⊰ ─── attention ─ ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⊰ ─── attention ─ ]

Postby lush » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:53 pm

█│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
          the sierra leone stadium is a place where all the greats have played, includi
          ng rock legends and rappers alike. it seats massive amounts of people, and
          has all that a band could offer: great acoustics, plenty of stage room, neatl
          y sectioned rows, and a massive pit for all the chaoticness of a concert can
          take place. but what happens when two rival indie rock bands, zenith and h
          aides, show up to the venue owners, asking for the same date, time slot, an
          d duration? zenith's got the cleaner reputation, but haides has the edge of a
          good band. both bands hate one another, and from years of stress and comp
          etition, it simmers down to a simple answer: battle of the two bands. they'll
          play for the venue owners, but what if they can't decide who'll get the timesl
          ot? and with the mix of blood, lust, frustration, and gossip, who knows which
          band will emerge victorious? (thanks to lea for helping me write this >:)))
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ─── haides ─ ]

Postby lush » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:38 pm

█│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
          haides is the older band - being around for at least two years before
          zenith even had their debut. famous and successful from the start,,
          haides had it made. with their sales and fame getting international,
          the band started expanding and getting more fans, along with more
          haters. after making enemies with the wrong group of people, howe
          ver, haides' reputation went down the drain. rumors and rumors fro
          m saesengs and crazed fans blew up, causing the reputation for the
          band to completely fall into the gutter. some people like it - thinkin
          g it gives them the edge they need, to show that they are the peopl
          e they sing about. others disapprove, calling them awful names and
          disapproving of their actions.
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█

x
          x
          x
          x

[ lead guitarist ] - only angel
          in a world where celebrities aren't exactly allowed to date, a very controversial photo of haides' lead guitarist an
          d zenith's main vocalist talking was leaked - causing a lot of controversy for both of the bands.

the lead guitarist is one of the most talented people in the industry, and they know it. having a big ego to follow
          their talents, they know how good they are and what they're worth. with a heartless facade - they seem complet
          ely care free, not a fear in the world. though, as heartless as this player seems, their facade crumbles completely
          around the bass player. their only weakness so far.

[ bass ] - wonyoung
          rumors are that the bass player is actually a bully ! a saeseng claims to be a bully victim from high school. whet
          her it was proven false or not, this poor bass' reputation was dragged through the mud.

an ass. that's what they seem as they are. disliking to be touched, picky with their actions, bass has a lot of
          attitude, and the fans absolutely love it. the way they won't hold back their emotions or opinions - people ador
          e it more than anything, knowing they can have honesty with their idol. however, their attitude is what got the
          m in trouble. whether they mean it or not.

[ lead vocalist ] - daifuku
          rumors are that the lead vocalist can't sing live! the vocalist is often called a lip syncer, and untalented as theyve
          never "heard them sing live", claiming their voice is full of autotune.

one of the sweetest people in the group. they have a heart of gold - able to make people feel better with just the
          ir words. the rumors badly hurt the lead vocalist- their confidence messed up, ruining their stage presence. which
          only caused the rumors to get worse.

[ drummer ] - strawbs
          rumor has it - this drummer is a player. hanging out with multiple fans, sleezing around with them, the rumor is t
          hat they can't keep their hands to themselves - causing multiple issues.

once a shy and meek person - this drummer quickly came out of their shell with the band and found confidence wi
          th their talents, letting themselves go and feeling themselves as they played. and they were quite talented- the c
          onfidence was well earned. but sometimes, confidence can come off as arrogant and cocky. and thats definitely wh
          at happened to this poor, innocent soul.

[ keyboard ] - kim
          the rumor for this poor soul is that they truly don't love their fans- that it's all an act. an act for them to gain fa
          me and favoritism - the poor player is called two faced and a straight up ass for "lying to the fans".

almost a literal genius - the keyboard player is rational, smart, yet pretentious. often seeming as if they have a a
          ttitude that they are better than everyone. even though technically, they are. despite that, they have often been
          seen soft with their fans, loving and caring. and fans eat that up. haters, however, don't buy it.
Last edited by lush on Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ─── zenith ─ ]

Postby lush » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:56 pm

]
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
          one of the golden names in the industry, zenith is shining high wit
          h an all time high - their fame taking over with their golden reput
          ation. zenith is seen as can do no wrong- the perfect golden child
          of the industry. the complete opposite of haides. however, their re
          putation currently is on the line - with a rumor one of the member
          s is the reason half of haide's rumors were spread- if not all of the
          m. most of the industry and fans don't believe it- don't believe th
          at zenith is capable of such a thing. but what if it's true?
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█

x
          x
          x
          x

[ lead guitarist ] - kim<3
          the fans like to see the guitarist as a bad influence. even though they've done nothing to earn such a title, the
          m drinking alcohol on streams, having the time of their life being carefree has seemed to work out for them -
          giving them the recognition they deserve.

[ bass ] - birdwhistle
          almost a royal, regal vibe - the bass seems almost too good to be true. too good to be in this world. they're pre
          tentious - but in a way the fans eat it up like its birthday cake for breakfast. they're loyal attitude has everyon
          e falling over heels- and their flirtatious vibe gets everyone on their knees. flirting with the fans has become a
          second nature for them.

[ lead vocalist ] - only angel
          outspoken and passionate - the lead vocalist is often always praised for how open they are about everything, abo
          ut how honest they are and how you can see the love in their eyes while playing. they're often praised for how b
          eautiful their voice is aswell - the way they move, the way they speak, everything about them has fans falling he
          ad over heels for them.

[ drummer ] - wonyoung
          adhd takes it's form in the drummer - not being able to focus, being immature and silly, thats what this drummer
          is best at. though it works out - the constant energy gives them intense vibes, easily released when playing the d
          rums, it gives them tons of praise for the way they seem so energetic and happy to be there.

[ keyboard ] - strawbs
          a complete mystery. no one knows a lot about this player, simply because they're new to the band and the scene
          all together. after zenith lost their keyboard player to haides (lol), they simply found a new replacement in the
          span of two months. no one knows much about them, but they're always intrigued - dying to learn more.
Last edited by lush on Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ─── rules ─ ]

Postby lush » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:02 pm

█│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          █│███
          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
          001. all cs rules apply. xxxx 002. discord is mandatory! i
          will send it through pms. xxxx 003. character limit is tw
          o, one in each band. xxxx 004. homophobia, racism, sex
          ism, anything like that will not be tolerated. not even if
          the character is that way. i won't accept that. xxxx 005.
          please pm me to res, and don't post until ive accepted..
          xxxx 006. not a rule, but please make it dramatic LOLOL
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
          ███│█
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ─── attention ─ ]

Postby lush » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:43 am

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖
              𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

discussion

Last bumped by lush on Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:43 am.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me