cataliana >> open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

andrew // two

Postby paria. » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:40 am

xx,,( A N D R E WxxM I K A E L S ! ! )
    x,{ age; twenty six } - { gender; male } - { role; the cougar } - { location; hiccup } - { tags; cal, gia }━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

denandrew’s eyes widened slightly as he looked valor over once more. they shook hands before cal’s attention was on the beautiful red head who walked in. gia... andy couldn’t believe he was even seeing them again. cal was different and so was gia. hell, he could even admit he was different. ”bambi, don't think i’ve completely forgotten about you after all these years,” he said smiling. bambi was what andy had nicknamed cal a very long time ago. no matter how much cal hated it, it just stuck. andrew never meant it in a condescending way, he just wanted to be the only one who could successfully nickname him and have the name stick. eventually cal gave up fighting it and accepted it. not to mention andy had a huge crush on calix in high school. andy was always too afraid to reveal his true feelings so he never spoke a word about it to anyone. andrew was afraid, now he wasn’t. he’s proudly bisexual and wouldn’t change how he felt no matter what anyone said. though, he mainly didn’t tell cal of his crush because of his crush on gia. andy knew his friend was practically head over heels for her back in high school.

denthere was no denying it. once cal laid eyes on gia, andy knew he still felt something for her. andrew sighed slightly and just smiled. he was all too happy to see gia and cal, he wouldn’t let the past get in the way of his friends. ”i'm going to say hi to gia,”” he announced with a grin. andrew stood up and took a few strides over to where gia sat. he sat down in front of her and smiled slightly. ”excuse me miss, you wouldn’t happen to know where i could find a certain fox, would you?” andrew’s accent was pleasant and light due to his excitement. gia was one of his closer friends other than cal. whenever his parents had a fight or argued, he’d find gia and confide in her. the sadness he felt for not keeping in touch with his friends dissipated slowly as he took gia in. she seemed a lot more graceful than she did back then. though one could argue that he was also different since he knows exactly how many people aren’t in the cafe and how he’d disable them if anyone came after him.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cataliana

Postby Kaliyana » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:30 am

AND IT HURTS TO KNOW

cαℓιχ "cαℓ" σ'мαℓℓєу
The Stag

" ι cαηт тєℓℓ ιƒ ιм ∂єαℓιηg ωєℓℓ ωιтн ℓιƒє тнєѕє ∂αуѕ
σя ιƒ ι נυѕт ∂σηт gινє α ∂αмη αηумσяє
"

∂σιηg; Regretting his life choices and nursing a hangover | мσσ∂; Tired & cranky | тαℓкιηg тσ; Andrew, Gia.
ℓσcαтιση; Airport >> Hiccup | ωєαяιηg; Faded ripped jeans, white t-shirt, leather jacket, sunglasses.

The familiar nickname, one that he had honestly tried to forget. He could say that he hated it all he wanted but some part of him missed it. Not that he was ever going to admit that to Andy himself; the man already had enough arrogance to kill a small bear. He couldn't, however, stop the grin that stretched across his face or the laugh that burst from his throat, loud and rather obnoxious sounding. "Bambi." He muttered under his breath, shaking his head. "I hoped you had forgotten the nickname at least; how emasculating."

It took him several long moments of just watching him interact with Gia before Cal finally grew the pair he needed to get up and join them. He was certain that he had been rudest to Gia on his way out, he probably hurt her a lot more than he had ever intended, or ever wanted to think about. She must hate him. He sat closer to Andy than to Gia, but he never took his eyes off her. She was just as pretty to him now as she had been in highschool, and he frowned for a moment, several thoughts crossing his mind that had no right to be there. He shifted quickly in his seat, his eyes darting towards the door as it opened, as if he was some scared small animal. His right hand went to his hair, shifting it away from his eyes and fidgeting with it more than he really needed to do while his left hand fiddled with the open tab on the coffee lid. He took a deep breath, and when there was a pause in their conversation he took the leap and decided to speak.

"How long have the two of you been in town?" He made eye contact with the both of them, fully aware that his voice had been much quieter than intended, had cracked in the middle and his accent much thicker. He cleared his throat, took a big drink of coffee, and smiled awkwardly. "D'know what happened to my voice there, the boys must've dropped."

THAT YOU BELONG HERE
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

giovanna >> three

Postby cooper. » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:05 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
giovanna r. pearson
tagged: andrew, cal
ooc: sorryyyy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
        giovanna looked up from her coffee at the muscular man who had just asked her a question she found to be off-putting. she knew she had known him when she lived here, she could feel it. but the man had changed and grown just like she had and it was causing giovanna to have difficulty placing him. then she put it together, the accent he had was similar to her friends family and past and no russian would ever just randomly vacation in cataliana. ”only if you can tell me when the last time a cougar called cataliana home was. hey fluffy.” giovanna said comfortably before her fears of andrew being mad at her for leaving set in. she ducked her head slightly out of worrying before reminding herself it was all in the past and she needed to try to forget about it. her phone buzzed with a text notification as she put it down to examine andrew. the last two years of being a full time emt had completely had her time occupied and busy and had honestly kept her from thinking of all she had truly left behind. ”didn’t know that I would end up seeing you here, it’s been quite some time.” giovanna said in her most confident tone. that was the one thing eight years had done for her, it made her more comfortable in her own skin. giovanna ran a hand through her hair and smiled slightly, as new as the entire feeling of seeing her friend again made her excited it also made her anxious. giovanna picked up her tea and took a sip quietly as she paid attention to andrew. she looked him over and watched his mannerisms trying to memorize how he had changed. a figure moving into the frame snapped giovanna out of it and as she looked the new addition over her breath got caught in her throat. she swallowed slowly and regained her breath, it was cal.

