☙ Hᴏᴡ Lᴏɴɢ Cᴀɴ Yᴏᴜ Hɪᴅᴇ Hᴇʀᴇ﹖║ Accepting ❧

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Im thinking about moving this rp to Advanced-scribes.com what are your thoughts?

Poll ended at Sat May 23, 2015 8:15 am

Koty, ill follow anywhere the rp goes!
41%
I'd like the rp to be on both sites!
18%
I would quit the rp if you moved it, cs is where i belong!
41%
I dont really care- this rp is boring anyways
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: ☙ Hᴏᴡ Lᴏɴɢ Cᴀɴ Yᴏᴜ Hɪᴅᴇ Hᴇʀᴇ﹖║ Accepting ❧

Postby Terox » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:07 am

lexandria

he asics

"My name is Rose. But that's just my last name. My full name is Alexandria Ailani Rose. But, I usually just use my mother's maiden name, which was Shae. Many call me Alex or Rose, maybe Alexis. But no one calls me Ailani. Well, unless they want to get a clawed throat.. Anyways, I am an eighteen year old girl who just happens to be a werewolf.. But let's keep that our little secret, okay?"

n the nside

personality;; "I would say I have a very fiery personality. I am often very fierce and serious, but I still makes jokes if the situation gets too tense. At times I can be ruthless to my enemies and prey, but that's how a real werewolf should be. Like my brother, I am somewhat overly protective. I will do anything and everything for my friends to make sure they're safe. Most people don't know it, but I can be very loving and caring. I will nurse anyone back to health and give them help if they need it. I am like this to both my boyfriend and my friends. I treat them like family."

history;; "I have a very cold past. My brother and I are twins, and we were orphaned at a young age. You see, we never really knew our father. He left as soon as we were born. But our mother kept us close. Maybe a little to close.. But anyways, one day while my brother and I were playing in the field, a fire started in the trees, then spread towards our cabin. Our mother was inside cooking dinner. She couldn't get out in time.. As the fires engulfed our house-- Well, you get the point. She was gone. And we watched in horror as she.. Left. Knowing we couldn't do anything. We were just kids. Afterwards, we were adopted by a loving couple; some teachers from a nearby school. But after a year or two, we ran away.. Don't ask why. Anyways, now we're here, known as members of the pack for about three years."

ove ife

"My mother's name was Ailani. She looked much like me and always wanted the best for us. But, she always tried too hard and kept us close. Her intentions were to make us perfect children, but instead she made us into something we never wanted to be.. I never knew what my father looked like. All I know is that as soon as he helped name us, he left our sides forever. I also have one sibling, and his name is Matthias. He is very close to me, and because of that, our bond is one of the strongest siblings can have. Matthias has stayed by my side ever since we were orphaned."

"Well, if you want to know, I'm single with no crush whatsoever. And if you want a place in my heart, you've got to win me first. I've had a few boyfriends in the past but none of them were really 'the one'. I don't have any children, and I don't see that happening any time in the near future."

ther

friends;; most of her pack

enemies;; Sylvia, ice (selene), humans

best friends;; blake

height;; 5'9''

rank;; warrior

tattoos and scars;; a large black Chinese dragon on her back, a smaller black dragon wrapped around her left shoulder, and an identical one wrapped around her right ankle. she also has a large scar stretching from her right shoulder down to the bottom of her left shoulder blade

ce

he asics

"I am known as Ice. It seems to be my only name, and I want to keep it that way. But if you must know, my actual name is Selene Aurinko. I come from a Finnish family who had nicknamed me Susi, which means wolf.. And I'm obviously a female, for those of you who can't see that. But I am also a werewolf, aged at eighteen years, just a few short moons from being nineteen."

n the nside

personality;; "I am a very quiet person. I tend to stay away from crowds and I never go to parties. Although I'm usually serious, I'm not a buzz kill. If there's fun and I'm a part of it, I often just go with the flow. I show very little emotion, but if you want to see what I'm feeling, just look into my eyes. That will answer your questions.. As far as academics, I'm a total bookworm. I can tell you the answer to pretty much every historical question.. Just as long as it has nothing to do with math. And I'm also very protective. Oh and when I fight, watch out. My blows are explosive and fierce. I'm very clever, too, so keep that in mind. I can also be considered kind and loving, but only to my friends."

history;; "Where do I start.. When I was six, my parents just up and disappeared. So, until I turned ten, I kept going from one orphanage to another. No one wanted a weird outcast for a daughter. Anyways, when I was ten, I started to live on my own in the forest. There I came upon two twin siblings. Their names were Alexandria and Matthias. They were a month younger than me, but that didn't stop us from becoming close friends. We stayed together for five years, and at that point we entered a pack. There was a fierce alpha and his twelve followers, not counting us. Alex and I fought our way up the ranks, eventually reaching the rank of beta. I beat the current beta with few wounds, and impressed the alpha in the process. But then It was Alex's turn. We fought, and I did the unforgivable. I gave her a large wound stretching from her right shoulder all the way to the bottom of her left shoulder blade. I obviously ended up winning the fight. She was an amazing fighter, but I had the upper hand. She gave me most of the scars I have today. A few days after I won the fight, my alpha approached me and challenged me for his own position. I of course denied. Not only was he my alpha, but I loved him. So he immediately put me to shame. He said a wolf that refused a battle was too pathetic to be considered a member of his pack. So I left. I vowed to stay a rogue for the rest of my life and never fight again unless for self defense."

ove ife

"My mother's name was Lyra. She had blonde hair like mine and brown eyes. She wasn't very tall.. That's all I remember about her. As far as my father, his name was Kaarlo. He had the same icy blue eyes as I do, as well as dark brown hair. He was very kind to me, but I can't remember much else. I grew up with no siblings, but that doesn't bother me."

"It's hard to impress me, so I don't really have my eye on anyone yet.. Though I may just have the slightest feelings for Cade.. Don't tell anyone, alright? Anyways, I'm single, though it's not too surprising since I don't go on very many dates. And I have no children, though I don't think that would be very appropriate now anyways."

ther

friends;; blake, cade, very few people

enemies;; open [pm me]

best friends;; open [pm me]

rank;; loner/in-hiding

height;; 5'11''

tattoos and scars;; she has many small scars on her body from her past fights, including a faint mark on her left cheek. as far as tattoos, she has a three-clawed claw mark on her right shoulder.

atthew

he asics

"My name is Matthias. Yep, that's my name. It was my father's. It's all that people usually call me. But if you must know my full name, it's Matthias James Rose. If I you don't call me Matthias, then call me Matthew or James. Never, and I mean never, call me Rose. Unless you want to be used as a punching bag.. I'm an eighteen year old guy, who's secretly a werewolf."

n the nside

personality;; "I'm pretty much almost the complete opposite of my sister. I joke around a lot, only being serious when I'm hunting or in charge. In my free time, I'm usually found flirting with a girl or showing off. What most people don't know is that I can be very responsible and caring.. Even though it may not seem like it. And like my sister, I'm also very protective of my friends. But unlike her, I don't get angered easily."

history;; "If you want to know anything about my history, ask my sister. I've been at her side for my entire life. But there's something she might not tell you.. Before we came into this pack, we were rouges. And before that we were in a different pack. Along with a friend of ours, Ice. I had the rank of hunter, which I loved, and Alex and Ice fought their way up the ranks. They went from lead huntress to lead female warrior, then up to delta. Then Ice seized the rank of beta. Alex of course fought Ice for the rank.. And ended up being beaten by her best friend. She was immediately treated like an omega, even though she stayed delta. Then Ice was confronted by our alpha. He challenged her for his own rank, but she denied. She was shunned and ended up leaving the pack. We left later on and never saw her again."

ove ife

"My mother was a beautiful young woman named Ailani. I loved her with all my heart, even if she led me to become something I didn't want to be. And I think my father's name was Matthias.. I can't really remember.. My mother told me he was there to help give us names, but left shortly thereafter.. I never knew him. I have one sibling and her name is Rose. I love her to death and have stayed by her side for all my life. We were born on the same day and currently live in the pack. Sometimes I can become a little overly protective, because I remember I accidently chased away a couple of guys that were into her."

"Well, I have a crush on my girlfriend, if that counts. And I don't have a secret crush, either.. My girlfriend is Katie, lead huntress of this pack. As far as kids, I've never had any. And in the current condition, I don't really think it would be a good idea anyways. Maybe sometime in the future."

ther

friends;; most people [open]

enemies;; sylvia, humans, open [pm me]

best friends;; alex, open [pm me]

height;; 6'3''

rank;; hunter

Last edited by Terox on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squid-a-roni » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:14 am

Kaitlin Remington Jackson | 17 | The confident confidential | Human

Who I Am
Name:
Kaitlin Remington Jackson
Nicknames:
Remington , Little Doe
Nationality:
Australian
Birthplace:
Darwin Australia (right by the water)
Personality:
Kaitlin used to be extremely shy and reserved until she met Cooper Prescott who turned her world pside down.After her families parting she trusted little to no one until Cooper and her began to be friends. Ever since the Summer camp Kaitlin has been mor eopen witheveryone all while still keeping secrets from previous safe.She is more confident in herself and what she says.

