✖ » » animal « «

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✖ » » animal « «

Postby compass; » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:37 pm

┌───────────────┐

ImageImage

└───────────────┘
Last edited by compass; on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» » plot

Postby compass; » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:52 pm

┌────────────────────────────────────┐

we've lived among the bug for so long, it lived inside each and every animal. except no one ever knew. the bug was just
waiting for the right time to be triggered by something that us humans couldn't control. planetary alignment. one of the
rarest astronomical happenings in the world. it made the bug mutate and affect the animals, sending them into utter ma
dness. they became uncontrollable, at there worst state during the full moon. very few animals were unaffected, but th
ey soon died to fights and disease. the world plunged into chaos. there were deaths at zoos, sanctuaries, rescue facilitie
s. anywhere that had animals there were reports of attacks on humans. then the power went out worldwide, by this poin
t only few humans survived. the ones that did went into hiding, avoiding any animal at any cost. whatever it took to live.

at a local high school in Chicago eight friends stuck together, surviving the ordeal. but it's not over yet. they still have to
face the worst to come, they can't just hide. their lives will change. never to be normal ... there is said to be a cure out
in an old research facility that was made when the bug was found in a young monkey. the only problem is that it's on the
other side of america. if the teens want to save the world and be known as all around heros, they'll have to make sacrifice
es along the way to reach their goal. the decision will have to be made to stay or to go and find the cure. a treacherous j
ourney is ahead, and not for the feint hearted either, a strong will is needed for this story, and the courage to continue.

└────────────────────────────────────┘
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» » rules

Postby compass; » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:56 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────┐

ImageImage

└───────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

rules.
i. disable signatures. ii. one character per
user. iii. please be active. iv a chunky para
graph per post. v. forms are to be posted o
n the discussion thread. vi. pm me reserv
ations. vii let me know if you'll be away.
viii. keep the genders as even as possible.

└─────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by compass; on Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» » characters

Postby compass; » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:56 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the leader.
name: charlie blake
username: compass;
traits: confident, stubborn,
sensitive, arrogant, rude.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the co-leader.
name: casanova gray
username: falling;
traits: stubborn, rescourceful,
clear headed, reserved, fiery.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fighter.
name: travis fox
username: skyrim ;;
traits: sharp eye,
good with a gun

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fighter.
name: thomas hammond
username: ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ
traits: disruptive, fiery, merciless,
sarcastic, impulsive, thoughtless.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gather.
name: natalie sage
username: 200765
traits: perceptive, selfless,
hesitant, awkward, clever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
medic.
name: joshua kane
username: .penny
traits: optimistic, outgoing,
playful, secretive, avoidable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
scout.
name: aubrey decker
username: stradivari
traits: observant, bright,
loyal, shy, impulsive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
follower.
name: tatum pierce
username: .keytae
traits: loyal, genuine, curious,
stubborn, emotional, overthinking

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Last edited by compass; on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:21 am, edited 8 times in total.
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» » open

Postby compass; » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:23 pm

┌───────────────┐

ImageImage

└───────────────┘
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby compass; » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:32 am

charlie blake

his brown eyes glanced around the scene, searching for anything out of the ordinary. nothing. just the group sitting in an old warehouse. charlie had hoped there would be something here that would help them out, even just a little, but there was nothing. he felt bad, too. he had dragged the group out here, persistent to find something. everyone looking tired and miserable including himself. he outwardly sighed and leaned back against a large blue shipping crate. what were they to do now. he looked over to casanova, his trusted co-leader. he stood up shakily and went to sit by her, putting his head back as he sighed yet again. "what now? there's nothing here and I'm out of ideas of where we can go." charlie knew the city well, but they had been nearly everywhere and every place they went someone else had the idea of going there too, and they got there first. they needed to find some resources to help them out. weapons, food, clothing, anything. a cold breeze blew through the massive double doors of the creaky warehouse. charlie shivered and pulled his knees to his chest, adjusting his cotton jumper on his shoulders. he looked around at everyone else, they were waiting for something to happen, but he had nothing.

