right to challenge me, and she'll be a better Alpha than I'll ever be." He sighed gently and found himself leaning on the younger lycanthrope's shoulder, not pushing all of his weight, but a majority of it. "I'm not trying to push you away. I'm trying to keep you safe and away from me, because I'm not good." Then she mentioned Ashlynn. "You know very well that we all have no choice on who we imprint on. Ashlynn was the last person I ever expected to imprint, but it happened, alright?" He fixed his weight and looked away, rising to his feet and heading deeper into the woods. "And the feelings were, no, are, mutual."
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evangeline {16}

Postby xCatastrophex » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:51 am

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> imprint. Luke >> form. human / wolf >> location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. Luke, Sasha

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Evangeline could hardly think straight as waves of new emotions swirled around her. The brown haired girl and her wolf were beside themselves as the battled each other inwardly. These feelings were rather new to her, but there was no denying that they just felt right. It was as if the world had stopped and the only things that mattered to her were Luke and the little bundle huddled up against her. She never thought she would catch herself loving someone, let alone find her mate. but lo and behold, he seemed to have found her. It sent tingles down her spine, just thinking that he was hers. And no one else could take him away from her.

She was brought back from her inward battle of the wills as she heard the man take a few quick steps towards her, laying a gentle hand on her shoulder, after her subconscious apology. It's alright, dushka. she heard him say, as his hand grasped her shoulder lightly. Eva couldn't help but shudder at first. In any other circumstance, she would have done all she could to avoid being touched. The leftover memories from her years of abuse lead her to do that often, but the tenderness his voice held allowed her to relax. Dushka? the word played over in her mind. unable to place what the word meant. However, she didn't dwell on it too much as turned her attention back to Luke and nodded shyly as the memories of her past fade away. She felt safe. Safer than she had felt in quite sometime. She shifted slightly as the man lightly moved her hand away from her mouth and let him entwine his finger with hers. "You mean you wanted to?" she asked softly. Not sure what else to do at the moment, Eva bit her lip softly. However it soon morphed into a small, bashful smile.

She squeezed his hand lightly before looking down, blankly as Sasha let out a loud yawn. For a moment she had forgotten the little boy was there, all her attention had been drawn to Luke when the two bonded. As Luke moved away, letting go of her to wrap Sasha up in his arms, her smile faded a bit, though not completely. She wanted to be wrapped up in his arms like Saasha was. She yearned to be closer to him, but she knew the little one was more important at the time and reluctantly pushed her feelings to the side. She nodded quickly as he suggested they take him back to bed. "Yes, of course. Um.. follow me.." she said, begining to feel flustered once more. "I-i'll take the Satchel if you want.." she said softly, catching on to the exhaustion in sneaking through in the man's voice. She stepped aside and allowed the man to enter, closing the door promptly after, not wanting to let anymore cold air in.
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (17)

Postby nocturna. » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:18 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Guilty / Protective | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> A few moments after the fire had started, Beau tended to it with a stick, moving the logs and newspaper kindling around. His green orbs stared into the dancing flames, watching them grow. It was Ashlynn's soft voice that turned his attention back to the girl. She was sincerely thanking him for finding her. The act made a large smile spread across his face. "There's no need to thank me..." He stated, his eyes lowering from her gaze. The guilt he felt towards Ashlynn began to flare up in his chest again. Helping her in her time of need was the very least he could do, considering he was the one who turned her life upside down.

------> He slowly stood, looking towards the fire once more before turning back to her. "Feeling a little warmer now?" He asked, hoping the heat was spreading within the room. Taking a few slow steps, Beau kneeled down next to the couch where Ashlynn lay. He looked her over once more. Her cheeks seemed to have a bit more color than before. He placed the back of his hand gently against her forehead, checking her temperature for the second time. It seemed to be a little cooler, but still feverish.

------> Beau's eyes traced over the girl's features, pondering for a moment."Tell me... what were you doing out in the woods alone? I thought your pack had been taking care of you?" Beau suddenly realized that that last question came out wrong. "Oh, not that I mean I don't mind caring for you..." Dang. Now he was rambling and sounding like an idiot.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (16)

Postby sawyer beans. » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau. location; abandoned hunting shack.

That smile. It was bright and wide enough to light up anyone's world. Especially Ashlynn's. Her heart fluttered at that smile. "I do need to thank you. Who would've known what would've happened to me if you weren't there." Her voice was still weak and low but as she talked, she began to find it again. She noticed his eyes were no longer meeting hers and was now fixated on the floor. Something was bothering him and Ash wondered if she should ask about it but decided she shouldn't push her luck.

Ash's heart fluttered again when Beau turned to her and moved to crouch down beside the couch. "Yes, I'm beginning to feel a tad bit warmer." The smell of burning wood filled her nostrils as his hand touched her warm forehead. She was feeling a bit better but that wasn't saying too much considering her situation. Ashlynn figured she must look like a mess. Dryed blood all over her body and in her hair, her hair knotted and tangled in twigs, and mascara running down her face. She couldn't believe Beau was seeing her like this. A bath was definitely in order for this young lady.

