ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:56 am

Emmelene Tersen I Werewolf I Hunter I tags; Adam, Saturn, Tyla, Benji
The last thing she could remember was the pain.
A searing pain, with white hof tendrils radiating out from the entry wound.
And, despite the thick blanket and heating pad, she was colder than she could ever remember being.
Teetering on the edge of consciousness, she was too far out of it to hear the voices around her for several long, long minutes, but she slowly became aware of the tones of two females... and the stench of blood. She wasn't sure whose. Was it just hers?
Emmy couldn't even muster the strength to open her eyes, only to emit a low moan of agony as her deadened nerves slowly fired back into life.

Last edited by amarok. on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:37 pm

✦ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 ✦
{ Speices } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Alistar { Crush } open { Words }
❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

Sitting contently within the backseat of D'arcs car i sipped on my quickly cooling coffee,
eyes constantly sweeping the surrounding area as my body tensed with each passing sound, we hadn't been here long, and surely had no clue what really lurked in these woods. Putting the paper cup back up to my lips i took another sip before setting it in the cupholders beside me, side of my head resting on the headrest of the seat i chose though soon was forced to sit up as i heard the vocals of D'arc who stood at the propped up hood of our jeep with a tired, defeated expression lining his features, i'd be lying if i hadn't said i felt bad for dragging him all the way out here for car troubles before even checking it ourselves yet as he ruled out all the basic problems i found myself wondering if we hadn't got him all the way out here for nothing. As he suggested if we had any ideas i shook my head before hearing him order me to have a look myself. Expelling a breath of icy air i nodded and put my jacket on before buttoning and hopping out of the vehicle combat boots lightly crunching in the quickly rising snow, nearly tripping me a few times but i always somehow managed to not hit the ground. It was as i neared our leader did i see him now stripped of his jacket that was being extended towards me causing me to shake my head, respectfully declining the offer despite being convinsed i'd become a human popcycle, i wasn't going to let them freeze as well, i was likely over reacting in such winter weather but i hadn't hardly ever been around snow before, not where i grew up anyway. Reaching the hood i looked in as i pulled my hood over my head and double checked all the easy fixes we were all tired, so missing something simple would be understandable in our conditions, but as he said everything seemed fine and i looked over to the pair "It looks nearly perfect" I reported before getting a idea, if we weren't used to being in the snow, the car's likely weren't either, moving to look at the wires i let my hand move across them,
fine, fine, fine, there. Lifting the broken one i glanced to the male standing by me "Here, look at this" i called, holding the likely problem, a broken wire of some type, mixed with the harsh abnormal winter conditions could do it, couldn't it?" i asked, wanting a second opinion, unsure of how closely i paid attention before.

↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪
{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter { Tags } The healers { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟
Will post for him once i have something to reply to
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:22 am

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

It was getting late so after he'd left the memorial site Mark had walked back to his motel room momentarily. His old beat-up blue Toyota truck was parked outside, but even after he left the room once again he left it parked. Fact was he enjoyed walking the old streets and paths that he remembered vividly. Mark had a clear destination in mind, a diner in fact, one that served the best pancakes he'd ever had to this day. And mind you in his time in New York he'd tried numerous times to find a place which could hold a candle to this one, but to no avail. With hands shoved deep into his pockets and hot breath visible in the cold air he paused just outside before stepping in, the place hadn't changed as expected. The nearby hostess gave him a greeting and he smiled in return before making his way down the line of booths and seating himself in one near the corner.

Whilst he waited for his turn to be waited on he looked out the window, watching the nearby street and sidewalk as the occasional person or vehicle passed by. When the woman, Wendy from her name pin, came by to get his order he smiled and went with the simple pancakes. "Ordering just pancakes this late must mean you've been here before." She's said with a hand on her hip and a friendly wink. Mark gave a small chuckle and smiled up at her, "Yes ma'am. Just back in town for a bit, an old friend passed away." Wendy's face softened slightly, "Sorry to hear that dear, few of those around here lately." The two nodded before she walked away to get his order in and Mark resumed his window watching, sitting relaxed and back into the booth.

Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Ygritte
You’re kissed by fire, remember? Lucky
ygritte wildling • female • heterosexual, bi-curious • werewolf hunter • bow n' arrow • no love interest • mentions: • tags: theo
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Ygritte watched his mind work through her words, his eyes dazed into a contemplative expression. She hesitated to smile, though her lips twitched at the corners, leaving her with a partial smile. “Nahhh, jus’ life, tha’s all” she stated, her voice playful. She moved ever so slightly, her red curls falling down around her shoulders, framing her face ever so gently. His last question made her raise her blue eyes to his. She analyzed him for a moments time, searching his face for an answer, one that she seemed to find. “Jus’ headed out to ‘unt” she stated, her voice thick and sultry as she rolled herself onto the balls of her feet. “An’ you?” her voice seemed to hint at a deeper meaning, one you wouldn’t understand if you didn’t know the truth, but she had a feeling he knew. She did not believe him for a werewolf, but she did not doubt that he knew something.

Saturn
The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow
saturn shapel • female • bisexual, prefers females • werewolf • hunter • no love interest • mentions: the pack• tags: adam
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Saturn barely caught the movement of his head as he nodded to her. He was quiet, at least at the moment, but as she searched him with her eyes she noted the way his body tensed, the way his person held the tangy scent of blood despite her dulled senses. “You’re hurt” she stated softly, resting her hand gently on his shoulder, “Have you had it seen yet?” she knew the medics were around but she could not say whether or not they had been seen. By the looks of him it had been a painful transition back to his human form. She could not imagine the pain he must have felt, the wounds would have had to shift along his body until they fell into the correct place for a human body. “If you want I can get someone… or if you need anything?” she smiled at him gently, her red hair falling around her face and over her chest in waves of fire as she turned her body towards him.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:16 am

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade I tags; Ygritte
He frowned almost imperceptibly at the words, picking up on the slightly odd inflection that rolled off her tongue.
You and I both, Marshy.
Another lead. He was on a roll today.
He admired the woman's pluck, but although he was tempted to reply in kind, he decided to hold his tongue and simply chuckle lightly.
"In the dark, marshy? Hey, I know your hair is pretty luminous but I'm not sure that's going to be enough."
Dropping his voice, with a sudden change of heart and a wink, he added, "Good luck out there."
The agent took a half step away, then blinked and glanced back at her pretty face. "Oh, and you never did tell me your name, marshy."

Skylar Aleksandrsen I Werewolf I Beta I tags; breakdown, benji?
The problem with white fur was the way all hope of stealth was thrown out of the window whenever you took on wolf form.
The thick snow helped a lot, but she instinctively stopped to roll in some mud to hide her bright fur as she ran into the woods, removing the worst of the problem even if it was uncomfortable and cumbersome, and kept to the shadows of the thick trees as she advanced along the familiar track, snow crunching underfoot. It looped her entire property, and although it would probably take several hours, even on four feet, she felt it was the best way to go. The guy who'd shot her wolves that night was - her logical side said - dead, but the big one was still out there.
The little voice at the back of her mind muttered condescendingly once again - the rogue, or rogues, had probably left long ago - but that didn't stop the female patrolling every spare moment she had, searching for the threat that probably no longer existed.
Those who noticed were beginning to say the beta was losing it.
Skylar was in no place to disagree.
She kept running for what seemed like hours, these thoughts ticking over and over in her overcrowded mind, when her ears picked up the sound of an engine turning over, stuttering over and over as it tried to start, then dying away into the night.
They didn't get many cars through there.
With a backwards glance over her shoulder, willing Benji to hurry up, she broke into a full-out run towards the noise.

Adrian D'Arc I Human I Blade Team Leader I tags; Kat, Alastair, breakdown.
He nearly ran over to Katrine, every single time she almost fell, but held himself back, not sure how the gesture would be received. She'd rejected the jacket, after all, and - after "outright failure" - upsetting his family was the last thing on his agenda.
"Hey, that could be it."
Forcing the defeated expression from his face and slipping back into the warm denim jacket, he leaned back into the car hood and brushed snow off of the metal components, determinedly ignoring the sharp pain in his hands the way he'd been trained. The conditions didn't bother him, but his troops were suffering and maybe - just maybe - the cars were feeling it too.
"It's an older model. Second hand. Could definitely be the weather."
He brushed some snowflakes from his face, shot a thumbs up at Alastair and patted Kat on the back with an exasperated sigh.
"I don't even... Why didn't I even think of that? We'll just have to unfreeze the engine. No problem. We'll heat some water and pour it over the components. Should fix it. If not, we can try to tow it out."
He tried to keep his voice calm and confident, but for the first time in years he couldn't tell if it was working.

