a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:32 am

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
In the Woods
With Katherine
Feeling- Tired
~~~~~~~~~~
James nuzzled her and relaxed as he laid with her, "I will never leave you." he said softly as he looked at her, "But it is good to have a plan, jut in case." he murmured as he closed his eyes and snuggled with her. He was exhausted, but he felt like more at peace now that he had laid everything out and they both had a plan now. Things would be better now, he had Katherine, his breath, his life, and he was so glad. He laid his head over her neck and exhaled as he let that exhaustion finally take over and let himself fall asleep, they both needed this rest, since they would be forced to shift once more tonight, and who knew what it would bring with the new alpha.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (13)

Postby nocturna. » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:13 am

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Wolf | location: Back of Harlow Pack Cabin | mood: Clouded | tagged: Open ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> It had been many, many minutes since the sturdy, blonde male approached the rear of Harlow pack cabin. It had taken him long to reach the steps, a resounding force within him pulling, daring him not to enter the cabin. For a time he simply stood, one foot on the first step, staring down at the aged wood; almost inspecting it. Perhaps it was a subconscious way to push past the night's revelations that clouded his mind. He followed each wood grain with his green eyes, tracing over the flowing lines.

------> In the background, he could hear snarls, the snapping of jaws and could feel the tension in the air. He knew not what was exactly going on, but could tell there was trouble within the Kramer pack. A leadership squabble most likely. But he knew Wylie would regain control like always; so it wasn't too much of a concern for Beau. But what did cross his mind as she stared down, was where the rest of Harlow pack was...? He could smell Eve and the little one the packs had been searching for, but no one else immediately. He just hoped they wouldn't scent him... he didn't want to have to explain his whereabouts, let alone even speak.

------> His mind suddenly grew clearer. He couldn't be here. The longer he stayed, the more opportunity to have contact with his pack members. What would he say to them? How would he explain that he wasn't there to help when they needed him? He needed to get away. For just awhile longer at least. He had to attempt to get his mind straight and decide how he would tell Katherine about the crime he had committed. It was better he tell his Alphess rather than have her find out from the other pack. Beau clenched is fists. He knew what he had to do. In a flash, he spun on his heels, leaving the step and turning back to the woods. He sprinted off, shifting midstride back to his tawny - gold wolf.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lucian [9] • sasha [16] • aiyana [16]

Postby azhefa. » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:21 am

-
Lucian-Volkov
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
luke 26 pureblood werewolf neutral loner imprinted to evangeline tags; evangeline, sasha

it was hard to think straight with all the chaotic emotions within his mind and soul. for the first time in his life, luke was struggling with his inner wolf. the beast was beside itself, it's finally found its mate. the only one in the world that was his and his alone. no one else can have this wonderful creature before him. when he imprinted on evangeline, the pain from his past was erased. the sorrow from loosing that huntress was no longer there, the girl was no longer important to him. evangeline was.

luke wars with his inner beast for several moments, getting the wolf under control before turning back to evangeline. a sharp pang of worry squeezed his chest as she leans back against the door, clearly upset. the way she acted makes luke think she was upset to be imprinted to the likes of him even though she's never seen him. the thought of rejection hurts worse than anything he's ever felt, worse than the bullet that pierced his side years ago. luke turns his head away, ashamed of himself and sorry that he's put her through such torment. before he could speak, eva beats him to it, her delicate hand covering her mouth as if to hide. she was sorry?

after a moment, he's able to scent the bitter emotions that came from her. she wasn't upset with him for imprinting, she's upset that herself for imprinting upon him. the revelation was a huge relief, but still a bit upsetting. luke moves forward quickly, reaching out to gently touch her shoulder. his voice was soft with a faint edge of affection,
    "hey, it's okay, it's alright, dushka." he couldn't help the soft term of endearment from slipping out as he consoles his dushka, his sweet-heart. his tone takes on one of light humor as he gently pulls her hand away from her face with his free hand, "if i hadn't wanted to risk an imprint, i would have kept my fur on."

holding her hand with one of his larger ones, luke smiles fully for the first time in years. his wolf finally settles at the touch, curling up contently in his mind. as he opens his mouth to speak again, sasha interrupts him with a loud yawn. luke chuckles softly releases evangeline's hand in order to hold both of his own out towards sasha. the pup lets go of evangeline's leg and moves over to luke, yawning again as the man picks him up easily. luke pulls the blanket up around the boy before reaching down to grab the bag of clothes and toys he had brought over. he turns back to eva and hesitates for a moment before speaking again,
    "we should get him to bed." as he mentions putting the pup to bed, luke can feel his own exhaustion creep up on him, but he ignores it for the moment.

