ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:01 pm

✦ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 ✦

{ Species } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Alistair. D'arc, Skyler, Mark { Crush } open
❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

Humming as Alistair informed me to keep guard i gave a faint, accepting nod and did just that, weapon still held out in-front of me following every move the form that seemed to dash from one tree to another, with the speed much faster then any humans made, but her form wasn't the only one out there, something else was with her, only a bit smaller then her but what it was i couldn't make out. Cursing beneath my breath i shot Alistair another unsure look before returning my attention to the seemingly multiplying shadows, ensuring my pistol was in fact cocked once more before hearing D'arcs warning, followed by the echoing sound of the rusty old pick up truck as it neared with ease earning a unhappy from me "I thought towns people went to bed early and sung Christmas carols" I mumbled, clearly not in the mood for some stranger to be approaching us on top of all the issues we already had going on. Brushing my hair back and tucking it inside my shirt so it was out of the way and i could see all angles around me i remained focused at the main concern at hand, i knew it was unlikely, but if this so happen to be ford, or one of the other members of the team pulling a cruel prank as Alistair had done only hours before they had better yell out the safe word now before someone put a bullet in their head, i was well aware this wasn't one of our friends but part of me secretly hoped it was rather then what everyone was sure it truly was.
Casting a glance over to our leader as he begun to speak to who i assumed was the driver of the truck making his way over i quickly glanced behind me, catching a glimpse of this passerby just enough to be somewhat convinced he wasn't armed though nothing was impossible. sighing as i listened on i waited a few minutes still by Alistair's side when my peripheral vision caught sight of the quick, discreet signal for me to keep a eye on the new comer. Nodding in the same manor the signal had been delivered i slowly moved over closer to them, but not extremely far from Alistair who was still watching the beast stalking us, rather in the middle of the two ensuring if anything were to go wrong on either end, i could back up either one. With now soggy boots not prepared for such weather i tripped, the still falling snow engulfing my shoe without me realizing it, causing me to fall as soon as i tried to lift it up, winding up on the one knee that caught me i grunted with a started gasp which was barely auditable before sighing "This weather will be the death of us" I mumbled as i worked on unbarring my foot, someone remind me when we get back to the cabin to order proper gear for such ridiculous weather.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: alistair 05.

Postby doryphoros » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:57 am

𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔯
---------------------------------------
x | alistair klein | 28 | male | pan | blade | kat, d'arc, skylar

alistair side-eyed the man who'd just come, unsure if they could trust him. he seemed friendly enough, but there was also the threat of the shadows still in the trees. he refocused on the treeline, taking a deep breath and blowing it out slowly. it seemed to have disappeared with another person nearby, but he still had to be vigilant. when kat tripped, he rushed over to her, attempting to help her out of the snow. he grinned and rolled his eyes. "it's a small town in the middle of nowhere. what'd you expect?" he stood up and dusted his hands on his thighs, and resumed his watch. another flicker of shadows caught his eye, and he turned to the left, just a bit more, he swore he could've seen a figure, possibly even two. he sighed under his breath, raking back his hair. this had turned out to be worse than he thought.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:57 am

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta
Location: Back-road outside of town ~ Tags: Katherine, Alistair, Adrian, Skylar

Despite the group seeming normal he couldn't help but notice the small tension in the air, but Mark opted to chalk it up to being stuck out in the middle of nowhere for the time being. The closest man was quick to greet him and speak about the fact that they thought the problem had been figured out, but he backed up to give Mark a look if he wanted. Mark gave a nod and stepped forwards to get a look under the hood, "It happens, especially to vehicles that aren't properly winterized." Eyes raking over the engine while he was slightly hunched over he continued, "I do have experience, just so happens I do this for a living so you are in luck." Mark chuckled lightly though was caught off guard by the slight scuffle noise and instinctively leaned to look around the hood to see the woman had gotten caught up in the snow but was helped by the groups third member.

