~Forget It (Semi-Lit+) V.2

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

~Forget It (Semi-Lit+) V.2

Postby Faith3344 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:47 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImagine you had your path of life chosen for you by the government. Your career, your level of education, your lover, even where you lived, all based on one simple tattoo that you are forced to receive at the age of 15 in a small town of the name of "Silver". The tattoos match whomever your lover must be according to the laws, and they all have their own individual meaning.Their meanings will be described further down. You are told what part of town you must be in, according to whom your forced love is and how your personality fits in with the ways the government would like it. It's all planned for a specific reason, but only the government knows what that reason is.You have to go along with whatever they plan for you. If you get caught doing otherwise you won't be around to tell your experiences. You have no say in anything that happens in your life, almost as if your life isn't even yours.

New Information;

*I'm trying this roleplay again! It had died out last time, I hope this time it lasts :)

*I will be writing a book along with this roleplay on Wattpad.
Last edited by Faith3344 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Forget It (Semi-Lit+) V.2

Postby Faith3344 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:48 am

It seems like a lot, but bear with me. They aren't too hard to follow.
I-All of the site's rules apply. Click here to view the rules.
II-Post all forums/Out of roleplay chats/discussions in the discussion forum.
III-Keep all posts at least 3-5 sentences. All must be well detailed.
IV-There is no limit on characters, as long as they are close to evenly-distributed in use. Please ask before making any number after 3.
V-Be active. post at least once every three days. If there are legitimate reasons as to why you cannot be online, PM me and you could be excluded from this rule for a while.
VI-PM me before making dramatic plot twists. If I agree, we will discuss it on the discussion forum.
VII- Paige0201and I are the ONLY ONES who have permission to accept users and characters and/or remove characters from the roleplay. You may PM me if you wish me to look into the removal of a user, but it must be for a liable reason. The reason of "I don't like them" is NOT a reason I will remove a player. If either Paige0201 or I get any PMs like that, the person who sent the PM will be removed.
VIII- More of a branch on the previous rule, PM me or Paige0201 if you notice anyone breaking these rules. We will have situations dealt with from there.
IX-You MAY choose the color or placement of the tattoo. Please, make colors close to even throughout the roleplay. I don't want 14 pink, 3 brown, and an orange. More information below on the Design spot of the Tattoo Meanings.
X-You may NOT be together with someone other than your lover UNLESS you haven't yet found who your lover is. I would like for most (maybe not all) people to find their lovers on their own, so dating someone until they have found their assigned lover is okay.(Do NOT purposely avoid finding your lover.)
XI-LGBT+ Is accepted, but I will not accept genderfluid characters. I hope this doesn't hurt anyone as I have nothing against it.It just makes set up of the roleplay way easier on my behalf.Also, try to keep genders at least semi-close to equal. I know that not every town has ten girls and ten boys. I just don't want 2 boys and 26 girls. It makes setting up lovers hard, especially if there are many different sexualities.
XII-Please, turn of signatures while posting in this roleplay. It makes it easier to read the posts more fluently.
XIII-Use only real people for your images. Make sure to leave photo credits in your character form if you can.
XIV-Unless you have received a brown tattoo or are lovers with someone with a brown tattoo, you are limited to ONE CHILD. No exceptions.

N/A
Last edited by Faith3344 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faith3344 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:50 am