”hi there cal.” giovanna said softly. eight years away from all this and you’d think that she would react better around guys or that she would’ve gotten over her crush on cal. ”uh, i got in this morning. it was hard for to get off of work for so long so they postponed my leaving as much as possible.” giovanna said while she nervously fidgeted with her tea and mentally cursed her schoolgirl like actions in the moment. his new accent threw her off and made her curious as to what he had been doing the last eight years. she hadn’t thought about what would’ve happened if she saw cal here. there was too many variables in the first place and now she felt flooded with more questions than ever. some of the questions had been unanswered from before she left, she focused on him from the corner of her eye as she tried not to stare for too long. she watched andrew as he talked and her mind drifted through the last eight years.

giovanna wandered through her memories. the year she moved into the dorms at boston, it was the first time she didn’t really know anybody. she had to learn how to get around and how to really connect with people again. while going through emt academy she had to learn to control haphazard situations all by herself. but none of that could have prepared her for this. she didn’t expect to experience this feeling in her life. on top of that she never thought she’d lose a friend. giovanna became aware of her drifting quietly and redirected her focus to the boys with a lopsided smile.
cooper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cataliana >> open

Postby Kaliyana » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:05 am

(reposting to bump topic...)

AND IT HURTS TO KNOW

cαℓιχ "cαℓ" σ'мαℓℓєу
The Stag

"

∂σιηg; Regretting his life choices and nursing a hangover | мσσ∂; Tired & cranky | тαℓкιηg тσ; Andrew, Gia.
ℓσcαтιση; Hiccup | ωєαяιηg; Faded ripped jeans, white t-shirt, leather jacket, sunglasses.

"What do you do for work?" The question came out before he really thought about asking it. He mentally cursed himself for asking such a lame question. He knew this girl in highschool, they grew up together, and yet here he was, asking her one of the most basic questions you'd ask someone you were just meeting. He picked at the tab on his coffee lid while he tried to remember something, anything, that could give him any kind of indication of what she might have been doing now. The only thing he could even vaguely remember was her interest in higschool biology, which to him had been a strange interest. Personally he'd rather stray as far away from anything close to biology, since he was certain that his was messed up.

"Didn't you want to do something in medicine?" He asked, his head tilting slightly to the left as he made eye contact with her. IT was probably his safest guess, given her fondness for biology class, and he really didn't want to admit that he was that kind of prick who had forgotten.

THAT YOU BELONG HERE
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

giovanna >> four

Postby cooper. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:05 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
giovanna r. pearson
tagged: andrew, cal
ooc: sorryyyy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
        giovanna smirked at the thought of how annoying she must’ve been when they were in school together. she must’ve never stopped talking about medicine when they fantasized about the future. ”haha yes, in fact i became a paramedic.” giovanna confessed as she tucked her hair behind her ears. she fiddled with her drink and the case on her phone. ”I’ve been working as a paramedic for two years now. I finished a shift right before I flew out and my crew already is annoying me about leaving them.” she said with a comfortable laugh. giovanna looked up at cal and smiled, maybe she could act normal around him. ”what have you been doing cal? how’s life been treating you?” what she really wanted to know was whether or not he had a girl that giovanna would soon be jealous of. she watched him anxiously, she wasn’t even sure how he had changed and she still couldn’t get over her old feelings for him. giovanna mentally kicked herself, she felt childish and pathetic. she readjusted her hair and pushed aside any thoughts of her past, or maybe not so past, feelings. it had been eight years, she was different, cal was different. there was no telling if she would really feel the same way about him that she did back then. all these years of moving on were ruined by one visit back home. ”sorry for the zoning out, still getting over the jet lag.” giovanna said nervously as she dug her nails into the palm of her hand to keep herself aware and attentive to cal.
cooper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cataliana >> open

Postby Kaliyana » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:44 pm

AND IT HURTS TO KNOW

cαℓιχ "cαℓ" σ'мαℓℓєу
The Stag

"

ℓσcαтιση; Hiccup | ωєαяιηg; Faded ripped jeans, white t-shirt, leather jacket, sunglasses.

"You flew out right after a shift? Why would you do that to yourself?" He leaned back in his chair, one arm draped across the back of it. He watched her for a moment, taking in the rest of her words and watching the way she brushed her hair behind her ears. She had always hated it being in her eyes, he recalled, wondering if she had ever tried keeping it short. He blinked rapidly at her for a moment after her question, and he had a very faint desire to just brag himself up to her. He could exaggerate his title, make him seem even more important than he already way in hopes to impress her. He considered doing so for a moment; a moment longer than he should have because he shrugged the idea off as a bad one. She would probably see right through it and get annoyed with him.

"I'm a CEO for a shipping company. I'm mostly in charge of new contracts, and insuring existing ones are kept happy, I've got executive for all the smaller things that need to be kept in check. My office is in Upstate New York, but because it's a shipping company I have smaller offices all over the world. I spent about 5 years based out of London, which is why I have an accent. I've been back State side for almost a year but still can't lose the bloody thing." It took him a moment to realize that he had been talking for a long time, and he quickly shut his mouth. He didn't want to come across as arrogant, even though he sort of was. He caught his lower lip between his teeth quickly and ran a hand through his hair. "It's kept me pretty busy." He added after a moment, smiling at her again. "But I enjoy it; I always did want to travel."

THAT YOU BELONG HERE

Last bumped by Kaliyana on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:44 pm.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me