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:46 pm

✦ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 ✦
{ Species } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Alistair. D'arc, Skyler { Crush } open
❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

I could see the males body get ready to rush over every time i stumbled in the unfamiliar snow but the determination in his eyes that willed himself to hold his ground, when one typically saw our leader, granted they knew who he was, feared him, I did quite some time ago, but over the months we had worked together i had grown fond of the male, he was kind, sweet in his own way even if i felt often more times to me then the others i knew he cared for them as well he was a great leader, and a over all amazing guy, but i often did find myself declining his help, yes i was the only female currently on the team, but i wouldn't let that pertray me as helpless i could quite easily handle a weapon and fight just as well as the others could, i constantly made this clear, i was stuborn and i knew it. Rejoining the current situation as i felt a hand on my back i let my gaze flick from him,to the other team member behind us, and the car as he spoke and nodded in agreement until i heard the sigh escape his lips, causing my attention to lock on the leader who was not so secretly annoyed he had missed the problem, causing me to look up through my lashes at the taller male with a soft smile as i moved my weight from one leg to the other every so often so as not to freeze to the spot before speaking up "Easy D'arc you're tired, we all are, it was a easy miss. We'll get it fixed one way or another." I assured him before absentmindedly rubbing a eye with the tip of my finger "If worse comes to shove, we can ride back with you, and call someone in the morning, right?" I pointed out, though unsure of my quickly foggy mind was making any sense. Looking at him for a few moments longer i finally broke the contact as i let my hand graze over the front of the truck before turning to head off to the back of the truck in search of anything that could be useful, walking in the path between the truck, and the mesmerizing yet terrifying treeline however before i could even make my way passed the rear door something caught my attention - the beats of the wings that belonged to the birds fleeing the trees overhead as warning caws sounded into the night air, paired with the rapid sound of footsteps crunching through the snow, but these weren't normal footsteps they were different, almost like they were doubled. Instantly alarmed i didn't hesitate to draw my pistol from its place in my boot and cock it, holding it out before me as it followed my gaze through the thickening trees, body turning each way i thought i heard the sound, it was getting closer, and fast, though the trees every once in awhile one would swear they saw something move.. what the hell? without daring to take my eyes off the depths i turned my shoulder slightly to the leader and partner "Hey, guys.." i spoke out, hoping to catch their attention, my voice was low so as not to draw attention from whatever this was, but the serious, urgency was well known what were we up against..

↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪
{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter { Tags } Saturn { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

I was mostly zoned into the betas voice, her gaze burning into the room as soon as the hunter walked in making it rather hard not to pay attention to, not that i wasn't wanting to pay attention to her but as she quickly gave her orders to the lead healer, as well as announcing she was going on a patrol my gaze snapped in her direction, just as she had turned to walk out, summoning her large canids as she did so, everything in my body was telling me to get up and go after her, protect her, but i simply couldn't, no matter how hard i tried. Each move i dared make reminded me of that and i couldn't help but give a irritated growl, i hated not being able to get up, not being able to do anything, if i sat still my mind caught up with me, if i wasn't held down, that wouldn't happen and i wouldn't be drowning myself yet here i was doing just that though it was put on pause as soon as i heard the girl beside me speak again her obvious comment that i was wounded caused me to scoff as i near silently commented "No, really? I hadn't noticed" but more or less made sure she couldn't hear, it wasn't even me saying it really, more my wolf, yet i knew most could hear what the others we're saying. I wasn't mad at her, i wasn't mad at anyone but myself which despite my attempts to hide it i was sure it showed, it was only as i felt my hand on my shoulder did i look back over at her, meeting her gaze with my own confusing one before sighing and nodding, confirming that the medics had looked at it. I hadn't planned on talking to anyone, except one person who seemed to disappear as quickly as they showed but i also ensured this girl knew i wasn't upset with her with the silent messages i portrayed. Seeing her red fiery hair fall into her face i moved my arm from across my chest and towards her, grunting faintly as i moved the joint before removing it from her face as i blinked and withdrew it. Her next offer had my gaze move to where i last saw the beta, i wanted her company for some reason, but i didn't dare ask for such i didn't deserve it, so with a sigh i closed my eyes before shaking my head and looking back at her with a faint smile showing her at least her efforts were appreciated i had heard the beta herself ask for Saturn to join her on the patrol so i knew she too would soon leave though of course i didn't expect, nor want everyone's lives and duties to stand still while the downed members healed i wanted the pack to get whoever did this, and protect one another while doing so.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alistair 05.