Leaning back Mark focused in on the water separator curiously, "So I take it you all are visiting or passing through?" He asked the man still standing behind him, not trying to be nosy though it seemed pretty obvious they weren't entirely in their element. The man continued inspecting all the while, coming to the conclusion that the vehicle might be out of commission for a while. Putting a hand on either side of the hood he sighed, "Well, the bad news is you won't be driving it anywhere tonight. Good news is, it shouldn't be a huge problem and won't take long to fix. The water separated from the fuel is most likely frozen, and one of your wires was corroded enough to snap once cold enough."
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:20 am

Adrian D'Arc I Human I Blade Team Leader I tags; Alastair, Kat, Mark, Skylar
"You're kidding, right? That's it?"
He ran a hand over his face with an exasperated groan. How had he missed that stupid wire? The fuel he'd eventually worked out, but the wire should have been even more obvious. He'd never felt so dumb. The young man sighed and tried to brush it aside, chalking it down to the multitude of all-nighters they'd had to pull, or stress, or something.
"And yeah, just passing through. We did actually come for hunting season. My friend grew up around here and said it was super pretty in the winter, but it looks like we won't be doing much hunting this year."
The crime-scene photographs attached to the files he'd been given flashed into his mind. Rian shoved them out with a grimace.
"Well, thanks for the help anyway, buddy. I really appreciate it."
He folded the hood of the vehicle back down, brushing out piles of snow accumulating on the cold metal, and turned slightly to glance at his teammates... Only to notice another flash of movement in the trees and, a split second later, a gunshot and a searing pain across his upper arm.

Skylar Aleksandrsen I Werewolf I Beta I tags; D'Arc, Kat, Alastair, Mark
Despite her enhanced hearing, she still couldn't hear a thing. The driving snow and wind drowned out every word that passed between them. But she could just about - just about - see her predecessor approach the hunters and begin to poke around inside the engine.
The little voice of reason told her they were probably harmless, but she wasn't going to take chances. Not anymore.
She returned to two feet with a soft groan - the shift became harder and harder with each passing day, she swore - and, whistling again for Bein, who'd backed away when her bones started cracking, she began to creep forwards again, keeping her silhouette low and reaching for the pistol she always carried on her hip.
And then she squeezed the trigger. Once, twice, three times. A bullet aimed vaguely in the direction of the hunters. But she hesitated on the fourth.
Just long enough for an answering gunshot to erupt from the roadside and for her faithful dog to go down with a screech.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: alistair 05.

Postby doryphoros » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:55 am

𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔯
---------------------------------------
x | alistair klein | 28 | male | pan | blade | kat, d'arc, skylar, mark

all was calm until three gunshots ran out against the stark silence of the night, confirming alistair's suspicions of someone else being with them. he cursed as one buried itself in his left shoulder. he staggered and leaned against the side of the truck, hissing as he pulled his hand away from the wound to reveal bright red blood quickly seeping through his civilian clothes. "those were new clothes,
dammit." he growled as he pulled out his pistol and aimed in the general direction of where the gunshots had come from. his arm was shaky, but he blew out a deep breath and squeezed the trigger. a squeal of pain echoed from the trees, and he knew he'd found his target. well, one of them, anyways. one of the threats dealt with, he quickly entered the truck and shut its doors, huddling down inside the window.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:12 am

wolfhound. wrote:Blair Strong I Werewolf I Fighter I tags; Malaya
"Uh... Okay, hon. Sure thing."
She had no idea of how to respond to that.
Sure, she didn't know Malaya that well - until the last few weeks the pack had been huge - but she hadn't expected to hear anything so blatant.
"Glad to see I've made a lasting impression on at least somebody," she added feebly. It wasn't true that she was always an afterthought and she certainly knew that -
she had plenty of friends - but sometimes it felt like it. And, what, with the current circumstances, she'd felt more like that than ever.
"So... Uh, what's up? How are you doing, hon?"

(Here ya go.)

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:56 am

✦ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 ✦

{ Species } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Alistair. D'arc, Skyler, Mark { Crush } open
❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

