{ .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: { .:. Chaos || Marvel RP .:. } Ver. 2

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:24 am

Talitha - Delta

S.O.: Heterosexual
Tags; Nanotech

At the sounds of footsteps behind her, a small adrenaline rush enabled Delta to stand, despite her extreme need to rest. She whipped around, stave out and ready, to face what she thought to most likely be a Creature. What she found instead was a very worried-looking girl. Lowering her stave and moving out of attack position, Delta moved towards what she had now identified as an Avengered member, she said, "I'm fine. I'm after a group of Creatures and no, I have not found any of the others. You are Nanotech, correct?" She avoided one of the questions and her thick German accent muffled her words a bit, but she was still understandable.
Delta knew she most likely looked like a mess, green alian ick stained on her clothes and dried blood on her arms and face, but she didn't care in the least. Pulling down her hood , she studied Nanotech. The girl seemed fairly clean and energized, meaning either she'd actually cared for herself lately, or she hadn't done much in the way of fighting or both. It didn't really matter. She would never admit it, but Delta was glad for the company. The crushing silence and darkness of the abandoned city wasn't easy to bear, especially without company.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:07 am

Roxy Apodaca||Nanotech||Avenged||Tagged: Delta
"Yeah," Roxy said, "I've been flying around looking for people, but you're the first I've found. Really, I'm not sure what I expected." It had been two years, after all, anyone who had stayed behind probably hadn't lasted that long. If they weren't dead, then they were probably crazy. Living here couldn't be good for the mental health.

Taking a moment to look Delta over, Roxy was surprised to see how bad she looked. She hadn't expected this to be a walk in the park, but her fellow Avenged looked like she'd lost a fight with a particularly aggressive slug. She was covered in slime and blood, and looked like she was about to fall over. In fact, she was pretty sure that Delta already had. Of course, perhaps she was being a bit too harsh, considering it was fairly difficult for Roxy to get dirty at all. Her costume was actually a layer of Nanites covering her skin, both self-repairing and self-cleaning.

"We should keep moving," Roxy said, head whipping around as she surveyed the ends of the alley, "You good to fly? I don't think these guys have much in the way of anti-air." Hopefully, Delta still had enough energy to put those wings of hers to work. If not... well, they'd have to walk. Roxy wasn't leaving one of her comrades alone, especially with the state Delta was in. Chaos creatures were no laughing matter when you were at your best, there was no way she would survive when she was half-dead from exhaustion.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:42 pm

loki
      where: new york city tags: open

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ooc: loki is going to be a little s#*! and i'm totally gonna enjoy it. DJ bb i apologize in advance when he meets Aria next time because he is gonna be a ya know what cx also, anyone can have their lovely bb run into him if you want, i hardly mind and if not i'll post another reply after aria and kainix talk some more c;

Silence had never been something that bothered Loki; silence was a close friend and tool he used often. The darkness that drowned the once bustling city was also a welcomed friend. Loki could work with all of this; he was a part of the shadows just as they were a part of him.

A small nighttime breeze swept through his curling hair as he relaxed on the top of a railing of a balcony some several stories above the ground. The abandoned streets below held no interest what so ever and Loki had taken to picking at his nails with the tip of one of his daggers, wasting the time away as if he had nothing better to do. The rustling of a birds feathers made him stop and glance to his left, the black figure of the Munnin came to a rest on the same railing Loki was currently inhabiting. Loki went back to picking at his nails. The infuriating avian had been sent down with Loki to help 'watch' over him - Loki always had to hold back a snort at the thought - to make sure he caused no problems. Munnin was a direct line back to Odin, and no matter how maddening it was to have the raven around, Loki would not be getting rid of it anytime soon. He had tried killing the pesky bird more than several times, but the bird was a being of magic and came back each time.

An inquiring sound came from the raven as it rested a foot or two from Loki. Loki gave the bird nothing more than a questioning look before he was cawed at by the bird. Loki bared his teeth in annoyance as he vanished his dagger from his hands.

"Alright you pest, I am well aware of what I am suppose to be doing but you know as well as I that we've not a single clue to help me." Loki spoke to the bird before gesturing to the streets below, "Not a single thing has been uncovered and no mortals are going to willing risk their mediocre lives to help." He spoke as he turned his sitting position around and placed his feet firmly on the patio of the balcony. Loki had been taking his time in his search, yes, but that didn't mean he hadn't been searching. Loki was stuck here indefinitely until he found Thor, and despite an outside perspective the god was not thrilled what so ever to be out of Asgard. Even if he was stuck in a cell back on the realm eternal. Loki had too many enemies to count, and Asgard was the safest place at the moment for him to be until he finished acquiring the help he needed.