The Looks Alike
Height:
5'7'
Weight:
Eye Color:
A icy blue
Hair Color:
A hazel brown
Tattoos: I have a small paw print on my left shoulder blade in memory of my brother.
Peircings: Just her ears

Those That Are
Enemies:
Sadly Callista Malcolm
Friends:
Liam
Open for more

Bestfriend:
Cooper
Crush:
Well Cooper.
Dating:
Cooper Prescott
Family:
All dead by now
[center]Odds And Ends
History:
Her parents died Her siblings(twin boys) were never born with her grandparents while they were on a vacation to their grand-parents.They were in a fire that was later blamed on a guy she never met.He purposely killed them because of some work her dad did for him that failed.When she was no longer being hidden she moved into her parents old house.The one they owned.The fire was in her grandparents house.She was out at the store getting some things for dinner when the fire broke out. Her older brother escaped with her but ended up dying later on because of something that happened with old friends. During the Summer she had started a relationship with Cooper during camp, which made her more confident that she can be herself.
Habits:
I twirl my hair often.I also drum my fingers on the tables.
Species:
Human
Biggest Secret:
Her brother was killed by a bunch of werewolves because he started dating the alpha of her old towns younger sister.She knows about the pack in the area.

Username:
IAmWomanHearMeHowl

(STILL A POSSIBLE WIP)
Last edited by Squid-a-roni on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squid-a-roni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wakeup{Dr|Scr}eaming » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:13 am

Reserved
All that is gold does not glitter, {I disdain all glittering gold,}
Not all those who wander are lost, ... {There is nothing can console me, ...}
The crownless again shall be the king. {But my jolly sailor bold.}

Pet's name: Goblet Child
My lights are everON!
If you can't get up with me here, you can reach me by my Eldemore account under Noctalise or Line app both under SardonicSmiles
My name sakes are .SardonicSmiles. and {EME}rald.Merlady, Noctalise, and LadyWolfxBlood
Please be patient with me, I am dealing with a lot of life lately.
Wakeup{Dr|Scr}eaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:59 am

name; Katelyn Elizabeth Freeborough
nicknames; Katie, Kate, Kat, Kit-Kat
gender; female
age; eighteen
theme song; Awake and Alive by Skillet
face claim; Emily Rudd

hair color/style; Katie has long, wavy brunette hair that reaches about three fourths of the way down her back. She is typically seen with her hair braided off to one side, her hair pulled up into a messy bun, or her hair just left down.
eye color; sapphire blue
height; roughly 5'8"
body type; fit and somewhat curvy
skin hue; ever so slightly tanned
daily attire; Her day to day attire varies quite a bit. However, she is always seen wearing an antique locket as well as a charm bracelet with her birthstone on it that her father gave her before she left home and became a part of the pack.
scars; Katie has quite a few scars from getting into dangerous situations in her wolf form

personality; Katie is a nice, fun person but rather short-tempered. She's very bubbly and kind to those that she likes, but she takes a little while to fully trust someone. She is a fierce fighter if she has to fight someone or something like that. She never gives up, even in situations that are rather horrid. Katie will protect her friends at all costs, and will defend those that she loves with her life, meaning that she would take a bullet for someone. Also, she is ready to die at a moment's notice for someone she loves or is close to. If someone she is close to is in danger, she would stand by their side and fight with them until her very last breath, a sign that she is extremely courageous and loyal. Try not to get on her bad side, because if you do, you can expect a good punch to the face - and it won't be pretty. Her punch is strong enough to make a grown man cry. It probably doesn't help that she's extremely sensitive, and the smallest of things can set her off and make her mad, depending on what it is. However, she tries to hide her true feelings if she's upset and somehow manages to look happy. That is, unless someone is seriously pissing her off. On the outside, Katie is a very strong looking girl that's not afraid of anything or anyone. She often replies in a sarcastic manner, depending on who it is. If she's close to the person, she doesn't sound that way at all. But if it's someone she dislikes or doesn't know, she tends to sound rather... snooty. She acts blunt, and Katie seems to always know what she's talking about. She sometimes radiates confidence and slight arrogance. On the inside, Katie is a really sweet, caring and understanding girl. As long as she's comfortable around someone, her true self starts to show. She is usually calm and collected, and seems to be a total goofball that loves to joke around and have fun. Katie is typically always smiling unless she's in a bad mood. She can never take anything seriously, and she can make just about anybody laugh.

history; Growing up as a little girl, Katie had the most normal life a toddler could possibly have. Her parents were happily married, she was somewhat spoiled, and she went through preschool and kindergarten. Once she began learning, it was found that she was a very bright little girl, since she could absorb almost any and all information thrown her way. As she grew older, she showed the same signs of being "gifted" and was an honors student. However, that all changed when she shifted for the first time in her life at around the age of eight. It was unknown to her, but her dad was actually a werewolf, and she was lucky that he was with her when she went through her first very painful shift. When she shifted back, her dad told her that she couldn't go to public school anymore until she had her ability to shift under control. For a few years, she was homeschooled, which she didn't mind because she was able to spend more time with her parents and have more freedom. Katie trained day in and day out, and once she was ready, she went back to public school and tried it out when she was fourteen. But the first thing that happened was that she got hurt and she came back home with minor injuries. So, with that, she went back to homeschooling. Soon after, her mom got into a fatal accident and didn't make it out alive. It broke her and her father to pieces, and she decided that she had to figure out a lot of things about herself, so she left. Of course, she stumbled upon the Rosewood Pack, and she became a part of the pack right then and there.
(Possibly more to be added later)

wolf form; here
pack; Rosewood
rank; lead huntress

father; Daniel Freeborough [living]
mother; Annette Freeborough [deceased]
siblings; n/a
sexuality; heterosexual
boyfriend; Matthias James Rose, whom she loves more than anything

♥ Abigail Grace Young
♥ Abigail, Abby, Grace, Gracie
♥ Seventeen
♥ Female
♥ Human
♥ Theme Song - My Immortal [Band Version] by Evanescence

♥ She is about 5'7" tall
♥ Abigail's eyes are a vivid shade of forest green
♥ Her hair is blonde, slightly wavy and curly
♥ Her daily attire varies, but is always something that is casual, yet cute and stylish.

♥ Abigail comes off as a very shy, sensitive and cowardly young woman. She shies away from almost everyone she meets, unless they can manage to get her to trust them and feel one hundred percent comfortable around them. It's very, very easy to make the young blonde blush and feel embarrassed or flattered. Also, it is VERY easy to make her cry and make her feel like a worthless piece of garbage - the smallest of things can set her off and make her totally bawl her eyes out, and it's difficult to calm her down. Another things is that she is rather cowardly, and she is easily frightened by the smallest of things. If someone can manage to break past her very shy and timid exterior, you come to find that Abigail is a very friendly, kind hearted person that wants to be able to see the good in everyone but sometimes, she just can't. She's willing to help anyone that seems depressed or lonely, and will stop at nothing to help someone. Once someone gains her trust and loyalty, she is willing to put herself directly in harm's way in an attempt to help him. Some may say she's a weakling, but in reality, she's strong both mentally and physically when it comes to protecting those that she loves. She's the perfect example of a good girl - she's never done anything reckless, she has a huge heart, is a big softie and all that jazz.

♥ WARNING - Sensitive topics ahead!
Abigail has no memory of her history when she was very young. All that she remembers is that she was born to a couple of new, first time parents. However, when she was around the age of three, they were all in a car crash and she was the only survivor. Her parents died upon impact, and she got out with some cuts, bruises and a concussion that caused her to black out. But the thing is, she didn't wake up for a long time - she went into a coma. When she woke up, she had no clue who she was, where she was or anything about her or what had happened. Abigail went through some kind of therapy and over time remembered everything about who she was and who her parents were, but she has no memories left of being with them. At the time, she had no contact with her aunt or other family members, so she was put into foster care and attended public school. However, her foster parents constantly beat her, hurt her - the whole nine yards. One time, they took it too far and almost killed her, but luckily one of the neighbors heard her screaming and called 911, so before they could beat her to death, medics and police showed up and she was rushed to the hospital. Abigail blacked out, and when she woke up she found out that her aunt was finally contacted and stepped in. Her aunt didn't know about anything that had happened in Abigail's like prior to this, or else she would have been there sooner for Abigail. She was pulled out of the foster home after the years of abuse, which dramatically decreased her self confidence and everything like that.

♥ Heterosexual
♥ Crushing on Cody Demaskas
♥ Open for friendships, enemies, etc.