Glancing upward at the male who had quickly moved to my side to assist me out of the bitter snows grip i huffed hearing his comment and giving a light glare of my own though it meant no harm, just simply tired, cold and hungry "would you really like me to answer that?"I asked with a sickly sweet grin and light chuckle as i was finally standing upright. Thanking him silently i went back to listening to what D'arc and this new guy were talking about, something about the fuel and a wire breaking, awesome. Glancing a silent message to relax towards our leader i started my way over to him in hopes to some way help yet before i could get far at all three loud, echoing shots rang into the air, the suddenness causing me to nearly jump out of my skin, quickly recovering i turned in the direction they had come from before seeing D'arcs sudden movement followed by the crimson red liquid spewing from his arm in the glistening moonlight he was hit. Clenching my jaw i redirected my gaze from him back to the treeline, weapon outstretched and steady only lowering ever so slightly as i saw a similar movement from Alistar he too, had been hit. Glancing over just as he made his returning shots and dash for cover i nodded, not worried about him being in the truck especially if he were injured it was his safest bet. Sighing as i now tried to compose myself i rang out four shots of my own two in the direction the shadow and orignal shots had come from, and the other two on either side of that where anything could have possibly moved the look in my eyes had darkened from their normal hue, two of my teammates were injured and this thing that would soon regret it was still out here, protectiveness overcame me and suddenly all the training i had went through rushed to my mind. Moving now towards D'arc i looked up at him, then his arm, and back at him "You need to get yourself behind something sir, we don't know what this thing is, or how many more are coming" I lightly ordered the leader not allowing any further injuries to harm him, had alistar been out in the open still i would have said the same to him but thankfully he already had done so. Sighing i glanced at the new male who i still hadn't gathered the name of and motioned to one of the cars "I would suggest you did the same, i'm highly sure getting shot is not how you'd like to be repayed for you're help"
I said honestly to the male before casting the hunkered down Alistar if he was okay silently, expecting some sort of motion to answer before i sucked in a breath and silently stalked towards the treeline, weapon out ready to fire again as i ducked behind whatever i could, i had no intentions on sitting this out i hadn't been hit and surely there was no way i was letting D'arc go by himself, As i grew nearer i growled "Where the hell is ford when we need him?" I grumbled

Quote for Fire
↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪
{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter { Tags } Saturn { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

I was mostly zoned into the betas voice, her gaze burning into the room as soon as the hunter walked in making it rather hard not to pay attention to, not that i wasn't wanting to pay attention to her but as she quickly gave her orders to the lead healer, as well as announcing she was going on a patrol my gaze snapped in her direction, just as she had turned to walk out, summoning her large canids as she did so, everything in my body was telling me to get up and go after her, protect her, but i simply couldn't, no matter how hard i tried. Each move i dared make reminded me of that and i couldn't help but give a irritated growl, i hated not being able to get up, not being able to do anything, if i sat still my mind caught up with me, if i wasn't held down, that wouldn't happen and i wouldn't be drowning myself yet here i was doing just that though it was put on pause as soon as i heard the girl beside me speak again her obvious comment that i was wounded caused me to scoff as i near silently commented "No, really? I hadn't noticed" but more or less made sure she couldn't hear, it wasn't even me saying it really, more my wolf, yet i knew most could hear what the others we're saying. I wasn't mad at her, i wasn't mad at anyone but myself which despite my attempts to hide it i was sure it showed, it was only as i felt my hand on my shoulder did i look back over at her, meeting her gaze with my own confusing one before sighing and nodding, confirming that the medics had looked at it. I hadn't planned on talking to anyone, except one person who seemed to disappear as quickly as they showed but i also ensured this girl knew i wasn't upset with her with the silent messages i portrayed. Seeing her red fiery hair fall into her face i moved my arm from across my chest and towards her, grunting faintly as i moved the joint before removing it from her face as i blinked and withdrew it. Her next offer had my gaze move to where i last saw the beta, i wanted her company for some reason, but i didn't dare ask for such i didn't deserve it, so with a sigh i closed my eyes before shaking my head and looking back at her with a faint smile showing her at least her efforts were appreciated i had heard the beta herself ask for Saturn to join her on the patrol so i knew she too would soon leave though of course i didn't expect, nor want everyone's lives and duties to stand still while the downed members healed i wanted the pack to get whoever did this, and protect one another while doing so.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:56 am

Adrian D'Arc I Human I Blade Team Leader I tags; Kat, Alastair, Mark, Skylar
"Like hell I will, Kingston!"
He pulled his arm free and tried to assess the injury with professional interest; a shallow cut, nothing more. He'd live.
"Looks like we'll have to do without our sniper," he added, trying to sound calm and confident and hoping the wind was too loud for his voice to reach Mark's ears.
To the civilian, he added, louder, "she's right, mister! Get yourself behind a car!"
Another shot fired - the gunman had obviously realised they'd missed - and he winced ax he felt something fly by his cheek. Miss or not, the fact that they had hit him once at all in the stormy conditions was testament to a level of competence. He'd better get moving.
The agent threw himself forwards, moving through the snow with relative ease as fast as he could, ducking behind trees as he advanced and cursing the darkness of the night.
A little voice at the back of his mind pointed out that, although he doubted there was more than handful - if they were outnumbered, they'd have used that advantage from the offset - they might well have night vision, or supernatural eyesight in general.
He kicked the voice aside and kept running.