When Beau's eyes pondered over her body, she definitely thought to herself that he was second guessing what he had gotten himself into. That was until he spoke to her. His rambling was quite cute. Ash's hand found his arm, "It's okay... I knew what you meant." Her eyes found his and a smile peered across her pale lips. "I don't believe I belong to a pack anymore. From what I heard when I was conscious, it seems Wylie has lost his title as alpha. Everyone seemed too caught up in that to even check on me so I left. I figured I was just going to be a burden to the new alpha so.. I guess it was more the hallucinations that made me wander the woods.." Ash's eyes left his and moved to a hole in one of the wooden floor boards. She never really knew why she stayed in the pack. She didn't have friends, Wylie and her weren't overly close, and she almost always was by herself anyways. Most of the time, she just felt like a nobody to the pack.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (18)

Postby nocturna. » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:46 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Guilty / Protective | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau shrugged lightly, not fully agreeing with her. True, who knows what could have happened to her if he hadn't of been there to help. But, he felt as if it was owed to her. "I guess I was just in the right place at the right time." He said, gently smiling at her.

------> She reached up, resting her hand on his forearm, reassuring him. Beau was beginning to feel a bit more at ease around her, but he couldn't shake the nagging feeling of guilt in his chest. Ashlynn then answered his previous question. Wylie had lost in a power fight? This was quite the surprise. The former Kramer Alpha must have done something extremely wrong to warrant a successful uprising. "Hmm. I had heard fighting in the woods earlier, but I didn't realize that a mutiny was going on..." The brute soon noticed Ashlynn's expression change with her follow up explanation. With a kind smile, he gently patted her hand. "Well, no need to worry about that now. We can figure all that out when the time comes. Until then, we need to get you feeling better."

------> Beau stood, looking around the old shack as he gathered his thoughts. There wasn't much left in the shack when he had found it. But over time, Beau had snuck some small comforts to his little refuge."I know this place isn't a five star B n' B, but if you'd like, I can warm up some water for a bath?" Beau said, motioning towards the short hallway the led to the washroom.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (17)

Postby sawyer beans. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:18 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash shrugged off Beau's comment about hearing the former alpha fighting with kramer's new one. It was his next comment on the situation that brought her eyes back up to his. A smile returned to Ashlynn's pale lips as Beau agreed getting her better was the main thing. She nodded at him letting him know she was on the same boat about her health. His hands were oddly soft, it surprised her. His touch sent waves of emotions through her that she couldn't quite explain.

Ash snapped back into reality when she heard him return to his feet. Her eyes followed his face realizing he was looking around the cabin. That's also when Ash took the time to take in her surroundings. It was a lovely little abandoned place. Obviously Beau had done some work with it but she was quite comfortable in it. She wondered how long Beau had known this place was here. It would've been convenient for her a few times in her life. Ash returned her gaze to Beau as he spoke. "Any five star B n' B is overrated. I would much prefer a quiet place like this. It tells a story." Her smile became so much brighter as she spoke. "Yes, I think a nice warm bath is in order for me." Her eyes now scanning over the dried blood on her body and remaining clothes.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (19)

Postby nocturna. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:37 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ------> Beau couldn't help but chuckle as Ashlynn made a remark about other five star accommodations. He had to admit, the girl was not what he'd imagined she'd be like. Perhaps she'd even be understanding about the fact he was the one who made her life this way? It was too soon to tell, and Beau wasn't going to get his hopes up. Though, he knew he would eventually have to tell her. How could he not? She'd most likely find out once Beau told Katherine; as she'd not keep a crime like this silent... Beau was finally shaken from his thoughts when Ashlynn agreed to the offer of a bath. "Yeah, it will do you some good."

------> Rubbing his hands together, sturdy male glanced around the little shack preparing himself. "I'm gonna start getting the bathwater ready. You stay here, get warm by the fire ohkay?" He smiled down at her before taking a few steps toward the hallway. "Just let me know if you need anything, blanket, something to drink?" Beau shrugs his shoulders a bit, the right corner of his mouth flashing a toothy grin.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (18)

Postby sawyer beans. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:30 pm

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.

Ash couldn't help but giggle at Beau's agreement of her needing a bath. She imagined she wasn't the prettiest sight at the moment. The giggle sent her wincing in slight pain. She let out a sigh wishing she hadn't of been bitten by that wolf. Her main concern was why it wasn't healing and why all of a sudden was she so sick. Infection was the first thing that came to mind but she assumed the wound looked pretty clean considering Beau didn't make any comments about it. Disease was the second thing that came to her mind. Her thoughts ran over any possible disease a wolf could carry. Ash had no clue though if a wild wolf could pass things on to werewolves. Her mind scanned back over all the things she knew about wolves and werewolves. Nothing she remembered could answer that question. It frightened her but at least she wasn't doing this alone anymore.