Aleksandr-Thoron
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha 5 years pureblood werewolf harlow pup will be eva/luke's pup tags; evangeline, luke

[muse died sorry, he'll get a post next time]

Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf new kramer alpha pets; sebastian [imprint is set] tags; mackenzie

the she-wolf doesn't move as mackenzie spooks at her presence and cowers away. ana calmly watches the younger wolf, waiting for her to calm down enough to realize it was just her. when mackenzie finally came out of her panicked daze, ana sits on the porch decking, her tail curled by her feet in an effort to appear less threatening. the new alpha bobs her head as mackenzie speaks, her sky blue eyes sparkling with sympathy and kindness,
    "i'm still here, i'll always be here for you mackenzie." she remains where she sits, not wanting to crowd the poor she-wolf. ana keeps her voice kind and soft, "i had no choice in my actions against wylie, he was becoming a danger to the pack. there were newborns who needed help and a pup who was in mortal danger. had he tried to help the pup or the newborns in need, i wouldn't have had to take such drastic measure." ana shook her head a bit as she spoke, wanting to explain why did what she had done. she sighs softly as she speaks again, clearly upset about madison's desertion, "i didn't know that madison would leave like she did, i'm truly sorry for that, mackenzie."
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (12)

Postby sawyer beans. » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:57 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau. location; medical bed/forest.

It had been quite a while since she had felt someone put their hands on her to assess her wounds. If someone had, they would realize something serious was wrong. Come to think of it, it had been quite some time since someone had even come in to check on her. During this time, Ash had been in and out of consciousness. She had been conscious enough to hear what was going on just outside their pack house though. Wylie was no longer her alpha. Her mind raced with different thoughts but none stuck long enough for her to process things. While all that was going on outside, her wound had grown in size with minimal bleeding but was almost as hot as being on fire. Ash in general was almost as hot as fire. The wolf who bit her must've been carrying something. Her pack mates would've known and been able to catch this if they had been keeping an eye on her. Whatever the wolf had, it was causing Ash to sweat buckets, vomit, and now begin to hallucinate. Although she was still weak, she grew the strength to pull herself up off the medical bed, grabbed her jacket, and snuck out the back door into the surrounding woods.

Ashlynn stumbled away from her pack house, her mind racing and her heart pounding. Everything was blurry and almost seemed like a dream. The hallucinations grew worse. Her eyes focused on a tree that quickly turned into a rouge wolf that lunged at her. Falling hard backwards, Ash let out a scream as her hands covered her face. Once she removed her hands, the wolf was gone and the tree returned to just a tree. With a loud sigh, she crawled weakly over to a tree stump and managed to find the strength to pull herself back to her feet. During the struggle, Ash's wound gapped open again with excruciating pain and sent blood slowly making its way down her chest. Yet again, Ash stumbled further and further into the woods. Her eyes wide and full of fear as her hallucinations played games with her. Once she made her way to the little creek, the water turned into more wolves that began to chase her. Ash ran and ran, not paying attention to where she was going but more of what she was trying to get away from. Within this chase, she hadn't noticed that Beau had come into the clearing. The wolves grew closer and closer to her, making Ash run faster and faster. She failed to notice that Beau was in her path causing her to run right into him. The blow of the collision sent Ash falling backwards yet again. This time hitting her head. She shook her head and began scrambling around, her eyes looking for the wolves that once chased her. They were gone... With her icy blue eyes wide and bloodshot, her hair full of tree branches, blood now covering her jacket and body, her mind was finally focused on one thing... Beau.
Last edited by sawyer beans. on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (14)

Postby nocturna. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:39 am

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Wolf | location: Forest - near pack borders | mood: Clear / closed off | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> His tawny-gold wolf panted, his tongue lapping against his white teeth as he raced through the snowy underbrush. The sun was now creeping further past the horizon, shedding bright trickles of light through the tree branches and onto the snowy ground. It felt good to reconnect with his wilder, untamed side. The first few months after being bit, Beau had almost lost his humanity; choosing to live as an animal rather than a human. Which is what led him to the present... and his past crime. His human side hated how he stooped that low as to bite another human. But at the time, his wolf desperately wanted a pack mate. If he had only held out for a few more days, he would have run into Katherine Harlow and her pack. His pack. Well, most likely was his pack.