Skylar Aleksandrsen I Werewolf I Beta I tags; Mark, Alastair, Kat, D'Arc
Bein was dead before the beta could process what had happened.
They'd hit her dog, in this weather. Without a rifle and scope, or any aid at all, as far as she could see.
There was no longer any doubt, whatever, in her head that these guys weren't regular people.
It was really dark and windy now. And frankly, she wasn't the best shot in town. The enhanced sight helped, but she could name fighters who were better.
Shd should have called for backup, and ti hell with explaining why she was shooting on assumptions.
Gritting her teeth, she fired another shot in the direction of the man she assumed to be leader and turned to run, hesitating only long enough to pet her lifelong friend, now bloodied and cold, one last time.
Even in the trees, the snow was getting deeper; she was shin deep in places. Skylar liked to call herself good at moving through deep snow, but moving with a bullet in the side was a different matter altogether.
She stumbled as the bullet hit her, almost falling forward into the snow and catching herself on the trunk of the tree just in time.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:15 am

Ygritte
You’re kissed by fire, remember? Lucky
ygritte wildling • female • heterosexual, bi-curious • werewolf hunter • bow n' arrow • no love interest • mentions: • tags: theo
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
He was contemplating her words, his eyes working her over as if he was deciding what would be best to say. She twitched her nose as she waited, tucking her furs closer around her chest. He had a point, it was dark, but Ygritte had always felt at home in the dark. Her father had taught her much, hunting in the dark was one of them. She had grown accustomed to the lack of light. It brought shelter to the hunt, besides, wolves were easier to find in the shadows. They were comfortable in the darkness so she ought to be as well. “Aye, in the darkness. I find it makes it easier when my prey thinks they’re safe in the darkness” she teased, smiling, but her words were of the truth. She meant it to her fullest self. It was only when he leaned in and wished her luck that she felt her heart thrum slightly. So ‘e does know somethin’ she looked up to him and nodded “You as well” she stated not unkindly. He took just a half a step before his eyes found her own again. “Name’s Ygritte, Ygritte Wildling, and you smooth talker?” she teased, her lips curling into a gentle smile, though her face remained fierce. She took the moment to scan his face once more for it was one she wanted to remember, in case they met again... in case she saw him out there so she would know not to shoot him... not to harm him and simply because she wanted to remember it, she wanted to know it and she hoped to see it again.

Saturn
The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow
saturn shapel • female • bisexual, prefers females • werewolf • hunter • no love interest • mentions: the pack• tags: adam
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
wip
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:07 am

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade I tags; Ygritte, mentions Aurora
Theodore doffed an imaginary hat.
“Ha, I like Marshy better... And Ford. I'm Theodore Ford, ma’am. Teddy, Theo, Tem, whatever floats your boat. No middle name.” The more generic your name, the harder it is to trace you. And Theodore No-Middle-Name Ford is damn common name. The agent let a small smile escape. And that is why I chose it.
It was a dangerous occupation, and sooner or later somebody would find out his name. Plenty of the people he had been sent in to disable had that capability. But few would be stupid enough to directly attack Ford or his friends – they were certainly capable of looking after themselves. So it was the family and friends of the agents with targets on their backs. And as long as they shared a surname, tracing them was child’s play. But if the government gave you a fake identity – a new name and fabricated records, with chunks of truth embedded in here and there – then things became a whole lot harder. That was the reasoning behind the “no dating” rule, he told himself sternly, as if that would drive the thought of the other girl he’d run into that day from his mind. For the safety of everybody involved.
Theo’s mind flickered almost guiltily back to his mom, probably sitting with her cats in the living room of her Brooklyn apartment and wondering when her boy would next come home on leave.
Maybe, this time, he wouldn’t make it home.
But he’d make damn sure that this brave young lady, and anybody else he could, did.
Theo gave the younger female a quick thumbs up, then scribbled something on a piece of scrap card from his pocket with a barely working pen and pressed it into her hand. The number to one of his burn phones. “You find anything interesting,” he said, his tone suddenly all business, “you let me know. Okay? Imma have to go, but I reckon we could help eachother out. Seeya around, Marshy."”
He turned to leave for the second time in five minutes, crossing the street with a few strides of his long legs and suddenly envying Ygritte's warm furs as an icy blast hit him.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me