⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // closed/pm owner

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // closed/pm owner

Postby Sunelix » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:39 pm

ᴀᴠɪs ʙʀᴏɴᴛᴇ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♚
      xxxxxx25 year old human ━━ greyromantic ━━ tags: Ainsley ━━ location: sidewalk

Avis shrugged lightly at the humming, tilting his head to the side lightly and simply musing in the small gesture. The tune was not one he could follow, or rather recall, and it struck him as off, for all but a moment until he simply just went with it and continued along on their stroll.

It would be at least a ten minute walk, the company was nothing to fret over.

“What do you do? Career wise.” It was spoken lightly, conversationally in a tone Avis was oddly calmed by.

He didn't think about it. Tried not to. Tried.

"Nothing big, just producing for the local paper, ya know. I'm a journalist, you see, and i was just picking up some grocers from nearby. Just before it went sprawling on the walkway," He huffs out a small laugh in the midst of it, turning to face Ainsley as he speaks while walking(Again, not one of his best habits, but something he's adjusted to nonetheless. At least he's prevented the happenstance of walking into a lamppost, thus far. Three months strong.)

"I'm excited for it, it's always been a bit of a passion of mine," He laughs again, before fitting his voice into a more fitting, breezy tone to bear the accompaniment in comfort, "My boss wasn't a big fan of how... excited, I would get over the little happenings here and there, but it worked. It's been good." And it has been.

The happenings certainly haven't slowed in the slightest for his own day-to-day life. Maybe he should be grateful. Maybe he should run as far as possible.

"I could go off that but, anyways, what's got you caught up around the local today, hm?" He spoke in an innocent tone this time, attempting once more to squeeze an inkling of any inquiry from this stranger, this kind acquaintance. The spewing of his own life had him feeling guilty, over sharing was typically frowned upon, and boy was he known to ramble.

I'm so sorry for all I've inconvenienced in my absence, my muse has been really low as of late and I've been kind of crawling to get it back
again, super sorry, and I completely understand if this came in far too late, please send tell me if so, i'm so so sorry ^^
Sunelix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤ h;; 13 // a;;4

Postby eldritch hound » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:05 am

– — h u n t e r k n i g h t // ♠
    age . twenty-one | gender . male | location . coffee shop | tags . xxx | species . vampire | gang . serpents
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    hunters eyes flickered curiously over to the new customer that had entered the shop and followed the mans large figure until he
    eventually stopped and claimed a nearby table. studying the dudes face grizelly face, and composure. he raised an eyebrow before
    returning his gaze to his own table.

rolling his dark brown eyes, he hailed a waitress and ordered a small coffee before whisking out his phone and clicking on the screen.
    placing his elbow on the table top and flicking through his social media pages and giving himself an amused smile every so often when
    he came across a particularly funny post.

– — a m e l i a c o l t // ♦
    age . twenty-two | gender . female | location . angelica's appartment | tags . angelica | species . human | gang . night-hawks
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    amelia gave a faint smile followed by a sigh as angelica placed her body against her own. she gave a soft shiver before straightening
    up, keeping herself as rigid as possible as to help her friend be as comfortable as feasible, given her current state. she raised her
    eyebrows as she sat silently, ears perking and listening to angel's words, her hand continuing to move comfortably up and down her back.
    eyes flashing with thought as the female spoke in a watery tone.

once angelica had stopped speaking and was full force crying, amelia didn't know fully what to do. she removed her company from
    her shoulder and pulled her into a tight hug, arms wrapping around her small frame compared to her own ``shh, it's fine. you have nothing
    to be sorry for. you were scared, it happens.`` she purred, her voice soft and silky ``besides, they have another thing coming if they think
    they're getting you into trouble.`` she reassured with a smile, followed by a short giggle.

eventually placing her own head on angel's, she gave a soft and subtle sigh before returning to the matter of cassandra ``i don't think
    i like you hanging about with her.`` she scowled, pursing her lips in displeasure.

Last bumped by eldritch hound on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:05 am.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me