Despite the city looking abandoned, Loki was well aware that there were people out there. He had picked up the familiar presence of an old friend, and oh what fun that would be he was sure. Still, Loki would rather put that off, as he had little patience for mortals at the time. Of course, mischief was always more fun than this.

Munnin ruffled his feathers in a sign of irritation, cawing at the god once more as he watched Loki. A sudden chattering could be heard down from the streets below and Loki, along with Munnin, glanced downwards. Their eyes found another one of those creatures, pest that they were, walking about. Loki had tested his hand at the creatures early on, getting a feel for your enemy was always a good thing to do, and Loki realized early on that his naturally cold Jotunn body didn't attract them what so ever. The small mercy's he supposed. He also learned that they could be quicker than they seemed and that there were different types. This one in particular gave off a full luminescent glow. Their glow gave the creatures position away easily, and Loki wasn't going to question something that helped him.

Loki magicked forth another dagger of his and with a soft wash of green was gone and down on the street below and piercing the creature through it's head before it even knew what had happened. A quick blast of infectious magic rendered the creature dead and Loki pulled his dagger from the creature, the blood of it both fascinating and confusing at the same time. Loki stood over the corpse, deciding on what to do with it. Loki had set up a small base in an abandoned apartment building not too far from here, and taking back the corpse of the ugly thing could only help in unknown ways. Still, Loki wasn't all that sure it was worth it.

The now annoying familiar weight of Munnin perching on his shoulder hardly phased the god as he contemplated what to do next. The creatures body was still giving off a faint glow, and Loki really wasn't up for that possible attracting attention in the dark of night. With a dismissive wave he turned from the dead thing, cleaning his dagger on his trousers and beginning to walk away. Munnin crowed once more and Loki tsked, knowing easily what the bird was thinking. The god looked up and the structure of Stark tower was hard to miss in the near distance. With an heated sigh Loki flipped the dagger lazily in one hand. He knew that that tower was the only place he could possibly find anything pertaining to Thor, but Loki also knew that the building was swarmed through with tons on tons of those creatures. The god was hardly suicidal and knew better then to go in there on his own.

A sudden smirk crept on the god's lips as he raised a fist towards Munnin for him to perch on. Once the raven did Loki let a breathy laugh leave him. "Odin wants his precious Thor back, and so I will give him that. Go and look closer at the tower before seeing if you can spot any more mortals that might be up and about. I have an old.. friend, that will help." Loki said with a gleam in his eye. Munnin could hardly fight his command and was soon off in the air. Time was something Loki had plenty of, and he was going to use as much as he wanted right now. Continuing on with a casual pace, he hardly worried about attracting any creatures as he walked quietly down the street as the shadows welcomed him. There was some fun he had to partake in.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:19 am

Talitha - Delta

Tags; Nanotech

Delta simply nodded her head in acknowledgement at Nanotech's statements. She knew it was likely, even probable, that some or all of the other Avenged had been killed, especially if neither of the two had seen them for a few days. However, Delta dismissed that train of thought. The results of most the team being killed was dark. There was no way that Delta and Nanotech could possibly defeat all the creatures, and even if Delta didn't much like or want any of them around, she knew that New York needed them if it wanted any chance of becoming somewhat normal again. Delta snapped out of though and realized the two Superheroines needed to go. You could never stay in one spot around here, especially with Delta's blazing heat signature.

At the question of her wings, Delta sighed quietly. It would certainly be difficult, but Nanotech was correct. It was more dangerous to walk with all the Creatures about and fortunately, the aliens hadn't figured out how to fly. "I believe I'll manage." She replied with little emotion in her voice. From the small slits in the back of Delta's costume, giant black, feathery wings began to appear, unfolding extremely slowly. They extended to their full length and circled her body majestically. Veins of the dull greenish blue color of her blood glowed dimly thoughout them. As they finished unraveling, Delta stashed her stave back into it's sheath and smiled coldly at Nanotech. "I believe I'm ready. You?" She asked somewhat cockily.

