You Are My Everything | Full

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: You Are My Everything | Full

Postby Starwalker123 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:50 pm

Chase Michael Issac Carver
The Non Believer

Two Weeks Earlier
Chase ran a hand over the red dogs head for him leaving Sam was the hardest part of going on the trip. Sam would be here with his family. He could play with the puppy and keep her out of Sassy's hair. The older golden didn't much care for her newest sibling. Sam didn't care through in fact he loved the new puppy. Since Sam and Chase moved back in a month before they had bonded. When he got home it would be hard to move back out and take Sam away from Charm. Chase got up off the bed and looked around the room. He should have been packing but oh well he didn't really feel like it. Besides he had time to pack before he left it wasn't for almost two weeks. He would rather hang out with his dog.

The Night Before
Chase tossed the bag across the room in anger. He didnt know what had set him off maybe it was his best friend remark about running away form all his prodlems but mostly from the soulmate watch. He paced the room now unware it was ticking down. Chase sighed as Sam pushed open the door to his room. Sam came up and licked his hand. "I know Sam," Chase said. "I'm going to miss you too big man but before we know it's will be together agian. Sam keep Charm out of trouble and stay safe." Chase said as he grabbed his two bags. He would have to leave tonight to catch an early flight. His friend had offered him a place to stay overnight.

That Day
Chase stood at the gate ready to board his first flight of the day. Chase had traveled a fair amount normally through it had been with family.Chase rather enjoyed flying. He had checked his bags and only had a small drawstring bag on his back. This bag held anything he would need for a flight. Headphones and so on. Based on a few factors he had added in some reading material. He had a layover in a few hours. It was a good time to do a little reading about something he liked.

Chase boarded the plane and rejoced in the fact he had a widow seat. He took out his tablet and headphones. He flipped on his music then looked out the window. He loved the way the world looked as they took off to soar through the sky. He knew they would arrive on time at least that's what he hoped. The stewardess started to give the preflight safety checklist. Chase was pretty sure he could had be given the thing himself after all the flying he had done. As the plane took off he got set for the trip.

The plane had hit rough weather over the airport and had had to circle for a few minutes making them land late . Of course that meant Chase had missed his original flight that was OK that meant he would be arriving at the same time as the other now instead of earlier. Chase was kind of looking forward to meeting his new friends at least that's what he hoped the would be he needed friends. Chase curled up in a chair to wait for the next flight. He opened his book and was soon too into the story and the music in his headphones to think about the fact one of his house mates could have been in the airport with him waiting for the same flight.A few hours later Chase boarded the plane. He sat in a isle seat this time and by the time the safety speech was over he was asleep.

Chase awoke as the plane touched down. He looked around the airport and found the baggage claim. He watched for what seemed like forever for his bags. He was getting hungery now and he was starting to miss Sam. The big red dog had flown with him a number of times. Chase grabbed his bags and wandered outside the airport. He got a taxi and headed for the house.

Chase didn't speak to the driver much too lost in his own throughts. He was thinking about the five poeple he was to get to know over the course of this trip. Maybe they didn't know each other now but they soon would.

(Shorter than I wanted but here you go)
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (❅ - cassim ) post one

Postby paria. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:47 pm

C A S S I M__K H U R A M
t h e__s k e p t i c
{Gender} Male {Age} Twenty-three {Tags} None

"Yo, Cass! You better wake your arse up before you miss your flight!" Cassim jerked awake at the yelling of his best friend and roommate. He rolled over and glanced at the clock, a little doubtful that he'd actually be late. 7:53! I'm supposed to be at the airport at 8:30! Cass scrambled out of bed and started darting around the room. He was simultaneously getting dressed and grabbing anything he forgot to pack. Hopping on one leg, he put his shoes on. Cassim tripped over his suitcase before scrambling to his feet and retrieving his the suitcase. He stood in his doorway, giving his room a once over in case he forgot anything. Cassim almost facepalmed himself as he spotted his glasses on his nightstand. He grabbed them and put them on before closing his door. There wasn't anything he forgot in his room, so he should be good to go. He took a glance at himself in the hallway mirror and straightened his disheveled hair and clothes. Once he fixed his look as best he could, he headed to the front door with suitcase in hand.