hopes were that nova had an idea, or maybe someone else would voice an opinion. whatever it would be it would have to happen quick, for fear that if they stayed here any longer something would come for them. the animals had keen sense of smell, especially the dogs. it was strange seeing every animal trying to kill you. charlie used to go home from school and see his best friend, luca. a cuddly, slobbery german shepherd. the dog had to be put down after it bit someone. that was when char began to notice other animals acting the same way. it was only a little difference, but it was easily noticeable when every animal in the city was doing it. he wondered if the whole world had had this problem, or maybe it was just them. then the idea came into his head. "the radio station!" he said, louder than he had intended. "we can contact someone there, see if there's anyone who could help us out." charlie hoped it wasn't too radical an idea. the radio station was quite a walk, but they had good quality signal. he knew because for one of his choices in business studies, he went to work in a radio station for the day. that same one.
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassanova . » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:21 pm

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx C A S S A N O V A. ♛ ♛
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

collapsing onto the mud covered floor, cassanova sighed in relief as she stretched out her aching legs and arms. she quickly glanced around at the group of teenagers with tired eyes and dirty clothes. its only been a week since the bug took full controll of all the animals, making them attack not only humans, but each other as well. nova sighed, remembering what it was like the first couple of days. everyones pets were acting bizzare, attacking people they wouldn't normaly attack, it was also like the bug was making their senses even better as well, advancing them. getting pulled from her mind, nova saw charlie sit next to her, as he glanced towards her, she could tell that he too was tired. when he asked her if she had any ideas of where or what to do, she thought about it for a minute. all the obvious places had been cleared out by other people, even this old warehouse.

before cassanova could reply, charlie suddenly yelled out an idea. nova flinched slightly at his suddenly loud voice, and thought the idea over for a second. its not something you would immediately think of unless you wanted something specific from the station, so its probably untouched by anyone else. smiling at the thought of getting somewhere safer than an old warehouse. after a couple of seconds of charlie voicing his opinion of going to the radio staion and why, nova had to agree, it was a brilliant idea.
        "i think that would be the safest bet, no one would think to go there first, or at all for that matter." smiling slightly at the idea that it also could be a good place to hide from the rabid animals, even for a little bit. when a cold breeze went through the warehouse, nova adjusted her jacket so it could keep her as warm as possible. glancing up towards the other teenagers, cassanova waited for them to voice their opinions about the idea.
cassanova .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✖ » » animal « «

Postby benevolent » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:30 pm

( ❝ TRAVIS CRUIZE FOX ❞ )
    ──────── {THE FIGHTER !!} ───────────────//──────────────
    ( name. travis cruize fox )─( gender. he/him pronouns )─( location. warehouse )─( tagged. the group )─( rank. fighter )

Travis had started to drift asleep in the warehouse not to long ago, basically as soon as they got there and sat down for a little. His eyes were forcing himself to sleep and if he did close his eyes he would defiantly go to sleep. He had a firm grip on his gun as he slept, if he were to be startled the gun would be in his hands ready to shoot for him, ready to take whoever was around down if they were a possible threat. The boy had found a brand new looking straw hat in the warehouse so he just plopped it over his head so nobody could see his face, whether he was asleep or not. Leaning up against the wall he'd raise his one knee towards his stomach, placing his gun to the side although still having a grip on it. Many small yawns escaped from the teenagers mouth and he couldn't help himself but eagerly try to keep himself awake. Hearing Charlie speak, he parted his lips and spoke, ''c..c-cant we s..sleep..'' The teenager said exhausted, they had been moving for ages and what felt like hours and hours.

