a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:35 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
The house
With Katherine
Feeling- At peace
~~~~~~~~~~
James relaxed into the kiss, his arms going around her gently, his own wound wasn't as bad as hers at least so it didn't bother him. But when she hissed in pain and broke the kiss, he looked at her worriedly, studying her, and then she started apologizing. "No, no, Katherine,this is nothing you need to be sorry for." he said as he gently pulled her on his lap and held her close, trying to comfort her. "This is my fault." he said softly as he looked at her, "I never should have looked, I am sorry Katherine..." he huffed and rubbed her back gently. He never expected to feel like this, he didn't want to let her go and he wanted so badly to take away her pain, but this wasn't her fault. "I am so happy to have you Katherine, but I am sorry that this happened to you, that I happened to you. After all I have done..." he sighed and kept her close, trying to calm her while he tried to settle himself as well.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {18}, Madison & Mackenzie {10}, Jason {11}

Postby The Alpha » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:18 am

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
She pulled back to look up into his face again as a single tear had broken free from her eyelid and was slowly rolling down her cheek. She tried to speak, but no words were formed as she stared at him, the look of fear still evident in her eyes. Fear not for herself, but for him. The Pack knew a good deal of her history, but not all of it. Kathrine had left out all the wolves she'd tried to help live a better life that ended up dying or suffering because she had been trying to help. She left out the few friends she'd had that had been killed over and over again until she decided she wouldn't be friends with anyone else to keep them safe. She left out the part about her curse, the curse of every loved one or someone she cared for always being harmed or killed just because she was around. And now that she had imprinted on James...Kathrine couldn't imagine what dangers lurked now, what forces of evils that were rallying to end this sweet happiness and wholeness she had now. And though she thought this, she could feel James's shame and worry through the imprint's connection, could feel the guilt however hidden it was that he was feeling now. She could tell she wasn't the only one who was afraid of the future, though he was certainly handling it better than she seemed to.

The sun's rays were growing stronger and trying to breaking through the thick curtains to completely light up the room, reminding Kathrine of just how exhausted she was. She was sure James was too. They needed to get some rest before the night came, but there were somethings she needed to say first. After taking a moment to breathe and wiping her eyes clear again, Kathrine took a deep breath and met his vast, ocean blue eyes fondly, "I guess it's kind of both our faults being we both looked." She laughed softly at that, a very faint and soft smile taking form on her lips, "Though I am afraid now for what may happen to us - to you -, I...I am happy that I've finally met you, the real you." She moved into him again, nuzzling her face into his neck as she held him close with the arm that encircled his neck, her free hand encircling his waist to do the same. She felt the words she wished to speak next pleading her to be set free, to be sung from the heavens and to seal the truth completely that she'd bee denying all along since they met. Back then she didn't know what the feeling was and had ignored it, but now that it was so strong and firm, she knew exactly what it was and what it meant. In a soft voice, she replied with a whisper, "I love you, James. I guess I always have...and now I always will."

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Conflicted/Very Nervous
Tags >> Aiyana, Ashlynn, Trafalgar
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
The twins had been sitting on the porch in silence side by side as the morning light began to brighten the forest. Mackenzie knew her sister was too upset to sleep, but she also knew that she needed to try and sleep so she had just gotten to her feet, ready to speak to her twin when suddenly the emotions hit them and they both looked up. That unbridled fury shocked the both of them as it had seemed to have come out of nowhere, drawing Madison to her feet beside her sister as they listened to Aiyana's thoughts. Both of them were confused by it slightly; there had been a passing comment about a pup, but it hadn't been a very important thought, at least not to the others they'd heard it from. At least not to Trafalgar it hadn't been...Mackenzie started to connect the dots, but Madison pinned her ears in anger. It seemed that she still cared just as deeply as before for him, however blind it may be. And then that white beast had burst into the clearing and the twin's fur raised on end. The Omega shrunk back, her ears and head lowering submissively and she stepped back and even the Fighter stepped back at the sight of the beast that had obvious control now. Madison tried to appear angry and tried to seemed like she could stand against Ana's beast and her fury, but it was useless as she fell a bit more submissive, though not as much as her sister did. As Trafalgar entered the clearing with Ashlynn...his imprint in his arms, Aiyana's challenge was made clear, surprising the twins once again entirely.

Normally, the eldest twin would have jumped at the chance to stand up for the Alpha, but this time, her boldness faltered in response to the threat the beast before them posed as well as the hurt if the imprint. No, she and her sister stayed still and waited to see what would transpire next between them.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☾ Jᴀsᴏɴ O· Rɪɴɴ ☾

╔═════════ ═════════╗
"Don't get used to me
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Male
Species >> Human
Occupation >> Werewolf Hunter
Location >> The Forest, reserve border
Feeling >> Curious
Tags >> Aiyana
because I'm not who I'm supposed to be."
╚═════════ ═════════╝
The hunter had lifted his gun in a flash, his hands moving on instinct to be ready to fire though he didn't point it at her. As she shifted and snarled with more power than she'd had before, he would be lying if he said that he wasn't intimidated. Her sporadic movements caused him to fall back off his knees and into the werewolf's body behind him, causing Bullet to stand and snarl though he did not move. The hunter and his dog watched as the wolf grabbed up her pup and turned and sprinted away, leaving the two of them dazed and in silence once more. Jason blinked a few times before he finally moved and patted his hound's head to calm him. Said dog hushed and looked up at his master fondly. The human gave him a side smile before setting down his rifle and removing his pack to reach into it, "Guess we'd best make quick work getting this home before she changes her mind, eh?" He pulled out some rope and roped the wolf's body to his pack and began the trek home to his tent with his hound beside him and the body of the werewolf newborn being dragged behind them.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:18 am

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
The house
With Katherine
Feeling- At peace, exhausted
~~~~~~~~~~
James looked at her when she finally spoke again, he nodded a little as he held her close. "Katherine, trust me, that fear is unfounded, I am sure that things will happen, and secrets will come out, and they will hurt when they do, but we will get through this, because I love you too." he murmured softly. He'd been shoving those feelings away, after all he couldn't love anyone again, not after all he'd done... he couldn't risk it again. But here he was, in love with his alpha, imprinted with Katherine, and he felt so happy about it. whatever came, he knew they could handle it together. When he felt her exhaustion mingle with his he smiled a little. "But now, we are going to get some rest, because as much as I feel like singing to the heavens, the mountains and the seas about how much I love you, that probably isn't the best idea right now." he told her as he gently maneuvered her so that they were laying in his bed and they could get some rest.