♥ Emma Marie Taylor
♥ Emma, Mary, Marie, Taylor
♥ Eighteen
♥ Female
♥ Human
♥ Theme Song - Hater by Korn

♥ Long, slightly wavy raven black hair
♥ Icy blue eyes that pop due to how dark her hair is
♥ Stands at about 5'9"
♥ Daily attire varies, but she usually wears something stylish

♥ Upon meeting Emma, she comes off as a cold-hearted young woman that is quick to judge and seems to be in a nasty mood all of the time, often not afraid to tell people off and put them in their place despite her good girl appearance. If you ask her a question, she does not by any means sugar coat it. She tells it the way it is, whether it hurts or not. Anyways, she grew up being told that it's better to tell the truth and piss someone off a little bit, rather than to lie and piss them off a lot. Emma is often completely dead serious about everything, and if you make her mad - which takes a lot - she's not afraid to punch someone in the face. She's one of those show no mercy types of girls. Until you get to know her properly and break through her fake personality, she's going to act very rude, sarcastic, and snippy. Once you get to know her, you come to see that Emma is in no way, shape or form a cold hearted, mean person - no, she's actually quite the opposite. If she manages to take a liking to someone, she opens up a lot to them and starts acting like a sweet, semi-cheerful young woman, and she is actually a very great person overall. If she finds someone she actually likes in terms of a crush, she will let that person grow on her before she gets to the point where she would never want to leave their side and would do anything for them.

♥ Emma has had a completely normal, every day life. Throughout her childhood, it was seen that she was an extremely cheerful little girl, but that changed as her life went on. Each day, she would get made fun of or betrayed by someone she thought she could trust and be friends with, so one day in middle school, she finally snapped. She changed everything about herself, and was no longer seen as a cheerful, happy young girl. Instead, since she had enough of it, Emma had a brand new personality to protect herself from other people that would ever try to hurt her, and she changed her appearance. Even though she still looks like she would never hurt a fly, there's a bit of an... edge to her clothing that shows that she's not afraid to hurt someone if they hurt her. A few times, some guys managed to breath through her very tough exterior and get her to open up, and she ended up dating each of them. But every time she thought she had found someone who loved her for her real personality, they would turn right back around and break her heart again, by telling her Things just aren't working or I was only using you. Now, she's beyond sick of this, and it's making her actually slowly start to become a cold hearted person. Although, if someone tries to bring her down, she just brushes it off and doesn't let anyone get to her. Minus the fact that she gets super pissed off. Anyways, in her sophomore year of high school, she got into a gigantic fight with her sister. It blew up their entire relationship and let's just say... they're no longer on good terms at all. After her fight, she decided she couldn't stand being around her sister anymore, so she moved out of the house and rented her own apartment, got a job to support herself and still attends school.

♥ Heterosexual
♥ OPEN for a crush!

♥ Charlotte Vanessa Clark
♥ Char, Carly, Nessa (prefers to be called Charlotte, though)
♥ Seventeen
♥ Female
♥ Human
♥ Theme Song - Not decided yet

♥ Somewhat long, light brown hair that reaches just below her shoulder blades
♥ Hazel eyes
♥ Stands at about 5'6"
♥ Wears clothing that totally covers up her body, since she's embarrassed and ashamed of the way she looks.

♥ Charlotte is a very shy, sweet, kind-hearted young woman. If someone needs her help, she's willing to help, but she's going to be shy about it and will end up acting kind of awkward. The smallest of comments are able to make her cheeks become a very bright shade of crimson, and she gets embarrassed very easily. She is in no way, shape or form loud; instead, she is very soft-spoken, and people often have a hard time hearing her because her voice is so quiet. Once you get her to open up, however, she gradually becomes louder and louder, to the point where she can sometimes be a little bit obnoxious. Whenever she meets new people, her voice shakes like a leaf, and she plays with the sleeves to her sweatshirt while she talks. Because of her body image, Charlotte is extremely self-conscious and has poor self-esteem, so any type of comment about the way she looks usually saddens her. Since she is so sensitive, it doesn't take very much to make her burst out into tears or become extremely depressed.

♥ Charlotte was born to a pair of first time parents who hadn't been together for very long. Her parents were married for a while and she lived the life that any typical little girl has. The only thing is that she constantly got picked on for what she wore and her weight, since she was never a skinny or stick-like girl. Her parents got divorced when she was seven, and at that time, she was old enough to understand what was going on, so it hurt her and confused her. Charlotte's mother got full custody of her, and she visited her father every once in a while each month. It was extremely hard for her between the fact that her parents got divorced and the fact that she gets picked on every day of her life, which caused her to become much more shy and what was left of her self-confidence was absolutely destroyed to the point where she is literally so insecure that the smallest of comments can make her cry. Over the years, she became more and more shy and reserved. She has tried multiple times to lose weight and make herself look skinner because she hates her body, but nothing has worked. As each school year passed by, the bullying directed towards her became worse and worse, so she finally dropped out of public school in seventh grade and became homeschooled. Although, her mother is forcing her to go back to public school, since she doesn't like to see Charlotte cooped up inside the house all the time.

♥ Heterosexual
♥ OPEN for a crush!

♥ Isabella Michelle Smith
♥ Isabella, Isabel, Bella
♥ Seventeen
♥ Female
♥ Werewolf
♥ Theme Song - Happy by Pharrell Williams

♥ Extremely long, straight light strawberry blonde hair that reaches all the way down her back.
♥ Dark green eyes
♥ Stands at about 5'8"
♥ Usually seen wearing something cute, but her attire varies from day to day.

♥ Isabella is one of those cheerful, you-can't-break-my-spirit types of girls that tries to never let anything get in her way - that is, when she's in public. Whenever she's around other people or in public, she puts on her happy face, which is real a majority of the time, and is extremely cheerful and full of positive, fun energy. Once she's behind closed doors by herself, however, she tends to become solemn and depressed, since she's still broken deep down inside from her father's death. Whenever she feels down in the dumps when she's not in public, she remembers that someone out there has it worse than she does, and that her father wouldn't want her to still be so upset about everything, so she typically has a quick crying session to get her emotions out, before she calms down and returns to her normal self. Isabella has quite a bit of self-respect and self-confidence; she's not afraid to be herself, and if someone doesn't like it, then it doesn't effect her in the slightest bit. As stated before, she is almost always seen with a smile on her face, and a positive, happy aura around her. She is a very nice, caring young woman that tries to see the good in everyone instead of the bad, so she usually gets along with just about everyone she meets. Also, she is extremely generous, and is willing to do just about anything for anyone - within reason, that is. Isabella is the type of person that is loyal to anyone close to her, and would never dream of betraying them unless they give her a reason to. She is always seeking some sort of adventure, and is that one person to randomly suggest doing something adventurous out of the blue. If she gets mad, however... well, let's just say you chose the wrong person to mess with.

♥ Isabella never really had a normal life from the very start, and was always different than other girls from other families. Her parents were constantly telling her about "mythical creatures," werewolves being one of the main topics. For a while, she didn't expect that she was one as well as her parents, so when she was starting to show signs of her first shift, she was utterly confused. When it came time for her to shift, her parents filled her in on what was going on, and she connected the dots and just let it happen. She lived with her parents for a few more years after that, until one day she was out running some errands for her parents. When she got within a few miles of her house (since she lived on the outskirts of town) she could smell smoke, but she shrugged it off as nothing. Although, when she got closer to her house, she saw black smoke and fire. Dropping whatever she had, Isabella ran the remaining distance and was met with the sight of her house engulfed in flames. All she could do was scream and try to call 911, but it was already way too late and her parents died in the fire. That day, she left and just ran, stumbling upon the pack later on. The girl was accepted into the pack, and she took on the position of a healer so she could help other people when they were injured.

♥ Wolf form; click
♥ Pack; Rosewood
♥ Rank; Healer

♥ Heterosexual
♥ OPEN for a crush!
Last edited by katie; on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:06 am, edited 11 times in total.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ mew ~ » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:09 am

Luna Rivers
Wolf Form

Luna has slightly wavy black hair that reaches a few inches below her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright green color. She has a lean body from running and, while not being as strong as some of the bigger werewolves, she is among the fastest.
As a wolf, Luna is about average size but with a lithe build. Her pelt is mostly jet-black, with silver parts, most noticeably her stomach, chest, paws, ears, around her eyes, and the end half of her tail. Her eyes in this form are a gleaming yellow.
Her wardrobe consists mainly of t-shirts, sweatshirts, jeans, and sweatpants; comfortable attire. A few nicer clothes are sprinkled in, but are usually saved for special occasions. Her normal footwear is a pair of black sneakers, comfortable and good for running. Sometimes she wears boots, mainly in the winter or when something calls for a dressy outfit. She prefers to be barefoot and will be seen around the Pack House without shoes or socks, and often ventures outside without any foot coverings. A coat is only seen in the cold or in the rain; winter coat is warm and black, rain jacket is a black windbreaker.
Luna stands at about 5'8" and weighs around 120 lbs, with little to no body fat. She is 17 years old.