Cassim's roommate, Kaleb, gave him a hug before returning to his spot in the kitchen to finish making breakfast. He turned to grab the doorknob, but Kaleb stopped him.
      "You'll need your keys to get to the airport, unless you plan on walking," Kaleb tossed him the car keys and chuckled. Cassim rolled his eyes and exited the apartment, thinking about how he'd miss his bestfriend. He quickly loaded his suitcase into his 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am before getting in and heading to the airport. There was little to no traffic as he drove to the airport, glancing at the time every few minutes. Once at the airport, Cassim parked his car and entered the massive building. He practically jogged through the crowd of people just to make his flight. If he hurried through security he'd actually make the flight on time. Cassim headed toward airport security, feeling a bit better knowing he didn't miss his flight to the Caribbean.

•••

After the tediously long flight of seven hours, Cassim finally caught sight of the Caribbean. He had slept for most of the flight and listened to music for the rest. It's not like he had any work to do considering that he was a marriage councilor. He'd taken his vacation time for this trip to the Caribbean so he could get away from his world for a bit, and away from all the argumentative spouses. The flight had landed before long and Cassim pulled on his sunglasses before stepping off the plane. The hot, tropical air hit him all at once and he chuckled, glad he wore navy blue shorts and a white button up shirt for the occasion. It was so much better than wearing jeans in that scalding heat. He followed the crowd of passengers to the baggage claim and had his luggage checked. He retrieved his suitcase and looked for his name among the drivers. It wasn't difficult to spot his name written in large letters on a sign. Cassim approached his driver and greeted him kindly before the guy led Cassim to a sleek limo. He didn't ask for a limo, but it was welcome considering it had great air conditioning.

The diver didn't talk much as he drove Cassim to his summer home and new roommates. He didn't push him for conversation, and instead just appreciated the comfortable silence. He had no clue that the clock on his wrist had been so close to zero. He hardly ever even looked at his timer since his mother died the year before. Her death had an impact on him that couldn't be fixed. She had once pressed him into visiting the Caribbean, and he was doing it, even though it was a little late. His mother always wanted Cassim to go visit other places and work hard, like most mothers. Though, hardly any mothers die before ever meeting their "soulmate". Cassim just lost faith in soulmates ever since his mom died, but he wouldn't argue about it if it happened to him firsthand. He still had no inkling of what was to come.

Word count: 702
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:52 am

ᖴᕮᗰᗩᒪᕮ | 21 | STᖇᗩIGᕼT | ᑕᖇᑌSᕼ: ᑎ/ᗩ | TᗩGS: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY

~~~26 hours until soulmate meeting~~~

Usually, the street was quiet at four o'clock in the morning, but not today! Crashes and bangs could be heard coming from the Everwind household as they helped pack their daughter's bags before she left for the long flight to the Caribbean. Everyone on the street was awake, woken by the sounds coming from their house and unable to go back to sleep.
    Bella shoved her toiletries bag into her suitcase and zipped it up, laughing as she saw the bulge on the right side of her suitcase. "Dad! I need help carrying it down the stairs," She called out to her father, who was in the kitchen cooking up some eggs and bacon for breakfast. She heard the thumping of her dad's footsteps on the wooden floorboards. 5 minutes later, the suitcase was waiting next to the front door. "Ok Bella, it'll take about one and a half hours to drive to Kingsford Smith and you should be there a good hour before your flight. I've already checked you in, so you only have to do the machines and the bag drop," Susan said, handing Bella's phone to her. Bella smiled at her mother. "Thanks, mum. I don't know what I'd do without you," She mumbled through a mouthful of food. Not long after, Bella waved her mother, father and little brother goodbye as the taxi drove off in the direction of the airport.

