NEW & OPEN!»»Our Expiration Date [Zombie post apocalypse RP]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: NEW & OPEN!»»Our Expiration Date [Zombie post apocalypse

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:51 am

*How many words/paragraphs do you write averagely?* 2 paragraphs
•Name• goes by Spitfire
•Gender• female
•Age• 18
•Survivor or Bandit?• She started off as a Bandit, but left to become a Survivor
•Appearance• Image
•Skills• Spitfire is the granddaughter of Neebs, so she knows her way around making weapons for slaying the undead. She's also very knowledgeable of traps although most involve explosives or pyrotechnics.
•Personality• Much like her name, Spitfire is a fiery, short tempered ginger full of spunk and attitude. She would rather go headfirst into a hoard of zombies than make a plan, which usually gets her into trouble. Although she does butt heads with people a lot, she does care greatly about her friends which she considers family.
•Weapons• Mostly fire or explosives like grenades or Molotov cocktails. As a last resort she will use a metal weapon she made.
•Theme Song• Bad Reputation by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:30 am

*dies* Spitfire! Yay accepted!)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:32 am

(We can start whenever anyone wants, I just have to touch a few characters up and I'll post)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:21 am

*How many words/paragraphs do you write adveragely?* 2 paragraphs
•Name• Annaline "Anna"
•Gender• female
•Age• 4
•Survivor or Bandit?• Survivor turned bandit
•Appearance• Image
•Skills• Being that she's small, Anna can easy get into smaller areas that grown-ups can't get into.
•Personality• Despite living in a land full of danger, Anna is a cheerful little girl who's always smiling. She doesn't like it when someone is sad or upset and will always try to cheer them up. She adores music and is usually found singing songs she makes up that are usually just nonsense or some Disney songs her parents sang to her.
•Weapons• She doesn't have any weapons, but she does have her favorite teddy bear. Image
•Theme Song• Hakuna Matata from The Lion King
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:45 am

(Accepted!)

Birdie
Survivor-Hill above gas station

There had to be at least a dozen deadheads surrounding the gas station that she'd been watching for the past few days atop a small hill that offered a better view for perspective.
They just weren't leaving.

Neebs
Survivor-Neebs underground home

The old man had been working most of the night on a new Distraction device and he was feeling his age all of a sudden.
He'd sat down on his old battered stool and had dozed off.

Danica
Bandit-Junkyard base

Waking up to the mismatched sounds of strumming wasn't knew to Danica but it was enough to make her flail around the covers and kick open the door to the car that she slept in and stomp off in pursuit.

Cole
Bandit-Junkyard base

"Ah come on..." Cole sighed.
He was sat in what would have been the drivers seat of a rusty old truck that he used for playing his guitar.
Cole tried a different cord to match the tune of the song he was trying to learn.
he hit play on the car stereo and it came on only to play a burst of random sound and lose power.
"Dammit!' Cole lay his guitar down on the seat and went around the hood.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:16 am

Spitfire had just woken up just as Neebs was heading off to bed. "You just now going to bed?" She asked him, her wild flame colored hair a mess. She always heckled him, but he was family, so she was allowed to.

Kami had woken up with a start. It was quite where she was. Too quite. Being a survivor in a world full of Dead-Heads, she knew it meant trouble. She grabbed her shotgun, cocking it as her eyes scanned the area. She carefully got up, not making a sound.

"Anna, come on, sweetie." Her mother called, holding out her hand. Anna could sense something was wrong by the tone in her mother's voice but couldn't tell what. She ran over to her, grabbing her hand. Her father was looking around, as if listening for something. "Go. Now. Take her and hide!" He suddenly exclaimed.

Anna looked at her mother as they ran from something. Her mother stopped, panting heavily as she looked around. Seeing a crawl vent, she dragged Anna over and opened it. "Go, honey. We need to hide." She said. Anna nodded, crawling inside with her teddy bear. Her mother tried crawling in but was too big. She looked at Anna, smiling to hide her worry. "Stay here, baby. Don't make a sound okay? It's hide-and-seek. Daddy will try to find you, okay?" Anna nodded in reply. "Lobe you, Mama." She said. "I love you too, baby." Her mother said before placing the covering back on and ran off.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a n e k i » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:56 am

No matter what you keep finding something to fight for.

•Paragraphs•

I can do between 1-2 paragraphs of varying size, it mostly just depends on what I have to work with. I'll make sure my replies are never small though.

•Name•

Avery April Miller

•Gender•

Female

•Age•

She is currently twenty three years old, give or take.

•Survivor or Bandit?•

She is a survivor. Avery trusted people too easily in the beginning and it came back to bite her. Nowadays she prefers to work alone and for herself, but she isn't adverse to company - it will just take a while for her to trust you.