Likes;
Hates;

Milk
Vegetables

Hot cocoa
Fruits

Meat
Most sweets

Nighttime
Humans (in general)

The moon
Preps

Wind
Light

Stars
Summer

Animals
Idiots

Nature
Sand

Fall
Loudness

Fire
Rude people

Wolf form
Girly things

Knowledge
Being wet

Reading
(unless swimming/

Writing
showering)

Drawing

Luna's room looks like this, only substitute all orange for blue and with a starry ceiling, like this

Delta Female

Her parents are deceased and she has no siblings.

Ashton

Sylvia
Anyone who annoys her

Luna's had crushes before, but isn't sure if she has one at the time being.
She is currently single.

Myles Crow
Wolf Form

Myles's hair is black and longer than most males', hanging into his eyes. His eyes are a deep blue. He's skinny but his size hides his strength.
His wolf form is a big, with a black coat and white paws, tailtip, eartips, and a white splash on his chest. His eye color stays the same blue.
His clothes are typically shirts, pullover sweatshirts, and black jeans, with the majority of the colors being darker. He doesn't like to wear coats or anything fancy, though he does own a leather jacket. Shoes are black sneakers.
He is 6'0", give or take a few centimeters, and weighs around 141 lbs. Currently, he is 17 years old.

Myles's room is mainly black and fairly messy.

Warrior Male

Both his parents were killed when he was young; no siblings.

Renee
Blake

A few people from his past

Myles has moved past the crush phase.
He is currently in a relationship with Renee Warren, and it doesn't look like it will end anytime soon.

Jay Ridley
Wolf Form

Jay has blind, blue eyes and black hair that is usually down and tends to fall in his eyes, but sometimes it's pushed up in the front. He is skinny and not the strongest, but he's fit.
Wolf form has silver fur and the same blind, blue eyes, with a lean build.
His attire is all comfortable clothes; he just buys whatever clothes feel comfortable on him. His shoes are white and blue sneakers, and very comfortable. He has a few coats, though is seen the most with a grey rain jacket. He might dress nicer if someone helped him pick out stylish clothes, but he doesn't care enough to by himself.
He is around 5'11" and weighs 136 lbs. He just recently turned 17.

Jay's room is clean and more minimalist, so he doesn't trip over anything.

Apprentice Healer

Jay's parents are alive but sent him away; he has a younger brother.

TigerLily
Katie
Matthew

Bullies

Jay's mostly gotten over TigerLily, but has a small crush on Katie. He's not sure how he feels about Sylvia yet.
He is single.

Ferrys
Wolf Form

Ferrys has dirty blond hair and peculiar yellow eyes; it is hard to say whether they're color contacts or not. He is well-built and muscular.
His wolf form is also muscular, but in more of a lean way, built for hunting. He retains his eye color, and his pelt is a light golden-brown with a black overcoat.
His usual clothes are muscle shirts and blue jeans. His favorite color to wear is green, though black is a close second. When the weather is cold, he wears a black leather jacket, though sometimes the jacket can be seen during warmer days, so long as it's not too hot, without a shirt underneath, and connected in the front by two gold chains. Occasionally he'll wear t-shirts instead of muscle shirts.

Ferrys's room looks like this, including the small hot tub.

Hunter Male

His parents are back in the U.K., and his younger sister is deceased.

Mila
Sylvia

Allison

Ferrys doesn't usually have crushes, but he flirts with many girls, seeing them more as playthings.
He is currently single, which isn't too unusual from him, as he breaks up with his girlfriends soon after the first date.

Zoey Faye

Zoey has long, blond hair that reaches the bottom of her ribs. It is straight, and she often braids all or part of it. Her eyes are hazel and almost always have a light in them.
Her wardrobe contains clothes that would be deemed as girly. Mostly bright colors, many with patterns of flowers or with animals on them. She likes to wear a jean jacket when the weather gets nippy, and sweaters when it's even colder, with a coat, hat, mittens, and a scarf. She typically wears moccasins or girly boots, and in the winter they are replaced with warm ugh boots. She tends to wear jewelry, mainly bracelets and necklaces, but occasionally earrings.

Zoey's room in her house looks like this; it is very girly.

Innocent Good Girl (Human), 15,

Zoey lives with her dad and is an only child. Her mother died when she was little.

Charlotte
Really anyone she meets

None; she likes everyone

Zoey currently has no crush, and hasn't had one before.
She is currently single.
Last edited by ~ mew ~ on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
trading all pets/items for flightrising currency
~ mew ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viyl » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:44 pm

"This is pointless. Why in the world would you want to know me?"

Name; Zane Calison
Nickname(s); None
Age; 15 (Born December 24)
Gender; Female
Species; Human
Stereotype; The Broken Mirror
Looks; Long dark brown hair that can look a bit reddish or black depending on the light and forming a decent wave going down to the mid of her back. Large blue eyes against fair skin Zane is 5'6" and slightly under weight though she no longer looks like death is closing in and is actually very fit due to her dancing. Wears clothes that are formfitting yet comfortable and stylish often making sure everything is covered since she finds it annoying when people stare at all her scars and burns.
Personality; On the outside she is blunt and uncaring maybe even a bit rude but sometimes on a rare occasion you may see the real her- the fun loving, honest, and sweet girl she once was. She loves to bicker and fight with just about everyone although if your a child she will be a bit nicer thought not by much unless if the two were alone. A hard worker she pushes all she does to the extreme(mind you not dangerous stunts) till shes almost overworked, doesn't like slackers for that very same reason and when she gets like that tends to have a 'take charge' attitude without really thinking. Even when she is rude all she says is her opinions and the truth, no lies, she sucks at lying.
History; Once upon a time there was this girl named Zane. She was this sweet little girl that everyone loved but one day all of that changed. See her father was a abusive alcoholic and even thought she didn't know it beat her mother often when she wasn't home. At some point in time he ended up going to far and killed her, drinking even more and without her mother to protect her he started to beat her too till her aunt on her mothers side found out. The beating left scars both physical and mental so that even with her father in prison for the rest of his life and her nice life with her aunt and uncle she still can't get over it completely. At the start of the summer her aunt had forced her to go to a summer camp where she did interact with some people(all werewolves oddly enough) and while having a one sided conversation with a mute blonde girl named Mila a storm came which ended up with her leg being pinned under a tree. After Mila got help for her from a guy named Ferrys they met up with two other people and headed back to the camp where she parted ways with them. She spent the rest of her summer bored out of her mind for the most part beside when she got someone on edge or a few chuckles here and there.
Likes;
-Dancing in fast pacing movements
-Studying the meaning behind names
-Keeping busy
-Books
-Watching from afar
-Oranges

Dislikes;
-People
-Jerks
-Feeling closed in
-Her father
-Being betrayed

Family; Dad(Casimir), cousins(Elizabeth and William), uncle, aunt.
Friends; The only one she'll sorta acknowledge is Will (maybe Mila?)
Enemies; Well she may say everyone is her enemy but truthfully she just trying to keep them at arms length...
Ex's; None
Crush; Someone she could fight and bicker with till the world started falling apart but at the end of the day would come to her aid if needed. Open
Love; Same as crush

Other; Zane's house, Zane's room, why it matters I have no clue. (Heh it rhymes)

"If you want to get to know me then here is all the things you need to know."

Name; Elizabeth Mathews
Nickname(s); Liz, Lizzy
Age; 17 turning 18 (September 19)
Gender; Female
Species; Human
Stereotype; The Honor Student
Looks; Blonde hair about four inches past shoulder length and with a slight wave, hazel eyes, clear skin, 5' 7" in height, and weight shall remain unknown. Small in figure but not petite Elizabeth lean more towards colors in yellows, oranges, and browns for her clothing options but does occasionally wear other colors as well.
Personality; Strong of mind Elizabeth tends to be a very serious girl, incredibly stubborn when it comes to something she believes in, friendly, and most of the time can ignore what others say to her/the troublesome crowd but every now and again? Watch out. The only way to rile her up would be by talking bad about someone she cares about or picking on a weak innocent. When that happens she goes through three phases:
1.) Politely talk them out of it in the quiet tone meaning she means business and will not stand such behavior.
2.) Starts to get cocky and will make threats she will take action upon.
3.) She takes action.
She can't do much fighting wise other than surprise someone with her ferocity and end up looking like a crazy lunatic but sometimes thats all she needs(not that she ever really needs it). Most of the time though she is a friendly kind sweetheart with a serious attitude and strong opinions.
History; Raised in a good family along with her twin brother Will, she had a good life- still does but ever since her cousin moved in with them(Zane) Liz has been starting to wonder if it was just plain luck that she had such a good life. Avoiding Zane as much as possible she tries to continue on with her normal life.
Likes;
-Dancing
-Autumn
-Music
-Apples
-Natural sounds
-Wind
-Jelly beans

Dislikes;
-Snarkiness
-Jerks
-Feeling closed in
-Being unable to do anything
-Most sweet foods
-Thunder

Family; Mom, dad, twin brother(William), cousin(Zane), uncle.
Friends; Ava, whoever else wants to be. ^.^
Enemies; Diss her family or friends you'll end up on this list.
Ex's; A few.
Crush; We'll see.
Love; First off she needs a crush.