~~~24 hours until soulmate meeting~~~

Bella sighed as she looked out the massive glass window. She could see her plane landing and she waited impatiently, tapping her foot. It would be a 20 hour flight, so she would have plenty of time to spare if she needed it.

~~~3 hours until soulmate meeting~~~

Bella shouldered her backpack and exited the plane by the back, walking across the tarmac. She collected her suitcase and rolled it out of the airport to the taxi section. She would have hired a car, but they drive on the wrong side of the road in the Carribean. As Bella settled down in the taxi, smiling at the driver as he greeted her. "Hello there, young miss. Where would you like to go?" He asked. Bella told him the address. "Where are ya from?" The driver questioned politely. Bella stifled a yawn. "Sydney, Australia. Excuse me, but I'm so exhausted from the flight," She said as she yawned once again. "That's a far way to come! I'll let you rest. Would like any music?" Asked the driver. "Yes please," Bella replied, immediately regretting her decision as the driver put on some sort of weird country sounding music that she was pretty sure he wrote himself. It won't be too long, I hope, she thought, trying her hardest not to wince at the onslaught of wrong notes.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vanessa Wolfe | Post 2

Postby Tiny_Cat » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vanessa Kathryn Wolfe
Location; Beach House
Mood; Defensive/Uncomfortable
Tags; All

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vanessa had to admit, though skeptical at the beginning of her journey she had never seen anything as beautiful as the Carribbean Ocean. From the window of the limo, she stared out at the expanse of glittering blue water and let out a soft, dreamy sigh. Even she couldn't deny that this was a once in a lifetime experience. One she was somewhat glad she didn't have to share with her children, at least for now. She loved Alice and Theo but even she needed to get away from time to time. Even if she missed them dreadfully. Lifting her sunglasses from her face, Ness reached forward and tapped lightly om the darkly tinted glass that separated her from the driver. The man had attempted engaging her in conversation at the start of the drive but her lackluster responses had quickly turned him off. Not intentional, of course, but she had been admittedly distracted with her laptop. One thing was for sure, the limo had some pretty great Wi-Fi and she had managed to finish several class assignments during the first part of the drive. The glass buzzed quietly before lowering much lije a window. The driver smiled pleasantly at her. "How may I help You, Miss Wolfe?" The driver asked, meeting her gaze in the rearview mirror. He had introduced himself as Estaban and from what she had picked up so far was that he had moved from New Mexico as a kid to live here with his Grandparents and hadn't left since. She smiled faintly, hoping to come off as more friendly than she had earlier.

"Um, yes. I was just wonderin' if we were gettin' close to the house?" She asked, shooting another glace out the window. They had turned into a rather secluded road a ways back and were now driving parallel to the water. The white sand beaches and crystalline water was almost impossible to resist. Estaban grinned widely, his white teeth standing out sharply in his well-tanned face. The laugh lines spoke legions about what kind of a person he was. She was certain he was the carefree type that always had a smile on his or her face.

"Yes, Miss. If you look just beyond those trees you'll see the house." He said, gesturing towards a stand of Palm Trees to their right. Vanessa leaned towards the window, green eyes filled with an almost childish delight as she caught sight of the house in question. It was huge and beautiful, sitting right on the beach only feet from the rolling blue waves. It was perfect. The limo pulled up into the circular drive and Ness let out an awed breath. The place was practically a mansion. If her mother hadn't gone to school with owner, no way would they have gotten such a killer deal on a place like this. "The landlord and your new roommates should be here momentarily, Miss. I believe I saw the other cars not far behind me. You're welcome to wait in the car though. It gets pretty hot here this time of year." He said with an apologetic smile. Vanessa nodded absentmindedly and turned to stare out at the water instead. Not ten minutes passed before four other limos and, oddly, a taxi pulled alongside her in the circular drive. An itch started on her wrist and, chalking it up to simple anxiety, Vanessa just reflexively scratched it with her other hand. She never once thought to look down, even as the itch continued. The drivers all stepped out as if on cue and opened the doors for their passengers. They were weirdly in sync with one another. Even the taxi driver. Vanessa accepted the proffered hand and slipped out of the car. The passengers of the other cars stepped out as well, one girl shielding her face with her hand against the sun's glare. It took them all a moment to adjust to the sunlight, and in that time the itch on Vanessa's wrist had turned into a weirdly familiar burning sensation. Nessie lifted her gaze at rhe same time everyone else did.