Though, Travis had to admit it was better than an old fallen apart warehouse, there was just something about it that he didn't like. The animals had gotten worse, it had only been a few days and the human population had died down massively in the area. It was spreading, much like a movie the kid had watched about aliens trying to take over the world - He knew it wasn't true, but it was similiar to the movie. It was now reality. Listening to Cassanova as well, he'd sigh and stand up, placing his gun on his back with its sling so he didn't have to carry it. ''W-When are we g..going then. I'd like to get this o-over with. I'm exhausted.'' Travis added, black bags underneath his eyes, it was like he couldn't even sleep even though he wanted to. His eyes scanned the room, taking note of the others - Slouching over in the process.
benevolent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stradivari » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Aubrey Decker

Aubrey's legs felt as if they were on fire and her lungs burned as she found a spot on the ground and sat down with a tired sigh. Her body felt stiff and her muscles sore, as if she had been struck by a truck after doing as much walking, even some running, that day. After resting for a few minutes she reached for the strap at her shoulder and slipped it off, tossing the small book bag onto the dirty ground where she then used it as a make shift pillow, closing her eyes with every intent of staying in that spot for the remainder of the night to catch some well needed sleep. Charlie's voice caught her off guard causing her to jump and a small groan left her when she listened to the words he had to say though she began to sit up in the process. Aubrey didn't say anything as she waited to hear what the others said but inside her mind she was agreeing with Travis. The warehouse wasn't the safest place to rest but it was a lot safer than some areas that they had been through that day. Sure it didn't have much to offer supplies wise and the walls looked like they were about to cave in, but at least they'd be able to catch up on some well needed sleep without worrying about the animals getting to them.

Turning her head, Aubrey looked over at Cassanova it was plain to see that the co-leader was agreeing with Charlie. Bringing her legs underneath her Aubrey got to her feet and brushed her pants off as she looked over at the pair as she was busily slinging her book bag over her back again. "I can go on ahead of you guys and scout out the area, find the quickest and safest path to get to the radio station and then look around the building to make sure there's nothing that could surprise us." Aubrey offered as she gripped onto the straps of her book bag, ready to head out as soon as Charlie gave her the command. "This way here I can keep an eye open for any supplies on the way to the radio station, too. I'll be quick." She added quickly as she looked from Charlie to Nova and then back to Charlie. When the cold breeze went through the warehouse Aubrey shivered, zipping up the jacket she was wearing all the way up until the zipper couldn't go no further and she shoved her hands deep into the overly large article of clothing.
stradivari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Natalie M. Sage [#1]

Postby 200765 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Natalie M. Sage wrote:Info : Nat • 17 • Gatherer • Feeling : Cold • Exhausted • People : The Group • Other : X •

Natalie sat down on the dirty warehouse floor, taking off her black and navy blue backpack. The heavy pack thumped against the floor when she let go of the strap. It was tiring to carry it but it contained books on edible plants across the country, water, food, and a few other necessities. Natalie leaned against the wall, stretching out her wobbly, exhausted legs. She ached all over, sore and tired. Nat never was a sporty person and the only exercise she ever did were the relaxing walks in the forest. The running and moving about she had to do in the past few days since the animals started turning...crazy...had been really difficult for her. She had tried her best to keep up with the rest, not wanting to hold them back, but it was exhausting. Drawing her legs up to her chest, she rested her head on her knees as the group took a much needed break. The warehouse was not the safest place and it was drafty, but it was better than being out there with no protection at all.

Charlie's loud comment startled Natalie and her head popped up from its position on her legs. It took a moment for the thought to process with sleepiness starting to fill her body. Nodding, she murmured her agreement that it was a good idea. Rubbing her eyes with slightly dirty hands, she blinked quickly a few times to keep her eyes open. Covering her mouth as she yawned, she pushed herself up onto her feet as she stretched a little. Picking up her bag, Natalie swung it over her shoulder as she walked slowly to the entrance of the warehouse, pacing back and forth as she peered outside. A cold breeze blew through the doorway, brushing her brown hair across her face. Shivering, she crossed her arms as she moved to keep warm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me