Carmen - Crimson Healer

Tags; Open

Night. It was one of the very few times Carmen was left alone. There weren't many Creatures to heal at night since few people were insane enough to attack in darkness. Thus, they'd lock her in her "Hospital" and leave her to her own devices until she was needed once more. They rarely fed her, and only fruit and vegetables when they did, which didn't help her already weak state. Water, however, they gave in extreme amounts. It was rather odd. Anyways, she was now once more alone, something that the frail girl detested. The silence and loneliness was excruciating.

Seemingly hours later, the door finally opened, revealing a Dust-bitter Creature carrying a rather large Scavenger. At first it just stood there in the door way, but eventually it walked towards Carmen and laid down the Creature in front of her. Almost immediately, Carmen realized it was dead. A moment passed until the Dust-butter growled menacingly at her and motioned at the Scavenger. "What do you want me to do? It's dead. I can't heal the dead." She explained gentley, motioning to the corpse and making an X with her arms. Then, quicker than a flash, the Dust-bitter flew across the room and slapped Carmen straight on the right cheek. Thin cuts appeared from the creature's sharp claws and began to bleed. Carmen gasped in shock and held her hand to her cheek, but said nothing, knowing better.

Suddenly the door hurtled open and a Royal run in, body slamming the Dust-bitter. He hissed furiously at the other Creature and clawed it's belly. The Royal then turned its attention back to Carmen. It made a face that she couldn't quite comprehend and took her hand away from her cheek. It then hobbled back out of the room, turning and making a gesture that Carmen could only assume ment it was coming back. Just as it legt, she scorched over to the Dust-biter, which was now bleeding quite profusely. She reached out towards it, but the thing shrunk away in fear. "It's ok. I won't hurt you." She said quietly. She then once again attempted to reach out and this time, the alien didn't resist.

Carmen's hands glowed a light, sky blue as she lay them gently on the cuts. After a few minutes, the cuts were misty healed, but before she could finish, the Royal returned with a bucket of water. As soon as it saw what was happening, it threw Carmen away from the Dust-biter, roaring angerly. Then it turned abruptly and stabbed its claws into the other creature's chest. A loud screech sounded, then silence. The Royal then faced Carmen and roared once more, then turned, picked up both the dead creatures, and left. Carmen saw the door close behind him and heard it lock quickly after. She was alone once again.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Roxy Apodaca||Nanotech||Avenged||Tagged: Delta
A grin the size of a peeled banana split Roxy's face, and wings erupted from her back as well, sleek black airfoils that assembled themselves out of the gray mass of nanites forming around the hero's spinal column. Indicators began to flicker to life in the corner of Roxy's vision, an altimeter and speedometer prevalent among them. Blue energy pulsed along the training edges of her wings as newborn repulsor jets flared to life. Iron Man may have been MIA, but she could still channel his spirit. "I was born ready, Lady Luftwaffe," she said. A none too subtle crack at her teammate's accent. "C'mon, I'll race ya."

And with that, she was off, kicking off the ground and soaring into the air. At least she would have soared, had a shadowy claw not cut her flight short as soon as she cleared the roof. The Chaos creature swatted her from the air as though she was a glowing blue mosquito, throwing her up against an AC unit in a manner that was none too comfortable. Roxy's wings fell to dust as she stood, grunting in pain. Nothing had been broken, as far as she could tell, but it hurt like hell. "Or," she said, settling into a combat stance, "we can do this, I guess."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hurricanessong » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:30 am