Ashlynn snapped out of her thoughts when the brute returned to his feet. His eyes moving across the small cabin gave Ashlynn a quick moment to run over his features without being caught. She couldn't lie to herself, he was definitely attractive to her and their personalities matched quite well which resulted in the two butting heads a lot. After having this experience with him, her impression of him changed a lot. He was actually quite a sweet and protective gentleman. Her eyes followed the brute as he moved a few steps down the dark hallway. His toothy grin making Ash blush ever so slightly. "Okay. And I'm okay, thank you. Thank you again Beau. For everything." Ash flashed a smile revealing her pearly whites and her ice blue eyes sparkled for a moment against her flushed skin. After the brute had made his way down the hallway and into the washroom, the young fae began to try to sit herself up. The pain instantly hit her the moment she made the slightest move. Excruciating pain to be exact. But.. a few curse words later, a lot of sighing, and a lot of struggling, Ash got herself into a sitting position. The warmth of the fire began to hit her face as she watched the flames dance and twirl around the fireplace.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lucian [10]

Postby azhefa. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:34 pm

-
Lucian-Volkov
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
luke 26 pureblood werewolf neutral loner imprinted to evangeline tags; evangeline, sasha

with the sleepy weight of sasha in his arms and his mate beside him, luke felt like he had died and gone to heaven. though the pup wasn't his own by blood, it was clear to him that the boy meant something to evangeline and luke was already pretty fond of the child so it was easy for both man and wolf to accept the little creature as their own. blood or not. he rubs his hand in soothing circles on sasha's back as the pup curls into his neck, seeking warmth and comfort in his sleepy state. luke turns back to evangeline and chuckles softly with a slight nod, careful to not wake the already sleeping child in his arms,
    "of course i want to, why would i not? my beast chose you and i accept his choice whole-heartedly." his words ring with truth, he has accepted evangeline as his mate the moment his beast made the connection. why would he fight his wolf's instinct? it's never failed him in the past so why would it now?

luke smiles as evangeline does even though she can't see it, but he hopes she can feel the already affectionate gaze. he gently shifts sasha around so he is able to reach his free hand out to grab evangeline's after she closes the front door, the bag slung over his shoulder. luke shrugs his free shoulder which the bag hung from, it was light even though it was stuffed full,
    "it's no burden, i'd rather hold your hand anyway." his tone was light and a bit joking as he laces his fingers through her smaller ones. it felt so right to hold her hand, his fingers fit perfectly between her own and it was just soothing to be in contact with her. he glances around the house before evangeline leads them upstairs to the bedrooms, his thoughts circling until they land upon one thing, "i don't want to sound forward or anything, but would you prefer i sleep in a separate room? or shall we all pile together like one big family?" he chuckles lightly as he speaks the last question, but the idea was pretty tempting. his inner wolf yearns for company and the idea of holding his mate and the pup he's so readily accepted was much too tempting to ignore. luke wasn't sure if he'd be able to sleep alone now that he's imprinted, not that he could sleep much in the first place.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (20)

Postby nocturna. » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:06 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ------> Beau stood there a few moments more, waiting for Ashlynn to respond before he went about getting the bath ready. She offered a kind hearted smile back to him, her icy hued eyes seeming to sparkle. The sight of her genuine appreciation began to bury some of the nagging guilt the brute felt towards her. He couldn't deny the fact any longer, she was quite attractive. He couldn't understand how he hadn't seen it before... "Alright. And again, please, there's really no need to thank me." Beau gave her a sheepish smile. "Just want to help you get better." With a slight nod of his head, the sturdy brute made his way to the washroom. Once turning the corner into the makeshift bathroom, Beau reached for the tall metal bucket near the cast iron tub.

------> Before returning into the living area, the look of the washroom made Beau slightly embarrassed. He hoped Ashlynn wouldn't mind how... rustic all of this was. He'd only been working on the place for a couple months. Granted, he came a long way from where he started on the shack; but there still had a lot of work to be put in. He shook his sandy blonde hair, running his fingers through the locks quickly before turning back. He looked at Ashlynn as he crossed the room and towards the front door. A few moments later, he returned into the warmth of the shack. Beau placed the now snow filled metal bucket on the ledge of the fireplace. The heat of the fire would melt and heat the water in no time.

------> Once the water was warm, almost hot to the touch, Beau stood, taking the full bucket into the washroom and dumped in into the tub. The cast iron tub was a great find, despite the thing weighing a ton. Since the tub was iron, it held in the water's heat for much longer than a standard tub. Beau recalled more than a couple times when he'd enjoyed a long soak. The brute repeated the process of melting and filling the tub several more times until it was full. Setting the bucket down with a clank, Beau returned to the living area. "Your bath awaits..." He announced to Ashlynn with a warm smile.
Last edited by nocturna. on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me