Their gazes clashed simultaneously. There was a blinding flash of light and what seemed like an electric shock zipped up the group's spines as they stood there staring at one another dumbfounded. Well, most of them did. Vanessa stopped her eyes to her wrist. She was the only one who had, without a doubt, experienced that sort of thing before. Sure wnough, the wrist staring back at her was once again blank... If slightly red and irritated. Her soul clock was missing. Again. Which meant... One of these guys was supposed to be get soulmate. One by one, the others seemed to realize what had happened and dropped their eyes to their own wrists before bringing them up to look apprehensively at one another. Vanessa, naturally, was the first to speak, and her voice was a low and angry growl at best.
"Oh hell no, this cannot be happenin'. Not again." She crawled fiercely, her southern accent becoming more pronounced in her anger as she fixed an accusatory glare at the three men.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:14 pm

ᴅɪᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴠɪᴛᴀʟᴇ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxxxxtags: all

ya'know that tingling sensation, like static on a tv, that you get when a part of your body 'falls asleep'? well that was the initial feeling diemon got in his left had as his driver continued taking him to his final destination. diemon chalked it down as nothing, eyes still mesmerized by the rich blue of the ocean just outside of his window, he simply grabbed into his left hand with his right and rubbed at it like he always did. diemon always did want to learn how to surf, maybe some of the other people he would be rooming with would know, who knew, he'd figure something out.
        "the house is just around the bend, sir."
        no one ever called diemon sir if we were being honest, but diemon gave a grateful 'thank you' at being told they weren't too far from his final stop for the foreseeable future. when the destination in question came into view, hell, what kinda person owned a place like that? cause if it was as nice inside as it was outside, hell, diemon was going to end up feeling out of his element the whole time he was here then. he let out a surprised huff as he adjusted him position in his seat to get a better look. this place what right on the water front, and oh his mom would be freaking out. diemon had always imagined getting a place like this for her.
        -
        the moment diemon stepped out of the car, duffle bag in hand, the flash and feeling of electricity shooting up his spine had thrown him. the small, burning sensation coming from his wrist that he knew wasn't normal, had his eyes turning to his left wrist, sliding his wristwatch away and noticing, with quite a surprised look, that his timer was missing. his timer was missing. ok diemon knew that it hadn't been close when he last checked.. when was the last time he checked? diemons' mind ran through the past week or so and he realized he had hardly paid his timer much attention, what with arguing with his mom over this trip and himself trying to get as many hours in at work to get some extra money for his mom and then himself while he was gone. how had he not noticed?
        "idiot." he slightly scolded himself under his breath as he finally looked around at the other people that he would be living with for awhile, and damn did one of those women stare all him and the two other men down like a wolf out for blood. reminder, don't mess with her for now. so they had all experienced that? the hell.
        diemons driver pulled him out of his thoughts as he now stood be diemon, offering up his second duffle. the man seemed oblivious to the happenings that had just taken place around him. in the end, diemon didn't think his timer disappearing was a bad thing, not by a long shot, surprised, yes, but not upset. still, if just one of the women here was looking at them like she wanted to murder them, then he knew not everyone was happy about this situation. great. this was gonna be fun, real fun. woohoo.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:22 pm

A M A L I A

Age » 22 Role » Skeptic Soulmate » Diemon Location » Beach House Tagged » None

As the limo approached the beach house, Amalia felt a tingly all over her body. She was nervous but excited to meet the five others she'd be sharing the house with. In a few minutes, the limo slowed to a stop in front of the beach house. Amalia thanked the driver and exited the vehicle when bright flash of light and shock danced up her spine. Eyes wide, she looked down to her wrist. It was empty. And that would mean she had found her soulmate. She looked up to see who her soulmate would be. Instead, she found herself standing in front of the beach house with five other limos lined up in front of it. Three of them were guys. So which one was her soulmate? Her heartbeat started to pick up speed and she felt a little dizzy at the sight of all of them. She had never really wanted to find her soulmate—she was sure she'd end up making them unhappy.

Looking around again, her breath caught in her throat. Is that– Amalia's face paled and she tightened the grip on her suitcase the driver had given to her. It was Vanessa, someone who she hadn't seen in years. Someone who left her. Her mind whirling and whirling with thoughts, spots started to dance before her eyes. Taking a deep breath and forcing herself to clear her head, she decided to react to the thing that would cause her less pain at the moment. "What are we to do now?"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me