Nicole Barnes ~ Storm Strike ~ 18 ~ The Avenged

Nicole looked out at the dark streets. What had happened to her team? When had she even seen them last? She had multiple questions but not many answers and the fact she was running around on as little sleep as possible wasn't helping her mental process.
She hated the dark of night in the ruined city. It was unnatural how dark the streets below the tall buildings became. And those stupid monsters blended in well. It was tempting to go and power one of the streetlights so she could see into all the dark alleys and corners but a part of her held back. "It's not like they can see the light...I think...they're blind. I remember someone saying that." She murmured to herself as she abandoned the dark alcove she'd been using to hide.
She must have imagined the sound of someone nearby. She could see no unusual forms in the dark as she walked away, glancing up to the starry sky. She could escape at any time and just fly away from this nightmarish landscape. So why didn't she? Nicole herself considered herself to look cowardly next to the other heroes, they all seemed to be so sure of themselves. Nicole was constantly having to hold back her fears.
"So why not escape to the skies? Those things can't fly." She questioned herself, gazing longingly up to the stars again. She could easily just stay up there until sunrise when it would be safer to be on the ground. She redirected her gaze to the empty city around her. This place had once been her home. She sighed deeply as she answered her own question "No. That's not the point. I'm not helping by running from the danger. I stay here because I still have a job to do."
It was right about that same moment that she heard the sickeningly familiar sound of a creatures footsteps moving toward her. "And here we go again." She'd discovered a touch of dark humor in her time here and used it often. She turned to see one lone scavenger moving around hesitantly, as if it thought it had found something but wasn't sure anymore. Now Nicole had to choose between giving away her position and definitely having to fight or staying still and hoping it hadn't picked up her heat signature.
She went with the first option. Raising her arm level with her chest, palm aimed out, she was ready for the attack. She shifted her feet to a more prepared stance and that caught the creatures attention. "Let's go." She muttered, shooting the creature a hateful glare as it rushed at her.
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sasha • post one

Postby azhefa. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:01 am

xx
leksandr horon
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha/phoenix unknown age loner single/pansexual tags; tinkerer [mentioned], roxy, delta

in true avian fashion, sasha built a nest of sorts in one of the tall buildings farthest from the avengers' tower. he had gutted several levels above and below his 'nest' to keep it secure from the chaos creatures as well as putting up extra sheets of glass in all the windows to make a kind of air barrier. the wide space sandwiched between the sheets of glass remains cold even when the inside of his nest is warmer than the outside world. this cool air actually hides the heat signatures within the 'nest'. sasha had actually come across this air-barrier idea by sheer accident while hiding from a horde of chaos creatures in a grocery store. he had been taken by surprise one night and climbed into one of the glass freezers. the multi-layered glass door had an inch thick air pocket between two pieces of glass which blocked his heat signature. after that night, sasha gathered as much glass and sealant as he could find and made his own version of the freezer doors all around his home. since there aren't any other threats besides the aliens, sasha is pretty confident in his designs.

the mutant wakes from his fairly restful slumber with a rustle of feathers and a groan. sleeping was difficult with large wings, even after centuries of practice. his bed was a huge pile of pillows, covers, and cushions all of which he gathered from different stores since he wasn't interested in someone else's smelly stuff. sasha's nest is pretty much what one would imagine it would be, his pile of bedding in the center and other items scattered about in organized chaos. the level he had chosen had also been gutted out, only the support structures were still intact, the rest was just open space. sasha climbs from his nest of bedding and gets to his feet with a deep groan, stretching out his arms over his head. his wings move along with his arms and stretch up as well, the joints popping just as his back cracks several times. the heavy feathered limbs drag a little as he makes his way over to the stack of food stuff he has, his hands rubbing the sleep from his eyes. sasha grabs some fruit and protein bars before walking over to stand by the wall of windows that face south, towards the avengers' tower which can be seen very faintly in the distance. the sun was going down off to the west, signalling the start of yet another search.

sasha's been searching for the missing heroes since they disappeared, but has only recently started to look for the avenged or the x-force. the two lesser groups didn't mean anything to him, not like the x-men who had helped him many times in the past. he only started to search for the other groups out of necessity, thinking that they could probably help find the missing heroes. sasha eats his light meal calmly while watching the silent city below, watching how the shadows start to deepen as the sun sinks lower in the darkening sky. once the sun finally disappears below the horizon and the stars come out, sasha straps on his weapons belt as well as his leg holsters that carry his two curved knives. the blades were actually gifts from a friend decades ago who has since passed, sasha carries them with him everywhere now and is very proud of them. once his holsters and belt was secure, sasha rolls his shoulders to stretch out his wings and get ready for flight. he stretches each wing carefully and checks to make sure his feathers weren't damaged before heading over to the hole in the floor in the corner of the vast room.

after checking to make sure he has everything, sasha hops though the hole and lands on the floor below his nest. since his nest was secured by windows on all walls, there wasn't a way to take off without compromising the security of the air barrier. instead, he cut a hole in the floor and created a take-off and landing pad in the level below. sasha spreads his wings wide once in the open level and shivers only slightly when the chilly air hits his bare chest and arms. shirts were a problem for the mutant so he chooses not to wear any even though he has several modified ones. with the city void of people, there wasn't a need for modesty and it allows him a good bit of freedom. sasha heads over to the windowless section of the level and gazes about the city for a moment, the silence settling into him. unlike most, he doesn't mind the silence and actually prefers it over the obnoxious honking and yelling that usually takes place. with a sigh, sasha steps off the edge of the building and falls into the open air, his wings snapping out soundlessly to carry him up into the darkened sky.