Other; Room

"I guess it's my turn now..."

Name; William Mathews
Nickname(s); Will
Age; 17 turning 18 (September 19)
Gender; Male
Species; Human
Stereotype; The Quiet Protector
Looks; Short blonde(obviously) hair long enough to tousle with gel if his hair wasn't messy to start off with when he wakes up in the morning, bouncing with curls that can not be tamed. Hazel eyes just like his sister's, clear skin that easily shows the blushes he produces, 6' 1" and weighs roughly 160lb. Wears whatever feels comfortable to him at the time.
Personality; Somewhat of an awkward/shy fellow but with a big heart. Nice, easy on the eyes, kinda a goofball yet at the same time very mature, and commonly very calm, being gentle and patient in his ways. Very passive but when it counts makes a good protector. A gentleman who pays more attention others rather than himself, can be clumsy, and if you get to know Will then you'll realize he is a bit of a tease too(when he doesn't turn into a bright red cherry tomato that is).
History; Mostly has had a good life but when he was little Will was a big scardy cat crying at almost everything and was constantly bullied. Luckily Liz was there to protect him though and as he got older the problem slowly disappeared to the point that he had become good friends with some of the people who had once picked on him.
Likes;
-Music
-Playing guitar
-Kindness
-Sprinkles
-Cinnamon
-Animals
-Zane

Dislikes;
-Fighting
-Bullies
-People being hurt
-Coffee
-Fish
-Snakes

Family; Mom, dad, twin sister(Elizabeth), cousin(Zane), uncle.
Friends; Zane, anyone who wants to be.
Enemies; Will isn't a hater but there is a chance you could end up on this list.
Ex's; A few.
Crush; Will happen at some point in time.
Love; Needs a crush first.

Other;
-Because of his nature William is probably Zane's only friend.
-Unlike most of his family Will isn't big on dancing and most don't even realize he can dance.
-Room

"Can we get this over with? I've got somewhere I need to be."

Name; Thomas Ashford
Nickname(s); Tom
Age; 19 (April 8)
Gender; Male
Species; Werewolf(Rosewood Pack/hunter)
Looks; 6' 2", toned body and tan skin, grey-green eyes, styled brown hair, wears flannels over jockey shirts, a pair of blue jeans, and sneakers/work boots that tend to be covered in mud. (too lazy to describe his wolf form)
Personality; A southern gentleman Tom is friendly and polite to most but unless if he considers you a friend tends to keep to himself becoming serious and conservative, maybe tossing out a joke here or there. When with the people he knows well enough to consider as a friend he is just your typical guy horsing around and having fun. Also extremely impatient and stubborn at times too, acting on impulse.
History; His parents were around their 40's when they gave birth to him and five years later adopted a baby girl already one year old. When he was eight and she was four they were playing on the outskirts of their parents property and wandered into the woods ending up getting lost. A werewolf filled with rage(story for another time) chanced upon them and blinded with hate struck out at them. Tom told his sister to run and shielded her from the wolf being so severely hurt that when the wolf came to his senses he panicked transforming back into a human carrying the boy away. Two weeks later he was back home but he had changed emotionally, still a kind and caring child but a bit more listless. Years pass and at 16 he leaves home saying he'll call but does he ever? No. He only talks to his best friend who periodically calls him to check up on him.
Likes;
-Hunting(both as a wolf and as a human)
-Rifles
-The concept of family
-His truck
-Dogs
-Open land
-Pool

Dislikes;
-Hunters who only treat it as a game
-Demanding/disobedient people
-Chaos
-Loosing
-Fighting(rough housing is fine)
-Feeling coped up

Family; Elderly parents, adopted sister(Angelia), and random extended family.
Friends; His best friend(Erik) back in Oklahoma and some members of the pack.
Enemies; Don't pick a fight with him.
Ex's; Not a lot but a little more than a few.
Crush; When he falls for a girl I'll let you know.
Love; Same as above.

Other;
Tom has gotten rid of his southern accent mostly unless if he starts talking about his life before he left home.

"I don't suppose y'all could...No? Didn't think so."

Name; Angelia Ashford
Nickname(s); Angie mostly but sometimes goes by Ann or Angel
Age; 15 (May 25)
Gender; Female
Species; Human
Stereotype; The Southern Belle
Looks; A short girl(about 5' 1") with a healthy pink complexion and noticeably red hair(natural) that tends to be insanely curly even with its short length. Light honey brown eyes, Angie tends to be described as petite in every sense of the word and would look like a child if it weren't for the mature make up and girly outfits she wears. Has a large scar on her shoulder.
Personality; Sweet, girly, bubbly, talkative(tends to ramble), stubborn(extremely), rash(acts without thinking and tend to get in trouble for it), not afraid to get down and dirty even in her pretty outfits, and not afraid to use her assets to her advantage. Shes cute and she knows it, the perfect mix of city and country girl, being somewhat ignorant/innocent but having a strong mind, and a fireball when mad. A girl whose not afraid to have fun.
History; Well there is what is told in her brother's history but when the werewolf first found them he had gotten to her before Tom could protect her, his teeth tearing into the skin on her right shoulder and leaving a terrible scar. Tom got his attention and she was able to flee having nightmares about it for months afterwards, crawling into others beds most night(almost always Tom's when he got back fearful he would disappear again). As she got older the event started to matter less and less to her, her brother leaving when she was 12 she wanted to go with him but had to settle for the phone calls she got. At first he kept good on his promise calling his family often but then he stopped, why she doesn't know but she got pissed off enough that when she found out where he was got her parents consent to go after him.
Likes;
-The zoo/parks(places of fun)
-Big trucks
-Her home
-Shopping
-Animals
-Getting her way

Dislikes;
-Black coffee
-Anything bitter
-Loosing
-Demanding/disobedient people
-Not getting her way

Family; Elderly parents, brother(Thomas), and random extended family.
Friends; Cliques of babbling girls and a few guys back home.
Enemies; Are you snooty, prissy, and stuck up? No? then your not on this list.
Ex's; None though there have been plenty of guys back home who like her.
Crush; Her eyes tend to follow the tall, dark, and mysterious type but it's a question if she can get along with them.
Love; To earn this in a way other than friendship would make you a very special man indeed.

Other;
She considers her hair and accent to be her signature trademarks lol and is staying at a family friend's place in their guest bedroom

(May adjust later since at the moment my sister is distracting me with Fairy Tail....)
Last edited by Viyl on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Viyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:46 pm

OOC:
Check the members page (post #4 on page one) to see if accepted and what positions i have awarded your characters. Pm me if you add a character please, simply edit your original form to do so and pm me with a link so i know who has been added. You may all post your intros as soon as you get a minute.

Please note,
>> In your intro you must make it clear if your werewolf is a student who attended Rosewood before the pack moved to town and are integrating into the pack OR if they are already apart of the pack.

If you have a human, they should already know every other human in the school. It is a small town and most people grew up with class mates unless otherwise stated in character histories.

Lastly, remember- As a pack, the werewolves have moved from the forest to town in order to learn how to interact with humans while keeping their species a secret. SO intros should be in the setting of night time where they are just arriving to the new pack house. After intros are posted and a few interactions made, i will make a day time change meaning we can move on to the next day, which will be THE DAY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS. The pack can go into town, see the beach, maybe get jobs in town (You can create some sort of restaurant position, coffee shop, book store etc...) and if you want you can recruit oher members to work with you in the town at the shop you created. but if there is already one coffee shop, that should be the only coffee shop... it is a small town after all. As for the humans, they will be having a party that my human will be inviting the pack to as he has known the pack previous to their move to town. So your characters can get ready for that and do some interactions there.

IF anyone has ANY questions, please PM me.

Thank you!
-Koty
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☙ Koty's Introductions ║ A new beginning ❧

Postby Kotayle » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:54 am

OOC NOTE: At the very least PLEASE read every post Sylvia makes because she is the alpha now and her posts will be crucial to the whole pack. Also pay attention to other posts i will "Tag" your character via thought or speech in my status boxes.