But now that he had finally looked into those sapphire eyes, he didn't want to stop. It was like if he closed his eyes and slept, he'd wake up to this all being a dream. As he held her close, he realized there was no where else in the world he'd rather be then to have Katherine in his arms. All he wanted to do was keep her safe, build her up, and show her how amazing she was as an alpha, because she truly was. And he hoped he could show her that, but for now they needed to rest, because this full moon wasn't over and they had a long couple nights ahead of them.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {19}

Postby The Alpha » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:13 am

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Relaxed, Content
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
The blonde sunggled close to James's side, his warmth calming her as she laid beside him. She wasn't use dto sleeping in human form, let alone with someone else right beside her, but she had to admit that it was already begining to feel more soothing than sleeping on your on at the foot of the bed. She never felt right about sleeping in the Alpha's bed though perhaps she'd have a change of heart after tonight. For now, however, Kathrine was quite content to be pressed into her loved one's side no matter where they were, with his warm arms wrapped around her and his heartbeat to lull her to sleep. She didn't need any help doing that for as hard as she tried to keep awake to lie with him and enjoy his presence, she very quickly drifted off into the dream world. This time, however, it seemed she wouldn't have her usual nihgtmares like she did every night. Not tonight at least; not with him beside her.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⇆ T&J ⇆ {6}

Postby evixtus » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:24 am

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ alpha kramer
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ reservation
tags ✘ ash, twins, aiyana

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    The alpha of the Kramer pack walked through the trees, reaching the clearing in front of the cabin, eyeing the two twins with soft hesitation. He knew this was killing Madison. He knew that she had feelings for him, and to be honest, he felt those back towards her, until the imprint happened. With a hissy sigh through his clenched teeth, he took Ashlynn inside, setting her down on the medical table. As he was washing his calloused hands, something like static shot through the clearing, igniting a sudden flinch from Wylie. Maybe it was the fact that he'd figured out that Beau was the one to bite her. It probably also had to do with the fact that his beta had charged towards the cabins, challenging him for his own ranking. Flicking his wrists, sending water droplets into the sink, his nose wrinkled up as he could smell the beast overtaking his beta. His sapphire irises followed the energy towards Aiyana, who was standing in the clearing with her hackles raised, ready to lurch at him. Gripping a towel in his hands, he stood up straighter, squared his shoulders, and then calmly set the towel down on the railing of the porch.

He took his time stepping down the stairs, flexing his hands into fists, never leaving eye contact with the female that stood in front of him. "Aiyana." His voice was baritone, deep. "If this is about that pup, Harlow has it. I'm not in the mood to fight you. But do remember: this is my pack. My territory. My cabin." Cracking his knuckles, he closed his eyes and let the wolf take over. White pelt flashing, he knew this wasn't going to be easy, his beta was gone for the moment. Right now, it was feral, something that Aiyana wasn't able to control at the moment. "I will not lose." He responded, his mind open to refer the pack that he was accepting her challenge. Standing taught and ready, his lips drew back into a snarl, revealing his crystalline pearls towards the female. Let's see you try to beat me.