------> Beau growled, pushing away those thoughts as he ran faster through the woods. He ran for another few moments until a scream ripped through the air. Beau skidded to a halt and his green orbs darted around, searching for the source of the scream. It sounded familiar... Curious, he turned, moving cautiously towards the scream. He walked silently for another few hundred yards, entering a snowy clearing near a small unfrozen stream. He glanced around the clearing, taking in the surroundings. Suddenly, Ashlynn crashed through the woods, screaming and waving her hands. Almost as if something was after her...

------> Beau reacted quickly, without thinking. He lept over a downed log and over to her, but something wasn't right. It's almost as if she couldn't see him as she was running straight at him. Beau slowed his pace, but it wasn't enough. Ashlynn crashed into his large chest, sending her to the ground. Beau felt a pang of sorrow for her... she was clearly unwell. He slowly took a few steps toward her, his head low, showing her that he wouldn't hurt her. Terror was drawn across her face, her blue eyes murky with tears. He stood over her, resting his chin on her back. She was safe now.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (13)

Postby sawyer beans. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:17 pm

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau. location; forest.

Ash barely had any idea what was going on. She couldn't tell whether her mind was playing games with her or if it was reality. There he was though. Beau. Handsome Beau. Standing right in front of her. The confused and frightened girl stared up at him with her icy blue eyes that just begged for him to save her. She had barely noticed that she had been crying. And that's when it began. Her mind started playing tricks again. Beau's figure was now twisting and turning causing Ash to become disoriented again. She had barely noticed that Beau had moved to stand over her.

Ash began to flail her arms at the brute, almost as if fighting him off. Her body began to thrash underneath him as her mind morphed Beau into a dark creature of the night. As Beau's head reached down to touch her, Ash flipped over onto her stomach. Her nails digging into the ground, almost as if she were trying to crawl away but her body went nowhere. Then, it happened. Once Beau's fur touched her back, she snapped out of her hallucination and back into reality. She allowed him to console her and even allowed her hand to reach up to pet the top of his head. She turned back over to only have her eyes stare into his big, green ones. Her fingers slipping through his fur, allowing them to travel where they please. Until, her eyes closed and she faded into the darkness. Unconsciousness greeting her kindly.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (15)

Postby nocturna. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:18 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Wolf -> Human| location: Forest - near pack borders | mood: Worried / Concerned | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau held her close to him as the frightened girl thrashed beneath him. He knew it wasn't really her and that something was wrong. He closed his eyes, pulling her closer to his chest, letting her know that he was there for her. She soon stopped moving, seeming to calm down. Her small hand reached up, moving his body, her fingers combing through his thick tawny fur. Ashlynn then turned to face him. They stared into each others eyes for only a moment, but it felt as if time was standing still.

------> Before long, Ashlynn seemed to fade. Her eyes closed and began to fall backwards. Beau gently grabbed her jacket with his teeth, stopping her from falling to the ground. He slowly set her down, laying her down in the fresh show. After looking her over, Beau glanced around the clearing, wondering if she had been followed. His nostrils flared, sniffing the air. All was quiet, all was calm. He looked down at Ashlynn one more, suddenly an idea coming to mind.

------> Quickly, Beau shifted to his human self. He keeled down, lifting Ashlynn up into his arms. He looked down at the unconscious girl and couldn't help but feel responsible for her current predicament. He stood and walked off into the woods. "Don't worry. Your safe now..." He whispered to her. Beau walked with her in his arms for some time before reaching an old abandoned hunting shack. He had found it awhile ago and was a bit a secret refuge for him. Beau stepped up onto the porch and into the living area. He gently laid her down onto the old couch. It wasn't the Hilton... but it would do for now.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (14)

Postby sawyer beans. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:38 pm

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.

tags; Beau. location; Beau's arms/hunting shack.

As Ash gave into the warm welcome of unconsciousness, her mind dreamed of her future. Before she was bitten, she dreamed of a normal lady life. Getting married and having the perfect wedding, having almost perfect children, having a typical country home but that didn't seem realistic being a werewolf. Ashlynn still wondered if that type of life was still possible for her. Not easy but possible. Now that she had figured herself out a bit and had a grip on herself, she hoped and dreamed to at least become married with a nice house in the woods. Before now, the man she dreamed of marrying never had a face but now, the face of the man slowly began to come into view. It scared her but somehow, she felt safe.