S у Ɩ ν ι α Ɓ Ɩ α c к т н σ я η
Species Werewolf.
Rank Alphaess.
Crush/Love Crushing on Jay.
Emotion Determined.
Location In Front of the Pack House.
Tagged The Pack.
The moon was high in the sky when the massive pack stormed the small town of Rosewood. The majority of their journey had been taken on foot, in wolf form- taking small back roads, the wooded forest and even small spurts of the beach when the humans were not present. Coming up over an enormous sand dune during low tide, Sylvia flicked her plush white tail into the air, advising the pack to stop. Azure eyes luminescent under the moonlight reflecting from the tides, Sylvia blinked thoughtfully as she studied the area below. Humans. Sylvia shifted and turned to her pack mates in her petite form, her arms crossing over her chest as she exhaled a breath. What to do- what to do- we are so close... she thought to herself, just wanting to be at the pack house already. Tapping her index finger on her other forearm as she considered her options she thought she would bring it to a vote with the pack. Shaking her head, Sylvia debated her own point. When people see wolves... they should run. Not try to pet us. she decided with a brisk nod. Placing her hands on her hips indifferently, Sylvia smiled and tilted her head downward a bit. "Let's show Rosewood, the wolves are BACK." she announced with a laugh.

Shifting, the white haired girl flashed a smirk before her white wolf form took her place to turn on heal and storm the shoreline- where a party of teens had been celebrating the last days of summer. A blazing camp fire, the smell of roasting marshmallows and the laughter of high school kids echoed the beach just as loud as the crashing waves. Raising her muzzle to the night sky, Sylvia let out a long, beautiful howl... one most males would find very captivating- but to any human... it was the most ominous, eerie sounding howl that any person most definitely did not want to hear when on the beach, in the dark, with out adults around to protect them. We'll run straight through them, avoid hitting them at any costs, we just want to frighten them a little- don't want them sneaking around our woods now do we? she mind linked to her pack as they neared their target. 100 ft. 50 ft. 20 ft... 10...5... then before she knew it, Sylvia had slipped passed her first human. Screaming, yelling and running erupted from the crowd of teens as the wolf pack passed through. Screams were heard the next few miles they ran until they were out of sight. Not warning anyone, Sylvia Leapt to the left, away from the ocean and up a wooded trail.

Sylvia leapt over fallen tree trunks- bounded around the boulders and bolted up the 60 degree incline, her powerful paws digging deep into the earth as she propelled herself upward. FInally, they reached the top. In front of the pack was a large, flat grass land with wild flowers blooming randomly throughout the property and at the very back, home. Smiling, Sylvia looked back at her pack over her shoulder- her eyes landing on Jay last and oddly she was glad he couldn't see her- because then he would know he was her new-found weakness. Blinking, the Alphaess howled once more, this time more triumphant as their day long journey had come to an end and in no time at all her small short sprint lead her to the front of the pack house. The girl shifted mid stride as she reached the base of the stairs to the cabin, her arms reaching out for a box of envelopes on one of the front porch chairs. Turning to her pack, she held the box just below her chest and exhaled a breath. "Welcome home," she said calmly, her pale face tinting with pink as the cold nipped at her soft skin. "In this box is your individual room keys... and your very own house key." she explained, beginning to hand them out based on the names on the envelopes. "If you are the last one to leave for the day and no one is home, you must lock our doors, It is crucial the doors are locked at night and more so you always carry your keys," Sylvia explained with a soft smile, excited to hand everyone the keys.

"I am going to go up to my room now, your room numbers are on the keys you have... I did take the liberty of having a personal decorator come too the house and personalize a design for you- your welcome - NOW. I am going to bed for now but if anyone needs me- I am a light sleeper just come wake me. Tomorrow is the day before school... I expect you all get some rest... i want you all mingling with the town tomorrow and most importantly. . . If anyone asks. . . We are all on independent living meaning we are just a little more independent then most our age or we simply don't have a family to care for us. You decide. Anyways, good night- I shall see you all in the morning." she concluded before turning around and unlocking the front door to their home for the first time. "OH!" she stopped herself before walking inside. "Seems ridiculous... but i had a rather large dog door stored around the back entrance... if you are in a hurry you may use that... it also helps explain the large 'pets' we have running around her if we have humans around." she giggled, covering her mouth with her hand slightly.

Sylvia sighed and finally walked inside, up the stairs two flights to the master bedroom at the very end of the hall. The Alpha's quarters.

-SYLVIA IS OPEN-

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A ѕ н т σ η M α Ɩ c σ м
Species Werewolf.
Rank Delta Male.
Crush/Love OPEN.
Emotion Irritated.
Location Among the Pack.
Tagged Luna. Cali.
Irritated and raging on the brink of being furious, the ex alpha male struggled to stay out of the lead. He always lead- always. He lead Blake. Cali... Now he was following and the worst part- he was now two ranks lower then he was used to. Disgust bubbled on his tongue and with a snarl as he forced himself to stay behind Sylvia's flank, Ashton shook his head. he needed to be distracted, he needed something to focus on. As the pack stopped, the male couldn't help but stare in disbelief as Sylvia explained what they would be doing. Scare the humans? he repeated in his thoughts. Looking to Luna, he nipped her shoulder as she was just a tail length away to see if she was listening. He understood the humans needed to respect their privacy... but wasn't the point to avoid them? When Sylvia howled to announce the charge, Ashton followed suit and lifted his muzzle to the sky, ripping the cold night air with his own, deep, snarling howl. Booming down the sand dune and crashing through the wall of teens, Ashton did everything Sylvia asked him not to do... Knocking humans over- running over them and even biting a few as he passed. a light smear of blood dripped from his maw as he licked his chops clean and smirked. This isn't an easy job... i hope you know that, Sylvia... he thought to himself. Following lead up the mountainside, the male's chest heaved harshly as he scrambled up the steep incline, it was too insane for a wolf of his massive size. Looking back as he clawed his way up the trail, Ashton saw several other struggling. One by one, the wolves made it up- Ashton grabbed scruffs and heaved them over the lip of the flat they had struggled to reach and when the last wolf was up, the ex Alpha brought up the rear end as they approached the pack house.

It was beautiful, absolutely breath taking. Ashton hated to admit it but this could be a good thing. Definitely better living situation then he was used to. Sitting nearly at the back of the crowd, Ashton tried to catch Callista's eyes but she refused to look at him. Pinning his ears back, the male's attention was quickly snagged away as Sylvia handed him his envelope. Shifting into his human form, Ashton took the envelope and noticed his room was on the top floor. Gee thanks... he rolled his blue eyes. With a grumble as Sylvia dismissed the pack, Ashton smirked, smacking the envelope to the palm of his hand once and then twice. "You ruined my relationship with my sister... I will make you suffer miss Blackthorn." he whispered to himself snidely as she had left to tend to her quarters. After the others- or the majority anyhow had filed into the cabin, Ashton went to his room- seemingly surprised to find he liked what he saw. Ashton ran back down stairs and rummaged through the bags the Wilshire wolves had so kindly delivered to the cabin, Ashton found his and returned to his room to put his things away.

-ASHTON IS OPEN-

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Ɓ Ɩ α к є A Ɩ Ɩ є η
Species Pure Werewolf.
Rank Protector.
Crush/Love OPEN.
Location With the Pack.
Emotion Anxious.
Tagged Callista.
Uneasy about crashing through the band of humans scattered about the beach, Blake shook his head. Though it was invigorating to be the source of power for once- Blake couldn't help but feel bad for the humans. What terror they might be experiencing. Guilt pained the male as they finished their sprint down the beach but soon the human's screams were drowned out by the loud, booming sound of his heart beating. Blood rushed to his ears as his body began to put in overtime, getting up the incline that lead to the pack house, Blake snarled as Ashton tried to grab for his scruff to help him up the hill. I don't need your help! he snapped, clipping his brother's ear before bolting after Sylvia. Slowly coming to a halt, Blake shifted where he stood and listened until he saw the door open behind Sylvia. It was Dakota Cheyenne- Blake held his breath slightly as he neglected her last name in his thoughts. Cooper was right. No one knew if she was a Malcom... or an Allen. All of the siblings looked so close to being quadruplets it was ridiculous... the only way to tell would be a DNA test- but that would come in time.

Blake met Dakota half way as she stood on the outer edge of the swarm of wolves. She must be so confused.... Blake thought to himself. Wrapping his arm around his little sister's shoulder, Blake took his envelope from Sylvia with the keys he needed in it with the other hand. "Lets go inside- Have you unpacked your things?" he asked her as they made their way inside. Dakota just nodded however. She felt distant and scared... lonely even. . . As they stood at the base of the stair case, Blake's chest tightened as Cali entered the foyer, Dakota's eyes were very obviously drawn to Cali- though he didn't know why as Blake hadn't even told her yet about Cali and Ashton being her siblings as well.

