the castaways - wip no posting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

the castaways - wip no posting

Postby belle noire » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-it was supposed to be a chance. a chance to get away, a chance
-to enjoy the fresh air. or maybe it was a chance to further your
-career, a chance to get that position at work you so desperately
-wanted. for whatever reason, you boarded flight 1221, unaware
-of what the future had in store. halfway through the flight, the
-sky outside your window turned black, lightning flashing through
-the air. the pilot brushed it off, stating that it was simply a small
-storm, and would soon pass. but then the lights went out, and
-oxygen masks deployed. the plane was quite literally falling out of
-the sky. the impact was jarring to say the least, cold water filling
-the space around you. not everyone made it out alive, but you did.
-a total of fifteen survivors from the plane crash are left, and have
-washed ashore on a small island in the north atlantic. now, the
-castaways must band together in a fight for survival, or die trying.
┌───────────────────┐

Imagex
▬▬▬ [ FINE RAIN FALLING FROM A CLEAR SKY ] ▬▬▬

possible text? this is a huge wip sorry.

└───────────────────┘
┌───────────────────┐

wow another text box what am i gonna do with so much space?

└───────────────────┘
belle noire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the castaways - wip no posting

Postby belle noire » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:05 am

-----------------------------BARE NECESSITIES

ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ

this is a semi-literate+ roleplay, and as such i expect at least 300+ words per post, with good grammar and correct spelling. i do understand about writers block, as i encounter it often myself, but that should never be a reason for a one-liner as a post. please do not try to join this roleplay if you can't post the word minimum, since that's the most important requirement i have. if you're part of the semi-lit+ club, add your number somewhere in your form, and you'll more than likely be accepted
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

unfortunately, there is a limit on how many characters one user can play. since there will only be a total of fifteen survivors, users are allowed to play a maximum of two characters each. i'm not going to force ya' to play one male and one female, but i do ask that you at least try to keep the genders some-what even. ages can range from sixteen years old to twenty-five years old, so please stay within those age limits. there also won't be a 'ranking' system for the survivors, but there will be a leader.
ᴘᴏsᴛs & ғᴏʀᴍs

for posts, i ask that you make your posts pretty, but remember not to use fontmeme or pictures in every post. i also ask that you don't use blindingly bright colors, as it hurts the eyes. i won't be providing a form for you, so you'll have to use your own. little tip though, i really like pretty forms with nice coding work put into them. another thing, no anime pictures at all, i'd much prefer real-life images, and please don't use scene/ emo/punk images. i also ask that you PM your forms to me, and get my okay before posting them to the thread.
sɪᴛᴇ & ғᴏʀᴜᴍ ʀᴜʟᴇs

i'm not really going to expand on this too much. as a member of the site, you should have already read the roleplay and site rules. if not, i highly suggest you do so before joining the roleplay.
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Vs. ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ

yes, there is going to be plenty of action in this roleplay, and more than likely some romance along the way. however, it is not okay to have your own characters falling in love with each other, and though romance is encouraged, i don't want this roleplay to turn into a huge drama-filled love-fest.
┌───────────────────┐

Imagex
▬▬▬ [ FINE RAIN FALLING FROM A CLEAR SKY ] ▬▬▬

possible text? this is a huge wip sorry.

└───────────────────┘
┌───────────────────┐

wow another text box what am i gonna do with so much space?

└───────────────────┘
belle noire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me