a sharp cry alerts sasha to the presence of his trusty companion, enzo, the eagle that has been following him faithfully for two years now. he glances over and sees the golden eagle soaring just to the right of him, careful to keep out of the way of sasha's great wings. sasha smiles and gives the bird a nod to acknowledge his presence before banking to the left, heading deeper into the city. enzo follows close behind, soaring calmly on the light currents while the mutant does the same. they scout out the city from high in the dark sky, but find no signs of life so the pair flies down closer to get a better look. sasha catches movement off to the side and banks to the side, but enzo moves quicker and expertly flies around sasha's slower form. the eagle gives a screech before diving and snatching up a pigeon that was flying through the city. enzo takes the little bird to a nearby tree to eat, leaving sasha to fly on ahead. the mutant shakes his head at his companion before continuing on his scouting, it wasn't the first time the bird left him and it won't be the last.

sasha glides up on a warm air current, using the momentum to easily land upon a rooftop with only a bit of a skip as he lands a little fast. he folds his wings back and walks over to the edge of the rooftop, his bare feet silent on the flat shingles. like with wearing shirts, sasha prefers his bare feet opposed to any kind of shoe even very thin ones. his feet were surprisingly sensitive to vibrations and he also just likes to feel his surroundings. crouching on the roof's edge, sasha watches the streets below as well as the surrounding rooftops, wondering if he'll get lucky today. after several long minutes, his luck starts to shine though. movement on a rooftop a block or so away draws his attention, his left hand dropping to the blade strapped to his leg. when the figure moves again, sasha relaxes with a sigh, it was kainix. the sight was kind of bittersweet, he's glad that he wasn't alone but was also a bit disappointed that it wasn't one of his x-men friends. sasha sighs and looks away from kainix, scanning the road and rooftops to the left. another bit of movement catches his attention, but it was just enzo returning from his snack.

the eagle lands next to sasha on the roof, his beak still stained with a bit of blood from his feathery snack break. sasha only shakes his head at the bird before returning to his scan of the city, his sharp gaze tracking any signs of movement. there were several chaos creatures running around, but they weren't of interest to him yet. after several long minutes of idle scouting, sasha grows bored and decides to scout from the air instead. he clicks his tongue at enzo before dropping from the roof and soaring back up to the thermals in the sky. the duo heads farther into the city and are welcomed by the sight of more chaos creatures milling about in the darkness. sasha banks around to fly back he way he had came, not wanting to get into it with any creatures at the moment, he was still looking for survivors. speaking of survivors... sasha spots movement by a building and is rather pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face. victor was standing out in front of his workshop, his white hair was like a beacon against the darkness. sasha was relieved to see the blind mechanic which was a little odd since he's never felt anything but kindness towards the other man.

sasha starts banking to the side, intent on going over to greet the tinkerer, but is caught off guard by two more figures moving in the darkness. instead of going over to victor's shop, sasha rides a thermal up and lands on a nearby rooftop, enzo landing beside him as he checks out what the figures were. much to his surprise, it was two more survivors. it seems he was on a roll tonight in finding people. sasha watches the two girls interact for a moment before seeing wings sprout from one of them, another shocking twist of fate. he was still confounded by the girl's wings when the second girl also sprouts wings, though in a more aircraft configuration. after really looking at the two girls' wings, sasha figures out that it was just extra powers and not some mutation like his own that altered his actual physique. his own wings spread slightly as one girl jumps up to fly away intent on following, but pauses when a chaos creature appears and slices through her wing. sasha hesitates for a moment, not really sure if he should intervene, but seeing that the two girls were pretty worn out, he couldn't just leave them.