Ɗ α к σ т α Ƈ н є у є η η є A Ɩ Ɩ є η
Species Werewolf.
Rank Huntress.
Crush/Love OPEN.
Emotion Nervous.
Location With the Pack.
Tagged Cali. Blake.
With the company of Aaron, Theo, Landon and Cody - the Wilshire Wolves - Dakota Cheyenne spent six hours in a car that day driving to this 'pack house.' The girl had been confused all day about what was going on- she still didn't know what caused her to turn into that horrible monster she had become... but slowly things started to make sense. Cheyenne spent a few hours in the pack house alone, before the actual pack had arrived and after looking at old photographs of the pack, paintings of wolves and other interesting historical figurines- Cheyenne couldn't help but burst into tears. The girl ran up two flights of stairs, counted until she got to the fourteenth room on the left- the last room on the left before cranking the handle open and crashing onto her bed, smothering her cries into a pillow. Who am I? What am I? Why did no one tell me?! she thought to herself as sobs poured from her glossed lips into her fluffy new pillow. The girl's clothes had been unpacked for hours and there was nothing left to do but think and just when she thought she couldn't think anymore- howls erupted from outside. The pack was home.

Wiping her tears, Dakota shook her head and fixed her hair slightly before running down stairs and throwing the door open- hoping to find the familiar face- her brother, Blake. Gasping as a swarm of wolves were now gathered at the base of the front steps, Dakota choked back a cry and quickly made her way to Blake as she spotted his blonde hair across the pack. Hugging him tightly, Dakota sighed and stayed close, responding to his questions while they walked up the front steps and into the house. Waiting at the base of the stairs that went to the upstairs bedrooms, Blake and Cheyenne waited for the others to disperse so they could find a good place to sit and talk. Dakota Cheyenne smiled at the pack members as they came in one by one but shockingly, her eyes moved to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes- just like her and Blake. Dakota didn't know what it was, she hadn't met this girl before but she seemed... different then the others. "Hi...." she said quietly, before widening her crystal blue eyes, unaware she even thought to say anything at all.

A Ɩ ι c є Ƙ α у η є
Species Werewolf.
Rank Warrior.
Mate Joseph.
Emotion Anxious.
Location Pack house.
Tagged Joseph.
Still not used to her wolf form just yet, Alice managed to snag a ride with Blake's younger sister and the Wilshire Wolves to the pack house. Alice had been feeling odd for some days now and though she wanted so badly to embrace her new life, every time she shifted, the girl just got sick and was forced to shift back. Her heart ached nearly all day as she hated being away from her mate, even more so when she saw how sad, and then heard by the sobs coming from the girl's room, that Dakota Cheyenne had been over being so confused. Alice wished to comfort her, but she herself didn't know much about the matter... not even enough to help herself. Alice's attention went to the table in the foyer quickly as sitting on the couch and waiting for about an hour had grown boring. The Wilshire wolves had been waiting outside since they arrived- waiting for Sylvia's next instructions. Should she have done the same? Alice didn't know, but what she did know was there was an envelope on the decorative table with her and Joseph's name on it. Inside, two sets of keys remained. On each set was a house key and a key to room number one. It was on the first floor, she presumed. Roaming the halls around the large cabin, Alice searched for the first room- oddly it was at the end of the house and no others were near- just a family room, a spare bedroom with out a number on the door and a bathroom.

Alice pushed her key into the door lock and turned it to the right, twisted the door knob and unlocked her and Joseph's new bedroom door. It was beautiful, perfect and everything Alice had ever hoped for- but something odd caught the girl's eye. A door? Green eyes intrigued, Alice located the closet... a door to an outside deck and the bathroom... "What on earth could that other door be for...?" she thought aloud. Walking slowly to it, in fear of it opening to another bedroom that was not their own- Alice turned the knob and pushed it open. The room was light pastel colors, a pop out wooden tree had been placed in the corner of the room and adjacent to it- a round crib. Alice's heart dropped. "OH MY GOSH WHAT A FREAK!" she screeched. Running out of the room, Alice stamped her right fist into her open left hand. Just because he is my mate does not mean we need to reproduce! she told herself, irritated with the assumption their new Alphaess had placed on her.

Pushing the issue aside as she had heard the howls from outside, Alice ran to the front door and placed her hands on the front porch's railing as she scanned the wolf pack for Joseph's jet black pelt. Sylvia had been speaking but Sylvia was not on Alice's good list at the moment, so without a word, the raven haired girl ran to the form she had so sought out. "JOSEPH!" she cheered, her arms extending as she ran down the stairs and into his arms.

A Ɩ Ɩ ι ѕ σ η H α у є ѕ
Species Werewolf.
Rank Protector.
Crush/Love Travis.
Location With the Pack.
Emotion Excited.
Tagged Travis.
Allison managed just fine getting up the steep hill, her body was small and agile as she weaved fallen trees and boulders just about the size of herself. Ashton had reached for her scruff when she neared the top, but the fae easily passed up his offer of help. It was interesting- she never thought of the ex alpha as being 'helpful-' perhaps his new rank would be humbling. Allison felt a burst of confidence knowing she had made the journey once her eyes set on the beautiful mansion like log cabin. Her nose lifted to the air and caught her love's scent. Wait... Love? she thought to herself, catching her original statement. Smiling at the thought, Allison bounded to Travis's side as she found his form sitting amongst the pack, shoving a fae or two out of the way to be close to him. Giving him a swift lick on the cheek, Allison shifted and remained standing by him. "Wasn't so bad was it?" she asked him with an angelic smirk, her eyes averting for a moment while Sylvia handed her an envelope with her name on it.

Ƈ н α ѕ ι т у Ƥ я є ѕ c σ т т
Species Werewolf.
Stereo Type Lead Female Warrior.
Crush/Love OPEN.
Location Beach Party.
Emotion Nervous.
Tagged Humans. Basil.
It had been about twenty minutes since Chasity had arrived to the beach party all of the seniors had been throwing that evening. Everyone was zonked already and she was just starting her night. This night is going to end quickly at this rate... she smirked, her eyes moving down to the inside of the red plastic cup she was holding as she tipped it back and finished her drink. With a sigh, the girl smirked and looked to the boy standing just in front of her, a human male who had been droning on for about five minutes too long- trying to pick up on her- she thought. "I need a refill!" she tried to yell over the music and the roar of teens as they all talked amongst themselves. Chasity left the boy in a desperate attempt to have new company and made her way to the pop up table they placed the drinks on. Turning around with a now full cup, Chasity smiled as her eyes narrowed in on a familiar face. "Basil Blackthorn?" she yelled before running over to the familiar face. Chasity and Basil had been friends since they were young- she was the good sister of the Blackthorn girls. Though her and Sylvia didn't get along, Basil always seemed to be on the same level as Chasity- they were the same age however. With a soft smile, the girl's left hand brushed over the Blackthorn's forearm as she greeted her. "You're in Rosewood!?" she asked her, curious when she had moved here. This would be Chasity's first year attending high school in the area and a small prick of nervousness struck Chasity as she wondered if her younger sister lived there too.

Out of habit, Chasity's right hand gripped at her left wrist, one of the three place Sylvia had broken her arm that summer that they all had stopped talking. Giving a weak smile as she waiting for her response, Chasity's head snapped up to the top of the sand dunes behind them as her question had been answered. Sylvia. Her very name cursed itself as her thoughts spoke the truth. "I didn't know your sister ran the pack down here..." she said to Basil, a little disappointed she moved to a town the one fae she couldn't stand just so happened to be running the only pack in. Before Chasity could crack a joke, her eyes widened as a searing pain ripped at her side. "HE!" she yelled- but before she could even process the bite she had received to her side, Chasity was knocked over by the swarm that was the Rosewood pack and trampled on. Curling up into a ball, the girl covered her face with her arms and tried to stay in a ball the best she could. Once they had left- which seemed like an eternity, the blonde got up and brushed herself off, blood had doused her shirt from the bite she received before and pain throbbed in her head. "I shouldn't have been so surprised..." she scoffed, as she looked to Basil, seeing if she needed any assistance. Chasity's blue eyes trailed after the pack and narrowed as her eyes set in on a russet wolf. Cooper? she said her brother's name in her thoughts.

Ƈ σ σ ρ є я Ƥ я є ѕ c σ т т
Species Werewolf.
Rank Hunter
Crush/Love Kaitlin.
Location Pack House.
Emotion Concerned.
Tagged Cali. Blake. Dakota.
Cooper hadn't paid much attention as they ran to the town of Rosewood- he hadn't paid much attention at all as they ran through the beach party- he was too focused on getting back to Kaitlin. By now, his girlfriend would be back in her home, unpacked and probably cozied up by her fire. . . Cooper just needed to see her. Like cars rushing by him, time seemed to move so fast but he just stood still, waiting and wishing for his dismissal. Everything was fine, he got his envelope, his bags and just as he was about to walk inside, his eyes stopped on Cali. She was the point of an equilateral triangle that was her, Blake and her long lost sister. Biting his lip, Cooper snuck passed the three and went up to this room to unpack- hoping to avoid Cali's rage all together, he hadn't the slightest clue of her emotions currently... especially after the storm... finding out about Chey.... and now the new house- all on a bum leg. Had to have been terrible.