J A C Q U E L I N EH U R S T

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
jackie ✘ nineteen
female ✘ human
form ✘ wolf/human
in ✘ cobblestone
tags ✘ open

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    [short and lazy post for her. my apologies] So, he could just tell them to go home and then walk out into the woods on his own? Jacqueline rolled her eyes and scoffed. In her mind, she just hoped that he would be alright. But she held her tongue, for more than one reason. Holding her bleeding hand with her uninjured one, she looked at the cloth he had wrapped it with, making her lithe fingers form a fist before she winced and relaxed it once more. Colfax nudged her shoulder gently, and she rubbed his nose before grabbing onto his mane with her good hand and swinging herself up onto his back with a gentle huff. It was difficult doing that with one hand, but somehow, she had managed to do it. The other woman had seemingly disappeared, so Jackie decided to do the same; head home. She should've been home about fifteen minutes ago, to take care of her little brothers. As dusk began to fall, she maneuvered her stallion down the road and into her back yard. Swinging off of him once she approached the barn, she led him inside his stall and removed his bridle, hanging it in the tack room and then proceeding to feed her equine. Humming to herself gently, she barely noticed her brothers sneak into the barn and start loving on Colfax. He didn't mind the attention as he munched on his dinner.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:00 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
The house
With Katherine
Feeling- At peace, exhausted
~~~~~~~~~~
James held Katherine close, gently rubbing her back and helping soothe her, after all, he wanted her to get a good rest. His alpha was always tired, and he hoped that with him she could finally get a good nights rest, and that she was finally in a bed would probably help. Although he knew these next couple of days would be hard, right now everything was at peace, he had his love in his arms and she was all she could ever hope for or need. "I love you.' he murmured softly into her soft hair as he kissed the top of her head gently and closed his own blue eyes. He listened as her breathing became more even and she fell asleep nestled against him. And he soon joined her, falling asleep inhaling her scent, and feeling safe and warm.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aiyana [10]

Postby azhefa. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:57 pm

-
Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf kramer beta [for now] pets; sebastian heterosexual/single tags; wylie

with her beast in full control, ana's dominance is now higher, increased nearly tenfold to rival that of wylie's. her fury was almost tangible in the air around her, her anger over the pup amplified by the full moon. as wylie appears and calmly dries his hands on a towel while walking down the stairs, a deep rumble comes from the she-wolf. his calmness was only making things worse for him. the beast trembles with barely contained energy as he pretty much saunters down the stairs, his eyes never leaving her own. the eye contact fuels the beast's desire for dominance, she craves the look of defeat that will show in his gaze after she pins him down, the submission that will be shown to her. ana doesn't care for dominance herself, but her beast wants it more than anything.... and today, it will get what it wants.

as wylie speaks, the beast's lip curls back to bare her fangs, though it was more of a mocking smirk than a snarl,
    "aiyana isn't here right now and i'm not taking messages..." the beast's voice was very different than ana's, instead of the soft sweet melody that is ana, the beast was smooth as silk and laced with danger. another rumble comes from her chest as wyile keeps talking, mentioning the pup while also trying to enforce dominance by claiming the pack and area. her ears fold back as her lip trembles in a silent snarl, "you must know nothing about us.... pups are our life.... if you think we can just stand by while a pup runs for its life in our territory... you are sorely mistaken..." she starts to move as wylie's form takes the shape of his wolf, circling to the side like the predator she is. the beast's tone begins to show the anger she was feeling as her adrenaline starts to spike, ready for a fight, "as leader, you are suppose to protect the young and helpless.... it shouldn't matter that the pup wasn't of the pack.... it was still a pup that needed protection..." more and more of her fury bleeds into her voice as the beast speaks, by the time the last word is formed she was trembling with the pent up rage.

a sharp snort comes from her as wylie accepts her challenge while claiming that he won't lose. poor guy doesn't even know what's coming for him. as soon as he stands at the ready and snarls out a taunt, the beast lunges at him, roaring out her rage. the male may be a bit bigger, but she was faster and fueled by an endless stream of anger. with ana contently locked away within the depths of her mind, the beast has not one drop of the compassion that the woman does. the beast has no conscience, nothing within to hold her back from tearing the male apart like she's wanting to. it would be a miracle if wylie is able to walk away from this fight, if he does it will probably be with a limp. the beast moves quickly, snapping and clawing at wylie in a white blur of fury, she doesn't even bother with strategy she just goes for whatever body part she can reach and try to dodge his retaliations.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:58 pm

.::.Piper Langly.::.

// Human // Location: Home // Mood: Relaxed // Tags: Her pup, Turanga //

The hollow thud of the small female's steel-toed boots upon the wood of the porch was a welcome sound to her weary, ringing ears, the familiar creak causing a smile to creep onto her lips and draw at her sagging eyelids. Work was hard today, the load nearly unbearable as she was employed at the only mechanic's shop in this tiny town.