with a roll of his shoulders, sasha's wings spread and he takes off from the roof with enzo close behind. the mutant half tucks his wings to glide between the buildings and draws his two curved blades as he gets closer to the girls. he quickly flares his wings as he comes in for a landing, but instead drives his feet into the chaos creature before dropping to the ground in a crouch. sasha makes quick work of the creature, slicing at it with his blades until it no longer moves. once the creature was clearly dead, sasha turns to the girls, slipping his blades back into their sheaths on his thighs. his voice was pleasantly smooth with a light russian accent that gives him a bit of charm,
    "you both look to be with the avenged, are you not? i'm familiar with the x-force so you can't be apart of them." sasha pulls his wings back behind him as he talks, the dark feathers blending in very well with the surrounding darkness. his bare chest was splattered with the alien's blood, but takes no action to wipe it off since it doesn't bother him. enzo gives a screech as he lands on a dumpster near sasha, his feathers ruffling a bit at the sight of the two girls, but he calms down after a moment. "i'm called phoenix by the public, but my real name is sasha. that's my companion, enzo." sasha motions over to the eagle as he introduces him, but enzo was busy preening his feathers and wasn't interested in mingling.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:25 am

Roxy Apodaca||Nanotech||Avenged||Tagged: Delta, Phoenix
The beginnings of Roxy's next construct fell off her arm with an audible clang as another winged person descended from the skies, swiftly dispatching the beast. She was developing quite the aviary. This one even had an actual bird with him. A freakin eagle, how cool was that? "Yep," she said, in response to Sasha's question. "Call me Nanotech. This lovely lady here's Delta." Wait, so his hero name was Phoenix? Wasn't there already one of those? Well, not anymore, she supposed. Who knew where anyone was anymore.
Roxy was going to continue the conversation, but a howl from the roof opposite caught her attention. More creatures, no doubt attracted by the struggle. This was about to get hectic. The fabric encasing Roxy's left hand seemed to bulge outwards, expanding and hardening into a blade, six feet long, the edges pulsing with energy. At the same time, her boots shifted and hardened, manifesting armor plates and hydraulic actuators. Dashing towards the edge of her roof, Roxy leapt off, energy flaring from the soles of her boots, and landed square in the middle of the group of creatures, squashing one underfoot and spearing another through the head. Hopefully her companions would take the hint and move to assist. They had to deal with this quickly, Roxy didn't want Delta fighting in her condition.
Last edited by InfectedHau on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkhatine » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:42 am

Victor/The Tinkerer :: Loner :: Tags - Delta, Roxy, Sasha

Victor groaned from his position in front of his workshop as the sounds of conflict reached his ears. His stomach grumbled again, reminding him that if he wanted food, he had to do something. Sighing, the Tinkerer pushed himself off the wall and ducked inside the workshop, only to reemerge a moment later decked out in what he called his combat armor: a full-body radiation-proof suit of tiny metal plates, allowing for easy and fluid movement. The only thing exposed were his ears, the rest of his face covered in solid metal. That was one good thing about being blind; he didn't have to try and make unbreakable glass for a visor. He also had a huge gun and 3D manuevering gear, which he had manufactured and mastered after hearing numerous tales of the technology in Attack on Titan. He couldn't copy it exactly, of course, seeing that he couldn't actually have a visual reference, but the end result was the same.

Now, Victor would be the first to admit that he was no good in a fight. Still, he was hungry, and he could point and shoot. With a quick burst to sense where the commotion was coming from, he began swinging across the city. It seemed like there were three vaguely humanoid figures, and a whole cluster of Chaos Creatures. Victor readied his gun, then landed on a roof a building away and started shooting, aiming at the fringes of the group to avoid hitting the person in the center.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:04 am

Talitha - Delta

Tags; Nanotech, Tinkerer, Phoenix

Delta launched herself into the sky after Nanotech, enjoying the feel of the cold wind, but stopped dead in her tracks as her companion was swatted out of the sky my a Chaos Creature. She was about to dive and kill it, but before she could, another winged human-like thing appeared out of the darkness and killed it. For a moment, she thought about descending, but decided if the guy killed a Creature, he was likely a friend. She was also somewhat intrigued by his wings, which seemed fully attached to him like hers were, although his might have been natural born unlike hers. Thus she stayed in the sky to scout out the Creatures. As she ascended, she saw another person off on one of the building roofs. I didn't know I was going to a party. Delta though somewhat bitterly. At least they were making themselves useful.

Just then, Delta spotted a group, the group she was probably supposed to have attacked, coming up on the two fighters on the ground. She then angled her wings and dived, pulling out her stave as she went, and slammed straight into the head of a rather large Dust-biter. She stood quickly and the farmiliar green blue orbs of acid appeared on her stave. She was most definitely ready.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me