•Sexuality•

Bisexual

•Crush•

No one currently (open)

•Skills•

She is quite small, only 5'4 so she is good at getting in tight places. She is very agile and has a knack for sensing danger most of the time. She has become hardened, and braver, so she'll get things done no matter how unpleasant.

•Personality•

She is a bit of a spitfire. Avery is generally easy to get along with, and easy going. She has a dirty and often quite dark sense of humour, but she loves to make people laugh. She retains a love for fun that the apocalypse couldn't shake out of her. But she is lonely, and prone to feeling very anxious - having only yourself for company for so long can do that to you.

•Weapons•

She has a machete that she keeps strapped to her side, and an AK47 her daddy used to keep in the garage. She keeps a pocket knife in her boot for emergencies, but if worst comes to worst she will resort to fists.

•Theme Song•

X

~~~~~

You don't forget the face of the first person you killed.

•Paragraphs•

I can do between 1-2 paragraphs of varying size, it mostly just depends on what I have to work with. I'll make sure my replies are never small though.

•Name•

James Quentin

•Gender•

Male

•Age•

He is twenty six.

•Survivor or Bandit?•

He's a bandit, preferring time around others. It keeps him grounded, plus finding other survivors to join their group is nice, but he much prefers when he finds ones where he can take their stuff.

•Sexuality•

Straight

•Crush•

No one currently (open)

•Skills•

He is a born strategist, being able to make the best plans to get out of sticky situations, and has a bit of a righteous anger for the whole situation. Therefore he's great at getting everyone out of a pinch, but can be a bit volatile and quite enjoys rampaging a little to get rid of all the walkers.

•Personality•

He's changed a lot since the outbreak, life has changed in many ways. He's quieter, more abrasive - but on the surface a flirt. He's had to learn some difficult lessons and had grown up quickly, its strange to think he could die any day at only twenty six. He doesn't take crap from anyone and is short tempered, but he means well. He tries not to let people get to know him too well, since they're all living on borrowed time.

•Weapons•

He has a sniper rifle slung across his back, although he'll use any gun he can get his hand on. His aim is pretty good all things considered, but he only uses the sniper rifle when needed as it draws a lot of attention. Other than that its jsut his fists or a knife of some kind, but he's not opposed to getting inventive.

•Theme Song•

X

In this shaken, twisted world, I gradually become

transparent, unable to be seen.

Please don't bother looking for me; don't stare at me...

I merely don't want to hurt you, inside a world, that came

out of someone's imagination.

So please remember me; as vivid as I was.
K a n e k i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:36 am

Accepted :D post whenever you want))
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a n e k i » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:33 am

{{ I don't mind just dropping in somewhere, I'll post soon :)

In this shaken, twisted world, I gradually become

transparent, unable to be seen.

Please don't bother looking for me; don't stare at me...

I merely don't want to hurt you, inside a world, that came

out of someone's imagination.

So please remember me; as vivid as I was.
K a n e k i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:28 am

((Okay, any of mine are open whenever))

Neebs
Survivor-Neeb's underground home

"Nrggh...eh wha?" Neebs was about to fall off his stool when Spitfire's voice woke him up.
"Ah, sorry sweetness.
Must of drifted off." his voice was even more scratchy than usual.
Neebs stood up and stretched, groaning.
"This old man needs to finish his work." he smiled tiredly at his granddaughter.
" 'lest the bone gobblers catch up to us." he shifted his stool, old scarred hands steady as ever fixed a wire in place on his project.

Birdie
Survivor-Hill above gas station

Birdie checked the time on her battered watch and got out the walkie talkie that she'd managed to reassemble, despite her older sisters protests that it'd blow up.
Birdie clicked the button.
"Sis, you up yet?" she spoke through the tiny microphone, knowing if Kami would actually pick hers up without thinking that it'd kill her then she'd answer.
Birdie couldn't blame her much, there had been defects with some of her tinkering before.

Cole
Bandit-Junkyard, current base

Yep, dead battery.
It had to be, everything looked right under the hood.
Cole turned around to check if the symbol had appeared on the dash, but ended up narrowly avoiding crashing into an angry and rumpled looking Danica.
"One morning, just one without waking up to your wailing racket is all I want!" she shouted, and it was good that there was no zombies around to hear.
"That's all you want? surely there's other stuff?" Cole slid past her and stuckhis head in to look for the symbol.
Sure enough there it was.
"See that?" he pointed to it.
"That's the symbol of 'I'm outta here anyway'." he shut the door of the car, kicking it and stalked off.
But Danica followed, cackling like hyaena.
"Your getting all morbid over a dead battery? oh no, life is over!" she jeered at him.
"You wear morbid like perfume." Cole spat back.
"Them morbid smells really good." she smiled.
"Oh thanks." Cole smirked at his trick.
"Eck, yeah right." Danica pulled a sour face.
"What do you want, Danica?!" Cole stopped and glared at her, he so didn't need her crap right now.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me