Ashlynn's scent slowly awakened to the smell of an old wooden cabin. The smell overwhelmed her nose but still, she felt safe. Soon after her smell awakened, so did her senses and touch. She could feel the warmth of someone's chest against her body and the arms around her. Her nose picked up the scent of someone familiar but she couldn't put a finger on it. Almost like she's smelt them before but never this close to the smell. Again, she felt safe. Ash felt her body being lowered and the lower she got, the farther the warmth got. Soon, her body lay on something fuzzy but very cold. The only warmth she felt now was from her own blood running from her wound. Her icy blue eyes blinked open a few times until things weren't blurry anymore. Her eyes focused on Beau as her weak, small hand reached out to him. She was able to grab his arm firmly for a moment before she released her grip ever so slightly. Ash didn't want him to leave her alone.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (16)

Postby nocturna. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:01 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Concerned / Protective | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau suddenly felt the grip of a hand around his forearm as he set Ashlynn down on the old couch. He turned back to the weak girl, a wave of guilt and sadness washing over him as she stared up at him. Her icy hues begging him to stay near her. Beau gently placed the back of his hand against her forehead. Her skin was on fire. She clearly had a spiking fever and the wound on her neck was worsening. He shook his head, glancing to the floor. Things didn't look good... He stood abruptly, gripping the bottom of his shirt, tearing a large strip off the bottom. Leaning back down near her, Beau touched her arm. "Hey... I'm gonna have to look at your wound." He said gently as he reached for the collar of her jacket ans shirt. Both were blood soaked. Carefully he peeled back both layers to get a better look at the wound. It had soaked through what little bandages were left on Ashlynn's body, and it looked as if the wound had grown - possibly torn from her running through the woods.

------> Beau gently lifted her arm, slipping it out of the jacket and shirt sleeve. Once the wound was easier to access, he tightly wrapped the piece of cloth around her. It wound have to be cleaned and looked at properly, but the first thing was to stop the bleeding. Beau turned, ripping another strip from his shirt and wrapped it around Ashlynn. It seemed to work as the second strip stopped the blood from spreading further. The poor girl must be in excruciating pain...

------> Looking down at her, he brushed her hair, tucking some loose strands behind her ear. "I stopped the bleeding. Now i'm going to start a fire to get it warmer in here." Beau gave her a weak smile as he slowly stood, walking to the fireplace. He gathered up a few logs and newspaper that were stacked next to the fireplace - work he'd done previously. Every so often, he'd glance back at Ashlynn, making sure she was alright.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (15)

Postby sawyer beans. » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:42 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.

tags; Beau. location; abandoned hunting shack.

Ash found comfort in the gesture Beau made. As the back of his hand touched her forehead, she ever so slightly pressed it forward into his touch. It was comforting knowing someone was caring about her. Since becoming a werewolf, it seemed everyone just cared about themselves and the alphas, well.. they had too many pack members to worry about that they forget a few sometimes. When Beau looked away from her and shook his head, she knew something was seriously wrong. When he stood up, tore a piece of the bottom of his shirt off and returned to her side, Ash knew she wasn't going to like this part. His touch and soft words made Ash feel a bit more comfortable but she couldn't help the fact tears were starting to form in her eyes again. All she could do was nod her head letting Beau know she understood. As Beau pulled back her jacket and shirt from her collarbone, she let out a small moan of pain.

You think she'd be in more pain than she was but to her surprise it wasn't as bad as she thought it'd be. Not until now at least. As Beau moved her arm, removing her jacket and shirt from her body, that's when the excruciating pain hit. The tears that had formed in her eyes now escaped, sending a wet trail down her cheek. Ash let out moans and screams of pain all while trying to stay still for him. As Beau wrapped her wound tightly with the piece he'd torn from his shirt, Ash reached out with her other hand and grabbed ahold of his arm. With her eyes shut tight, teeth grinding together in pain, and her hand latched to his arm, she finally realized how bad it must be.

Ash's body relaxed once he was done wrapping her shoulder. Her eyes opened when she felt his fingers brush alongside her cheek, pushing strands of her dirty hair behind her ear. She wondered why all of a sudden he was caring for her and being so protective. Whatever it was that came over him, Ash was thankful for it and was glad it was him taking care of her. She found comfort in him. Ash even found some comfort when Beau gave her a weak smile. Her smile in return was just as equally weak. Even though her body and wound was on fire, she was cold. It could've been the adrenaline that was now losing its touch. As Beau turned around, fixing up a fire, Ash wiped the tear stains off her cheeks. Occasionally, Ash would catch Beau looking back at her. She thought it was cute. She had never seen this side of the brute before. "Thank you Beau. I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't of been there." She spoke honestly, her voice still weak, raspy, and low. Ash noticed then just how much she was attracted to him. His looks, his personality, just everything about him. Was she starting to fall in love? No. The big question was.. is she starting to imprint on him?
Last edited by sawyer beans. on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me