-COOPER IS OPEN-

Ƙ є α я α η Ɲ σ я т н є я η
Species Werewolf.
Rank Warrior.
Crush/Love OPEN.
Location The "Northern" House.
Emotion Tense.
Tagged Patrick.
Tapping and clicking, grunting and sighing- Kearan pounded away at his Wii U controller as he attempted to rid the world of evil spirits and morph them into good ones. "No! Nagga!" he yelled at the screen as he watched his video game flash the words, "GAME OVER." Throwing his controller on the plush couch behind him, Kearan felt a tinge of anxiety as he looked around the empty room. "Patrick..." he called, his voice seemed to echo. The twins were never separate. It simply wasn't done. His parents? All the time- but Kearan and Patrick were always within ear shot. Walking to the TV, the boy pressed 'eject' on his game console and tapped each game case on the shelf until he came across "The Legend of Korra," before grabbing it. Opening the case, his heart raced as he rushed to put the game in and put it all away. Flicking the television back to Cable, Kearan swallowed hard and tried to ignore the feeling he had. He was 17... he needed to be a little more resilient then that... "Patrick?!" he called over his shoulder again, but again it was just replied with silence.

Ƭ н є σ H α Ɩ Ɩ α ω α у
Species Werewolf.
Rank Warrior.
Crush/Love OPEN.
Location Tree Line.
Emotion Curious.
Tagged Aaron. Landon. Cody.
The Alpha of Wilshire Wolf pack was exhausted. Theo Hallaway spent his evening loading bags of belongings and driving trip after trip to deliver them to the pack house. Aaron, Landon and Cody by his side, the alpha's last job was to deliver the passengers who couldn't make it by paw. That car ride was surprisingly more awkward then the trips with the duffle bags- who would have thought? We're here.... he finally got the courage to say as he slammed the E-break on. Aaron, Cody and Landon had already been there, organizing the pack's belongings. Getting out of the car, Theo opened the doors for the passengers and made his way to the porch to gather his own things, so he too could unpack.

After a few hours had passed, he heard a series of howls, drawing him outside to greet the pack as they arrived. He stood among the tree line, to his left was Landon, then Cody and lastly Aaron- a wolf who couldn't seem to sit still.

-THEO IS OPEN-

Ƈ σ ɗ у Ɗ є м α ѕ к υ ѕ
Species Werewolf.
Rank Hunter.
Crush/Love Abigail.
Location Tree Line.
Emotion Concerned.
Tagged Theo. Landon. Aaron. Abigail.
The blonde male had about the same day as his Alpha, Theo but the only thing different is he didn't have much to do in his room. He simply put away his clothes and avoided the other passengers they had to deliver like the plague. The boy, usually social was feeling particularly concerned for his own pack mate, Aaron. Elbowing him as he seemed to fidget while they waited for the pack to meet and enter their new home, Cody hastily whispered to him. "Pssssssst..... Hey- Aaron... calm down dude... what's your deal!?" but Aaron just brushed Cody off and waved a hand at him as he stared off into what seemed like no where. "Aaaaaall.... right then." he scoffed before crossing his arms over his chest and walking closer to the cabin, irritated with his pack mate's detachment.

-CODY IS OPEN-

A α я σ η J α м є ѕ σ η
Species Werewolf.
Rank Hunter.
Crush/Love Tara.
Location Tree Line.
Emotion Anxious.
Tagged Tara (via thought).
Anxious and unable to sit still, Aaron the Wilshire hunter stared at the end of the driveway. He had crossed it at least a dozen times that day with how many trips they did and every time they entered rosewood, he caught her scent. She was like a drug... addictive and magnetic. Every time he captured her sweet smell in his nose, it was like a pretty pink trail of smoke puffed up to being visible and wanted to lead him to town. Aaron knew he couldn't thought, he had things to do with the pack.. obligations, duties and responsibilities... but still- he needed to see her. Curious if he could sneak away for just a moment, Aaron Jameson looked to Sylvia and watched as she dismissed the pack. Good night.... see you in the morning. he said nonchalantly before taking a few steps away from his pack mates. Picking his pace up into a run, Aaron shifted, midstride and began to run to town, following the scent he kept catching.

ǀ α η L α η ɗ σ η Ƥ є ι я c є
Species Werewolf.
Rank Healer.
Crush/Love Anna.
Location Tree Line.
Emotion Intrigued.
Tagged Sylvia. Anna.
Landon grew irritated with Aaron quickly- something pretty normal for the two as far as time spent together and reactions are concerned anyhow. Tossing a glance to Theo, the male slowly walked up to the pack as they swarmed around Sylvia and smiled at a few people who gave him their eyes as they acknowledged his presence. Seeing Anna, the male smirked and walked to her side, his arms crossed over his chest as he gently nudged her with the side of his deltoid. "You're still alive i see..." he laughed, eyes playfully glancing at her. "How was the trip up here?" he asked, a little envious as he was stuck doing car loads all day.

L ι α м J α c є Ƙ є η т
Species Human.
Stereo Type The Handsome Heart Breaker.
Crush/Love Cali.
Location The Beach Party.
Emotion Confused.
Tagged Anna.
She was supposed to be here by now.... he sighed, hoping to see his friend from summer camp again, hoping to see Anna. Liam had been so worried over the last few nights about her feeling so unsure about the move, he hadn't even had time to process the excitement that his childhood friend would be moving to his hometown. Pulling his phone out, Liam clicked and tapped on his phone, sending a quick text to Anna.

TXT TO ANNA:: Hey are you home just yet? There's a party on the beach.
-Liam

Tapping the send button on his touch screen, Liam smiled softly and slipped his phone back into his pocket but before he could look up and interact with another one of his classmates, wolves.... lots of them were headed straight for him. Not flinching or moving, the male saw a girl in the way of the stampede (((OPEN- Insert your character here if you don't have an intro idea))) and shielded her from any odd attacks. Liam was nipped at and bit several times until all the wolves had stormed passed. Screaming erupted from the teens... they probably hadn't seen wolves before... but he had. Especially these ones- but why were they trying to scare the humans? Confused, Liam sighed and shook his head. What on earth is going on...?

-LIAM IS OPEN-
Last edited by Kotayle on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Rebel » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:08 am

Just A Dream wrote:I was thinkin' about you, thinkin' about me.
Thinkin' about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes, yeah; it was only just a dream.
Travel back, down that road
Will he come back? No one knows
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream

xxxxxxxxxxx
full name: Basiline Evangeline
Blackthorn

nickname: Basil, Bay
traits: Sassy, Stubborn,
Witty, Charming

xxxxxxxxxx

p e r s o n a l i t y . . .
Basil is a very easy-going person. She is extremely easy to get along with. She is loyal, honest, and protective. She stands by her loved ones and watches over them... even if they don't know it. Bay is rarely very serious. She loves to joke around and have a good time; she loves to party. To most, she may appear slightly reckless in her decisions but the truth is she exercises control in everything she does, petrified of losing control and hurting someone she cares about. She is very wary of commitment and has never had a serious relationship... at least not on her part. She is known for being quite the heart-breaker. She prefers summer flings to actual relationships. She is a very stubborn and argumentative young woman. Once she makes up her mind it is nearly impossible to get her to change it. She can be a bit irrational and childish at times. She is very sassy and sarcastic.

h i s t o r y . . .
Basil was the firstborn to Margaret and Steven Blackthorn. She was always such a happy child. She got along well with the other werewolf children and didn't cause many problems. And when Sylvia came along, she was overjoyed at the prospect of having a little sister! The girls looked nothing alike. Basil was a dark haired, exotic looking beauty. Sylvia was blonde and perfect like a doll. But right from the start Bay loved her little sister. Bay was always doting on the younger Blackthorn child. She stood up for her, protected her. She often got into fights with their parents who thought Sylvia should "be more like Bay". Basil personally thought Sylvia was perfect just the way she was. Maybe she was a little bit overprotective. That was part of the reason she refused to let Sylvia join her and her friends in the pool house when they were having a party. She knew how out of control she and her friends could get and she wanted to protect Sylvia from that.

And then one day, everything changed. Bay was having one of her parties and she must have blacked out. When she awoke, her friends were dead and she was covered in their blood. Her parents automatically blamed her and she couldn't argue. She had no memory of what had really happened and so she accepted her punishment without a word and allowed her mother and father to banish her from the pack. For the first time in her life, Basil found herself utterly alone. She wandered aimlessly from town to town, avoiding humans and werewolves alike for the longest time. But she never forgot her family and even though they never answered, she sent cards ever holiday and birthday without fail. Eventually, she stumbled across the town of Rosewood. She enrolled in the high school, got a part time job and started over. She stopped blaming herself and for the first time she forgave herself and began to move on.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Little Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me