COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Jeremy Edward Grey

Postby OrangeBear99 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:20 am

Jeremy Edward Grey

The name is Jeremy Grey. Everyone calls this handsome brunette Jeremy and thats it. He likes it that way. Jeremy is a twenty years old male who celebrates his birthday every Thirteenth of April. Jeremy thinks his middle name is Jeremy Edward because his Mum who was a Disco dancer liked the hip name Jeremy while his Dad a Tap Dancer wanted the Regal name of Edward. As always the mother won, and Jeremy was named Jeremy.

Jeremy was born to Nicholas Ernest Grey, his father, a professional Tap Dancer and Gia Marianne Fredrick Grey, a professional Disco Dancer. Born into the dancing environment, Jeremy started moving along to music ever since he started to walk. He loved feeling the music and moving his body to it with a smile on his face. He was in a happy family inspite of his young parents.

When Jeremy was at the ripe age of five, his Mum again gave birth to his younger sister Josephine Daisy Grey. Jeremy was at awe of his sister and was protective of her even then and has been like that forever. Then came the sad part when Gia had to leave her family and go to the eternal shores. Jeremy was heartbroken so was his father. Especially when Jo was just two years old. But they moved on and is now living happily and missing the beloved wife and mother a lot.

Jeremy decided to pursue a career in Freestyle dancing and joined this University. It was a hard task leaving his sister and his Dad but things had to be done. He also took Culture Studies along with Dance because he was fond of different cultures and literature.

Jeremy's history in the social sphere is quite okay. He was accepted due to his good looks and his amazing talent in dancing. He was quite the chocolate boy of high school. However he didnt earn himself true relationships inspite of his many tries with girls. They all wanted to use him. This is why he has a hard time trusting anyone.

Looks; Brunette|Dark Brown Eyes|Pale|Well Build|6"2'

Personality: Attractive|Kind|Creative|Talented|Charismatic|Humorous|Gentleman|Sarcastic|Does not trust anyone

Hobbies: Dancing|Listening to music|Social networking|Reading about different Cultures|Reading History|Cooking|Breaking things and fixing them|Breaking Rules sometimes

Face Claim: Brendon Urie
Character Belongs to OrangeBear99
Last edited by OrangeBear99 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby sky dancer. » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:33 am

name → bethany elizabeth williams
nickname → beth or izzy. She prefers izzy.
age → seventeen
gender → well, obviously female
known as → the quiet, but crazy!
personality → sweet,kind,can be bossy,silly,funny,strong,insecure,secretive,will defend her friends for anything
looks → she has long dark brown hair,and brown eyes, she usually wears pants and a t shirt or a sweater.
crush → none so far.
dating → no one
pets → a german shepherd named, bella
sexuality → straight
------------

[size=89][color=teal]❝don't give up if it makes you smile❞[/color][/size]
[center][size=89][color=grey]→ female
→ seventeen
→ none tagged
→ crush on ___[/color][/size][/center]
[color=teal]┗[/color][color=transparent]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][color=Teal]┛[/color][/right]

Fourm - © |Jen|
Character - © |Jen|
Text - © veer
Face claim - © Bethany Mota
sky dancer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 am

(( Both accepted! Thanks for joining! Feel free to ask any questions and join in at any time c; ))

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitch listened to her speak, a huge grin that showed off his beautiful white teeth appeared. He didn't interrupt a word Lucy Ann uttered, not wanting to miss any of it. Everything was whirling around in his brain, making things more chaotic and riveting then they actually were. He found himself reaching out and taking the female's hand in his, squeezing it tightly yet gently. The handsome nerd followed her lead, revealing his true feelings for the young brunette.
"People say love can't be found this fast, but I think you're the most astounding female I've ever had the pleasure to speak to. I really, really like you, and I appreciate every little thing that you do.
We just met, and Lucy Ann Mastero I am so, so thrilled to have met such a beautiful and artistic girl like you!"
His deep voice rattled off, still managing to keep up with his amazing vocabulary.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:39 am

Lucid Dreamer wrote:
[anyone open?]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:48 am

(I am >-<)
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky dancer. » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:54 am

Lucid Dreamer wrote:
Lucid Dreamer wrote:
[anyone open?]

Bethany is!!
sky dancer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:03 am

[where are either of your charries? <3]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 am

(at the college)
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 am

WolfLinkEpona wrote:
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; lindsey sydney hale
∆GΣ; nineteen
GΣNDΣR; female
COURSΣS; music, english, photography
T∆GGΣD; sarah-jane elizabeth pond
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Lindsey smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to say before remembering something she had to tell Tyler. "I think it's safe to say our teacher isn't appearing for this lesson so we are free to go." she nodded to Sarah-Jane before turning to Tyler. "And you need to talk to your dad." She couldn't miss the look he gave telling her he wasn't going to. "No, you are going to talk to him. Uncle Peter is threatening to lock you two in a room until you get your problems sorted. Heck, I might even join him." She raised her eyebrows expectantly, before punching him in the shoulder with a smile when he finally succumbed to her. "See ya later, cuz." Lindsey picking up her bag and violin, smiled to Sarah-Jane as she walked out the door. "Wanna hear a live performance?" she directed at her friend.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; tyler kaleb hale
∆GΣ; twenty
GΣNDΣR; male
COURSΣS; horse riding, photography
T∆GGΣD; charlie beau abbot
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Tyler lowered his head, the spot by his feet seemingly became very interesting. When Lindsey broke the awkward silence, Tyler faced the two girls. Listen to her talk to her friend so comfortably, Tyler was happy she had made a friend, then he was the person she was talking to. Quite sternly too. "C'mon, Linds,you know I can't." He gave her look that said 'please don't'. Of course Uncle Peter and his father had been talking. Well he didn't blame them, being brothers and all. Lindsey raised her eyebrows, she knew he couldn't compete with her expecting eyebrows. Reminded him of her mother. huh, maybe some things were passed on through generations. "Fine, I'll talk to him." Succumbing to her and holding his arm in mock pain, Tyler agreed as he walked out of the class. "Bye." He called in return as he strolled out of the building toward his dorm room.

. . .
Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond
17 1/2
Nobody
Journalist//Detective of sorts

. . .

. Sarah Jane smiles slightly at the two then turns to her. "Are you serious?" she asks, her eyes shimmering once more. After all, it had been fifteen minutes. "If you're positive, then yeah, sure!" she says, grinning.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:07 am

JungleWriter wrote:(at the college)

where abouts?
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me