Every aspect of the tattoos resembles something different, as well as the location of the tattoo.
Colors;The colors of the tattoo resembles what your life status will be. (In other words, working-class).Some tattoos may have multiple colors, which will mean something else on their own. The good thing about the colors is that you have a slight bit of leeway in what you may do. They are more broad life statuses.
xxxxRed & Black-If you receive a red and black tattoo, you will be working in only Forensic Science/Crime Scene Investigation.
xxxxRed & White-If you receive a red and white tattoo, you will be working in Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement. You will ONLY work with laws such as underage drinking, (Which would not happen in the role play due to CS rule) speeding, being out after curfew, etc.
xxxxBlack- If you receive a black tattoo, you will be working in the Military. (Characters with a black tattoo will not be in high school. Once a character receives a black tattoo they leave high school immediately. This will be time skipped. You can begin roleplaying as if you are not being deployed. Characters who receive this must have a character at LEAST the age of 18.)
xxxxBlue- If you receive a blue tattoo, you will be working with the Government. This is a special career and is only offered to the smartest of children. You will have memories of your family ERASED and be sent off from your family and forced to move into the large building in the center of town reserved for ONLY governmental use. Your last name will also be switched, limiting your chances of figuring out your family. With a blue tattoo, you will also have a fake tattoo on your left forearm. Most tattoos are a simple letter Ex; "x". You may ONLY have a government lover. Your government lover's fake tattoo is NOT GUARANTEED to match yours, but the real tattoo will. More will be described under tattoo placement...
xxxxGreen- If you receive a green tattoo, you will be working with Animals. Jobs like a veterinarian or animal trainer are available.
xxxxGreen and Black- If you receive a green and black tattoo, you will be working with Nature.
xxxxPink- If you receive a pink tattoo, you will work in Medical Units.
xxxxWhite-If you receive a White tattoo, you will work in Construction.
xxxxBrown- If you receive a brown tattoo, you will work as a Parent You will be responsible in producing at least 4 children with your assigned lover. (Note that this will be time skipped according to ChickenSmoothie rules.) While your goal is family-oriented, you have a bit of leeway. You can do simple careers that can be done at home. For example, writing, photography, modeling, Etc.
xxxxOrange- If you receive an orange tattoo, you will work in Engineering
xxxxYellow- If you receive a yellow tattoo, you will work with Firefighting.
xxxxPurple- If you receive a purple tattoo, you will work in Science.

Designs; The design of your tattoo is how you will find your soulmate. You may MAKE UP your tattoo design, Or, you may use one of the following that someone else already used if you PM them first asking if you may;

Iridian Lucio I Female I Bisexual I Faith3344 I Bleeding Heart

Lucas Grey I Male I Heterosexual I Faith3344 I Knowledge Design

Ally Brown I Female I Heterosexual I palmawesome I Large Shape Pattern

Placement;The placement of your tattoo is how you determine how many years of college you will have. (Unless you are registered to a BLUE tattoo.)
Left Forearm;This placement means you will go to college and receive at LEAST a Bachelor's Degree (four years or more)
Right Forearm; This placement means you leave highschool immediately and you will go straight into your field of work
Left Hand;This placement means you will complete high school and then enter your field of work
Right Hand;This placement means you will work up to an Associate's Degree.

PLACEMENTS DETERMINED ON BLUE TATTOOS;If you have been assigned a blue tattoo, you have different placements. They have no say in your education level, just what part of the government building you work for.
Note- People who are selected for a blue tattoo leave high school immediately and are taught through the government.
xxxxRight Shoulder;If your tattoo is on your right shoulder, you will work as an undercover officer for the government. Taking anyone who disobeys the laws away from everyday society. More information to be added later.
xxxxLeft Shoulder; If your tattoo is in the center, You will work in designing the blueprints of the town, such as boundaries, neighborhood layouts, etc. You will mail off blueprints to Orange tattoos.
xxxxCenter of shoulder blades; If your tattoo is on your left shoulder, you will work in creating the lovers. This can include also designing and applying tattoos.
Last edited by Faith3344 on Mon May 11, 2020 10:25 am, edited 26 times in total.
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faith3344 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:53 am

The character's color will be the color of the tattoo he/she has.

Name I Age I Gender I Sexuality I Lover I Tattoo Design I Tattoo Placement I User

Iridian Lucio I 16 I Female I Bisexual I Undetermined I Bleeding Heart ILeft Forearm I Faith3344

Lucas Grey I 20 I Male I Heterosexual I Undetermined I Knowledge Design I Right Shoulder I Faith3344

Ally Brown I 18 I Female I Heterosexual I Undetermined I Large Shape Pattern I Right Shoulder I palmawesome
Last edited by Faith3344 on Mon May 11, 2020 10:27 am, edited 22 times in total.
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faith3344 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:54 am

~*~ RESERVED ~*~
Faith3344