Postby doryphoros » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:16 am

𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔯
---------------------------------------
x | alistair klein | 28 | male | pan | blade | kat, d'arc, skylar

alistair glanced back at the duo fixing the car, not really caring due to his lack of knowledge in fixing cars. he knew, it was a stupid thing to not know, but he was more focused on the seemingly empty woods before them. he vaguely nodded at d'arc's thumbs up and resumed his watch. a faint sound caused him to tense and narrow his eyes at the trees. after a moment of silence, he semi-relaxed and quickly glanced over at the two. he'd been cautious of d'arc at the beginning, not knowing whether to trust him or not. d'arc had gained his trust eventually, but there was still some part of him that was somewhat wary of him. kat, on the other hand... she was feisty, he'd give her that. he especially enjoyed riling her up, as it was pretty funny to see her mad. he was just glad that the two weren't on opposing sides. kat's voice snapped him out of his thoughts, alerting him to footsteps crunching through the snow, even closer than before. he drew his pistol, scanning the treeline. a shape was definitely darting through the trees, and it definitely wasn't human. he'd brought silver bullets just for this occasion. "stay on guard." he murmured, tilting his head towards where he thought the sound was.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:34 am

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta
Location: Back-road outside of town ~ Tags: Katherine, Alistair, Adrian.

Mark had finished his food and left back for his motel room once again, or more specifically his truck. His time sitting in the diner had been a quiet one where he'd thought about whether to make contact with the pack or not. In the end he'd decided he had to give it a try, even if the majority met him with dislike or even hostility. Mark could handle that as it was, he had low expectations at this point. So after grabbing his truck he'd driven out of town, down the side road's that were rather barren save the few farms or cabins out this far. It was odd how it seemed like nothing had changed since he'd left over two years ago, and he found himself catching glimpses of what he could as he drove by.

One thing stuck out however, as he was driving he spotted two vehicles parked on the side of the road up ahead. Out here it likely meant car trouble, and Mark let out a small huff as he considered ignoring it and driving on. However he couldn't bring himself to do it considering not only the cold but that it was so late as well. If they were truly stranded they could use the help after-all, even if he didn't want to step out into the cold himself. The old Toyota forerunner came to a halt across the road from them, off to the side in case other vehicles passed even if it wasn't likely. Turning the keys he slipped out of the vehicle giving a heavy unhappy breath at the burst of frigid air he was met with. Mark rubbed his hands together then threw up one of them in a hello to those he could see standing in front of the open-hooded vehicle as he made his way across to them.

The former Beta was quick to notice that at least one was not only armed but at the ready, it wasn't exactly unheard of to be armed out here but that didn't put his mind to rest completely. Instead he decided to pretend to either not notice or not be bothered by the firearm. "You guys need any help?" He'd ask when he'd gotten close enough for them to hear, though the man kept a friendly distance away from both them and the vehicle in the event his help was unwanted and so he didn't make the tense strangers uncomfortable all things considered.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:10 am

Skylar Aleksandrsen I Werewolf I Beta I tags; D'Arc, Mark, Kat, Alastair
The first trick was to keep your shadow below the horizon. No problem. She darted from tree to tree, advancing rapidly to a distance of a few hundred yards. She was well within bullet range now, and she could hear the voices that accompanied the car engine sound, if a little muffled by the snow. Skylar slowed herself to a brisk walk and perked her ears, cursing - not for the first time - the head injury that had caused her loss of smell as the distance shrank to a hundred yards and the people came into view.
Armed and alert. Odd. Even now.
They certainly didn't look like townfolk.
She let out a soft growl. Oh, she knew what these people were, alright.
Only Bein had followed her this far - Stål, it seemed, was still missing - but the huge Pyrenean dog mirrored her growl and lunged forward after her mistress, only to stop and whine as the she-wolf skidding to a brisk halt, ears down, less than fifty yards from the tree-line, as a car pulled up behind the two SUVs and a familiar - very, very familiar - figure climbed out.

Adrian D'Arc I Human I Blade Team Leader I rags; Skylar, Mark, Alastair, Kat
"Heads up, we've got more company," D'Arc said, frowning as the rattling of an old engine reached his ears through the night air.
He'd had barely enough time to tug his jacket over the utility belt and pistol holster around his waist when a blue pickup appeared through the driving snow and pulled up a stone's throw from his land cruiser, a man slightly older than himself getting out and walking nonchalantly over to them.
He shot a look at Kat, then made a hurried gesture to Alastair - keep your eyes on it - and gave out an appreciative chuckle as the man reached them and offered his help.
"I think we've got it sorted, but if you've got any experience with engines then a second opinion would be great, man. Be my guest."
He took a step back from the engine and crossed his arms across his chest, taking the chance to properly size the guy up and quietly gesture for Kat to watch him the moment he thought he could do so without the stranger seeing.
"Just went kaput, you know?"

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:53 pm

(Bump?)

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me