BURLESQUE⎪semi-lit⎪wιp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

BURLESQUE⎪semi-lit⎪wιp

Postby chancellor. » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:11 pm

underneath the city lights
there is a world few know about
where rules don’t apply, no
and you can’t keep a good girl down

she comes through the club looking for a good time
gonna make that, shake that, money on a dime
don’t need a sugga daddy, she can work it just fine
up on the table, she’ll be dancing all night

babydoll just come to life
under the spotlight
all the girls wanna fall in line

a little bit of naughty, it's a little bit nice
she’s a whole lot of glam, sweat, sugar, sex, spice
shimmy, shimmy, strut, strut
give a little what, what
up on the tables we’ll be dancing all night

hit it up, get it up, won’t let you rest
hit it up, get it up, this is not a test
hit it up, get it up, gotta give me your best
so get your ass up, show me how you burlesque

Last edited by chancellor. on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chancellor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BURLESQUE⎪semi-lit⎪wιp

Postby chancellor. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Dancing. It's what the girls are best at. In fact these girls are amazing dancers, but no one seems to notice them. They struggle to make a living until they found The Burlesque Lounge, a place where they can dance and get paid. the men, are customers there, they normally go there regularly to watch the girls dance. Performing numbers and dancing is what these girls live for. What happens though when the girls get too close to their customers?
chancellor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R ules

Postby chancellor. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:45 pm

tess and nick's rules apply
Follow Tess' and Nick's rules, which means no swearing, no nudity scenes
and fade to black when appropriate! If you have not read Tess' and Nick's rules read them!

literacy and posting
This is a semi literate to literate roleplay. Meaning, for me, five to seven sentences per paragraph and one or two paragraphs per post. This is not the minimum the minimum would probably be four sentences (this is on writers block or lazy day posts). As for posting I am judging on if you can join or not by your form, I want it to be pretty. Make your own form please.

chatting
No chat speaking whatsoever! The only time I will accept that is when you're saying something small like, "brb", "lol", "btw", etc. OOC! {out of character}. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people type "u" in a roleplaying post. I will also accept it when your characters themselves are texting. **When characters are texting, please italicize or put it in quotes or something so we know.

activeness and recaps
BE ACTIVE! If you do not post for three days I will give you a warning pm.
Also, if someone asks for a recap give them one.. even if the recap is just of what your characters are doing.

profanity
When cursing, if you aren't saying "Hell" or "damn", please star out the vowels. This would mean b*tch, sh*t, *ss. No f-bombs whatsoever, though, vowels starred out or not. There is no over cursing; no more than three curse words per post sounds ideal, eh?

more may come
I may add more rules down the road.
chancellor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me