The Hotel (OC Roleplay) Open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Hotel (OC Roleplay) Open

Postby PaperRose » Mon May 03, 2021 12:52 am

Welcome to the hotel!

The hotel has everything you might need. Plenty of food in the dining hall, plenty of activities to do for every kind of species, and a perfect room for every guest. And with the hotel being on an island it's almost a perfect paradise, except no one knows how they got here and no one can leave. Other than the guests there is not another being on the island.
Last edited by PaperRose on Mon May 03, 2021 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hotel (OC Roleplay) DNP

Postby PaperRose » Mon May 03, 2021 12:53 am

Rules:
-Follow CS Rules
-No god-modding or power playing
-Post character forms in the discussion thread

I just wanted to expand on the rules a bit. I realize there aren't many because I just want to roleplay. I don't care about keeping genders even, or if you have an overpowered character, or how long your posts are. I just want to roleplay and have some fun c:
Last edited by PaperRose on Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Mon May 03, 2021 12:53 am

The Hotel
The hotel is big. It has more floors than it looks like it should have and in the hotel is a room for everyone. There are some rooms that are stable like, some that are cave like, and some are very normal. And every guest has a perfect room for them that they find themselves in when they first get to the island. The hotel has a cafeteria that breakfast, lunch, and diner appear, but it also has snacks throughout the day and night. There are plenty of activities on the island, anything you can imagine.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Mon May 03, 2021 12:55 am

Last edited by PaperRose on Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hotel (OC Roleplay) Open

Postby PaperRose » Mon May 03, 2021 12:56 am

And the rolpleay is open. I'm just going to prettify things
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arsonbird » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:19 am

this sounds cool! marking~ is it open?
chicken smoothie, huh?

pls don't look at my old art it's ugly ;w;
arsonbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:52 pm

There’s characters you need to go look at]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:02 pm

Capriccia - Location; Apple Orchard - Tags; Open
    Capriccia stood in the apple orchard. She reached her head up and grabbed a low hanging apple. The apple was perfect. It was sweet and juicy, exactly how she liked them. The island seemed to have everything exactly how she liked it. The place was basically a paradise. She was kind of glad that she got the chance to be here, though the circumstances of how she got here were still very odd. She just woke up here in one of the rooms. And like everything else on this island, it seemed to be the perfect.

Prince Henry - Location; Just outside Hotel - Tags; Open
    Prince Henry stepped out of the hotel. The day was nice and sunny, but not excitingly hot. It was a typical day here. He stood for a moment at the entrance and let the sun soak into his fur. It was rather nice but made him miss the sunny spot in his woods. With a sigh he got himself moving forward. He was heading to the forrest. He was feeling homesick and it was the closest thing to his home here.

Metronome - Location; Lobby - Tags; Open
    Metronome slammed into the ground. She let out a grunt and looked around. It looked like a hotel lobby. She got herself up to her feet and inspected the place a bit more. Very clean, with many different scents coming through. She went up to the counter and saw a note. On it was written her name along with a room number. thats rather odd she thought. She left the paper there and turned back to the lobby. Maybe someone will come along and she can ask them some questions.
Last edited by PaperRose on Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:46 pm

Christy- female bear- Tags: Corino/open
The tan and darker bear nudged her cub a bit. She then stepped towards the hotel. She found an information thing. It had their names on it. It also had a room number. She shook her head at that, and started to go in.

Corino- genderfluid (changed) cub- Tags: Christy/open
The darker tan and even darker cub huffed a bit as mother nudged them. S/he then followed their mother. They watched as she read something, then she shook her head. They followed her as she then stepped into the hotel.

Pupper- male dog- possible light powers- possible crush on Bones- Tags: open
The blonde and darker dog wagged his tail as he ran up. He stared at the hotel in wonder, a jewel on a cord wrapped around his tail. As his tail moved, said jewel caught the light. It flashed and sparkles a bit as it did so. He found the information thing, and there was his name. He found a room number, and wondered how they’d known his name.

Coffee and Cupcake- genderfluid tiny cats- fitting into tiny spaces- Tags: each other/open
The tiny brown cat nudged the tiny brown pointed cream cat. The cream based one huffed and pushed at them. The two then ran along until they reached a hotel. It looked massive to them, considering how small in size they were.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:51 am

Metronome - Location; Lobby - Tags; Christy/Corino
    Metronome noticed the door to the hotel open. She saw a bear and a cub come in. Maybe they will be able to answer some questions she thought. She walked a little closer to them, and when she was within talking distance said, “Hello there”
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me