Upon reaching her doormat, Piper kneeled to begin lacing down her boots. The cold of the night causing the heat of her breath that her nose emitted to form a curling mist as Piper fought a shiver that threatened to race down her spine. Hearing her pup sniffing at the doorframe, her smile grew further before she straightened, finding her house key, and letting herself in.

Turanga's steel hued fur glimmered in the soft light the kitchen provided as the pit bull leap excitedly around her human. With a quiet chuckle, Piper closed the door with a satisfying yet quiet 'thud' and promptly began to embrace her dog, "Hello my lovely girl, miss me?" She asked her dog, staring down into the golden rings that stared up at her as a quiet huff passed through her pitty's nostrils. Rubbing her dog's head before moving into the kitchen, Piper released a soft yawn and began to get her dinner.

The night before, Piper had heard the howls of the wolves not too far from her small cabin and it caused her mind to wander. Could the wolf she had met so many months ago was amongst them? Was it a danger that they were so close? No...can't be. Seeing as her cabin was so far into the forest she couldn't blame the creatures for getting close, not like they knew she even existed. Nibbling upon a venison rib, she stared out the window to her right. "The sky is so clear, Turanga." She said softly, the thud of her dog's tail the only response, "So many stars."

After her dinner, Piper began her nightly routine. She took a hot shower to relax her tense muscles, gathered up a clean uniform and threw the dirty ones in the laundry, cleaned up a little, then fixed her lunch for the next day. Some would say she lived a lonely, solitary life with no friends or loved ones to be with but she preferred it to be considered efficient and independent. She wasn't lonely, she had Turanga. She wasn't solitary, she knew many people. She simply preferred to be left alone and hated being asked questions.

She stood outside, a lit cigarette against her lip as she looked out over the small clearing behind her house, the full moon reflecting brightly onto the area around her. Her eyes were nearly an icy hue themselves, the blue so light it could be mistaken for white but they were blank. Her mind miles away from where she was. Taking a seat upon her lawn chair, she placed her free hand upon the dome of her dog as she began to relax, taking in the silence that engulfed her clearing.

The silence didn't last long though, a sound that was foreign to her shattered the serenity. Sitting forward, Piper, furrowed her brow and pushed back a long lock of curly, coffee brown hair. Her dog growled once then fell silent, docked ears pricked at full attention. She sat for another twenty minutes staring into the forest as the sounds continued, the sounds like that of a couple of large dogs fighting, before retiring for her bed. Work would come early.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sasha [10]

Postby azhefa. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:36 am

-
Aleksandr-Thoron
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha 5 years pureblood werewolf loner location; harlow house tags; evangeline

being that he was so deeply asleep, sasha didn't notice when kathrine and james left the room. but he did feel it subconsciously. with the others no longer there to keep his inner wolf calm, the memories of the day surface. the chaos of fighting, the dying howl of his mother, and all the running that he had done afterwards. sasha starts to shift around under the warm blanket, fighting against the wave of memories and the nightmare that was starting to take shape within the depths of his mind. a soft growl comes from the pup as hungry golden eyes hover in his mind, they were glazed with a crazy light that sends fear through the child. sasha curls up under the blanket with a whimper as he starts twitching, fighting the foe in his mind. he was starting to win the battle of wills for a moment, but then the beast of his nightmares lunges with a flash of teeth and claw. sasha lets out a wail of fear as he trashes on the bed, coming awake quickly as he sits up on the unfamiliar bed. he wraps his arms around himself and starts to cry as the nightmare lingers on his mind, so much fear for such a young soul.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evangeline {12}

Postby xCatastrophex » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:55 pm

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> mood. Embarrassed; frustrated >> form. human / wolf>>location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. katherine, Milo,Sasha

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Eva listened to her alpha's words, and apologized again for bothering her in such an inappropriate time, before breaking the mental tie once more. She turned ack towards Milo, chatting with him softly as they sat in the family room. She soon fell silent as a ail of fear and the sound of crying came from upstairs. At first she was confused, but she then remembered that KAtherine and James had found the child that she had scented out earlier on in the night. Evangeline quickly got to her feet, giving her apologies to Milo and assuring him she'd return and made her way upstairs. She ran her hand along the wall, walking towards the Alpha's room where the soft sniffles and whines were coming from. She gently knocked on the door, not wanting to scare the child by just coming in, and poked her head in "Hey hey, what's wrong?" she said softly as she approached the bed, not thinking twice before wrapping him up in a comforting hug. She gently lifted the boy up and sat on the bed, placing him on her lap. "Shhh-shh, it's okay. everything is okay." she cooed as she stroked his still damp hair. "No need to be scared. Nothing is going to hurt you." she added, continuing to hold him close.
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me